Bus Stop Lady

Story Info
A Mistress Nicole prequel story introducing him to D/s.
4.1k words
4.39
17.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex_Hore
Alex_Hore
8 Followers

A Mistress Nicole Series Erotic Story


He looked once more at the timetable behind the grimy Perspex. he had a few minutes more to wait before the next bus arrived. Cars rushed by on the wet bitumen, sending up a greasy spray which was a mixture of water and road grime. He wiped his face. The cold wind blew straight down the hill towards him as he looked for the bus.

'Which bus are you looking for,' said a husky voice from behind him.

He swung his head around and was pleasantly surprised to see a dark-haired woman with bright red lips, and the tip of her tongue touching her upper lip. She smiled when she saw his eyes widen in appreciation. The corners of her mouth had that small set of lines that belay a mischievous nature. The tongue darted back inside the slightly parted mouth.

'Could you help me with my parcels?'

'Ah, um sure, no worries.'

'I think I'm catching the number nine bus too. Would you mind helping me with this stuff?'

'Uuh okay'.

She turned around to get the bags that were behind her, behind over at the waist and offering him a view of her behind that was in tight black pants. He was admiring the view when she straightened and handed him a couple of plastic shopping bags which were quite heavy. They were plain bags, sealed with strings so nothing could fall out. There were no store or brand names on them. He paid it no more attention because she was speaking to him. That husky voice was very sexy, he thought.

'Do you have a name?' she asked, 'I'm Nicole.'

'Oh, hello Nicole. It's Jason,' he replied.

'Please to meet you, Jason.' The tongue flitted out of the mouth and across the glossy red lips. Jason felt like he was being sized up by a lioness. This woman was well hidden behind a large parka, she had on a black woolen beret, and her hands were in black leather gloves. The tight leggings protruded from below the coat. Underneath it he had no idea what she looked like. He looked at her face and found her eyes twinkling as they noticed him checking her out. She smiled again and he grinned back at her, and a connection was made.

'I'll need a hand to carry those bags home, but don't worry, I can give you a ride home instead of making you catch the next bus. I wouldn't make you wait in the rain.'

'Okay, whatever, yeah that wil be okay,' said Jason, unsure, but not wanting to leave her unassisted, not knowing what would happen, perhaps a coffee and conversation. She was older than him, by a few years, maybe five or six, it was hard to tell. She had a happy face, but there was always that hint of mischief, either in her eyes or in her smile. He liked that, it interested him.

Just then Nicole, reached down to remove a stone out of her shoe, she overbalanced and fell against Jason. He jumped her hand had reached out and squeezed his cock, which had come to life with her tongue antics. He jumped a little startled and glared at Nicole, who just smiled back as if nothing had happened. Jason swung his head left and right, the others waiting for the bus had not noticed anything, just him helping a woman who had tripped, or stumbled.

The bus arrived and he let her on first. She went straight down to the back seat. He followed, slowly, carrying the shopping bags. Sitting down in the middle of the back seat he put the bags to one side and looked at her. She was probably in her late thirties, early forties he thought. Very pretty looking, with light skin and a little make up on. Nicole was looking straight ahead at the others getting on the bus. No one else came close than half way. The bus was no where near full.

Nicole swung side on in the back seat. 'Jason, be a dear and give my feet a rub, I've been walking for hours in these shoes.'

'Uuuh, here, aah um I'm not sure I should.'

'It's okay, no-ones watching.'

She placed her legs on his thighs and with a toe flicked off one of her shiny black shoes. Then she did the same to the other one. It fell to the floor of the bus, and clattered. Jason looked up but with the bus in motion, no-one heard it or cared. He felt nervous, but felt like he had to do what she said. So he started massaging her stockinged feet. This can't be happening, he thought.

Nicole watched him, then when his fingers started to kneed her soles, she closed her eyes and let out a low moan. 'Uuuuh that's good Jason. No it's better than good, it's fantastic. Do you do this often?'

'Never on buses.'

Jason kept kneading her feet. The bus kept going, stopping and starting as it shuttled along its route.

'Suck my toe Jason,' ordered Nicole in a strong tone.

'No way.'

'No one will notice,' said Nicole, 'just do it. Now!'

The tone in his voice was demanding so sheepishly he raised her foot to his mouth and sucked lightly on her big toe. Nicole moaned. Jason bit it lightly, and sucked harder. Nicole moaned, opened her eyes and the mischievous smile was back.

Jason looked ahead and saw the bus driver looking in the mirror at him. He stopped sucking and dropped the foot like a hot potato. he looked away from Nicole out of the window. Her feet were now rubbing against his groin, pushing and poking, here toes rubbing the outline of his cock, which was now hard. All of a sudden they stopped.

'Shoes.'

'What?'

'Put my shoes back on. Now! Quickly!'

As he did this Nicole reached up and pushed the buzzer so the bus would stop at the next bus stop. 'You can carry all these bags for me Jason.'

They exited the bus and Nicole pointed. 'That way, in the next street over.'

Off the went, Nicole walked behind Jason as he lugged the five shopping bags, some obviously groceries, and the others full of mysterious contents.

They kept walking until, Nicole stopped and opened a iron gate set in a high brick fence. She pushed Jason through and locked it after him. The house was an older style brick terrace , with steps up to the front door. Being and older house, it looked like it had a cellar because he could see a small arched window set down low in behind the front garden bed.

Nicole quickly trotted up the steps and opened the door. She ushered him inside. It was dark, a little light coming from the window above the doorway. 'The kitchens through here,' said Nicole and started off down the hallway. You can you put the groceries on the bench over there.'

As soon as he had put the grocery bags down, Nicole grabbed the unmarked bags and put them in a corner near the doorway out of the kitchen.

She walked out, turned on a few lights and the heating came to life, and began to take the chill out of the air.

She came back, faced Jason who was leaning with his back on the kitchen table, and began to undo her parka. Jason, tried to look at her face. The tongue, flicked out like a lizard and wet her lips. He couldn't help it, he glanced down and watched her unzip the parka. Then slowly, she pulled it aside, revealing a black leather bra and nothing else. Her white skin made the blackness of the leather stand out. He watched, his breathing quickening and she put a hand under her breast, cupped it and then lifted it out of the restraint. Jason gaped, there was a silver nipple ring embedded in dark nipple. The slender fingers traced a path around it, and then as he watched, they pulled on the ring, The nipple became erect instantly. He couldn't stop watching it. Mesmerised, he had only ever seen pictures. The fingers pulled on it and he heard a low moan. He looked at her face and here eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted. He looked back at her breasts, focusing on the silver ring.

Then, he felt a hand on the back of his neck, guiding him toward it. He resisted, but the hand applied a small amount of pressure and he succumbed, lowering his head and taking the ringed nipple into his mouth. It was funny. The stainless steel felt funny on his teeth, he grappled with it and his tongue flicked all around the nipple. The hand fell off his neck and he felt her grab his butt and squeeze, pushing her groin up against his. His cock was straining for release from his jeans, and then as if reading his thoughts, she let go and started to open his jeans. He kept sucking, his hand massaging the other breast which he could feel had a ring on it as well. He felt the coolness of her hand against the skin of his stomach and then it was under the elastic of his underpants. He groaned involuntarily as he felt her hand enclose his tumescence and he momentarily stopped sucking her nipple. He felt a firm pressure on his head and again he started licking and sucking. The hand stroked his erect penis inside his jeans. He felt slightly weak at the knees. He was having trouble concentrating.

Nicole smiled to herself. She soaked up the pleasurable vibes his sucking on her hard, nipples, but what excited her was that Jason had accepted her control. She felt that he had done so unwittingly, but it didn't matter, at her first requests he had submitted. He would suit her purposes, she had more in store for him.

Pulling his head away from her nipple, she held his cock and stared moving for the door.

'Follow me,' Nicole commanded. Her voice firm.

'Okay.'

Nicole led him slowly by the penis to the stairwell, and then snapping key in a lock, she opened a door and flicked on a light. With out saying anything she started inside, down a short flight of stairs and into a darkened room, the lights in each corner turned down low. Jason followed and then when he reached the floor, his eyes adjusted and he saw several cupboards, a old medieval chair and in the middle of the room a black padded bench.

Nicole watching him carefully noticed how he had stopped walking, she pulled harder on his penis and he followed her still looking around the room. She led him to a series of horizontal bars on the wall.

1'Jason, close your eyes for me.'

'I don't know that I should.'

Nicole squeezed his cock hard and he winced.

'Ow, steady on that hurt.'

'Close your eyes,' she said again.

Jason did as he was bid and felt her hand leave his cock. She lifted one hand and then the other in front of him and he felt the cool wood of the horizontal bars. Then something clamped around one wrist and then the other. He opened his eyes and saw that his hands were now manacled in matt black metal cuffs, with long chains leading up the wall.

His face was staring at the wall, he tried to turn his head as he head a noise behind him and then a cupboard opening. He swiveled his head and then saw Nicole returning with a long sharp dagger in her hand. It glinted evilly in the light and Jason began to feel afraid, What have I got myself into her, he thought, shivering with a moment of panic.

'What are you going to do?' he asked. 'Are you going to kill me?'

'Enough of the questions. No one knows you're here. You are mine and you wil only get out when I let you. If you try to break out, I'll be sure to let someone know about this.

Nicole stepped closer and put her hand on the back of his head. He felt the coldness of the steel blade on the back of his neck. Then he felt her hold the bottom of his jumper and shirt.

'Eyes to the front,' she said, her lips close to his ear.

He could smell her fragrance. He was frightened, but aroused. Nicole held his clothing tightly and then with a deft movement upward slit his clothes. Jason felt the air strike his back and shivered. Then Nicole cut the sleeves away and pulled the useless clothes away from his body, throwing them in a pile on the floor. Then grabbing his belt, she sliced through it and down one leg of his jeans, and then the other. A few more deft cuts and Jason was standing, manacled, naked in the gloom.

Nicole moved away, switched up the lights, grabbed something else out of another cupboard and returned. She slipped a leather hood over his head and buckled it at the back. Jason let out a breath as she pulled it tight. He couldn't see, but his nose and mouth were free. He was still frightened, and wary, but he realised he was completely powerless whilst she had him manacled.

He head several clicks and whirs and wondered what was happening.

'I have you on film now, Jason,' Nicole said, 'not only that but I have a security camera upstairs in the hallway and it has a good clean image of you entering of your own free will. You can tell no one or else you will become a laughing stock as these photos get uploaded onto the local internet sites with your name and address attached. Do you comprehend? You are mine now.'

'Why me?'

'I liked what I saw at the bus stop.'

'But... what about...?'

'You will be quiet now. From this moment whenever you are in my presence you will refer to me as Mistress Nicole. That is the only way you will address me. You will not speak until invited to speak by me. You will obey me Jason, you are in my control now. Do you understand?'

'Yes, but...'

Nicole sung her hand hard and fast at his butt. The slap made a loud noise and Jason jumped, letting out a surprised squeal.

'Owww, what did you do that for?'

'Pardon?'

'I asked what you did that for?'

Grinning, and feeling a flush of excitement course through her body at the recognition of defiance in this subject. He hadn't caught on straight away which was good. That gave her more time to inflict some punishment, something that always got her hot and wet.

Opening the cupboard again she looked at the array of whips, crops, canes, tawses mounted on the back of the cupboard. She selected a leather flail with soft leather thongs on the end of it. Grabbing a ball gag from a draw looked over at him. His head was turned toward her, his ears straining to identify what was going on behind him.

Stepping back to Jason, she put the ball gag in his mouth, fastened it and then tighten up the manacles through the pulleys mounted higher up the walls. His hands and arms were stretched out and up. His breathing quickened, she could hear it, and he was mumbling into the gag.

'This won't hurt me a bit,' she chuckled.

Reaching around in front of him she grabbed his cock, which was again sticking out in front of him firm and hard. Nicole smiled. She stepped back and took a swing with the whip at his back, Jason jerked and she heard him whimper, she hit him with it again, and repeated this 20 times all over his back and rump. It was bright read, but there were no major welts, only a few red lines which would soon go away.

She lowered the chains, and then stepped up and took out the ball gag.

'You bitch, let me go,' he blurted out, 'that fucking-well hurt.'

She instantly popped the ball gag back in, refastening it. 'You have still not learnt your first lesson. Regardless what you say, your cock is telling me otherwise. You are hard as a rock, that tells me you like it. Besides how should you address me.'

Nicole went back to the cupboard and selected a cane. She stood behind Jason and had a practice swing.

'I am you mistress, I am Mistress Nicole to you, and you will cum when I tell you from now on. Do you understand?'

Nicole again tightened up the chains and then swung the cane. It hit his buttocks with a loud smack and he jerked on the chains, she hit him again and he wriggled his butt from side to side trying to get away. After six he was only jerking slightly, she could hear his muffled sobs and his loud breathing through his nose. She gave him two more before taking off the ball gag.

'Would you like some more Jason?'

'No... no Mistress Nicole.'

'Do you want to cum Jason?'

'Yes... Mistress Nicole,' whispered Jason, 'please Mistress Nicole.'

'What?'

'I want to cum, Mistress Nicole. Please!'

Nicole smiled again at her willing play thing. She went to the cupboard and grabbed some lube. Squirting it on her hand she went back and with one hand began kneading his cane-ravaged butt. With the other, she reached around and smeared lube all over his hard cock.

'You may cum when I tell you Jason, if you cum before then I will have to give you another punishment.'

'Yes Mistress Nicole.'

Her slender fingers massaged the lube into and around his penis and then with slow steady strokes she masturbated him. Jason was ready to blow, but he fought the desire to let it out, he felt weak, the sensations in his butt and penis were conflicting, pleasure, pain, pain pleasure.

Nicole listened to his breathing and could tell he was fighting the urge to release. Good boy she thought to herself. She felt his thighs tighten in the precursor to orgasm and stopped her hand movements.

'No Mistress Nicole, please don't stop. Please!'

She waited, listened to him beg, some more and then resumed here stoking, feeling him buck his hips forward. She stopped stroking and smacked him on the butt. His hips jerked forward.

'You may come now Jason,' said Nicole, and smacked him on the rump once more. Reaching her hand around in front of him, she cupped it over the end of his cock and then smacked him again hard and he came, with a cry, he started shooting wads of jism into her hand. With her other she started milking him, until no more drops appeared at the end of his cock.

Jason hung limply form the manacles, he was weak and drained. His mouth open, sucking in great gulps of air. Nicole lifted her hand and tipped his ejaculate into his mouth.

'Clean this mess off my hand you dirty boy.'

The thick warm sperm filled his mouth, the pungent odour invaded his nostrils. He started to gag. He wanted to spit it out.

'Swallow.'

He swallowed.

'Now lick my hand clean.'

Jason's tongue flicked out and licked the hand in front of him. He licked all the juices off it. The hand cupped his cheek.

'That's a good boy.'

Nicole undid the manacles and led him to the bench. Lying him down on his back, she again clamped his hands and feet. His cock was wet and semi-erect. Nicole adjusted the headrest so that it was a little lower than the rest of his body. Then she stepped either side of him and lowered her cunt onto his face. The first thing Jason noticed was the smoothness of her shave pussy, and then he felt the wet lips press against his nose and lips. He had never done this to anyone before.

'Open your mouth,' ordered Nicole.

'Yes Mistress Nicole, said Jason.

'Now lick me.'

Jason stuck out his tongue and tentatively licked the wet lips. he felt the body of Mistress Nicole shudder slightly and licked again, this time harder. She moaned. He attacked the lips, sucking and licking her bare cunt with his tongue, like it was an ice-cream and it was melting fast. Her juices ran out all over her face. She was already dripping wet, the thrill of punishing him had made her very moist and now with his inexperienced tongue licking her to her very core she felt that familiar heat rise and ground herself down on his face, enabling his tongue to penetrate deeper. His nose pushed against the ring through her clitoral hood and the pressure on her clitoris mounted, sharply and within moments she was there, her orgasm causing her to cry out, a momentary loss of control for herself. The new subject and here moulding of him to her will had led her to this great peak. Jason kept licking, not having been told when to stop and then he found the ring with his tongue and started toying with it, and then licking the hard nubbin of her clit. Nicole, unprepared was caught up in another strong wave of pleasure which she rode to a climax.

She moved off his face and slid onto a bench against a wall, and breathed deeply. Slowly she regained her composure. She watched Jason, his chest heaving as he sucked in air, he was licking his lips, lapping up her juices. His cock was hard again. The head swollen and purple.

Getting up she went over and stood over him on the bench. There was no contact with his body as it was wide enough for her too stand and not touch him. The she squatted, grabbed his cock with her hand and guided it into her hot, wet cunt. They moaned together, she impaled to her core on his cock. he completely surprise by the instant of extreme pleasure.

Alex_Hore
Alex_Hore
8 Followers
12