Bus Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

I nodded.

She started taking off her sneakers, so I removed mine.

She took off one sock. She extended her foot out to me and wiggled her toes. "You like?"

I assumed she was talking about the color of her toenails. I nodded.

She settled back in, sitting yoga-style, facing me. She moved in tight so that no part of her showed down the aisle.

She shuffled the deck into four piles between us, every now and then looking at a card. She shuffled two piles together and then the other two, finally combining the two new piles.

"We'll shuffle after every deal, okay?"

I shrugged an OK. "Hmm, who's the house?"

She stopped shuffling. "We can either switch or call draws even and re-deal."

"Switch," I said. "Make this go faster. You can deal, though."

She smiled again.

She dealt out the cards.

I had a fiver and a deuce.

"Hmmm, is five cards an automatic victory against the house?"

"Of course."

I asked for another card.

An ace.

I thought about that 18 but didn't know if I wanted to win the first hand. I shrugged and asked for another card.

A trey.

"21," I said. I smiled comically at her.

She took two more cards and grimaced.

She put the cards between us, leaned back to make sure no one was coming and shimmied out of her shorts.

I almost swallowed my tongue.

She was wearing a pair of white bikini panties that had only a band of cloth joining the back and front. She threw the shorts in the corner by me and reached around and covered herself with my blanket.

"Your turn to be the house," she told me as she shuffled the cards calmly and dealt the hand.

I took my cards.

A queen and a fiver.

I didn't really know much about strategy, but a fifteen did not seem like the best thing to stay at. I took a card.

A nine-spot.

She smiled at me and took the cards from my hands.

"Hey, isn't the person who isn't the house supposed to take first?" I asked.

She shrugged and waved at my shirt.

I took off a sock and put it on top of her pants.

She pouted at me.

She dealt.

It was a close hand but I lost again.

She leaned back and made as if to enjoy the show.

I took off the other sock.

"Coward," she said.

I shrugged.

She lost the next two hands. The first one she removed only her sock, but by default the next loss was interesting.

She looked down the aisle again and quickly removed her t-shirt and dropped it on the pile of clothes we were beginning to accumulate.

She was nice. Not nice in that "she's a very nice girl with a great personality" nice, but nice in that champagne-glass way.

She wrapped the blanket higher up. She did it in a way that covered her back so you could not see she was undressed from behind, but I could see her exact state of undress.

I lost the next hand. I took off my shorts, figuring she might want to share the blanket. She pulled it away from me. She shook her head.

"Come on," I said.

"No. They have to be looking to see you like that. I'm right next to the aisle."

I reached up and turned off the personal light, washing us in darkness. We could still see enough to continue the game with help from the small lights that ran along the floor and roof of the bus.

I lost the next hand too.

I took my t-shirt off, trying to be nonchalant.

I thought I heard an intake of breath.

I relaxed my body for a moment, and started a yawn and an ungodly stretch. I could feel her eyes on me.

I mean, *physically feel* her attention on different parts of my body.

I started to get hard and stopped my stretch. I sat up, hoping to hide the fact that I was increasingly turned on by what we were doing.

We played out another hand and I won this time.

I had to remind myself to breathe.

She never broke eye contact. She just dropped the blanket for a moment, reached behind herself, undid the bra clasp, dropped the cups from her breasts, ran the straps down her arms, and tossed the bra on the rest of the clothes.

It crossed my mind while staring at her breasts that with the next hand one of us would definitely be naked.

Her breasts were pretty. Like the rest of her, soft and just a touch lighter skinned. She took one deep breath, and I forgot to. I looked up to see her watching me. I tried to maintain eye contact, but could not. I just wanted to sit there and stare at her for a good portion of time. Her nipples were tiny, which had always been my preference in the magazines.

"Last hand," she said.

She leaned back into the aisle again; it pushed her breasts up and flattened them some. Then she sat back to her original position. I got harder.

She dealt the cards much slower than any other time.

I looked at the first card.

An ace.

I closed my eyes and prayed.

No such luck, a deuce.

She grimaced at her cards. They were in the way of my view, so I grimaced at them too.

I took a hit.

A four.

I wondered about sitting on a seventeen. This is probably why I do not play cards very well. I took another hit. I do not know why. I just took another hit.

Another four.

I was at eleven with four cards in hand. I smiled deeply. I asked for another card and her eyes opened wide.

A seven, but I had five cards without going over 21.

She dealt herself a hand and looked at me. I was caught between making the fact that I was staring be nonchalant or not even making believe and just unashamedly staring at her.

She collected the cards into a pile and reached over to shove them under the pile of clothes beside me. She looked at the pile and shook her head. She picked the pile up and put it on the floor of the bus between us.

She leaned back again to look down the aisle. Meanwhile, my eyes were glued to her exposed skin. She sat back up looked at me, smiled, and turned so that she was sitting properly in the seat. She leaned back, raising her hips of the seat so that her body was almost at a 45-degree angle from the floor. She put her thumbs under her panties at the hips and pushed them down just below her crotch. I was staring at her pubic mound, and then she dropped her hips on the chair, sat up, and pulled her panties the rest of the way off.

She leaned to her side, lifting one butt cheek off the seat. I was just trying to decide what part of her naked body I wanted to look at.

She had a feminine behind. I do not think I had really met anyone so utterly feminine in just about every part of her body.

She put her feet up on the seat and turned to face me. I was fighting to keep eye contact above the neck. I flicked my eyes down and regretted turning the light off. I wanted to reach up and hit the on switch but held myself back. The light coming in from the window was adequate to make her body out in the muted shadows.

She sat somewhere in between the light and dark, waiting for me. I wanted to do so many things, but sat back.

"Your turn," I said.

She nodded.

"Turn around," she said.

I looked at her quizzically.

"Sit like me, and then turn your back to me."

I brought my legs up, crossed them on the seat, and turned around.

I heard her move toward me. I could feel her close to me.

I could not see what she was doing.

I tried to turn my head to look but her hand was there to block the motion and to carefully turn my head back.

I could feel she was doing something behind me. I saw her right leg come over to rest just outside mine and dangle off the seat. She had done it to be a be able to get closer. I reached down and pulled my briefs off my hard dick to relieve some of the pressure. It did not help enough.

She put her hands flat on my back. I took a hard breath.

She started to run her palms up and down my back then on my sides down to my briefs. She ran her hands down to my butt and just touched me with her fingertips; ran those touches up my back.

She started to touch a portion of my back with her finger pads, holding the contact as if she were trying to memorize the feel of the skin. I tried to stay focused on anything that caught my eyes past the window of the bus. I could feel the effort she was putting into concentrating.

I sat quietly, slowly gaining a measure of control. The curiosity inherent in the situation was building.

How far would she take this?

How far did I want this to go?

"Turn around," I heard her say after some more time had passed. I did.

"Lie down the way you were when we fell asleep."

I lay down and she got her feet under her and crouched on the seats as I changed positions. When I was on my back she crossed one foot over my thigh and sat down on my leg. I could feel every nerve ending on that leg that she touched. She did not quite put any weight on the leg; she just used it to center herself. She reached for the blanket and placed it around her hips so that it covered me from the mid-thigh down and her lower body from the view of anyone trying to get into the bathroom. She left it so that I could see what little the light allowed me to.

She started the same treatment that she had done on my back to the front of my torso. First, a brisk touching as if letting her hands become familiar, then that slow inch by inch learning of my skin by her finger pads. She was concentrating so hard that I did not have to worry about not staring. I watched as her breasts changed shape when she leaned forward and then pulled back to run her hands on my abdomen. I studied the minute changes in the shadows of her breasts as we drove through different lighting and her own motion moved them.

She finished with my upper body. I was harder than I have ever been in my life. I could feel the residue of her touch on my skin. She turned around slowly, crossing one leg over my body, and spinning slowly around, and crossing a leg over again. She lifted the blanket up and wrapped it around herself so that it also covered her breasts. Again, she managed it in a way that left most of what was facing me uncovered. Her back was covered but I could see her ass. She backed up until she was sitting just above my crotch.

She started at the very edge where my briefs ended and my thighs were open to her touch. She put both hands on one thigh and ran them down my leg, touching what she could. I was caught, as she had to bend forward as she reached lower and lower on my body. I wanted to reach up and feel her skin but she was in the middle of something I did not really understand. She was becoming increasingly absorbed by her own actions and I waited to see where it would take us.

She started that minute study of my legs. A long gentle caress learning every part of my lower body. She had to stay on her knees bent forward. I could see her pussy by the dim light. I could smell her arousal heightening. She continued learning my body inch by inch. She leaned farther down until she was rubbing my erection with her stomach. I fought to keep myself under control. She was taking herself off the edge; I just had to be patient.

After a torturous time she sat up on my abdomen. I brought my hands down to her hips. I just held them there. She started to run her nails on my thighs, up to the edge of my briefs and back down.

She leaned forward, crossed a leg over my torso, turned around, crossed a leg over me again, and sat with my thighs between her knees.

She started to run her fingers on my stomach. I looked down to see my dick stretching the front of my briefs. She looked down with me and then looked back at me.

We stared at each other for moments I could not count.

"You know the card games?" she said. She ran a hand from my chest down to the waist of my briefs, held it there for a second, before bringing her other hand to pull the waistband off my skin, and reaching with her hand inside, grasping me by the base and freeing me.

I could not talk, so I nodded. She ran her hand up my length and slowly rubbed her palm on the tip. She ran her hand down my length again. Then she released me and started to play with the hair on my balls. My dick was built along the same dimensions as the rest of me, a little taller than world average, but very thick. Her eyes drank me in as she squeezed me.

"The cards are marked, Elvis."

I looked up at her as she leaned forward and pushed my briefs down my legs. She sat up again and, reaching behind her, took them completely off. She took a firm grip on my dick again, slowly stroking me up and down; not enough to do much more than hold me at a fine edge of excitement.

"Oh, my God, you're so thick!" she said wonderingly. I closed my eyes as the feel of her soft skin excited me.

"For the longest time, the only way I could get my dad's attention was to play cards with him," she said.

She moved forward so that her pussy was just beneath my balls. She kept stroking me, every now and then running her palm just on the tip or running a finger pad along the underside of the head.

"I became very good, Elvis."

She tossed her head. It was a move made to capture my attention. I looked up at her and she held my eyes.

"Good enough to cheat."

I stared at her. Her hand stopped moving on me. She laid my dick down on my stomach and started to run her finger pads on the underside of it.

"I lost on purpose."

"Why?" I asked as her hand surrounded me again. Her other hand cupped my ball sac gently and started rubbing it even more gently.

"I wanted to touch you. If I let you win, you'd have me naked so you'd let me do anything I wanted."

I nodded. I would have let her do anything she wanted anyway.

"Where are those condoms?" she asked as she concentrated on using her thumb on my dickhead.

"In my backpack."

"Good, sit up."

She got off me. Wrapping the blanket carefully around herself, she stood up and pulled my backpack from the overhead rack. She dropped on the seat at her feet. I sat up straight on the seat by the window.

She dropped down into my lap, straddling me. Her hand came down between us and she took a firm grip on my dick again.

"Get one."

I opened my backpack. It was probably an uncomfortable thing, with her in my lap keeping me hard by stroking me slowly. I got into it, though, and pulled out one of the boxes. I ripped the box open and separated one condom from the rest. I held it up to her.

"Open it."

I ripped it open, and pulled the condom out.

She took it out of my hand and reached between us. I felt the cold lubricated latex and she placed it on the tip of my dick. She used her thumb and finger to roll it slowly on me as her other hand held me in position by the base of my dick. She had to take her time rolling down my length because of my thickness.

I was standing on the cliff looking down.

She reached to bring my chin up. She got up on her knees and placed me at the entrance of her pussy. She reached down to share a kiss with me and tried to sink herself onto me. Her tongue plunged into my mouth. We fought for control over the kiss until we settled down to just enjoy the taste of the other person. I let her comfort level dictate how much farther she got my hard cock into her pussy. Her body began to adjust slowly to me as I sank deeper and deeper inside her.

She started wriggling on top of me, trying to seat me completely inside her. Our position was not getting the most out of our bodies. She kept wriggling, trying to kiss me and take me inside her at the same time. I planted my feet on the ground and reached with one hand behind me to grab onto the chair. I wrapped my other arm around her and pulled her toward me by the small of her back. Then I surged up off the chair and drove myself completely inside her. She gasped and bit my lip as I filled her as deep as I could for the first time.

I thanked two things in my head. First that I was athletic enough to do what was coming. Secondly, that for some reason a woman on top very rarely put me over the edge.

I used the leverage that I got from having my feet on the ground and my hand on the seat to pump in and out of her in that position. It took some strength and balance, but my hand at the small of her back left her to enjoy the motion. I pumped into her at first slowly. Dropping my hips, I held her against my body with my hand, and then pumped my dick into her. She was trying to stop herself from screaming her pleasure. She used my mouth to muffle every moan of pleasure that I was causing as my hips dropped and pumped my dick into her pussy. The foreplay had been her touching me; the first play had been her body adjusting to my thickness. She was ready for me, and her own excitement circumvented any discomfort.

I felt her nails dig into my shoulder so I sped up. Neck drills. Pumping my hips with short efficient strokes, driving her relentlessly toward orgasm. I could feel myself get closer also, but not like her. Her nails dug into me as I used years of training to lift her weight effortlessly with my hips. I dropped faster and pushed my dick into her harder than before. I dropped the speed down but pumped harder. I dropped my hips and moved powerfully inside her. I dropped again and tried to push through her. She started trying to move but could not get any leverage.

She kissed me, then bit into my lower lip painfully. I dropped my hips and surged upwards as hard as I could. She bounced; the upward surge had worked to toss her up my length, and gravity brought her down, impaling her weight on me. She came harder than any woman I have ever been with did. She reached down and bit into my shoulder to keep herself from screaming; the pain stopped me from coming with her as my body tried to cope with the pain and the pleasure of the moment. I stopped moving but she started wriggling her hips powerfully. I lifted my hips of the seat to allow her the deepest penetration. She kept wriggling on the way down from the orgasm and continued on the way up to another. She did not weigh enough to strain me. I had been doing wrestling drills with people heavier than her since I was ten years old, so I let her use my dick and the friction on her clit from contact on my body to send her toppling over the edge again.

She settled down on me. I dropped my hips to the seat but I was painfully aware that I needed to cum. She rested her forehead on mine, trying to take deep breaths. We heard someone approaching down the aisle. She looked up panicked, and reached for the blanket. She wrapped it around us and tried to look like we were only making out. I started laughing after the person entered the bathroom. She started laughing also.

"That was scary," she whispered to me.

I lifted my hips and dropped them down. She leaned her head back before slapping my shoulder. "Stop that!"

"Jess, I NEED to cum, like now," I whispered heatedly.

"Oh, poor baby," she said taking a slow stroke up my dick and an even slower one coming down.

I did not take the tease very well but waited.

I looked at her calmly as she moved up my dick again, slowly removing herself from it. At her apex, I pumped up as hard as I dared without hurting her. She groaned.

"Don't do that," she exclaimed as I lowered us back onto the seat. "I'm trying, Elvis," she said between breaths. "Haven't you ever heard of patience?" She moved up my length again and seated herself down firmer than the last stroke.

She stayed still as the person came out of the bathroom. She started giggling when it was obvious the person was curious about what we were doing.

I did not find the pressure in my groin amusing.

The person walked away and she lifted herself off and slowly repenetrated herself on me. "Are you going to continue just that?" I asked.

"Yes, don't move."

I tried not to.

She continued a slow steady pace of taking me almost completely out of her and dropping back down into my lap.

Anytime that I tried to pump upwards she would seat herself completely on me and hold on so that I did not get any movement inside her. I knew that I could defeat her purpose if I pumped hard enough, but she just looked at me, daring me to do this her way.

elsol
elsol
728 Followers