Bus Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

"I was startled when I let out a moan of pleasure. My belly gave a little pre-orgasmic spasm. I thought what would Yuri think of me...little whore...tramp...sinner? We had only been married ten months and despite all of Jenny's talk about exploring I had stayed obedient to Yuri and simple in our relations. But this pleasure coursing through me despite my fears was more than I had experienced before. I thought it must be the liquid they gave me and rubbed into me. I was losing control. My eyes rolled up into my head and letting out a loud groan and shaking all over I had an orgasm...I came. There I said it...I came. This didn't stop the licking and touching though. These men wanted more from me.

"Now fingers pushed their way into me. I felt two fingers curl back inside of me and touch a spot which was extremely sensitive and very arousing. At the same time another set of fingers began to stroke...my clit. Not my female bud...my clit. It makes me quiver saying the word. It made me shudder what that man and the other man were doing to me down there. I exploded again in another orgasm. I heard my pussy...there I said it...the perfect word for what I had down there. My pussy was positively liquid. As the one man proceeded to pound his fingers in and out of me and to wriggle them against the glorious spot in my vagina, I could hear the liquid sounds as my pussy got wetter and wetter and hotter and hotter and 'oh gosh' yet another orgasm coursed through my body.

"I was still shaking and crying because I had let my body betray Yuri when I felt a hard, hot, long shaft slide up inside of me. It was the same man and his urgency as he thrust rapidly in and out of my vagina soon had him spraying semen inside of me. I did not cum. Although I was aroused at the sensations his organ was giving me my shame held me back.

"My shame was short-lived. That young man was replaced by yet another. His penis was larger than the first one. Much larger. Much, much larger. Oh my goodness. I lost control. As someone else vibrated their fingers on my clit his long slow thrusts pushed deep inside of me and tugged at all of me. The sensations were uncontrollable. My legs wrapped around that man's naked hips and bottom and pushed him deeper inside of me like he was my husband. I lost control and just wanted the thrusts from his large, dark brown penis to fill me up. They did and I crested, impaled on the beautiful gushing tip of his penis and letting out a long cry of pleasure. In the distance I could hear Jenny's moans and the grunts and calls of men being satisfied and enjoying their dominance of Jenny and me.

"Mark, the night continued filled with hot, hard penises, probing me, exciting fingers and tongues pleasuring my soft, brown body all over, and streams of salty semen filling my vagina and spraying over my face, my breasts and my belly. The men would use their semen as a massage lubricant and massaged it into every crevice and curve on my body. The smell of men's semen and the smell of my own juices massaged into my skin filled my nostrils like an aphrodisiac. I let go of all control and let them take me and pleasure me as they saw fit. They even turned me face down on the table so my butt was in the air and three of them took me from behind while the rest of them fingered and pawed me.

As Sabiha told me and Jenny her part of the story she sat exposed to my view but not seeming to care about her nakedness anymore. She had always been so modest when she visited us, but now she was sitting on our sofa with her legs folded in front of her. The blanket had fallen off of her shoulders and she sat there with one of her breasts exposed and her hair-covered pussy exposed. Her dark pubic hair was matted with the crust of dried semen. Semen still seeped from her exposed and still engorged, dark pussy lips. Unconsciously as she told the story her index finger would caress her still very engorged and clearly visible dark pink clitoris. Unconsciously she was also teasing her nipple with her finger tip until it stood out quite hard.

As far as the blue liquid we figured that it was some kind of Viagra-like substance which stimulated blood flow to wherever it was applied. We also found the videos on the internet. Watching the videos I find it erotic as hell to see my wife so aroused by a bunch of strangers and to see Sabiha's inhibitions drop away. I know it was initially terrifying to both women, but the men seemed intent on sex and not violence. They also seemed intent on arousing both women not just savaging them. Making the women lose control was a way for the men to control them and feel superior. It makes the videos very erotic unless you're someone who enjoys another's physical pain. Fear was evident in the videos but not pain. On the video you see Jenn's thin white body merge with each of the men as increasingly she gives in to the pleasure coursing through her body. After initially struggling in terror, Sabiha's rounder, fuller-breasted, brown body shudders almost constantly on the video footage as she is fucked by the fifth, sixth, seventh and so on men who take her repeatedly. She almost seems to offer her butt to the men who take her from behind. Both women are shiny with perspiration and semen as they ride each man's cock or take it in their different openings.

Jenn often watches the videos with me and then jumps my bones as we both get very horny. Despite the terror she felt this was like her dreams where she was the center of attention in the middle of a sex act. Sabiha hid what had happened from Yuri after spending the weekend at our house to recover and regain her composure. However she soon began showing up at our place for "special treatment". You see both Jenn and I are massage therapists. To special select customers, whom we can trust, we offer special "tension relief" services. For my female customers I will pleasure them short of intercourse. As Jenn's best friend, Sabiha would come over, petition Jenn for my special treatment, and we would retire to the massage room for an hour and half for a relaxation massage and several happy endings for Sabiha. She has still continued to this day.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers
12