Bush Bashing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Witnesses say that Mrs. Anderson threatened to shoot the president and that you suggested invading Washington."

"I said no such thing. I mentioned something about marching on Washington."

"You admit it," spoke the fat man.

"No. I was talking about a protest march. We were joking. Just upset that Bush gets to nominate a supreme court justice and now two."

"Ma'am, I'm afraid we're going to have to ask you to come with us."

"For what?"

"You need to be interrogated."

"Jesus! My husband is gonna kill me."

Johnson looked around the room. "Mrs. Stevens, if you're telling the truth and you're innocent, we'll have you back here in a couple of hours. Mr. Stevens wouldn't even need to know you were gone."

"I'll go change then."

"Sorry, but we can't allow you out of our sight. You'll need to remain dressed as you are. You may put shoes on. Come with us please. We'll forego handcuffing you."

"Well thanks for that I guess." Melissa followed the two black men out to a beat-up sedan. The fat one opened the back door for her and she slid in beside a pile of egg mcmuffin wrappers. Johnson started the car and they drove off.

They only drove for around ten minutes before pulling into a run down motel. "Hey! How come we aren't going to the police station?"

"This is a department of homeland security and secret service matter, Mrs. Stevens. Not a police matter. Besides, if we had commandeered the local police department for this investigation, we would of had to fill out a police report on you and it would have made the local news."

"That's a relief then."

The sedan pulled around back of the motel to a pair of connected bungalows. The handsome black man opened the car door for her while the obese one unlocked the door to the left room.

Agent Johnson placed his hand on the small of Melissa's back and guided her towards the door. Melissa entered the stripped down motel room. It didn't have a television. The bed was stripped of sheets and blankets. The room did have several chairs and what appeared to be additional lighting around the bed. Several video cameras were set up on tripods, the lenses aimed towards the bed.

"We'll need to search you, Mrs. Stevens." Leroy stooped and yanked, Melissa's sweat pants down.

"What! What the hell do you think you are doing?" Melissa's ass was exposed to the black man. Her lacy black thong was something she only wore in front of her husband.

"The is the age of terrorism, Mrs. Stevens," said Leroy standing. "Step out of the pants, please." He kicked her sweats over to Deon, who gathered them up. "These days, weapons may be extremely minute and hidden in the most unlikely places. Arms up." When Melissa complied, Leroy pulled her top off over her head. He stepped back.

Melissa hunched over and tried to cover her body. She held her arm across her skimpy black bra. She was also aware that her shaven pelvic mound was visible through her panty. She held her hand across to cover it. "Seen enough?"

"Nope. Move your arms and stand up straight. Turn around for the cameras."

Melissa sobbed as she obeyed the commands. She was gonna kill Kim when this ordeal was all over.

Leroy stared intently at her body. So did Deon, the fat man breaking out in a sweat. Leroy stated, "Let the record show, Melissa Stevens does not appear to be hiding weapons. Agent Brown is taking her clothing next door for testing. Mrs. Stevens, now remove the rest of it."

"You mean, nude?"

"Yes, as I stated weapons may be hidden in the smallest of places, your bra cups or the lining of your panties for example."

"I'm not going to strip naked for you. I know my rights."

Leroy sighed. "Let the record show that, Mrs. Stevens is not being Compliant and is uncooperative. Agent Brown please go remove the rest of Mrs. Stevens' clothes for testing."

"W-wait! Wait, I'll do it," said Melissa, when the obese black man took a step towards her. She reached behind herself and unclasped the bra. Melissa tossed it to agent Brown.

Leroy nodded approvingly. Melissa's tits were magnificent. "Mrs. Stevens attitude has improved. I don't believe at this time that a cavity search will be necessary."

Melissa turned pale and quickly pulled down her thong. She decided to let the two black men get an eye full and no longer tried to hide her attributes.

"Turn around, spread your legs, bend down and touch your ankles."

Melissa slowly did what she was told. "What is this for?"

"I wont need to do a physical cavity search, but I still need to do an optical one."

Melissa started to cry. She felt like she was exposed to the big black man. Worse, the fat one seemed to be looking over the handsome one's shoulder. She could even feel agent Johnson's breath on her privates. She jumped when he placed his hands on her thighs just under her ass. "Please?" she begged.

"Just need a slightly better view." Leroy used his thumbs to spread her pussy lips apart. "Looks clean."

"I concur," said Deon.

"Great. Can I get dressed now?"

"Not until we run tests on your clothes. It should only be an hour or more."

"You expect me to sit here naked the whole time.

"Yes, we do. Agent Brown, shall we adjourn?"

"Huh?"

"Shall we move to the next room?"

"Yeah."

*************

Donnie sat reading a magazine in the next room. He heard a car door slam outside just as the two other black men entered. Leroy peaked out the window. "It's her. You two get on over back to Melissa's room."

Donnie stood and placed his hands behind his back. Deon cuffed his wrists together with fake handcuffs. Leroy was stripping as they left the room.

"Jes... I mean Allah be praised," Donnie gasped as he saw Melissa naked.

Melissa let out a little scream and tried to cover her breasts and pussy with her hands. "What the hell?"

Donnie couldn't get over the magnificent creature standing before him. His cock swelled up slightly. This bitch was the head cheerleader, the prom queen, the girl next door centerfold with a porn stars body and he- a janitor/ high school dropout- was going to fuck her. "That's her, dude."

"Who this woman here?" Deon pointed at Melissa. He walked over behind the poor woman and pulled her arms away from her body. "Get a good look," he said winking at Donnie.

"That's her. She and the other woman is my boss."

"I've never seen this man before," cried Melissa, indignantly.

Deon released Melissa and walked back over to Donnie. "State for the cameras who you are. Are you Donnie Jefferson, aka Donnie Do-rag, aka Fireplug Jefferson?"

"No, they was my slave names. My name is Tariq Mohammed, yo."

"And you recognize this woman?"

"Her and her friend are the leaders of our cell."

"Did they ever threaten the president?"

"All the time, yo."

"If you're telling the truth, the courts will be lenient."

"He's lying," screamed, Melissa.

"It's against my religion to lie."

"Don't worry, Mrs. Stevens the US government will discover the truth. Fireplug here thinks he's a big shot terrorist, but we suspect he's just a second rate drug dealer." Deon walked behind Donnie and undid his cuffs. "Step two steps in front of me and remove your clothes."

Donnie did as he was told. He was facing Melissa as he stripped. He noticed she was less concerned by her own nudity. She kept her breasts bare, but both hands over her crotch. He felt a brief twinge of guilt. The poor woman looked distraught and on the verge of a breakdown. Her cheeks were wet and her eyes red from crying. Her hair was mussed. But still she was hot and he was going to fuck her or more importantly, she was going to willingly fuck him.

Melissa's eyes widened when he bared his chest. He had a fit young body, each muscle, hard and well-defined. He unzipped his pants and waited until he was sure her eyes were focused on his crotch before quickly yanking them down. He wasn't wearing underwear.

Melissa frowned. Her eyes narrowed then widened. Her mind refused to believe what it was seeing. Her jaw dropped, then the words. "Oh mygod," came out of her mouth.

"You alright Mrs. Stevens?" asked Deon.

"She fine," growled Donnie. He was trying to keep his cock from growing to full size and it wasn't easy. "She never seen a black cock before."

"Is this true, Mrs. Stevens?" asked Deon.

"N-no I haven't." Melissa's husband was no slouch in the penis department at maybe six and a half inches, but Donnie was twice that long and maybe three times as thick. The huge cock was topped by an even more massive cock head. It was dark black with a long curved flair around the shaft.

"Sit down Donnie," said Deon, indicating a chair. When Donnie sat, Deon reapplied the handcuffs. "There is a way to get to the truth here. I can administer a truth drug."

"No way," said Donnie.

"Then you are lying," accused Deon.

"What does this drug entail?" asked Melissa. She walked over and sat down on the stripped down bed.

"Simple pill dissolved in a glass of water. You won't taste it and the effects will only last a few hours. The benefit is that if you are proved innocent, we'll have you home by this afternoon."

"I'll take it."

"Me too," said Donnie with a smirk. "I'm just a pawn in her terrorist scheme."

"I'll mix the drinks," said Deon. Leroy would not have approved. The older black man had some principles. He didn't know Donnie really was a small time drug dealer. As for Deon, he just wanted to sink his dick in some white pussy and he figured, if they were stoned, they wouldn't be disgusted by his fat body. Deon dropped some ecstasy in a glass for Melissa. Donnie also got a hit a X along with the little blue pill. Donnie felt he could handle both. Deon took them their drinks. He held Donnie's up for him to drink, since his hands were still cuffed. "I'll be back in an hour when the drugs kick in. Yell if you need anything." Deon left and reentered the other room.

*************

Kim knocked on the hotel room door. It opened and she entered the room. The door closed behind her. She turned. Agent Johnson stood behind her, nude, his cock already plumping up. Kim took a step backward. "Agent Johnson, what are you doing?"

"Just waiting for you, Mrs. Anderson."

"I ah thought I was here to meet with your supervisor."

"He's detained. We have some time to ourselves. You haven't forgotten how good this cock felt in you have you?" The black man hefted the big log.

"No." Kim could never forget that day. "But..." My husband! Your Supervisor! You're black! I'm married! It was the best sex of my life! He's had a vasectomy! No consequences! I love fucking that big black cock! I need that big black cock in my pussy!

"But what, Mrs. Anderson?"

"But what are we waiting for?" Kim started unbuttoning her blouse staring at his cock the whole time. It grew to it's full foot long length. Kim had smooth pale white skin, with long raven tresses falling down her back. A former nerd, she had blossomed in college loosing her braces and getting contacts. Her body now rivaled any porn stars.

Leroy watched her magnificent body expose itself. Watching two such beautiful white women strip in one days was almost more then he could handle. When she was nude, Kim fell to her knees and grabbed the base of his cock.

Kim licked around the black man's cock head. Her pussy dripped with anticipation eager to have it inside. Something had changed in her after fucking this cock. She thought of Agent Johnson everyday. The first time she'd slept with her husband, after fucking Johnson, had been a depressing disappointment. She needed more. In Kim's purse was a list she'd started making. A list of black men she might seduce into fucking her regularly.

Kim bobbed her head over Johnson's shaft. Her belly growled in anticipation. She knew this stud would have no trouble cumming several times even though he was old enough to be her father. Kim massaged his balls and stroked the base of his shaft to speed him up. There was no telling when his supervisor might return.

Kim felt herself becoming addicted to this cock. It grew in her mouth, the swelling making it even harder. Cum filled her mouth as the cock gave a little jerk. She gulped his sperm, swallowing as fast as she could, but it still poured down her chin. Kim didn't start stroking his cock until she was sure the last little bit had drained from his balls.

Leroy walked over to the bed, stroking his cock to keep it hard. He laid down on his back and held his cock up. "Come mount me."

Kim walked over to the bed. "These aren't on, are they?" she asked noticing the cameras.

"No, they're here for the final interview. I wouldn't want to risk my job by having a sex tape with a terrorist suspect make the rounds of the office."

"Of course." Kim straddled him. She lowered herself over his shaft, feeling the fat cock head press against her pussy. She slammed down, impaling herself on his shaft and found herself cumming immediately. Her pussy had adapted to this big cock and never snapped back to normal. She didn't feel satisfied anymore without a golf ball sized cock head pushing into her womb. What would she do without him?

Agent Johnson grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart as she bounced on his dick. She felt his finger press against her anus. But it wasn't his finger. He was holding her cheeks. The thing pushed hard against her rectum. It was big. "My boss," whispered Johnson. "Treat him as well as me and you're home free."

"It hurts," gasped Kim as her rectum stretched open. She pictured another black man standing behind her. He was as handsome as agent Johnson with a fit muscular body and a huge cock. Her pussy quivered with lust.

Sweat glistened on Deon's quivering flesh as he pushed his fat cock deep inside Kim's ass.

*************

"Got you, jerk," said Melissa with a sneer. "This drug will prove you are a liar."

"Says you," laughed Donnie. "I know you ain't no terrorist, but if it helps keep me out of jail, fuck you."

"Thanks for the confession, asshole." Melissa nodded towards the cameras.

"They ain't running fool," lied Donnie. "They is just the standby lights. The pig has the remote in his hands and I saw him click them off."

"Fuck!"

"I'd sure love too."

"What?"

"I'd sure love to fuck that white pussy. Shove twelve inches of dark meat up that tight little twat."

"What are you doing?" Melissa stared aghast at Donnie's rapidly swelling cock. It stretched out an inch, then began to swell. As it swelled, the shaft began to rise.

"I bet it would be like fucking a virgin. My big black cock would stretch you out like hubby never could. It would ruin you for white dicks. Wish I could swell that belly with a black baby, if I wasn't fucking sterile." His cock was completely hard now. The big head, a fat round knob, the flair wide and pronounced.

"Stop it! Agent Brown, Agent Johnson, I need you." There was no response.

"Relax bitch. Now I got you."

"What do you mean, animal?"

"Ya sees, this drug, it works it's way into the blood ya see. So if I can keep my cock hard, the blood won't flow as well and I can resists it. Looking at a sexy hot bitch like you, I think I can keep it hard forever. Have fun in jail, terrorist." Donnie laughed and that huge cock bobbed between his legs.

"Oh no," whispered Melissa. She could feel the drug affecting her. Her judgment was already cloudy. As long as that huge cock stayed hard, this nightmare wouldn't end. That cock had to come down. But how?

Melissa stood up from the bed and boldly walked over to Donnie's chair. His cock twitched at the sight of her nude body. It was unladylike, but Melissa worked the saliva around in her mouth, building it up until she spit it in her palm. Melissa kneeled down before Donnie and grabbed his shaft with her wet palm.

He automatically bucked his hips, shoving his cock up through her fingers. "No! You can't," he gasped.

"I can and I am, loser." Melissa felt powerful and in control. She was going to make him cum and he had no choice in the matter. She slid her hand up and down his swollen shaft. "I can't believe how thick this thing is."

"Haven't given a lot of hand jobs to black guys, have ya?"

"No," said Melissa and for some reason she found the situation very funny. She started laughing while jerking him off and the black man laughed with her. In fact she had never felt so happy. Melissa figured the truth drug must be having a strange affect on her. Being accused of terrorism, stripped nude, and jerking off a black criminal was not a situation one should being enjoying, but she was.

Melissa watched her hand glide up and down his shaft with fascination. The head was so large, it stopped her fist so she settled for jerking just the shaft. She stared at the cock head as it turned an angry reddish black. Each time her fist slid up, a little jet of precum shot out of the head. Still, it wasn't enough to coat such a big shaft. Melissa leaned down over the head to spit some more saliva on the tip. As she opened her mouth, Donnie bucked his hips and the cock head brushed her lips. Melissa drew her head back, swallowing the spit.

"No! Don't lick it. I won't be able to last if you do."

Aha, I have you, thought Melissa. She bent down and swallowed the swollen cock head. Her tongue swirled around the pee-slit and she tasted his precum. Once again, Melissa was filled with a deep sense of satisfaction and euphoria.

The head was just two big to swallow and give a proper blow job too. Melissa had to content herself with just sucking the head while stroking the shaft. She didn't have to suck it for long. His glands swelled even harder and the thick shaft throbbed in her hands. Within seconds, her mouth filled with hot sperm until it dribbled down her chin. Without thinking, she swallowed to keep from choking, his hot seed filling her belly. Melissa decided she liked the taste as a moan filled her ears. The moan came from her own throat.

The black cock pumped sperm faster then she could swallow. Melissa pulled back to gasp for air and semen splattered on the tops of her breasts, running down over her nipples. Melissa fell back on her ass dazed over what had just happened. Donnie chuckled and laughed. "It's still hard. You lose," he said, still laughing.

Melissa stood. It was still hard! It hadn't deflated in the least. Without hesitation, she straddled his lap. Melissa reached behind her and grabbed the shaft. "I never lose," she answered, guiding the head into her pussy.

**************

Kim couldn't take the double stimulation. The black men were fucking her ass and pussy so hard she was flopping around like a rag doll between them. Sometimes they alternated, Johnson's cock filled her pussy while his boss nearly pulled his out of her ass and Johnson pulled out as the other pushed deep in her ass. Sometimes, they both impaled her at once and other times they fucked her at their own pace. Kim came repeatedly whichever way they were fucking her.

Johnson pushed in deep and held his cock still as it shot jet after jet of sperm into her fertile womb. Kim shuddered in orgasm at each jerk of his cock. It reminded her how much she had missed fucking this cock. She was addicted to it. Her husband would never satisfy her again.

Johnson rested and his cock deflated some, but Kim continued sliding along his big shaft as the man behind her continued fucking her ass. The man was wheezing and the hands holding her hips were hot and sweaty. He groaned and leaned forward, a flabby soft stomach, slick with sweat pushed against her back. He wasn't the muscular stud, Johnson was.

The fat man's cock exploded, flooding her bowels with sperm. She felt his seed filling up her ass as he removed his dick. Sperm welled up and flowed down her anus.

123456...8