Bushwalking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't help it. You're intoxicating!"

"Huh." She had never had a compliment like that before. She threw her towel to the ground and jumped on top of Dave. She straddled his chest pinning his arms to his sides.

"What are you doing?" Dave couldn't move the top half of his body.

"I'm having sex with you Dave. That's what I'm doing." She grabbed onto her dress and raised her arms. It came off quite easily because of all the oil on her body and she flung it to the ground and she was left sitting on top of Dave's chest in nothing but a g-string. She could feel every breath that he took as he inhaled and exhaled. She leaned over and roughly shoved her tongue into his mouth. She kissed him passionately and bit him on the bottom lip.

"Ouch. Claire, get off me please."

"Make me." She challenged. He tried to raise his arms but the muscles in her legs kept him pinned to the table. He couldn't move. She smiled as she watched him squirm underneath her. She bent over and put one of her nipples just above his mouth. "Suck it." She ordered.

"Claire, I can't."

"Stop saying you can't and realize that it's not your choice any more."

"Don't be silly. Let me up."

"No."

"Claire. Come on."

"I said NO! You're not moving until you suck it!" She stared at him, determined to make him pay. He couldn't keep leading her on and then not give her anything. She was going to take what was hers.

"Claire.... Mmmff." He mumbled, as she shoved her breast into his mouth.

"Suck it Dave."

"Mmmookkay." He relented. He wrapped his lips around her nipple and sucked on it. It tasted like coconut oil, but it smelled divine! She grabbed hold of her other breast and pushed the first one even further into his mouth. She started pinching her nipple with her fingertips. Dave tried to move his arms again but he was definitely pinned down hard. He could feel them going numb with all her weight on him. He was watching her face and noticed that she had her eyes closed and a look of absolute pleasure had come across her face.

"Ooohhh... that's good. Keep sucking." She felt Dave's teeth graze across her nipple that was wedged in his mouth and was worried that he might bite her, so she quickly removed her breast from his mouth.

"What's wrong?" he smiled.

"Nothing." She wondered what to do next. If she released his arms he would push her off, but if she kept sitting on him, she wasn't sure how to make him fuck her. She wondered if she could tempt him into sleeping with her. She moved her g-string to the side to give him an inviting view of her pussy. "Still want to taste me?" Dave looked at her moist pussy sitting only inches away from his mouth. He could see a dollop of her juices sitting right at the entrance to her pussy, ready for his tongue to lick up. He knew he shouldn't but he had terrible self control, especially when what he wanted was right in front of his nose and he could smell it's musky fragrance mixed with the scent of the coconut oil. Claire inserted her fingertip in her pussy and swirled it around in a circle. She caught some of her juices, pulled her finger out and ran it lightly over Dave's lips. Fuck it. This was too much for him. He decided that he'd just have a quick taste and then that would be it. He'd tell her that he couldn't go through with anything else.

"Definitely." Came the reply. Claire shuffled forward releasing Dave's arms from her hold and shifted her body up towards his waiting mouth. She pulled her g-string even further aside to give him as much access as she possibly could and sat on his face. Dave shoved his tongue into her pussy with gusto, grabbing hold of her arse cheeks and pulling them apart. He pushed his tongue right up inside her and felt her pussy juices running down the side of his face. She tasted so good. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, but he couldn't bring himself to stop licking her. He thought about the club motto of what happens in the bush stays in the bush and was sure no-one would find out if he kept going. He looked up at Claire and noticed the sheer look of pleasure on her face as she let out a moan. She tasted different than his wife did. She was sweeter. Her pussy was tighter and the folds of her lips didn't stick out as much. He took her clit in his mouth and noticed that it was about twice the size of his wife's. He sucked on her clit and ran his tongue over the tip of it until Claire let out a cry. She was thrusting her hips in time with the flicking of his tongue. Her pussy juices were smeared all over his face and he was amazed that he couldn't get enough of her.

"I'm coming!" Claire screamed as she thrust her hips and pushed down hard towards Dave's face. She had her pussy jammed against Dave's lips and she loved feeling in control of the situation for once. She felt her pussy twitching as her orgasm subsided and she looked down between her legs. Dave was laying there with her juices all over his face and smiling up at her.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

"Very much. Take your shirt off."

"What?"

"Take your shirt off."

"Look Claire, I'm glad you got what you wanted, but I'm not going to have sex with you. I'm married." He grabbed Claire's arse and pushed her off him so he could sit up. Claire put her hands on Dave's chest and shoved him hard, back onto the table.

"I said take your shirt off." She stared at him.

"Claire..."

"Now!" She leaned over and grabbed hold of his shirt with both of her hands and pulled them apart with all of her force. She ripped his shirt down the middle.

"What the fuck?" Dave looked at his torn shirt in her hands and couldn't believe what she'd just done. "What the fuck?" he repeated.

"Ooohhh, I like a man with hair on his chest." Clarie ran her fingers through Dave's chest hair, grabbed a handful with her left hand and pulled it hard.

"Ouch!"

"Shut up and take your jeans off. Or do you want me to rip them off too?"

"Holy fuck Claire." He looked up at her and noticed a sparkle in her eyes that wasn't there a moment ago. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm having sex with you Dave. I already told you that." She reached over with her right hand, unzipped his jeans and unfastened the button all while still clutching the handful of his chest hair in her fist.

"Claire, don't." She had a good hold of his chest hair and every time either one of them moved, she would pull on it which caused him to cry out in pain.

"If you did as you were told in the first place, maybe you'd be enjoying yourself by now instead of screaming out in pain." She grabbed a fist full of his pubic hair with her right hand and released his chest hair. "You wouldn't want to go home to your wife with a chunk of your pubes missing now would you?" she teased.

"Please don't." Dave winced. She wouldn't. Would she? "I'll do whatever you want. Just don't rip my pubes out. Please?"

"That's better." She managed to slide his jeans down over his hips one handed, and in the process noticed that he wasn't wearing any underwear. "Do you always walk around with no underwear?" Dave wasn't in the position not to answer.

"Only when I'm really horny. I like it when my jeans brush against my dick." He looked down and saw that Claire's grip hadn't loosened on his pubic hair. He watched as she bent over and took his dick in her mouth. Oh, why did cheating have to feel so good? He felt his cock grow harder as she wrapped her left hand around the base of it. She coated his dick in her saliva as she moved her head up and down taking his dick deep down into her throat. She started pumping her hand up and down in time with her head and within seconds Dave's dick was as hard as a rock.

"Mmmm." Claire could taste the salty pre-come as she explored the tip of Dave's dick with her tongue. She would bring him to the edge and then stop. He would have to beg her to make him come. That would teach him to lead her on like he did. She pumped her hand up and down while she licked the entire length of his dick. She took one of his balls into her mouth and sucked on it gently. "If I let go of your hair will you do as you're told now? Or do I still have to keep you in line?"

"You can let go now. I'll be good. I promise." Dave arched his back and closed his eyes. Her fingers released his pubic hair and she trailed them down to his balls cupping them gently. He felt her mouth return to his dick and moaned as he felt it slide back down her throat. He thought of his wife and how she didn't give very good head compared to Claire. Wendy didn't like going down on him much but would do so just to please him. She'd just take the tip of his cock into her mouth and move her head up and down. He stopped thinking about his wife as soon as he felt Claire sucking hard on his cock like it was an ice-block melting quickly in the sun. She sucked hard moving her mouth up and down and then swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock just as it was about to slip out of her mouth. Then she would take it back in again and suck hard all over again, moving her hands up and down rhythmically. Just as he was about to come she stopped and pinched his dick between her finger and thumb right at the base to stop the come from coming out.

"Oh no you don't!" she had a firm grip on him and there was no way she would let him come that easily. She watched as he struggled to release the orgasm that had built up inside of him. "Try to lay still and the feeling will go away. Trust me." He looked up at her with his eyes wide open.

"Let go. Let go!" he pleaded.

"No. You're not coming yet. Lay still." She pinched his penis between her fingers even harder. She was determined to fuck him no matter what.

"Are you serious?" he asked. He could feel himself ready to explode, but she wouldn't let him. He tried to lay still and to his amazement, the feeling subsided slightly. He continued to lay as still as he possibly could and the intense feeling slowly drifted away. He didn't know that you could stop yourself from coming like that. He'd never tried to stop himself from coming before and was surprised that Claire knew exactly where to put her fingers to make it stop. The feeling went away and he looked at her. Her hair was hanging over one of her eyes and she was staring at him through it.

"How do you feel now?" she asked, looking into his gorgeous eyes.

"How did you do that?"

"Stop you from coming?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not giving away my secrets that easily." She bent over and took his dick into her mouth again, running her tongue along its length. "Do you like that?"

"Oh yeah." He felt her tongue run from the base of his cock to the tip and back down again. He'd never had a head job this good before. "Don't stop." He watched her as she bobbed her head up and down taking in the whole length of his cock. He grabbed her head and pushed her down lower so he was deep in her throat.

"Hey!" she shouted after pushing his hand away and coming up for air. "I'm in charge here remember? Not you!" she slid her g-string over her butt and down her legs and threw them onto the ground beside her dress and towel. Claire straddled Dave's legs and grabbed his dick in her hand. She guided it towards her pussy and sat down on his hips. She placed his dick on her opening and drove her hips downward so he slid slowly inside her. "Ohhhh."

"Oh Fuck that feels good!" Dave grabbed her arse and thrust his hips forward so he could get his dick in as deep as he possibly could. He felt the tip of it hit the back of her pussy and he strained to get the whole lot of it inside her.

"That's deep." Claire felt Dave's dick fill her up and her opening stretched wide to accommodate him. He had a very large dick and it felt good to have it inside her. She hadn't been with a man for a few months now and had gotten used to her little vibrator, so to have a large cock inside her felt absolutely marvellous! She flexed her toes and tucked them underneath her so she could push off the table as she moved her hips up and down slowly. Dave still had hold of her arse cheeks and spread them wide stretching the lips of her pussy open even wider so he could push himself deep inside of her. Claire lifted both her legs up and squatted over the top of Dave's dick and started bouncing up and down on her toes. She spread her knees wide and leaned backwards putting her hands on his thighs, giving him an unobstructed view of his cock sliding in and out of her. She placed one of her fingers on the tip of her clit and started stroking it slowly while working her legs hard to stay in position. She was glad that she'd spent so much time in the gym working on toning her legs because if she tried this a few months ago she wouldn't have been able to have stayed in this position for very long. She pinched her clit between her finger and thumb and began pulling on it softly. She felt the sun's rays on her pussy as she felt her orgasm rising from between her legs.

"That looks so hot." Dave watched as Claire started rubbing her fingertips over the top of her clit. He watched as his cock slid in and out of her pussy and he watched as Claire's face slowly tensed up as she had an orgasm. He could feel the pressure on his dick grow more intense as he felt the need to come once more. He reached up and grabbed the back of Claire's neck and pulled her down towards his face. He kissed her hard on the lips as he felt himself sink deeper inside her pussy.

"You're not thinking of coming yet are you?" Claire asked withdrawing his dick from her.

"What are you doing? Put it back in." he pleaded.

"Not yet." She turned around and got down on all fours straddling his face with her legs once more and took his dick inside her mouth again. "Mmmmm.. you taste like me." She licked him up and down tasting her own come on his cock and started sucking on him again.

"Oh Fuck!" Dave reached up and grabbed her arse with his hands, pulling her closer to his mouth. He stuck his tongue inside the folds of her pussy and licked her from front to back. She was so wet. He softly ran the tip of his tongue around her arse and watched as it puckered up as Claire involuntarily contracted her muscles. He wanted to fuck her in the arse. "I want to fuck you doggy style." She stopped sucking on his cock and turned around too look at him. Doggy style was her favourite position.

"OK." She climbed off him, let him up and turned around to face the rock wall that was surrounding their little hiding place. She backed up so that her knees were close to the edge of the table top and she pointed her arse out towards Dave.

"Come closer." He pulled her closer to the edge and bent down. He licked her pussy from behind and started playing with her clit from underneath. He watched as her arse contracted and relaxed as his finger slid over her most sensitive part softly. He ran his tongue over her arse again and she pushed back towards him. She obviously liked it when he did that. He slid one of his fingers into her pussy and started playing with her arse with his thumb. It was wet from his tongue. He noticed that she kept pushing her hips back towards him in response so he thought he might see how far she would go. He slowly pushed his thumb into her arse.

"Oh God!" she could feel one of Dave's fingers inside her pussy and his thumb slowly but surely sliding up her arse. She pushed her hips back more to coax him further inside. He was turning her on so much. How did he know exactly what excited her?

"Open your legs wider." Dave stood back up and spread Claire's knees as far as they would go without making her fall off the picnic table. Her arse was now in line with his dick. He grabbed his dick and slipped it into her pussy. He inserted the tip of his index finger up her arse and slowly pushed it in until he could wiggle it around and loosen it up a bit.

"Oh yeah! That feels good." Claire felt Dave's dick hitting her g-spot with each thrust and his finger wiggling in her arse. "Don't stop."

"Fuck this looks good." Dave watched his dick sliding in and out of her pussy as his finger slid in and out of her arse. She was so wet and her juices were coating his whole dick so it glistened in the sunlight. He removed both his dick and his finger and deciding that this was his chance. He grabbed her arse cheeks, spread them wide and shoved his dick up her arse.

"Ahhhh..." Claire felt her arse being stretched wide open as it was filled with Dave's big cock. "Holy Fuck! What are you doing?" She felt like her arse was on fire. She'd never had something so big inserted in her arse before and she felt like she was going to split in half.

"Just relax."

"I can't. It hurts! Take it out." She struggled to turn around but Dave had a hold of her arse tight and she couldn't move. She tried to pull away from him, but her legs were open too wide for her to push her body forward and he kept pulling her back towards him, so she couldn't do anything but kneel there and take it.

"Relax, Claire. Trust me. I'll go gently, but just try to relax a bit and you'll enjoy it more." He had the head of his cock inside her arse and he could feel her contracting firmly around him. He pushed his dick in a little further and pulled it out gently before pushing it further inside her.

"Ouch, Dave, it hurts. Please stop." She could feel him sliding in and out of her arse and each time he pushed further inside her, it felt like she was bearing down to go to the toilet. And then it happened. He pushed himself all the way inside her and the uncomfortable feeling was gone! She actually liked the feeling of having his cock inside her arse! She couldn't believe it. He started to withdraw his dick slowly. "Wait. Keep going."

"Keep going?" Dave couldn't believe what he'd just heard her say.

"Yes, keep going. It's starting to feel really good."

"Are you sure? It's not hurting any more?" he slowly pushed his cock back inside her again.

"Ohhhh. Yeah, that feels good. It doesn't hurt at all now. Please, don't stop." She could feel him all the way inside her and she pushed her arse out towards him even further. She could feel an orgasm rising up through her body. "Fuck me harder."

"If you say so." He withdrew his dick until it the head was almost out and then shoved it back into her arse. She was so tight! He was close to the edge now and he guessed that she was too. He kept thrusting his cock in and out of her arse while he spread her arse cheeks wide.

"Oh fuck! Oh yeah! I'm going to come!" Claire could feel Dave's balls slapping against her clit each time he thrust in and out of her arse. "Oh yes!"

"Ohhhhh." Dave moaned as he felt his come travel the full length of his cock and shoot out into Claire's arse. "Holy Fuck!" he couldn't remember the last time he had sex this good. He looked around and noticed the little clearing they were fucking in. The sun was still shining, the air was fresh, he had a hot naked woman kneeling before him and he felt invigorated!

»

That night, as everyone was gathered around the campsite, Dave sat next to Claire and watched the light from the fire bounce around her face. She was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever been with and he liked how straightforward she was towards him. As the fire burnt down, Claire took his hand and led him toward her tent for round two of their sex romp. He decided, now that he'd already cheated on his wife once, there wouldn't be any more harm done if he did it again and he'd continue having sex with Claire even though he had to go back to reality afterwards when he went home to Wendy. He felt bad for cheating but since the sex was so good, he couldn't go back to his normal life without his little camping trips every so now and then. If what happens while bushwalking stays in the bush, then he might have to go more often.