Business and Pleasure

Story Info
She finds a new passion for business travel.
1.9k words
4.14
23.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traveling for business has never been the highlight of my job, but on this occasion, I found a new passion for it.

I was on my way back from a 4 day conference in Michigan, exhausted from the endless lectures and phony smiles and found myself with an hour and a half to kill before my plane boarded. I wandered around through the shops for a short time and then decided I would get a cup of coffee and read the newspaper. I found a hidden table in the back of a small café with a view of the runways and settled in. The café was semi full with other business people all looking exhausted with glazed over looks in their eyes, either anticipating getting home or dreading the next flight to wherever. I wondered if any looked at me with the same thoughts.

At the table behind me, a gentleman was having a conversation on his cell phone, although I do not make a habit of eavesdropping, the distance from our tables and the loudness of his voice made it impossible not to. He was speaking to a significant other. The words he used made it hard to tell whether it was a lover or his spouse. He asked her if she received her package and then listened as, I assume, she described what it looked like. I imagined a black teddy sent for his homecoming. Lacy and see thru with a snap crotch for easy access. As he listened, he made various sounds acknowledging her descriptions and obviously liking what he was hearing. I found myself a bit envious that no one but my two dogs would be waiting for my return.

A few minutes later the conversation ended, and I returned to concentrating on the words that filled the newspaper. I heard a voice say "excuse me," and thought the man was trying to get the attention of the girl behind the counter, when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. As I looked up, it was the gentleman from the table behind me, who asked if he could sit down and share my table. Although I have had to get used to sitting alone with so much traveling, I welcomed some company, and invited him to sit down. He stood about 6 foot 5 with salt and pepper hair and was a good 10 years older than I. He wore a tailored suit with a neutral shirt. His collar was open and there was no sign of a tie, but I was sure it was probably stuffed in his briefcase for easy access. As he walked past me and sat down I could smell his cologne mixed with soap and closed my eyes for a second taking the scent in.

During the conversation, I found out he was an investment banker, who also dabbled in real estate. He was on his was to Texas to meet with a company of investors and continued by stating he had never been there before. I told him that I lived in Texas and would be happy to give him some suggestions on a few places to check out during his visit. He smiled and thanked me and there was an awkward pause in the conversation. I began looking over the newspaper once again, when he cleared his throat and regained my attention.

He explained he knew it seemed forward of him, but he noticed me when I had walked in and was intrigued at the fact that no one was accompanying me. He continued by stating that he was sure some man was missing me terribly and would be happy to see me when I returned. I laughed and found myself secretly wishing that it was he that was missing me. As I looked into his eyes I noticed the wrinkles that surrounded them. On most, these were signs of aging, but on him they seemed to add character to his face. His mustache was also graying, and when he smiled his teeth were straight and white, obviously the sign of someone who took pride in his appearance. When I regained my focus he smiled and asked me where I had escaped to. I grinned back, if he only knew, but managed to avoid the truth and say that only my dogs would be happy to see me return. Upon that information, he asked if I would be interested in having dinner that evening once we arrived in Texas. Although the phone conversation I had overheard made me wonder about his commitments, I agreed and gave him my phone number in which he smiled and told me that once he got settled into his hotel he would give me a call.

As they called our flight to board, I wondered where he would be seated on the plane. Secretly I hoped he would be next to me, but I knew the odds would not be in my favor, and he would probably have first class accommodations. As my row was called I stood up and approached the line. I glanced around trying to spot my new friend, but he was nowhere to be found and I was surprised at the disappointment I felt. I found my seat and arranged my things, laptop, magazines and the alike and prepared for the two and a half hour flight back to Texas. As I waited for my row mates to arrive, I saw a familiar face coming down the aisle. He smiled when he spotted me and my heart fluttered as he stood next to my row. He grinned and said he rearranged his seating so he could be next to me, and I found myself very aroused that he went to all that trouble to keep me company.

He settled in quickly and we were happy no one else sat in our row, which left an empty seat between us. After take off, he raised the armrests between us and slid over. I had not noticed that he had grabbed a blanket and a pillow in his settling in, but when I saw it, assumed he would be taking a nap during the flight. As he slid over, his familiar smell intrigued my senses, and I found myself actually damp at the thought of him being so close. He leaned over and whispered that he found me very attractive and grabbed the blanket to hide the fact that it was showing. Feeling my face flush I turned to him and smiled and whispered that I too found him very attractive. I barely got the words out of my mouth, when he devoured my lips in the most passionate kiss I have ever encountered. It was soft at first and his tongue teased my lips. Then his breathing quickened and he firmly sucked on my bottom lip and let his tongue explore my mouth. The cabin was darkening which made it hard for others to focus on our actions, but a moan escaped my mouth that even surprised me. He moved to my neck and licked the back of it moving around to my ear. He whispered to me that I would have to be quiet in order for him to continue and he spread the blanket out to cover the both of us.

It did not take long for his hands to begin exploring me. I was glad I had brought my black silk panties and bra on this trip. Although they did not get any use, I put them on for the trip home to provide me with some pleasure for what I thought was going to be a boring flight. His hands were large, but surprisingly soft, and as he explored my body I found my head swirling with a mixture of his scent and my excitement. He expertly unbuttoned my blouse and took no time at all in finding the front hook clasp on my bra and unfastened it, releasing my aching breasts. He took one in his hand and gently pinched the nipple as he continued kissing my neck and whispering how much he wanted to be inside me. He then tucked the pillow behind my head and moved his hand down across my belly and to my waistline. My slacks had a slide hook clasp, and although he fumbled for a few seconds, he managed to release it and in no time was feeling my now soaked mound. He parted my lips and found my clit. As he stroked it gently his head slid under the blanket and his lips found my nipple. He suckled my hardened grape hungrily as he took my clit in between two fingers and continued stroking it. I ran my fingers through his hair pushing him closer, wanting him to take more of my breast in his mouth and show me his talents.

Just when I thought I could no longer control my moans, he slid two fingers inside me, which took my breath away. He expertly moved his fingers inside me and found hidden spots I forgot I had. My hips responded by moving in small figure eights and as my breathing labored he came up from under the blanket. He whispered how he knew I wanted to cum, and that he wanted to feel my warm liquid gushing over his fingers. I tensed up and pushed back in the seat. He whispered some more in my ear telling me to let go, to show him how much I enjoyed his touch, and with that my body convulsed in a wave of orgasms. I turned my head and moaned into the pillow having to let out the pleasure I was feeling. As I was releasing, he again buried his head under the blanket and began to lick at the cream that I was offering. I grabbed his head and pushed him in farther wanting his tongue to trigger a second wave of pleasure. He quickly obliged and licked me into another series of orgasms that left me swimming in sensations that I had long since forgotten.

When he came up for air the second time, he stopped and gave my breasts a bit more attention, swirling his tongue over my still hard nipples and pushing my breasts together so he could tongue fuck them. Before we knew it, the captain came on and announced that we would be landing shortly. I quickly looked at him and whispered my disappointment at not being able to reciprocate the ecstasy he showed me. He kissed me deeply and I could taste myself on him. I sucked his tongue hungrily wanting to taste the mixture of his mouth with my cum. He then kissed my neck and ran his tongue towards the sensitive nape. As he came back to my ear, he whispered that we had all week to explore each other. I smiled knowing that it would be a week to remember, for both of us. I kissed him again and slowly buttoned my blouse and fastened my slacks. As I straightened myself up ready to get off the plane, he again leaned over and whispered at how much he wanted me and would love to explore my inhibitions more. I smiled and ran my fingers through my hair. I inquired as to which hotel he was staying and suggested that I arrive a few hours later for dinner. He agreed that that was a good idea and added to the fantasy that he would order room service so we would not be disturbed. We parted from the airport in our different directions. I went to a clothing store to buy a new teddy and an overcoat, grinning at the fantasy that was unfolding in my mind.