Business & Pleasure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
giffmatt
giffmatt
71 Followers

"Jules, thanks. But your sources are off the mark. No one special yet. Honest!" A tear ran down Julie's cheek and Matt sensed then that she still had deep feelings for him. "Jules, that's nice of you to say, but honestly, before we split........let me just put it this way.......no one could have been better to me that you were. And, I guess you know, that's why finding you with Jason was so tough. And, I know you have apologized, and I don't want to upset you. But Jules, trying to recapture what we had with someone else is going to be real tough. And, I just have not found anyone who I can do that with yet." Matt's eyes glazed over just a bit as well, Julie noted.

The awkward moment was interrupted by the waitress who continued to look concerned as she noted that both Julie and Matt were teary eyed. They each ordered another drink and Matt continued. "Our waitress must think we're beating up on one another. Now we are both looking pretty upset. He smiled through his watery eyes. Let me change the pace for a moment. Where are you working out these days? You look like you're in incredible shape." He said with a smile, intentionally looking her up and down.

Julie smiled back, glad to have a change in the topic. But she was taken by what Matt had said. It told her that her belief that she had screwed up a great thing was true for not just her, but for him too. It was kind of him to have said what he did. "I go to the little gym next to our office. It's convenient, fairly cheap, and not crowded most of the time." For the next hour and a half, Julie and Matt talked about work, mutual friends they had not seen for a while, their families, their jobs. They each had several more drinks and had relaxed quite a bit. They each found talking to the other was easy now that the early tension had dissolved.

And each of them sat looking at the other thinking inwardly of how intensely they missed one another. Julie found herself looking at Matt's tightly fitting dress shirt, thinking of the smoothly muscled body underneath it. She missed that body in her bed so many nights, and now here it was up close once again. For his part, Matt took in not only Julie's body, but also he was struck by how at ease she now seemed, how relaxed, and how sweet. The nasty Julie of right after the split had transformed into the Julie he remembered fondly.

They had now been in the bar for over two hours, and Matt felt the alcohol. "Jules, I've got to have something to eat, or I will get on the wrong trolley and probably get mugged. Do you want to grab a bite with me, or do you have plans?"

Even though she was feeling the effects of several glasses of wine, she did not want this to end, and she was thrilled that Matt didn't want to rush off either. "Matt, be serious. I almost never have plans on a Friday night. I'd love to have dinner. Do you want to do it here?"

Matt put their names in for a table, and the waitress smiled and said she would sneak them in soon. She told them she was worried at first for them, they seemed pretty upset. She smiled and walked away. Matt and Julie continued to talk about a wide range of things, and they reminisced a lot and laughed a lot. They were both having a great time, and they both realized how much they still enjoyed one another's company.

Over dinner, they continued to talk, stopping only occasionally at an awkward moment. Neither one of them wanted dinner to end, or for that matter the evening itself. They were enjoying one another too much. Following dinner, they each had coffee and talked some more.

Julie was clearly just a little tipsy from the wine and Matt was concerned that about her getting home. He offered to drop her off, but she did not think it a good idea for him to drive after having had about six drinks himself. Matt smiled at her concern, but agreed that she was right. He told her he would get a cab that could drop her and then him. Julie was desperate for a way to keep the evening going. She realized that this would probably never happen again if it ended now. At the risk of embarrassing herself, she asked Matt if he wanted to come in and see her place. As the cab pulled up to Julie's apartment, Matt accepted the offer and paid the cabby. As they walked up to her building, Matt told her how much he liked the building and its proximity to the Boston Common.

Once inside her place, Matt noticed how really tiny it was, but he claimed that he it was perfect for one person.

"I know you're just being nice Matt. But, just wait, I will have a nice place someday. Do you want a scotch?"

Matt said he could stay for just one, and accepted.

"Matt, this was great this evening. Thank you so much for being so gracious. And, you no idea how hard it will be to see you leave tonight, knowing that I totally blew what we had." Julie's tears returned.

For the first time that evening, Matt moved toward Julie and hugged her. "Jules, don't. You'll be okay. And, I am glad you invited me for drinks and dinner tonight, even though you let me pay." Matt smiled at her. She smiled back with tears streaming down her face.

"I will always love you, Matt. I screwed it up, but I will always love you. Tonight proved that for me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do this. I think it's the alcohol, but it's still the truth. And I didn't tell you, but I miss you so much, you have no idea. "

Matt loosened his hug just slightly, and with tears starting in his own eyes said: "Jules, we were about an hour into drinks when I realized that I'll never be able to love anyone like I do you. And I have missed you too. But babe, you hurt me so much!"

"Matt, I don't know if you can, but please forgive me."

Matt looked at Julie's beautiful face, with her tears streaming. He couldn't resist the urge. He moved his lips to hers and they locked in an impassioned kiss that lasted for many, many long minutes. They did not speak any more. They just kissed and hugged, and then their hands began exploring the long lost, but not forgotten territory of one another's bodies. Without speaking a word, over the next half hour, they continued in a passionate frenzy to kiss, to touch, and to explore. They undressed one another, and kissed, and touched, and sucked more. Julie felt Matt's tightly muscled body and remembered its incredible definition and strength. Matt revisited Julie's body with his hands and mouth, kissing her everywhere. As Matt entered his former wife for the first time in nearly two years, he remembered well the moist pleasure chute, its tightness, how it grasped his throbbing wand.

Their first orgasm happened simultaneously as Matt exploded into Julie and she screamed in incredible pleasure. Their two perfect bodies clung to one another tightly in the pleasure of the moment. Matt stayed hard, never softening after his first climax. Julie could not have enough of him and held his ass cheeks tightly as he pumped repeatedly into her willing pussy. Julie sobbed and wept as it happened. "I have missed you so much. I never thought we would do this again. I am so, so sorry, Matt.

Babe, I have missed you too. You have no idea. It hurt so much to see you, but now you're back Jules. And I still love you. Looking as his beautiful lover below him, her cheeks blushing with excitement, her full breasts. Matt loved the feel of Julie below him once again. He especially loved fucking her. She felt so good, so tight, so hot.

Julie and Matt, with their discarded clothes spread all over her tiny apartment, fucked over, and over, and over that night and well into the morning. Matt finally shut off his cell phone, which had repeated messages from Seth, family members, and friends, wondering what happened to him. Finally, the two new found lovers fell into a deep sleep and awakened late Saturday morning. Again, they fucked well into the afternoon, making up for many lost months. Julie cried repeatedly, apologized repeatedly, and rejoiced in having Matt back in her bed.

For his part, Matt just loved the feel of Julie's soft body, her full breasts, her wonderful ass, and her incredibly tight pussy. He loved being naked with her, and he loved touching and exploring her.

Early Saturday evening, Matt and Julie got dressed and grabbed something to eat before going to his town house located directly across from the public garden on Beacon Hill. Ignoring phone calls, Matt let them all go to voice mail. The two lovers spent Saturday evening and most of the day Sunday at his place, which was many times larger than Julie's. Matt did call Seth, leaving a message that all was okay and that he would be in touch on Sunday.

For Julie and Matt, this was the beginning of a long journey back.

Thanks for you comments.

giffmatt
giffmatt
71 Followers