Business Ch. 02

Story Info
She plays to Sam's tune.
1.3k words
3.41
62.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Sid nor Nicky could believe it, when reality sunk in they dressed and prepared to leave for their factory. All the while Sam enjoyed both Nicky's naked, ripe, beautiful body & their shock of possibly losing everything. The party was called off Sid, Sam & Nicky drove towards the accident side.

After drive of six hours they reached the site. The Cops & workers along with firemen were present. There was really nothing to be saved. It wasn't the worst that could happen however, it was a severe blow. Sam left the next day for some important work leaving Nicky & Sid. The insurance was enough to pay creditors with exception of Sam.

Sid had not lost his hope & decided to rebuild the thing. Nicky returned to her home leaving her husband who insisted on being left alone. Nicky called sam to let him know of the actual position & they fixed an appointment to discuss the details in person.

Sam arrived at lunch & gasped when he saw Nicky. The moment he saw her he knew it is now or never for him. He could not wait any longer to make his move. When Nicky came close to him he grabbed her kissed her. Nicky was surprised & pushed him apart. Sam apologised "it is just that we are in such a situation". Nicky felt sorry & then let him kiss her. This time it was much deeper, more passionate. She ended it when he slid his hand & squeezed her breast.

There was this awkward moment but then Sam began to talk as if nothing had happened. Sam started telling Nicky of how banks hired goons who beat up people till they did not have any guts left. He told her about how their property would be auctioned to recover loan. How they would come from rich to rag. Nicky was terrified. She could not place Sam - he seemed like an alien to her. Nicky finally told him to stop his rumblings.

Sam knew it was time to pitch in for his offer. He told Nicky bluntly - "Listen babe u & I go long way back I wanted u but u went with that sonofbitch Sid. I want u & I will have u & if I am not wrong u want me too. I will make it simple for u I am prepared to take u as my women just leave Sid. I will take care of everything. "

Nicky was shocked, she never realised that Sam wanted him so desperately just all for himself. Despite his outrageous demand she could not bring herself to slap this bastard part of which was on account of the loan & other part probably was not something she could bring herself to confess. However, recovering from what he said the only thing she could manage to say was "I love Sid."

Sam now knew he could not win her just like that. He told her "Very well I am not going to force u to leave Sid, but at least u can help me quench my thirst for u. I will have u till Sam is not here & u need not bother about loan or bank." Nicky knew he could trust him despite his proposal. She knew she must refuse however to her horror she said "what guarantee can u give that u will not bother Sid & me again". Sam smiled he knew bait had been taken. He told her he will give loan discharge documents by settling the liability himself. Nicky knew now she was trapped.

Seizing the opportunity Sam grabbed her & tore her clothes. She stood their shocked in her bra & panty. He kissed her & squeezed her till she moaned. Suddenly he left her & told her to get dressed in a mini skirt & shortest top she had. Nicky too puzzled & shocked did as was told. When she came he told her to get in his car.

They drove in his car he kept Nicky near him never letting her go. He kissed her licked her squeezed her till she was wet & very horny. She was horny as heel. Suddenly, Sam stopped the car they had reached the mall. He played with her for sometime & then told her they are going to buy something for her.

They entered the mall to buy clothes for Nicky. He watched her closely, enjoying her shy smiles and flushes of embarrassment as she tried on various outfits. When she would come out of the dressing room with a dress or blouse on, he would give thumbs up or down. It became obvious that he preferred the tighter dresses and skirts, as well as the short ones. Since the night he had caught her naked with Sid, he could not get her out of his mind. Her full breasts and trim hips were like those of a sex goddess. He sat and watched her try on dresses, slacks, sweaters, blouses and shorts, he found himself getting excited. When she came out of the dressing room with a tight red dress on, he heard a teenager whistle. It was bright red and had thin shoulder strap with a V-cut top, revealing the top of her breasts. However, because it was cut so low, the top of her lacy bra showed. The bodice was firm fitting to her breasts and waist, hugging both her hips and well-defined thighs. "It's not too tight, is it?" she asked. "Uh... no," he gulped. Then he added boldly, "It looks great on you. But, the bra has to go. Turn around". They bought the dress & went back to home.

On reaching home, Sam was uncontrollable he mauled Nicky. His big hands were squeezing her big melons. He was all over her. When he got his cock out she gasped it was bigger than Sid's. She opened her lips and Sam put his prick into her mouth. When he saw her eagerly sucking his prick, he knew that she wanted to get fucked by him. He grabbed her by her neck and pushed his cock further in. "Do you like it?" Sam asked. Nicky was busy sucking him and only gurgled in response. He knew that she was loving it when her hands started massaging his balls. He withdrew his prick and asked her to lick his balls, which she immediately started doing.

Sam now wanted to see her fully naked and told her "Get naked my slut". Nicky obliged by quickly removing her top & Skirt and was now only in her lace panties. Seeing her milky globes getting free, Sam immediately latched onto them and sucked and bit vigorously. Nicky screamed in pain as Sam was too rough kneading and biting her breasts. Sam roughly slapped her saying "You slut - I will fuck u now". He then proceeded to rip her soaked panties. Roughly pushing her legs apart he sank his mighty prick into her with a strong push. He was amazed at the tightness of her cunt. Her wailing excited him and he started ramming his cock in and out of her cunt. "You are tight my slut." He was now into a fast tempo, sinking his prick fully in and taking it almost out. Nicky had never experienced such rapid and thorough fucking before. She lifted her buttocks to meet his strokes when he thrust into her. She was in throes of orgasm after orgasm and continuously wailing & moaning. His balls were slapping her arse with each stroke. Sam went on and on. When he was about to explode, he did not withdraw, and instead put his full weight on her and ejaculated deep inside her. Nicky, felt as if his semen would come out of her mouth. He then withdrew his limp prick and immediately put it in her mouth to suck it. She tasted his semen mixed with her juices and started sucking him. She was still amazed at the size of his limp prick, much bigger than her husbands erect penis.

To be continued...