Business in Boston

Story Info
Wife gets very personal off-site training.
3.1k words
4
141.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CyndiPM
CyndiPM
13 Followers

All of that recollection of my first sexual experience got me to thinking about my past lovers. I don't consider myself as promiscuous, but I wasn't a virgin on my wedding night either! I wonder what the average number of lovers' men and women have before marriage. I had intercourse with two guys before I started dating Reg, and three after. I never told him about the guys after I started going out with him until a few years after we were married. I was afraid he would be really angry about it even when I finally did tell him.

It really shocked me that he not only wasn't mad, but that it actually turned him on. I think its what got him started on the idea of watching me have sex with someone else. For a while, he would have me describe all of the details to him while we had sex. Not that it was the greatest sex I've ever had (although a couple of my boyfriends were pretty hot), but I had forgotten how much it turned me on describing it to Reg.

The last guy I fucked other than Reg was on a business trip to the Boston area. As a newly hired engineer, my company sent all of its new engineers to several off-site classes to familiarize us with all of the various divisions as well as the common tools that they used. There were some older engineers but most of the students were just out of school. We were all 22 or 23 at the time and since I was in engineering 90% of the students were guys. Of the two dozen or so students, I was one of two females in the group.

Most of the guys were your typical geek stereotype, but there were some hot looking ones too. The group had already attended several weeklong classes, so everyone knew each other by the final session in Boston. I had befriended one guy, Michael, during the first session and spent most of my off time with him. He had a serious relationship with a long time girlfriend at home, as opposed to most of the other guys who were looking to score with as many women as possible.

During the first couple of classes, I had a couple of guys come onto me and got the reputation as being a prude since I had declined all of their offers. Michael and I had gotten into some kissing and petting on the previous trip though. He was tall and very muscular and I had to admit I kind of had the hots for him. Nothing more happened so I figured that it was a onetime thing. I certainly didn't expect that Michael and I would end up fucking our brains out in Boston!

I flew up to Boston on a Sunday afternoon since the class started right at 8:00 on Monday morning. I remember being ticked off at Reg for not being able to see me off at the airport, he had tickets to a football game or something and was going with a group of friends. We were at that delicate time in a relationship where I was pushing for a long-term commitment and Reg was enjoying his last year of college. I remember stewing about it all the way up to Boston feeling unappreciated and all of the usual stuff women get pissed off about when they feel neglected.

I was pleasantly surprised when Michael met me at the baggage claim area when I landed. He had arrived an hour or so earlier and had already gotten his rental car. It did wonders for my attitude, having a guy who didn't know me that well wait around at an airport to drive me to my destination. He carried my bag and we headed of to the hotel where the class was being held. I gave him a quick kiss when we got into the car and thanked him. I guess it kind of set the tone for the week.

I remember Michael telling me about how he'd recently split up with his girlfriend on the drive to the hotel. Actually she had suggested that they take a break from seeing each other. Michael didn't seem all that bummed out about it, was surprisingly indifferent about it. He told me that he'd told her about our petting sessions after the last class and she'd blown up at him. He asked if I'd told Reg about it. It was a pretty uncomfortable moment for me, being the jezebel that broke up his relationship and a cheating girlfriend for not telling my Reg. I don't know whether he intended to upset me a little or not, but when we parked in the hotel lot he pulled me to him to "comfort" me and tell me that it wasn't my fault. He also made it clear that he wanted to pickup where we ended on the last trip, his hands were quickly roaming all over me. I had to break his clinch and suggest that we go and check in before somebody saw us.

After checking in, we went to our rooms (which were only a few doors apart) to freshen up. Michael knocked at my door a few minutes later and offered to take me to dinner at a restaurant next to the hotel. I invited him in for a minute and went to the bathroom to finish brushing my hair. Michael met me at the door and pulled me close to him. I pushed him away and told him that I really wasn't interested in getting involved with anyone besides Reg. He backed off and I thought that that would be it. We went to dinner and had a few drinks afterwards before heading back to the hotel.

When we got back to my room, Michael asked if he could come in so that we could "talk". Well I can say that we did talk for awhile, but between being mad at Reg, the drinks at dinner, and Michael's persistence, I found myself naked from the waist up about a half-hour later. He was massaging my tits and sucking my nipples and sporting a huge bulge in his pants. I remember being startled out of my wits when my phone rang.

With Michael still fondling my breasts, I tried to hold a conversation with one of the other students calling from the front desk asking if I knew where Michael was and if I wanted to go out for a drink. I don't know how coherent I was but I remember saying that I'd be down in a couple of minutes. As I put my bra and sweater back on Michael suggested we continue later. If only the other students knew what the "prude" was doing when they called. I wrestled with my conscience that night, but not for very long, I had to masturbate after Michael's fondling of my breasts. It felt so good; I was disappointed that he didn't try to come back to my room after we went out with the others.

Class was pretty boring on Monday and afterwards most of the students decided to head to a nearby TGIFridays. When we parked in the lot, Michael pulled into a more remote part of the lot. When he started to pull me close to kiss me, he was pretty shocked that not only did I put up no resistance but that I immediately started frenching him. He actually had to break off our little grope session that time. I still remember him commenting that I seemed to have changed my mind about fooling around with him and that he hoped there would be more to come after dinner.

A couple times during dinner, he rubbed my thigh under the table. I was wearing a skirt and a blouse and if I didn't have pantyhose on I think I would have gotten my pussy fingered during dinner! I was disappointed when Michael gave a couple of the other guys a ride back to the hotel since the rest of the group was staying at Friday's to watch Monday Night Football on the big screen TV. I wasn't back in my room for 30 seconds though when Michael called me and asked if he could come over to "talk" again. I was incredibly horny after being felt up at dinner and seriously thought about stripping completely naked and jumping Michael right in the doorway of my room.

I don't know how anxious I sounded on the phone, but Michael was at my door immediately and we were passionately kissing before the door to my room completely closed. Michael was surprisingly slow at trying to undress me; we must have "made-out" for half an hour before he started to unbutton my blouse. I knew that it would be nearly impossible to stop once he started to strip me.

At that point I had no intentions of stopping and shortly I was naked from the waist up again. Michael then took off his shirt revealing a muscular chest with no hair on it, apparently he had done some body building in the past. God, I still get wet when I think about him pressing that chest against mine.

First he sucked my nipples until they were hard as erasers, then he held me from behind and reached around and squeezed them with his hands. I could feel his erection pressing up against my ass. As he massaged my tits with one hand, his other unzipped my skirt. He eased me onto the bed and pulled off my pantyhose leaving me in just panties.

Next he asked me to take off his pants and he stood in front of me while I sat on the edge of the bed. I slowly dropped his pants and rubbed his raging erection though his briefs. He was about the same size as my Reg, perhaps just a bit thicker. He had a big wet spot on his shorts from all of his pre-cum. I quickly removed his shorts and slowly pumped one hand up and down his cock while I played with his balls with the other.

He did have a gorgeous cock, and I found out later that he really knew how to use it as well. I slide my hands around and grabbed his tight little butt and pulled him a little closer to the bed and wrapped my lips around his rock hard dick. He obviously wasn't a virgin, but I don't think he'd gotten any pussy recently though. After only a couple minutes of sucking him, I could feel him getting real close to cumming in my mouth.

I stopped and asked him if he wanted me to continue. He told me that he needed a little break or he'd cum before helping me. He pulled my panties off and began to finger my pussy as he kissed my tits some more. Pretty soon he had two and three fingers at a time buried in me.

I asked him if he'd ever licked a pussy for a girl since he seemed content just using his hand on me. He was a little reluctant at first to "kiss me down there" as he put it. After a little coaching though, he got the hang of eating pussy real quick. Pretty soon I was pulling his head to my crotch as he stuck his tongue deep inside me.

Being a relative novice at eating pussy, I let him come up for air after a few minutes. He climbed on top of me and I could feel the head of his cock pushing against my pussy. I was just spreading my legs and basking in the anticipation of being penetrated by a nice hard cock when Michael climbed off of me and reached for his pants. I remember giving him an incredulous "What are you doing, fuck me now!" look when I realized that he was getting a condom.

I was in a bit of a quandary; I had been on the pill for several years, first as an acne treatment and then continued since I was becoming "sexually active" as my doctor phrased it. I'm afraid I date myself a bit, but this was in the pre-aids days. Reg and I never used a condom when we fucked, and I certainly thought that Michael would do me without one as well. I'd also had a couple of bad experiences with latex irritating my pussy after a lengthy fuck and drying up all of my natural lubrication.

I decided to not offer Michael the option of fucking me "with no protection" and helped him roll on his Trojan making sure it was lubricated. Once Michael was wrapped, I laid back and spread my legs nice and wide for him. I still remember the look on his face as he grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down through my pussy lips. I don't think his girlfriend lubricated very well during sex. He was amazed that he hardly had to push at all and was instantly buried to the hilt in my cunt.

He certainly knew how to fuck though, he did me on my back, doggy style, on my side, standing up, sitting down every way we could think of. While he was fucking me doggy style on the bed, I furiously fingered my clit managed to cum once. Eventually the latex took its toll and I started to get tender from all the pounding my cunt was taking. Michael looked kind of hurt when I told him he had to stop. He wasn't disappointed for long when I pulled the condom off and gave him one of my best blowjobs. He didn't last long before he shot a nice hot load in my mouth. He certainly enjoyed cumming in my mouth as well as my licking up afterwards.

After the fucking that Michael had given my pussy on Monday night, I was fortunate that he didn't spent the night in my room. I was pretty sure that we'd be fucking each other as often as possible for the rest of the week, but I needed a little break to recover from the irritation from the latex condom. When I woke up the next morning I had no lingering side effects but I had to make sure that either I had to get some KY jelly or let Michael fuck me without a condom.

Class wasn't any less boring on Tuesday, but since most of the afternoon session was supposed to be lab work on a tool that most of us already knew and used, we managed to convince our teacher to quit early. Michael stopped by my room and said that he had a quick errand to run before dinner and wanted to know if I wanted to come along for the ride. He ended up stopping at a nearby drug store and told me that he needed to buy some more 'protection' as he slid his hand up under my skirt to make sure I knew exactly what he had in mind. He informed me that he intended to use an entire box of condoms on yours truly before the class was finished and wanted to know if I had any preferences as far as condoms were concerned.

I was half tempted to tell him right then that I really preferred none but instead told him that if he intended to 'fool around' that much he'd better buy some extra lube for me. He came back out smiling and handed me a bag with a box of Trojan condoms with an extra wallet of three condoms and a jumbo tube of KY jelly. With 15 condoms and only three days left for the class, I asked him if he could get it up 5 times a day. He said he wasn't sure but if I were willing to give him a hand he'd certainly give it a try. I knew that I couldn't take that much fucking with condoms let alone without and told him that I was on the pill and that the condoms really weren't necessary. It didn't take much convincing before Michael mockingly agreed to do me without condoms.

We met up with a couple of Michael's buddies for dinner at a local bar. I think that Michael was pretty anxious to get back to the hotel to fuck because right after dinner he announced that he was tired and was heading back to get some much needed sleep. I still remember the flurry of smirks and knowing grins from his friends about getting to bed but not for sleep. I'm not sure if they really knew how true that was as we were back in my room doing it within 15 minutes of leaving the bar.

We were a bit too aggressive though and Michael ended up cumming inside me in just a few minutes. I guess the anticipation of sliding his cock into a warm and waiting cunt without a condom for the first time was too much for him. He was pretty embarrassed about having such little control and looked like a bad little puppy that just peed on the carpet. Fortunately for me, he recovered pretty quickly and was soon sporting a new erection.

After helping me to a nice cum he put another load of his seed in my pussy. I remember falling asleep for a few minutes and waking to find Michael climbing back into bed with me after getting some of things from his room. From that point on if we weren't in class we were back in one of our rooms fucking. I slept with Michael the remaining nights of the class. I don't remember how many times we did it but it seemed like he was ready to go every couple of hours. A couple of times each night he woke me to fuck me again! I guess it was just pent up sexual energy from breaking up with his girlfriend.

On Friday morning we spent a little extra time for what I thought was our last fuck. We took a shower together and reluctantly dressed before checking out and going to the course wrap-up session. After driving back to the airport, we ended up in the back corner of the rental car lot making out before my flight. We had moved to the back seat to get a bit more comfortable and Michael put my hand on his ccrotch. I couldn't believe it but he was hard again, he seemed insatiable! After sucking on his cock for a few minutes he hiked up my skirt and pulled down my pantyhose and fucked me one last time in the back seat of the car. I still had his last load in my cunt when Reg picked me up at the airport. After a week without seeing me, I had another insatiable stud to take care of!

CyndiPM
CyndiPM
13 Followers