Business in Chicago

Story Info
Mature woman and her young lover attend a business trip
5.3k words
3.77
110.2k
32
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
540 Followers

PROLOGUE:

Randi poured herself a glass of Chardonnay and sat in front of the large vanity mirror in her hotel suite. She was wearing a short, silk gold robe and the leopard print bedroom pumps she had gottten from Victoria's Secret, her toenails recently done in blood red. She studied herself critically in the mirror before starting to apply her make-up. Although she was forty-two, her face still retained much of its youthful beauty. Her highlighted honey blonde hair was pulled back in a loose pony tail accentuating her high cheekbones and bright blue eyes. A petite woman, Randi was in tremendous shape with slender legs, a slim waist and a tight ass. Her breasts, though smallish, were still pert and firm.

Randi sighed and reached into her purse, pulling out a pack of Virginia Slims Menthol 120's. Flipping the top of the hard pack, she removed one of the long cigarettes and placed it between her pouty lips. Once lit , she took a long drag and, exhaling a thin stream, placed her cigarette in the ashtray next to the mirror. After another sip of wine, Randi started on her face.

Several minutes later, she heard the shower stop running. Shortly, Marcus, her young lover appeared nude, drying himself with a plush towel. Randi's eyes were drawn to the long, thick hose hanging between his muscular thighs and her pussy tingled as she thought back to their most recent, and particularly raucous, bedroom romp.

Randi's affair with Marcus had started over six months ago when she agreed to meet him at a park near their work. A light-skinned black man of twenty six, Marcus clearly had a thing for married women and Randi understood that she was just his latest conquest. Marcus was absolutely gorgeous, a former college athlete, and he unleashed a side of her that would shock her closest of friends.

Randi noticed Marcus studying her in the mirror and smiled sexily back at him. Her eyes were expertly done and she had just finished applying the wet looking lip gloss Marcus preferred.

"MMmmm girl, you look terrific." Marcus admired with clear approval in his voice.

Randi smiled and reached for her cigarette, tapping an ash before taking a quick drag and crushing it out.

"Thank you Baby. You know I want to look good for you." she replied.

Marcus walked next to her and lifted his stiffening cock near her face. "Oh you do! Baby, look what you're doing to me!"

Randi smiled languidly and turned towards him, reaching for his long, thick cock , gently stroking it back to life. Randi knew from experience that Marcus could recuperate quickly and he had been on top of his game this trip to Chicago. He had brought a little marijuana with him and the two of them had smoked it up the previous evening. Randi hadn't used since college but was thrilled at the effect it had on their lovemaking. Her orgasms, always forceful with her lover, seemed to go on and on.

Randi and Marcus worked for the same large electronics company, Marcus in Sales, Randi in Sales Management, and they had come to Chicago for a trade show. Randi had told her husband she wanted to stay over a few extra days to take advantage of the wonderful shopping downtown. When he had asked who else from her office was going on the trip, she thought she saw his face darken for a moment when she had mentioned Marcus by name. She ultimately convinced herself that it was only her imagination. Ever since she and her husband had spent a romantic weekend together in Cincinnati,which was preceded by a glorious night with Marcus, her husband had become much more insistent and forceful in the bedroom. Given the fact she was sleeping with a younger co-worker, she really wasn't in a position to complain, and frankly, she enjoyed this new side her husband showed in the sack. She had spoken with her husband and her ten-year old earlier in the day and everything seemed fine at home, so she told herself she was just being paranoid.

As Marcus reached full length, Randi leaned forward and kissed his cock lightly leaving traces of her lip gloss on the purplish dark head. After running her tongue around him in circles, she dropped her jaw and took him into her warm, wet mouth while stroking his shaft with her tiny hand. Marcus thrilled at feeling her wedding bands rubbing against the sensitive skin of his dick. Randi, her beautiful blue eyes flashing, looked up at him lovingly as she grabbed him by the hips and continued to suck him. Her head bobbed in a steady rhythm and she began to stroke him furiously in an effort to get him off. Randi was an accomplished cock sucker and the soccer mom knew exactly how to please her young lover.

Marcus withdrew his hard cock from her wetly shining lips and placing his hands on both of her shoulders, gently lifted Randi from her chair.

"Baby, you know you can cum in my mouth!" Randi stated as he steered her over towards the bed.

"Marcus, we just got cleaned up. You'll mess my face ag...!" Randi objected before Marcus kissed her, his tongue pushing into her mouth. Randi's arms went around his neck as he lowered her onto the bed, untying her belt and pulling her robe open revealing the tightly trimmed triangle above her moist slit.

"We're going to be late for dinner . . .!" Randi attempted one last time before she felt the oversized head of her young lover's cock push past her pussy lips and into her wet tunnel. After a few long, deep strokes, Marcus looked down to find Randi's eyes closed tightly, a thin smile smile spreading across her face, as she ground her hips against his, meeting each of his thrusts with one of her own.

"Fuck dinner!" he thought to himself as he felt Randi move eagerly beneath him, making a soft, satisfied grunt each time Marcus plunged deep into her pussy.

CHAPTER ONE

Randi and Marcus manged to make it out of bed later in the evening and had a light dinner at a small Italian restaurant just off Michigan Avenue. Walking back to their hotel, with Randi's arm looped tightly through his, Marcus noticed with satisfaction the attention Randi received from the passersby. Randi was wearing a tight lace top with a floral pattern that almost prevented her nipples from showing. A thin strip of her flat belly was visible above her jeans and she was wearing her open-toed Prada sandals with the four-inch heels that she had purchased earlier in the day. Her hair was down past her shoulders, framing her face beautifully and her eyes and lips were heavily done. Randi noticed the attention as well and was excited by it. She knew the conclusion that people would reach when they saw them out together, a sexy middle-aged woman with a much younger man, and enjoyed playing the part of a cougar.

Back at the hotel , she and Marcus went to large bar in the lobby to wait on one of his old friends from college. Taking a table, Randi placed her cigarettes and lighter in front of her as Marcus ordered drinks. Steve had played linebacker at Northwestern before a knee injury cut his career short. He now sold BMW's outside the city and Marcus had called him when he got to town to see if they could get together.

Randi was into her second glass of wine when Marcus rose from the table to greet his friend. Steve was shorter than Marcus, but thicker through the shoulders and hips. His blonde hair was cut military short and he had grey eyes and a strong, square chin. His long-sleeved blue shirt was untucked over his jeans and he move lithely between the tables.

The two friends embraced in a bear hug, slapping each other across their broad shoulders. Marcus invited him to sit and introduced Randi as "my girl". Randi felt Steve appraising her as he took her offered hand, his eyes briefly sliding over her wedding bands. Randi was unsure what Marcus had told his friend about their relationship but she figured he wasn't stupid. An obviously married woman out with a young, handsome man was an easy equation to solve.

The trio ordered another round as the conversation began. After reliving their glory days of playing together, the two friends caught up on more recent events. When the talk turned to cars, Steve asked:

"What do you drive Randi?"

Randi laughed modestly and replied "A Honda minivan."

Taken somewhat aback, Steve said "Really? Somehow I pictured you driving something much more sporty. I'm seeing you in a black Z-4, you know . . . top down on a sunny day. What would you think about that?"

"I'd love one, but where would my kids ride?"

"With your husband" Marcus interjected, before bursting into laughter at his own joke.

Randi smiled sweetly, but inwardly felt that Marcus was out of line. She still felt that she loved her husband; he worked hard and was a great father. How was he supposed to know that his loving wife of eighteen years had recently uncovered, what she referred to as, her inner slut. Randi took a long pull from her glass of wine as Steve graciously steered the conversation another direction.

Marcus heard his cell phone chirp, and looking at the display, excused himself from the table. Randi and Steve made small talk until Marcus returned.

"Hey, I'm sorry but something important came up. I've got to take off but I won't be gone more than a half hour or so."

Marcus assured Randi everyting was okay and that he would be back as quickly as possible. Marcus mimicked smoking a joint and Randi realized he was going to buy some more dope. He asked Steve to keep her company until he could return. Steve agreed but Randi shot daggers at his back as Marcus left the table.

Randi finished her wine and ordered another. Steve looked at her with concern.

"You okay?" he asked.

"No . . . Yeah, I'm fine" Randi replied. She waved her hand in the air dismissivily and added,"Sometimes he just pisses me off! He doesn't live here anymore, he needs to be more careful about things like this."

"Marcus will be fine. Trust me. He won't run into anything he can't handle." Steve offered.

Randi appreciated Steve's obvious attempts to set her mind at ease and eventually the two of them fell into an easy conversation. She found him funny and engaging and he seemed interested in what she had to say. As they continued to talk, she realized that she and Marcus rarely had conversations like this. All he really wanted to do was to fuck her. As often as possible. She wasn't complaining, he was terrific in bed, but he never seemed to consider her a friend or confidant. Her musings on this point were interupted when Steve's cell rang.

"Hello. Yeah . What's up?" After a few moments, Steve hung up rather sheepishly and told Randi what she had already surmised.

"That was Marcus. He said he'll be another hour or two and that he will see you back at the room."

Randi seethed inside. He didn't call her because he knew she would give him and earful. Trying not to show her anger, Randi reached for her cigarettes as Steve picked up a book of matches and flipped the cover. Placing the long cigarette between her wetly shining lips , Randi leaned forward bringing its tip to the flame, her hand covering Steve's. She held onto his hand and exhaled ,all the while staring into Steve's eyes, blowing the match out before he dropped it in the ashtray. Randi took a slow, deep draw and exhaled again, directing a thin stream away from them, before placing her elbow on the table.

She found Steve looking at her in the same hungry way Marcus did before they would fuck. She eyed him cooly, not sure how she wanted things to proceed.

Steve scooted his chair closer to her as they continued to talk. The effect of the wine was making Randi lightheaded and she found herself leaning into Steve as they spoke. A few moments later, she was not at all suprised when she felt his hand lightly on her knee. When she did not move it away, Steve became emboldened and began running his hand up and down her leg, squeezing her gently.

"You really are incredible." he finally said, some hesitation in his voice.

Randi took a slow draw on her cigarette, and tilting her chin, released a stream of smoke towards the ceiling. "I'm old enough to be your mother." she responded with a thin smile.

"I've read Oedipus five times." Steve laughed.

" Oh . . . cute and a scholar. I guess that Northwestern education is as good as they say." Randi found herself laughing with him.

"Like I said, I think you are truly in credible. Marcus may be a while. Maybe I should see you to your room."

Randi took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She found Steve incredibly attractive and his interest in her was apparent. Still a little pissed at Marcus for leaving her, she made her decision. She put her cigarettes and lighter in her purse and got up from the table. Looking down into Steve's eager eyes, she motioned towards the elevator with her head.

CHAPTER TWO:

While they were waiting on the elevator, the irony of the situation could not escape Randi. Here she was in Chicago, cheating on her husband, and now she was going back to her room with her lover's friend, a man she had known for less than two hours. "Jesus" she thought to herself "I really have turned into a slut!"

When the elevator doors closed, Steve pinned Randi against the interior with outstretched arms. Randi cradled his face in her hands as he leaned down to kiss her, her mouth open expectantly.His warm tongue shot past her wetly shining lips and she met his oral attack with her own sucking his tongue into her mouth. The lovely MILF felt her body begin to hum over the prospect of taking a new young lover to her bed.

Once inside her room, Randi threw her arms over his broad shoulders pulling him down to her hungry lips once again. She loved kissing, in some ways she found it more intimate than sex, and she was again struck by what a wonderful kisser Steve was and hoped his prowess would carry over into other areas she expected to explore shortly.

Their tongues dueled sensuously, their mouths opening and closing in a lust filled dance. Steve's hand crept down to cup her tight ass as he pulled her into his body. Randi could feel the younger man's hard cock between them and began to rub against him lewdly.

They continued to kiss as Randi steered him over towards the bed. Steve reached down and peeled of her lacy top exposing her flushed, firm tits. He held them in his hand and leaned lower, drawing one of her hard nipples into his mouth. Randi pulled him tightly to her chest as he ran his tongue around her aureola, gently flicking her other nipple with his thumb.

Randi pushed Steve onto the bed and straddled him, smiling down sexily as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt. She ran her hands lightly over his hairless body, pinching the nipples on his thick chest. Steve looked up at her lustily as she began to rub his cock through his jeans.

She stood and kicked off her heels, unsnapping her pants, working them down over her firm ass and shapely legs. Stepping out of her discarded jeans, Steve noticed she was wearing a lacy thong that had matched her top.

Randi knelt at the side of the bed and pulled Steve's shoes and socks off, dropping them heavily on the floor. She leaned in between his legs and unbuckled his pants, her beautiful blue eyes locked onto his as he watched her intently. Slowly unzipping his pants, she ran her fingers along the length of his erection. She hooked her manicured fingers inside his boxers and when he lifted his hips, she pulled his shorts and jeans off in a single, strong motion.

Steve's hard cock laid across his flat belly and though not quite as large as Marcus, his cock was beautifully shaped, the head especially so. As Randi ran her hands over his length, she noted that his balls were hairless, obviously shaved, and that his pubic bush was trimmed close as well. Randi loved to suck cock and she eagerly started on his heavy, smooth ball sack, taking one of his large nuts into her warm, wet, mouth as she stroked him slowly.

She took her time, alternating between each of his balls, moaning lewdly, before lifting his sack and tickling the area above his ass with the firm tip of her tongue. Her tongue then started an upward track to the base of his cock, then further up the thick shaft. She licked the underside of his cockhead, gently, before taking him entirely into her mouth.

Randi's head bobbed rhythmically as she slobbered over his cock, one hand stroking him in unison with her loving mouth, the other splayed across his taut stomach. Looking down, Steve was drawn to the large diamond in her wedding band which was sliding rapidly up and down his straining shaft.

"MMMMMMmmmmfffff!!! MMMMMMmmmmmmfff!!!" she sputtered as she blew him, her cheeks hollowed, the flat of her tongue working with her lips to bring exquisite pleasure to her new young boy-toy.

After several minutes, Randi pulled her luscious lips away from his cock with a loud pop. Standing, she peeled her panties down, before daintily stepping out of them. Steve raised up on the bed, shrugging out of his shirt and reached towards the sexy soccer mom.

He took her hands in his and pulled her onto the bed. He kissed her roughly, her hand creeping to the back of his head. Steve's right hand glided lightly down her neck to one of her breasts, briefly taking its weight in his hand before moving it lower to the closely trimmed triangle of her pussy hair.

Randi quickly spread her legs as Steve began to to gently run his fingers along her wet slit. He would occasionally rub her swollen clit , before returning to massage her inner thigh. Randi shuddered slightly when his fingers finally entered her willing, wet pussy, rubbing the inside walls knowingly.

Steve kissed her neck, as he slid lower on her body. He took one hard nipple into his mouth and sucked it briefly. He kissed her flat tummy lightly, flicking his tongue into her belly button causing Randi to quiver involuntarily in anticipation of his final stop. Steve got to his knees and pulled Randi's hips to the side of the bed. Keeping his index finger inside her pussy, he blew gently on her clit, before flicking his tongue around its base. He licked her moist pussy lips slowly before sucking her swollen clit into his mouth. Randi's eyes were squeezed tightly, breathing heavily, and she reached down to pull Steve's face hard against her hips as she started to grind against him.

"AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhh!!! Fuck!! That feels so fucking good!!!! Eat my pussy, Baby!! Eat my pussy!!!"

Randi looked like she was riding a bucking bronco and Steve was the saddle as her first orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. Her heels beat against his broad back as she rotated her hips roughly against his face, his tongue buried inside of her sweet hole.

Randi collapsed back across the bed , breathing heavily as Steve continued to lap at her love juices. When he finally stood looking down at her, he found a warm contented smile on her beautiful face. Randi spread her legs and reached down between them with one of her hands, her pussy held open with two fingers. Looking at him lustily, she ordered:

"Fuck me Baby! I've got to feel your hard cock inside me now!!!"

Randi scooted towards the center of bed as Steve kneeled beween her legs. She grasped his thick cock in both of her hands and positioned it against her pussy. He pushed into her slowly causing Randi to inhale sharply. When he was entirely buried into her cunt, he moved further up the bed causing his cock to point at a downward angle. In this position, every long thrust caused his cock to rub deliciously against her clit.

Randi locked her heels behind his legs and began to move beneath him, rolling her hips in an easy rhythm. Randi's arms grabbed the thick muscles behind his arms and she raised her head off the bed, her tongue slipping into Steve's mouth as he continued to drive into her warm, wet tunnel.

zrob
zrob
540 Followers
12