Business Law Class Ch. 1

Story Info
Sexy thing gets what's coming to her.
807 words
3.54
44.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There you are sitting in my business law class wearing a slit skirt with a silky white blouse under a jacket. Red see through bra and panties. 4" heels with black sheer to waste pantyhose with your hair in a french twist.

Every male and probably any female with the slightest degree of lesbian leanings watches you as you walk to the front of the class and plop that sexy ass down on a hard wooden seat. They all want you and every man in the class wishes you were in his lap right now. You are quite the distraction!

As I lecture the class on vertical restraints, you are crossing and uncrossing your legs. I catch a glimpse of your red panties and swear I can see your clit. Periodically, you lick your lips and insert your pen in your mouth. You have made my cock rock hard with your display. So hard that I am forced to stand behind the lectern for the entire class. This has caused the professor much embarrassment and I begin to think of who is this hot little tart that is tormenting me day after day with her air of wanton sexual desire. Oh, yes, Candi. Candi Warren. How is she doing in my class? Not well, hmmm, maybe I should schedule a conference with her to discuss her sorry performance and the effect that she is having on her classmates wearing very hot clothes everyday.

After class, I ask you to see me. When the others have left, I inform you that we need to discuss your performance and I tell you to be in my office later that day.

You show up to my office dressed as you were before. Only, you have removed your jacket so that you red bra is clearly visible. I tell you that I am angry with you for the disruption of my class with your revealing clothing day after day. I tell you it must stop (secretly I am angry at you for disrupting my train of thought during class.) I also tell you that you are flunking my class. I am pissed at you not only for flunking, but because you are certainly capable of doing the work.

I ask you what you think and how you can turn things around. Brazenly, you stand up and raise your leg and place your heel on my desk. There is little left to the imagination now. I can see your wet pussy at the top of your glorious legs. You tell me I can have your ass if only I raise your grade. How dare you, you little slut! Do you think I would give you a better grade just to get some pussy! I ought to report you, but it is clear you need discipline! Grab the arms of the chair and bend over! Lift that skirt this instant!

I take an 18" ruler and start to beat your ass. Who do you think you are? Do you think just because you are a hot little piece of ass that I will just give you an A based on one fuck? You are very mistaken young lady. If you want that A, you will have to earn it the hard way.

As I increase the intensity of the beating, you start to moan. Oh I see you like discipline cunt! Suddenly, the ruler breaks and your ass is red. I reach for a fraternity paddle from the corner of my room. Take that cunt. You are really moaning now and begin to beg to cum. No yet, first we will get rid of this hard on you have given me. I lean in my chair and undo my pants. Wrap your hand around it and begin to jerk it off. Don't even think about licking it? You haven't earned it yet! Now get up on the desk with your ass in the air. I pull up your skirt again, I pull your wet panties down and smell them. You are a sweet cunt aren't you? Grab your cheeks and spread for me bitch! I insert four fingers in you glistening pussy and fuck you with them. As you are about to cum, I stop and beat your ass again.

I repeat this till you can't help but cum from the beating. I am very disappointed now and your ass is sore. I grab your french twist and tell you that you are still failing my class. You have two choices, flunk or come to my office everyday for tutoring and discipline. I will give you an oral exam everyday on your assigned reading. Incorrect answers will be disciplined and you will be rewarded for right answers with cum from my cock! I will make you behave while you are in my class!