Business Proposal Ch. 02

Story Info
Whatever it takes to succeed.
3.6k words
4.4
79.1k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,690 Followers

I have to concede that the idea of going into business for ourselves had me in a bit of a panic.

I did the math, Patty and I would need not 3 clients each and every day, but 6 at least. All of our savings went into purchasing the spa from the old lady that had run it for years, plus a loan on our house that would take a decade to pay off.

The old lady wanted to retire, at least that is what she said. The truth I finally realized was that she was working 14 hour days and barely covering the bills, and she was fed up with it all.

I had wanted to keep my job at the mill for awhile, Patty would hear none of that. Besides, to have any money at all to live on meant cashing out my pension plan, which I did.

The building sat up on a small hill just north of the coastal town we lived in. It could be seen for nearly half mile. But the first thing I noticed was the building was a pale color, and all of the outside signs were also a pale color.

I had driven up the highway no less than several hundred times and never noticed the place even though it sat up there plain as day.

The building had several small offices, a nice waiting room. It was actually very nice, in the back was a hot tub, a room for doing baths and wraps. Out front there were several stations for doing hair and nails, it really did have everything anyone could ever need.

Except for clients.

I repainted the outside signage, not being a painter that was a learning curve. But when I was done it was all a person could see coming up the highway. Patty was busy for days scrubbing the inside, it had looked clean to me but she found some dirt, the building was spotless when she was done.

She hired two hairdressers, both brought a small client base with them, that helped. At the end of the first week we had $1200 in revenue and $1800 in bills. I had ads running by the end of the week, waited for the phone to ring.

My first client for massage was a little old lady that saw my sign as she got her hair done. I worked on her for a solid hour and a half as she chattered away about her grandkids. The next one was a huge guy that had to be a fisherman working the boats, they were easy to tell because they all had arms the size of trash cans.

By the end of the second week we had another $1200 in revenue and $1800 in bills. Then things improved a little, Patty hired one female therapist that also brought a small client list with her. Her name was Karen, she was slender, cute, and I noticed quickly that all of her clients were men.

They all seemed to be very happy with her, too. I mentioned to Patty that Karen was doing fairly well but I was curious about the all male clientelle.

Patty shrugged. "The door is locked." She smiled at me.

I got that part. I had already figured out that Karen was very likely doing some happy endings. That made me nervous, the last thing I wanted was to be busted and get my picture in the papers.

But her clients put us at break even, so I just let it go since there was never any sign at all other than a suspicion.

I stayed right at 3 customers per week. The men all wanted Karen, the women were few and far between.

Then one day this absolute vision walked in the door. Other than being perhaps a decade older than my wife, she was very similar. She asked Patty about massage, Patty explained the different options as I sat there pretending to read a book. They both looked at me, the lady grinned and said something to Patty. Patty smiled and nodded.

She showed the woman back to my office, came back out.

"Danny, this one you need to..take care of."

"What?"

"You know what I mean. That is Janet Walton."

"Janet.....??"

"Judge Walton's wife. She asked for a nice intimate session and I told her you were good." She grinned at me.

"You mean? Isn't that a little bit...dangerous?" I asked, not really knowing what to say.

"No, besides, the Judge has an appointment this afternoon...with Karen. We can use a little..protection."

"You won't be upset?"

"It's just touch, part of the job like you said."

My interest in massage had always really been healing. Somehow way back when I was hurt, my first session with Lynn had eased my pain. Sure, she had relieved my erection, in a matter of fact manner. I had actually been uncomfortable with that, it had just happened, and so quickly the first time I had almost had no time to react.

My last session, when Lynn and I did that trade had been way over the top for me. I had done it but felt guilty about it. But I had told Patty, she had accepted. Then I found out that she had been getting herself waxed, using a male to do it?

That had been a shock, it was something that had just never crossed my mind.

Patty had said exactly the same thing then, also.

"It's just touch." She had told me. No throwing a fit, no being upset. Almost like that was...normal?

Maybe it was, I thought.

"Are you sure about this, honey? I don't want any troubles." I told her.

"Yes, I am sure. Now hurry up, Mrs. Walton is waiting." She turned back to her computor screen.

I knocked on my office door, heard her say she was ready.

Mrs. Walton lay face down on my table, a small pillow tucked under her upper body. She was naked. I sighed, oiled up my hands and went to work. There was nothing bashful at all about this lady, when I got to just above her knees her legs parted, an obvious invitation to go right on up. I did, too, letting my fingers slide across her bare pubes repeatedly as her hips moved up to meet each stroke.

After finishing her back, I had her roll over. Her breasts were magnificent, but enhanced by surgery. I could see the dark ring around each nipple, as I massaged each one her back arched. I teased one of her nipples and she asked for more pressure.

The surgery had cost her sensation, I knew, so I twisted each one as hard as I dared, getting stronger reactions from her the harder I pinched.

I did the soft clockwise circles over her abdomen, getting lower and lower each time. Finally my fingertips were bumping her tiny little button with each circle, I let my fingers slide down and drew them up and over her lips. Her legs came right open, her knees fell to the side. I slid the index finger of my right hand up to her opening, poised. Her hips lifted and she held herself there.

I let my finger slide in slightly, gently stroking the firm row of ridges I felt inside. Her breath released in a gasp as she pushed against my hand. My finger went all the way inside to my knuckles, I began to work it in and out of her, then as her body opened I slid in another finger.

Her hand reached down and grasped my cock through my pants, I jumped slightly at that, not expecting it. But she had a solid grip, just then her body released in a massive orgasm.

I managed to disengage as she lay there, then she sat up and smiled at me.

"Patty was right, you do know what you are doing." She grinned at me.

I was mostly worried about the sounds she had made, I was hoping that couldn't be heard from outside. I didn't really feel guilty, after all, Patty had told me it was all right.

Besides, Mrs. Walton was really attractive.

There was a rather distinguished looking man at the office counter when I came out. He was leaned over talking to Patty, Patty was sitting forward in her chair completely engrossed in the conversation.

"This is Judge Walton." She smiled at me as I walked up.

"Charles." The man said, reaching out to shake my hand. Just then Karen came in, she smiled at the Judge and took him back to her office. I resumed my seat in the waiting room.

Mrs. Walton came out, smiled at me and thanked me for a nice session. She told me she would be sure and come see me again. Then she handed Patty her credit card, scribbled something on the invoice and left. I saw her step into a shiny red Corvette, and drive away.

"$100 tip!" Patty grinned, holding up the slip of paper.

Mrs. Walton was back the next week, and the week after that. A few of her friends started coming in, too. I got busier and busier. Patty was extremely happy, we started to show a profit. She hired another female therapist, that one lasted just two days and quit, but her replacement understood and stayed. Her name was Maria, she was short and Hispanic, and had a bubbly manner that fit right in. In no time she was booked solid, as busy as Karen which surprised me.

We were now into solid steady profits, the baths section was busy all the time, three of our massage rooms were booked almost full time. We had just one massage room left, and it was looking like we would need to hire one more person.

Patty wondered out loud to me one evening at home if we should hire another female or perhaps another male therapist.

"Maybe we should branch out into the gay market?" She asked me. I threw a bit of a fit about that, there was no way that I wanted to deal with that.

"Oh, don't be silly, it's just business and it's just touch."

"Patty, I have one male client, and he is a fisherman and he isn't gay."

She shrugged. "Well, maybe a waxing room then?"

"OK, if that is what you want to do." I had pretty much given up, Patty was tickled to be making money and she was now eager for even more.

A week later an older man walked in, Patty greeted him like a long lost friend. I looked at the 50ish balding guy and knew where she had found him. He was no doubt the one that worked at the other spa that Patty had gone to. He was solidly built and very good looking.

"It's just touch, I close my eyes and think of you." Had been Patty's comment when I asked about that, word for word.

Yea, I will just bet, I thought.

Then a couple of days later I came out of my office, having just finished a session with one of the nastiest older ladies I had ever seen. She had pulled off her blouse before I could even get the door open to leave, and was naked on her back on the table with her legs spread when I walked back in. I was shaking my head when I finished and left the room.

Maria sat at the front desk.

"Where is Patty?" I asked her.

"She is in room 4, with Judge Walton."

"Judge Walton? But...Patty isn't licensed, she can't..."

Maria just shrugged. I sat in my chair, picked up a magazine I had read a dozen times. It was nearly an hour later when Patty came out.

She smiled at me, went to the desk and filled out the paperwork. Judge Walton came out a few minutes later, grinned at me and handed Patty his card. He signed and then went out to his vehicle, a huge black Lincoln SUV.

"What the hell was that?" I asked her, after Maria had gotten up and went back to her room.

"Charles wanted me to work on him, is all."

"Patty, you aren't supposed to..."

"Oh, what's the difference? He doesn't care, and I wasn't exactly working on his bad back." She giggled.

"What the hell? You actually jacked off the fucking Judge?"

"Oh, be quiet, Danny. There are people around." She hissed at me.

I didn't give a fuck, I was mad. It was all becoming too much. I yelled at her, she yelled right back, accused me of being a failure except for her efforts. Why, without her I would still be working in the goddamn mill, getting nowhere.

I stormed out, climbed into my old pickup truck. Patty followed me out, yelling at me that I couldn't leave, I had three customers for the afternoon.

"Jack them off yourself!" I yelled at her as I spun the tires leaving. I saw her in my mirror, standing there in the doorway.

I drove to our house, packed some clothes, got back in my truck and went downtown to a ratty motel. I locked myself in the room, sat there for an entire day just clicking the channels aimlessly on the TV set.

Patty found me around 10 PM that night. I let her in when she knocked, went and sat in my chair.

"What in the world is the matter with you?" She demanded.

"What in the world is the matter with YOU?"

"I am just fine."

"That was just too much, you did the fucking Judge."

"He asked me before and I always told him no, but he offered $500."

"For $500 he can fuck 90% of the fucking people in this goddamn fucking city!" I yelled.

Patty blushed. She actually fucking blushed.

"Did you fuck him??" I was screaming now.

"No. But he wanted me to...."

"Wanted you to what?"

"You know...not with my hands, with my..."

"Oh, so you sucked his cock, right?"

She looked down.

"For money! We are running a goddamn whorehouse, I don't like it one damn bit."

"You do the women." She was trying to get control of things again.

"You got that started, I just went along with it. I am ashamed of it, too."

"You didn't seem to mind so much with your fucking Lynn!" She was getting back into the argument.

"I was ashamed of myself there, too."

"All right. I am sorry. What do you want to do?" She suddenly sounded calm. I just looked at her in surprise, she shifted from being totally irate to manipulative in seconds, even to the point of tiny tears in between.

Nearly fifteen long years of marriage, two kids and I had no idea at all who this woman was that was sitting in front of me.

"I want to run a nice legitimate spa." I told her.

"We can't do that, it won't make any real money."

"It will make enough." I told her.

"No. It won't. It will just pay the bills, and barely."

"Isn't that enough?" I asked her.

She hesitated, looked at me for several long seconds. Her eyes narrowed.

"No. It isn't enough."

"Well, I am shutting it down, then!"

"You can't. We aren't co-owners, it isn't part of our joint assets. We have a partnership. I will buy you out."

"Just how in the hell are you going to buy me out?"

"How much do you want?"

"$80,000.00." I told her. It was half of what we had paid for the building.

Too late I realized it wasn't anywhere near enough.

Patty reached into her purse and pulled out her checkbook, wrote out the check as I just stared at her in shock. She handed me the check, pulled a document out of her purse.

She had come prepared.

"Sign here."

I signed it.

At the door, she stopped and looked back at me.

"I will have someone get in touch with you...about the rest." Her eyes were cold.

I sat there for a long time looking at the check.

The next day I applied at the mill, they hired me on the spot. I found an apartment, moved my things. There was no arguments with Patty at all, she just let me take what I wanted. She wasn't even at the house when I moved.

All I took was mine, anyway.

I remember the day the divorce was final, Patty had sent me the papers. It was one of those "no-fault" things. I didn't even bother with a lawyer, but we did have a hearing over division of assets even though I protested nothing.

The Judge? You guessed it, Judge Charles Walton. Our house was deeply financed, there was little equity but I did get another small check. I was floored when Patty just wrote a check and paid off the house mortgage, then wrote me one for my half of the equity. Our joint bank account was thin, too, Patty just turned that over to me.

My pension that I had taken early and invested was less than $3000, that never even came up as an issue.

I knew Patty had a bank account somewhere, somehow. I had no idea how much or even how she had done it, I never bothered to check. She had always done the books, and at the last there it was quite a bit so I figured that was part of it.

I had a feeling deep inside that Judge Walton was another part of it, too.

I didn't care.

I remember that last thing the Judge said to me.

"There isn't going to be any trouble, is there son?"

I just shook my head no and walked out. I knew there wasn't a single thing I could do.

I get my kids half the time now. Patty runs that nice spa up on the hill, I drive by it sometimes but never stop. The parking lot is always full.

I heard through the gravevine that she wrote a check and paid off the mortgage on the spa, too. That big Mercedes in the parking lot is hers, too. I still drive my old truck.

I did get hired part time at the other spa downtown. Business is slower there but growing, plus there is nothing going on with any of the help. The lady that runs it likes me, sometimes she asks me to work on her, something I am glad to do. I accidentally let the drape slip and uncovered one of her breasts once, I apologized and she just smiled and said, "No problem." Then she pulled the drape down and asked me to work on her breasts, since they hurt. I did, I have no problem with that if the client doesn't mind.

There are some new rules in our State now, a client may be nude if they wish, and if it is all right with the therapist too. That is actually better, and I don't mind that, either. But I never touch in any manner that is out of line or without permission.

Now I can work with pride. I do admit I really enjoy touching women, making them feel good. But I never touch then in a manner that I consider sexual, although I am sure some might see it that way. The surprise is how many clients I saw at our spa on the hill sometimes stop in to see me. Women that I took to orgasm before, happy to relax with just my touch now. Some fully nude, I admit I like to look at them.

I have a house now with some spare rooms, one I converted into massage room at home. I get to help real people with real concerns. Soon I won't need my job at the mill, my life is getting better.

One thing some might find odd is that for over two years I have not gone on a date. I just can't bring myself to ask anyone. I still get visions of Patty, the way she was. I love her deeply, the way she was, and I have dreams of her, pleasant ones.

But then I see her eyes, handing me the documents made up ahead of time, writing a check for an amount I had no idea she even had. That kills the pleasant thoughts.

Today my phone rang. It was Janet Walton. She asked me if I was taking clients, I was. We chatted quite a bit, talked about Patty and the spa, about everything that happened. The sessions I had with her had been extremely intimate, but I did explain to her that I kept my practice completely legitimate now.

"I understand. But I was thinking, perhaps instead we could...do a trade?"

I guess I was silent for quite awhile.

"We could do anything we want to then." Her voice had almost a laugh in it.

"How about around 7 tonight?" I made my decision.

"Wonderful! I will see you then." She hung up.

Judge Walton's wife, his pretty trophy wife. A beautiful redhead. Judge Walton had paid my wife to stick his dick in her mouth, and lord knows where else. I decided it was time to return the favor and stick mine into everything on his wife.

There are a few things that I learned about the Judge. He is a large man with huge power in our community, he can do anything he wants, perhaps take anything he wants. But his wife had told me all I needed to know during one of our sessions.

She had reached down and grasped me, and uttered, "Oh my God you are so big!"

So there are places on Judge Walton's wife he can never know, never reach.

I will bet I can.

Fair is fair, I guess. I was smiling to myself as I went back and prepared my little home office.

magmaman
magmaman
2,690 Followers