Business Trip

Story Info
A business trip with a few recreational days turns out fine!
10k words
4.23
47.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1970man
1970man
28 Followers

I've just checked into the Taj Mahal Palace. It's been a long day and I think, I'll just take my towel and head down to that huge swimming pool I've seen in the brochures. It looks pretty good. I head down and there are a lot of people by the pool, taking up most of the poolside deckchairs. I find an empty one next to a young lady in an animal print bikini and big, dark sunglasses. I try not to notice her perfectly shaped tits and thighs and that flat, taut stomach. She must be only about 18 or 19. Her parents are probably around here somewhere. I say hi, quietly. She murmurs a "hi" back, and that's it. I lay out my towel on the deckchair to claim it as mine, put the book I brought, just in case, down on the towel and slip off my shirt before sliding into the water of the blue pool without any further word with the young girl with the lovely tits in the bikini.

I swim around for a while. The irregular shape of the pool makes it hard to work out how to swim laps, but the water is cooling, so I stay there for a while. Eventually I decide to get out, so swim over to where I left my towel. Water drips from me onto the sandy-coloured stone around the pool's edge. As I climb out, I notice the same girl, looking out over her sunglasses at me. I smile politely, based on the limited conversation we had before, dry off and then sit down on the deckchair. I take my book and start to read.

From my left, I hear "so..." I turn to look at the girl, her creamy caramel skin contrasting against the blue of the deckchair "...are you here for business or pleasure?"

I laugh shortly and say "well, a little bit of both, actually."

"Are you staying in this hotel?" she asks.

"Yes" I say "in one of the Palace Suites."

"mm, nice" she says "one of the luxury ones?"

"Grand Luxury" I say, almost a little embarrassed at how pretentious that sounds.

"Oh, I've never seen one of those" she says, leaning towards me a little.

"Well, you should come up and see it sometime" I say, wondering if she's only really interested because of the hotel room. "I mean, there are other more expensive ones, but it suits me fine."

"Oh, I know," she says "but I'm really only here to meet a friend. Though she seems to have stood me up."

I feel guilty for assuming the worst of her, as I slide my sunglasses on. She actually seems like a sweet, nice girl. Albeit one with a smoking hot body.

She turns onto her side, propped up on one elbow, and we talk. I tell her about myself, she tells me about herself, we talk about the book I'm reading, what we both do, where we're from. It's nice. I try not to be too creepy, only occasionally letting my eyes drift down the perfect curves of her body, her tits, her flat stomach, her navel, her thighs and calves. She has a beautiful face and when she takes her sunglasses off I see she has just the deepest, beautiful eyes.

After a long time talking, I say "well, look, I'm going to go upstairs. I have to use that lovely room sometime," I laugh.

"Oh," she says, "well, it's lovely to have met you."

I extend my hand to shake hers and say "yes, you too." I see a little hint of disappointment in her eyes, so I say "listen, would you like to come up and see the room?"

"Oh yes," she says, "I'd love to." She stands up, takes her towel and a sheer, white gown, which she slides on and ties at the front. She picks up a tote bag and we walk off towards my room. On the way, I spot a waiter and ask if he could send a bottle of their best champagne and two glasses up to my room.

Upstairs I unlock the room and open the door to let her in. She glides into the room, looking around. She places her towel and her sunglasses on a small table and wanders around, surveying the room.

Seconds later, a waiter arrives with the champagne on ice and two glasses. He wheels a trolley into the room and places the champagne and glasses on the table. He opens the bottle and motions to pour the champagne, but I stop him, saying that I will do it. I tip him and he leaves.

She is standing at the window, looking out, as I pour two glasses of champagne and start towards her. She turns and comes towards me, sliding off her sheer, white gown and dropping it onto the sofa. My eyes widen at the sight, once more, of her slim, tight young body as I pass her a glass.

"Cheers!" she says, clinking my glass with hers. We both sip from our glasses, looking each other in the eyes silently.

Then she places her glass on the table and moves closer to me. She places on hand on my upper arm and the other on my hip, moves in and our lips meet. Her lips are soft, sweet and full.

I place my glass down on the table, moving away from her momentarily, then back towards her. I take her in my arms, my hands on the soft skin of her back, and kiss her once more, this time more deeply and passionately. She sighs softly as our lips part and our tongues meet.

As we pull each other closer, our tongues intertwining in each other's mouths and tasting each other deeply, I feel the warmth from her firm young body, touching mine from top to bottom. She must surely feel my growing penis under my shorts.

Involuntarily, one hand slides down her back to her bum. Her buttock is the perfect fit for my hand – firm, perfectly formed, but soft. For a short second, I wonder if I am being forward, before I feel one of her hands slide up the back of my neck to my hair and the other slide up inside my shirt, there for a few short seconds before sliding down and resting on my hip, her fingers reaching out to my bum.

Keeping one hand on her ass, I slide the other upwards. I softly push one strap of her bikini top off her shoulder, push her hair back and kiss her deeply on the neck, on the shoulder and then on the collarbone. I lift my head again, pull her face to mine and kiss her mouth once more.

As we kiss deeply, I feel her hand slide from my hair down my back and up into my shirt again, while she slowly slides the other hand forwards and rests it on my ever-growing cock. As she starts to slowly rub my cock, making it grow more, I reach around and unfasten her bikini top. We entangle slightly as I slide off her bikini top, revealing those perfect tits, and she slides my shirt off over my head.

She makes the first move, though, kissing my chest with those gorgeous lips while simultaneously she slides a hand under my shorts and massages my cock through the underwear. My head lolls back on my shoulders as I feel her soft face all over my chest and her warm hand in my pants. I'm lost for a moment.

Then I think, no, I'd better take control of this situation. I take this gorgeous young lady's hand and lead her over to one of the huge, luxurious sofas. I sit down and, holding her hands, pull her towards me. She climbs on top of me, straddling my lap, and sits down. Our lips meet once more and we kiss deeply for some time.

But I cannot resist her bare breasts. I move my lips down her, again kissing her neck and shoulder, all the while her tits cupped in my hands. I kiss her on the chest and then one of her perfect tits. I have never seen a body as gorgeous, never felt skin so warm and soft. I want her. I take one of her tits in my hand and suck at the nipple. Deeply. I swap from one breast to the other, tasting her nipples, licking and sucking them, softly biting them, and taking as much of each breast in my mouth as I can.

Meanwhile, she starts to wriggle and squirm. Between her legs it is hot and she is pressing down hard on my fat cock. Somehow, through all of this, she manages to reach down between us and into my shorts and underwear and wrap her hand partway around my hot, stiff cock.

By now we are completely entangled, our bodies intertwined. I have my wrist under her armpit and my hand on her smooth shoulder blade, pushing her body tightly to mine, her tits to my hungry mouth. My other hand is resting deeply between her buttocks, on the outside of her bikini bottom.

She has one hand wrapped around my neck, holding my head and the other squeezed between us, holding my fat cock as she slides up and down its length. I can feel the heat from her pussy through three layers of fabric. My cock is going crazy.

I remember that her bikini bottom is tied with a string on either hip, so I slide my hands down her sides. Her creamy-caramel skin is smooth like silk. I reach the point where the strings are tied and, without ceasing my work on her tits, I untie both sides. I tug at the garment from behind and she lifts her body so that I can pull it out from under her. With this perfect young lady naked on top of me now, we resume, her tits in my mouth, her hand on my cock as she slides her pussy up and down it.

After a while she takes a hold of my head with both hands and lifts my face to hers. Our lips meet and then open, our tongues entangle and taste each other. We kiss deeply for a long time. Then she pulls away and looks deeply into my eyes. Her eyes are dark but shimmering, luminous like the darkest topaz and she is intoxicating. She smiles warmly at me and slides a soft hand gently down my cheek and under my chin.

Then she lifts herself off me and slides down my body, so that she is kneeling on the floor between my thighs. She rests her forearms and hands along my thighs and looks up at me again, smiling. God, she is just so beautiful. I've never been so enraptured by someone before. Her face is perfect, her skin flawless, her hair so thick and lustrous. I want her so badly! I tell her that and she tilts her head as she looks up and me and smiles that gorgeous smile as if it's the sweetest thing she's ever heard.

All the while her hands are creeping up my thighs. Her fingers curl around the elastic of my shorts and slowly she pulls down both my shorts and my underwear, both still wet from the pool. After a while she pulls them down over my fattened cock and a little further down, it springs from its confines.

Her eyes light up and she takes a sharp, wide-mouthed breath as she lays eyes on my cock for the very first time. She slides my shorts and underwear all the way down off my feet and tosses them to one side. Then she just sits there on her knees for a second, considering my penis, just looking at it.

Finally she rises up, moves towards me again, takes my cock in her hand and lowers her mouth to it. Her tongue emerges and she licks my cock-shaft deeply, along its underside, from base to tip. My head rolls back on the sofa and I close my eyes as I feel her tongue swirl around my cock-head and down one side, from the tip to the base. Grasping my cock with her hand, I feel her tongue on my balls. She takes each one in her mouth, in turn, and sucks them. Then I feel her tongue swirl up the other side of my shaft.

She reaches the top of my cock and I feel her tongue swirling around the head, so wet. Then I feel my cock-head being engulfed in her mouth. Just the head at first, she sucks it lightly. Then slowly I feel her lips part and slide slowly down my cock, taking it deeper into her mouth, until it is, astonishingly, deep in her throat.

She stays in that position for a while, her nose in my pubic hair, somehow sucking my cock with her throat, before slowly sliding it from her mouth. As my pole emerges from her throat, she cups my ball sack in her petite hand and massages my balls with her thumb. My cock slides from her mouth and she immediately curls her tongue around its flesh and slides her mouth from the tip to the base of my shaft and back again, before engulfing the head once more and sucking my cock back into her mouth.

As her face slides up and down on my cock, I hold her head gently with both hands. Her hair is soft but thick and lustrous. It curls around my fingers as she works over my cock. I bend down awkwardly and kiss her on the top of the head, which causes her to look up at me. My cock slides from her mouth as she opens up with a broad smile, her big, brown eyes glinting in the sun that enters the room.

She then stands up and, staring into my eyes, she climbs on top of me again and takes hold of my face. We kiss deeply again for some time and I can feel the warmth and moisture of her pussy on my bare cock. I slide my hand down her back and between her firm, silky buttocks. She wriggles on top of me. I can feel my cock sliding along the moist opening to her vagina. Her skin is perfect, her face is that of an angel and I am intoxicated by her.

I stand up, her arms still wrapped around my neck. As I stand, she wraps her legs around my torso and I carry her, curled around me, to the bedroom. As we walk, my stiff cock rests on the cleft between her buttocks.

We enter the bedroom and I lower the princess onto the huge bed. She raises her hands above her head and spreads her golden-skinned thighs. I look at her for a time, gorgeous and without imperfection, on the bed. Then I climb onto the bed and move, on hands and knees above and along her petite body.

My knees between her thighs, I lower my face to hers and kiss her. She curls one hand around the back of my head and into my hair, while leaving her other hand above her head. Our tongues entwine as we kiss.

I then kiss her on the jaw and then on the neck next to her ear. I kiss her more on the neck and she pushes her head back for access. I inhale this gorgeous creature as I kiss her neck, then her shoulder and then her collarbone. My cock rests against her thigh as I kiss across her collarbone to the centre of her chest.

As I slowly take small kisses across her chest, moving imperceptibly down with each one, I feel her ample and firm young breasts press against my chest and I sense the rise and fall as she breathes deeply, eliciting an occasional soft moan.

I travel slowly down her chest until my face is between her breasts and then to the left, kissing the soft skin of her breast, making my way towards its perfect nipple. When I reach the dusky skin of her nipple, it is taut and firm. I slide my tongue out and swirl it around the nipple and then engulf it with my lips, sucking gently. As I suck, I feel her other hand on my head, pushing me firmly to her breast.

As I lick and suck at the tasty morsel, I slide my hand onto her other breast and spread my fingers out over it, the firm nipple in the palm of my hand. I massage her tit firmly but gently for a while before moving over and engulfing its nipple in my lips. She raises her hips and presses her warm, moist pussy to my body. I slide a hand down as I suck her tits and slide it along the warm entry to her vagina, and then slowly slide one finger, then two, into the moist folds of her vagina.

Her ample breasts are soft in my mouth and her pussy is warm and moist. She writhes slowly and moans as I slide my fingers in and out of her, swirling the tip of my thumb over her clitoris. Her legs are wide, sitting at right-angles to her body. I need to taste her.

I move down her body, kissing her soft stomach, tasting her gorgeous skin, drilling my tongue into her navel. I can feel the heat from her pussy on my chest as I kiss her stomach below her navel and then lower. She has a soft, manicured strip of pubic hair extending only about four centimetres from the top of her pussy. I kiss her on it, the soft hair tickling my lips. And then lower.

I rest my hands on her thighs as I inhale the intoxicating and sweet scent of her vagina. She must perfume down there. I look up at her and smile, her deep-brown eyes glinting with pleasure, and then I lower my mouth to her vagina.

Slowly my tongue emerges and I taste her pussy for the first time. I run my tongue deeply along the outside of her vagina from bottom to top then gently push my tongue into the folds and into her. She shudders as my tongue plunges deep into her vagina.

She squirms like a snake, a curve in her body moving from her thighs to her shoulders repeatedly, and pushes her pussy to my face as my tongue works between the fleshy folds of her pubis and my thumb swirls over her clitoris. Her thighs move slowly upwards, and she takes hold of her knees, giving me more access. With this I lick from her anus to her clitoris, tasting her deeply and gently sucking her pussy lips, her clitoris.

I move slightly downwards and concentrate on her anus for a while, licking at that puckered, caramel hole, sliding the tip of my tongue into it. All the while, I swirl my thumb around her clitoris and slide my fingers into her cunt. Then with one deep lick, I move again from her anus to her pussy.

"Come to me," she says. I interpret it as needing my cock, so I shuffle around, not releasing my tongue from her vagina, and lift a leg over her head. With one knee either side of her face, I lower my cock to her mouth. She strains her neck, reaching up to receive it, then once the head of my penis is in her mouth she lowers her head back down to the bed and receives its full length, until my pendulous balls are draped across her gorgeous face.

Her cunt is warm and wet now, and she is close to orgasm, as she wraps a petite hand around my cock and gives it the royal treatment, sucking it deeply into her throat and then slowly sliding it in and out of her mouth. Occasionally, she moves slightly and sucks on my balls.

My arms are wrapped around her thighs now and my face is buried between them as I attack her cunt, now more urgently, and slide the tip of a finger into her anus. She is expertly working my cock over, despite the deep undulations rolling up her body, and I am holding on like a rodeo rider on a bucking horse.

Her breathing and moaning rise to a crescendo and she has released my cock from her mouth as the jerks and freezes in position a couple of times and then drops flat onto the bed, her breathing becoming slow and deep as I feel the heat and moisture of her vagina increase. She lets out a soft "woo," as she cocks her head to look down at me. I lift my head from between her thighs to turn and look at her. She smiles and beckons me to her. I turn around and move my face to hers and we kiss deeply as she tastes her essence from my lips and tongue.

As we kiss, she reaches down and takes a hold of my cock once more, stroking it firmly and slowly until she says "well, you'd better put this in me."

Needing no further encouragement, I get up and position myself between her legs. I take hold of the underside of her thighs and push them open and upwards. Helpfully, she takes a hold of the back of her own knees with her hands as I take hold of my penis.

I slide the tip of my cock up and down, along the opening to her vagina, pushing more firmly with each pass until the tip slides gently between the folds of her pussy. Slowly and steadily I push my cock head and then the length of my shaft into her cunt, until it is buried deep inside her. Her mouth is open in a silent gasp as she accepts all of it.

Then slowly I retract it, sliding my cock out until only the head is inside of her. And then, slowly again, I slide its full length into her. Repeating this several times, I make the piston-like motion faster each time. On the last inward thrust, I stop and begin a faster motion, only retracting slightly each time, but pushing my cock home more firmly and deeper each time.

Soon I am truly pounding the petite goddess. Her legs are wrapped around my body and her arms are held above her head. Her eyes are closed and a subtle Mona Lisa smile is on her perfect lips as I hold her tiny waist and pound away. Our bodies glow with a barely-there sheen of perspiration and I fell my balls slap against her bum. Her ample breasts roll around with the motion. They are gorgeous. I pound away.

After a while, a long time, I find myself uncomfortable. I slide my cock from her gorgeous pussy. I shuffle around on the bed, making a small platform with four of the six bed pillows and then I manhandle the lightweight goddess so that she is on top of the pillow mountain, her buttocks positioned at its highest point and facing towards me. She folds her arms above her head and lays her cheek on them. I am entranced for a second - her bum is the most perfectly-formed shape that I have ever seen, its skin flawless. I then take hold of her hip with one hand, slide my cock-head along her vagina again and then, in one fell swoop, slide the length of my shaft into her, eliciting a loud intake of breath in her.

1970man
1970man
28 Followers