Business Trip Ch. 01: The Teacher

Story Info
At a business class having to share rooms with a teacher.
1.5k words
4.08
64.3k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't really looking forward to this training trip to Chattanooga Tennessee. It was not really a great city for tourists, however, I hadn't been there before.

I figured I would spend the days in my training session and then the nights in a few clubs or something.

But it was the wrong time to be in Chattanooga, it was at the end of a Teacher's convention and the start of a Comic Convention. Nerds were all over the place. You know those conventions where people are dressed like aliens and comic book heroes. In addition the teachers convention had filled the room with middle aged women. The clash was interested to see.

The lobby was full of space captains and heroines and the like. I tried to navigate around them to get to the front desk. I got in line and waited for a while. All I could hear is about some woman named "Celeste Wisdom."

All of those nerds were talking about her coming to the conference. I finally turned to the man who looked to be thirty five behind me and asked, "Who is Celeste Wisdom?"

The man looked shocked. And asked, "You don't know who Celeste Wisdom is?"

Another overweight man behind him pulled out a magazine cover with a striking woman on the cover. She was breathtaking. She was wearing some kind of space suit getup that still managed to show her tight twenty-something body. Her breasts were full and her torso was trim.

However her hair style looked to be from the seventies or maybe eighties. I asked the man, "You got any pictures from this century?"

He glared at me and went back to his conversation.

It was my turn at check in now. "May I help you?"

So I told the lady my name. She looked me up and saw that I had a room on the eighteenth floor. So now I had to be around these nerds for all these floors, but I was happy to even have a room.

I got to my room and tried the door, it was slightly ajar. I walked in and the room looked as though it wasn't vacated yet.

I was angry that they had given me a room that was not cleaned. I shut the door and began to unpack my things when I saw that in the room was a suitcase and women's clothes in various states of disarray.

I heard the door open so I walked out of the bedroom and almost into a woman that appeared to be in her fifties. She had the short hair do that didn't' quite reach her shoulders. She also had on a night dress like she was about to go on the town.

Although a bit old with saggy breasts and a midsection with a little pouch, I was immediately intrigued, but I also was a little perturbed.

She yelled, "What the hell are you doing in my room?" She hit me with her purse and then began to run to the door.

As a black man in his forties I knew that I had better explain myself quickly or suffer the dire consequences of southern justice.

"No maam, this is my room."

"I have been in this room for the last three days, and you are in my room! I'm gonna call the police."

"Calm down, no look here."

"I showed her the check in paper that showed that I was assigned to this room."

"She gave a courteous smile and said, "That's my room number."

Then she smiled fully and said, "Let's clear this up." The room lit up.

"My name is Gerald." I told her.

She smiled and said, "My name is Dorris."

I called the front desk and it appeared that they had made a mistake, Dorris was here for the teachers convention but decided to stay one more day. There was a computer glitch and now we were both assigned to the same room. But there were no other rooms for me to go to.

"It appears that I am out of luck, I said. I can't get a room and this damn comic book convention is taking up all the rooms. I am probably going to have to find a room a couple hours out of town."

"Well, you know if you aren't a serial killer maybe you could stay here. I mean I just have one more night." Dorris said.

I smiled, "I was really hoping we could work something out."

"You can use the couch and then I will be out of the room by eight tomorrow."

I smiled and shook her hand and said, "You are a lifesaver."

Dorris then said she was going down to the bar to get a drink. I told her that I really needed a shower and would probably relax today.

She left the room and I took off my clothes and got in the shower. I had to admit that Dorris was the center of my attention in that shower. I couldn't help myself as my black manhood grew to its full glory. I began to take my shaft in the hand as I fantasized that Dorris would come in and find me and interrupt me.

I thought about her smile and her long saggy breasts. I wanted to place myself at different places on her.

I shook myself out of it and then finished my shower. I dried myself off, thinking that I better get myself together or something could really go wrong.

I put on a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom. I was surprised to see Dorris. She was there putting on a two piece bikini. She was twisting and turning.

"OH, I uh didn't know you were coming out now." She said.

"I thought you were going to get a drink."

"Well the comic convention has taken it over, I thought I would go get in the bathtub jacuzzi." She pointed at the large bathtub that was in the bedroom. She had already filled it up with water.

I couldn't help myself as I stared at her.

"Uh, you didn't think an old woman would be putting on a swimsuit like this?"

"No...I mean you look fine, I mean, I am not complaining...That sounded forward, I mean..." I babbled.

She turned on the large bathtub jacuzzi and said, "I am too self conscious to wear this out so this is just our little secret."

I was still gawking at her when she got in the tub. "OOOO this feels good, you really need to feel it."

I smiled, "I would but I didn't bring any swim trunks."

"Oh come on, put on some underwear, or not, whatever." She said. "I can tell you want to" She continued."

"And how can you tell?" I asked.

She pointed down and the towel was pushed aside by my erection.

I dropped the towel and got into the tub.

Dorris then pushed close to me and grabbed my erection with a strong force as she kissed me.

Her tongue went deep into my mouth as she pulled at it. It was almost a violent jerking.

I gently caressed her hair and she whispered in my ear, "No, I want you to fuck me, don't make love, fuck me."

I then ripped her top off and bit into her breasts with abandon. She also bit into me.

She was surprisingly agile for a fifty plus year old woman.

I moved her bikini bottom to the side and strongly entered her. She signed as I began to pump her. The sensation of flowing hot water and my manhood entering her was way too much to handle.

It was a good thing that I had relieved myself earlier or else I might have not been able to hold back the flowing of my climax.

She reached her peak very quickly but I still forged ahead. I turned her over and since we were both in water it made it easier for me to enter her in her backside. The tight bottom constricted on my package but I continued to enter.

She held herself open as I went in again and again. Time seemed to stand still. I then got out of the tub and took her out. We were both soaking wet and we were both still totally aroused. She bent over holding the tub while standing beside it. She said, "It's time to finish what you started."

I decided to go back in the bum. The tightness was almost too much to bear. I pumped a few more times and yelled. "I can't hold much longer where do you want it?"

"On my ass. All of it."

I then pulled out and squirted my seed over her back. I was exhausted. I took my towel and wiped her back. We both got back in the tub.

She came over into my arms and said, "how long before you can be ready for round two?"

I laughed and said, "Give me about thirty minutes.