Business Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Married woman continues with her co-workers.
3.6k words
4.1
104.1k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chuckie
Chuckie
110 Followers

Tuesday evening concluded with us gathering enough of our clothes to get back to our respective rooms. I was thinking about hubby and after much internal debate I called him. It was obvious to him that something had happened and with little urging I spilled out the whole story. I had never done anything this sexually blatant but I knew he loved to see me with others. One time on a vacation trip to Jamaica, he had watched me service the beach shack bartender and pool boy and he had loved it. After a night of solid sleep I awoke to meet the boys for breakfast as was our custom.

As I dressed I had to think about how I would be received by the men who had so recently had been pleasured by me. I have to admit I was somewhat nervous but still excited by the prospect of sitting down with them us all knowing what visions were going through their minds. I put on my normal business suit attire; matching skirt and jacket with a white silk button down blouse under the jacket. Underneath was the challenge; I never even considered panties and after much thought I also passed on wearing a bra. Thigh-high stockings and short heels would complete the external visual picture but I knew if anyone of them asked what was underneath I'd tell them ... me.

Once we had all settled for our typical long breakfast and had discussed a few work items, the initial tenseness left us. Nick broke the ice by asking me if I had any or at least many concerns about the previous evening. I replied that as long as they kept their mouths shut to everyone not in the suite that evening my only concern would be how I was treated business wise. Everyone repeated their vows of silence from the night before. With Terry being the only possible exception, the guys all repeated that they would have at least as much to lose as I would. Terry by the fact that we had never any inkling of his 'other' life had proven his ability to keep silent.

After this was resolved the conversation became more candid with the boys commenting in detail on how much they had enjoyed my performance. They were all taken with my enthusiasm to have them cum in my mouth. And for my part I replied that I liked their performances too. As we broke to start the day's departmental meetings someone asked me what I was wearing under my suite today. As I left the table I answered 'nothing' which caused one water glass to be spilled and a chair to be knocked over as I strolled away.

After the day passed with only a few quick little sexual comments we all were off for dinner. I guessed correctly that they wanted to dine at the hotel restaurant ... closer to our rooms. A few drinks and dinner passed pleasantly with lots of cute comments.

We were sitting in a small private dinning room with my back to the door when after much entreating (and a couple of Cosmo's) I unbuttoned my suit jacket and let the lapels open. They could now see my breasts and nipples clearly through the translucent blouse material. I have to admit it was very stimulating to be sitting in front of them in a public setting with my chest exposed. At their urging began I leaving my jacket open when the twenty something waiter served us which the guys loved and improved our service immensely. It also aroused me even more sitting there revealing myself to a complete stranger.

Of course that led to the guys asking if I really was not wearing any panties. Nick and Carl, who sat on either side of me, wasted little time in sliding their hands under my skirt. I let my knees part and I felt a small shiver of pleasure run through me as both of them softly fingered my moist opening. They assured the others that I was, in fact, ready.

As we were getting ready to leave Carl asked to go one step further for the waiter. I nodded my assent and while the waiter was handling our check, Carl reached over and pushed my skirt up and inserted his middle finger right up inside of me. There I sat; breasts visible through the silk blouse and my crotch exposed while Carl moved his finger in and out of my pussy. I looked right into the waiter eyes and as he stared at me as I had a small orgasm as I was being finger fucked. At this we all thought it was time to retire upstairs.

From dinning we went straight up to Nick's suite and this time we wasted no time in chat and all stripped and got into the hot tub. I was passed from lap to lap, kissing each guy and enjoying their hands all over my body. I felt each one of their erect cocks poking me from their laps as I moved around the tub. As we played I was asked if I liked the young stud that had waited on us downstairs. Of course I told them that he looked edible to me. With that Nick told us that he had gotten the guys cell phone number and would I like to get him off since I'd certainly aroused him with my show?

A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door and the waiter from the restaurant entered. He was quite surprised to see me and the six guys cavorting naked in the Jacuzzi. He quickly stripped off his clothes to reveal a very nice solid young body with a substantial solid shaft of male meat pointing out from his groin. Before he could join us in the tub he was asked to get a dinning table chair and place it next to the pool and sit in it sideways to the tub.

I didn't need to be told what they wanted to see me do ... it's exactly what I wanted. I got out of the tub and knelt between his legs. Looking up at him I planted a big wet kiss on the tip of his cock and then looking toward the boys I slurped his cock from the base all the way up and around the substantial dark head of his meat. I then proceeded to kiss him all over; his balls and cock, everywhere. I rubbed my face against his prick, leaving wet trails on my face of his precum. I breathed in his male aroma as I made oral love to his hardness.

Without using my hands on him at all, I licked very bit of his crotch, licking his balls and lapping his manhood. I wet him until his pubic hair was soaked and turned my head so I could get in closer to suck on each one of his hairy balls. I put on the most whorish show of worshiping his maleness I could possible could. The boys cheered me on, cheering on their co-worker as the waiter moaned with bliss.

After I pulled back from his crotch and looked at the guys with my face and his groin dripping with my saliva and his precum, I asked him loud and clear what they all wanted to hear. "Can I suck your cock now"? With that I slowly took first the head and then some of his shaft into my mouth. I sucked on him as I moved my head down and then back up. Each time I took a little more of his smooth cock into my mouth. He tasted so male; hot, hard, and smooth as silk. As I took more and more of him into my mouth I gagged a bit but I did not stop until his prick was totally in my mouth with the head shoved into my throat. With my nose buried in his wet pubic hair I held his cock in my throat until I needed to come up for air.

I then proceeded to stroke his cock meat with my lips; using my tongue to add even more pleasure as my head bobbed on his dick. As I serviced him the guys cheered me on in their own manner; calling me every debasing, dirty name they could think of. I was called a slut, a whore, a cum sucking pig, cock sucker, etc. all which was true and I loved hearing it.

I suddenly realized I could hear a familiar voice commenting from the other side of the room. I was startled when I realized it was my husband, Chuck, standing in the bedroom doorway. He had flown in that afternoon and didn't quite make it for my dinner time show but had come to the suite as soon as he arrived. He just gave me a big grin and told me to proceed.

I did as a few times I had to stop and catch my breath and massage my jaws. Unless you've sucked a large cock you have no idea how much it makes your jaws ache. While I gave my jaws a few seconds of release I'd use my hands on this wet cock and fondle his big furry nuts. All the while as I serviced him I kept my eyes open either looking up into his eyes or looking at the boys and Chuck watching us.

Finally he could take no more of my oral devotions and grabbed my head and began to shove his cock in and out of my mouth; fucking my mouth to get himself off. Then with a groan he began to quiver and forced himself completely into my mouth and throat as he unloaded a torrent of his slimy cum in my mouth and down my throat. I gulped each load as he pumped it into my face and kept sucking and swallowing each gush he gave me. As he finished I kept sucking, though more gently, as he slowly soften within the confines of my warm mouth. Finally his dick got too sensitive and he pulled it out from between my lips and I place my face against his crotch, nuzzling him in my pleasure.

The boys applauded my efforts and made much about how, after them knowing me and my family at work and in our homes, they had just witnessed me sucking off a strange man whose name I didn't even know. It was true, I never asked his name and I made it clear I knew the only name of him I wanted to know; his cock that I called 'Tasty".

After I finished the waiter I again joined the guys in the hot tub and before long they were sitting on the edge of the tub with me kneeling on the seat and I was going around sucking one cock after another into my mouth. After I stopped for a bit it hit me what I was doing, how disgusting I was ... how much I wanted to continue. I told the boys that I what each one of them to cum in mouth ... then they could each fuck me.

Chuck joined the five of them of them sitting naked on the edge of the hot tub and I went around from between the legs to each of them in turn. I went around all seven of them a couple times before I settled down to work starting with Nick and finishing up with Chuck. Each guy blew his load in my mouth and each time I made a show taking their cum in my mouth before swallowing it for all to see. Chuck for his part added to my show. As he began to squirt he pulled my mouth off him and squirted his cum over my lips and open mouth. He rubbed his spouting cock back and forth across my lips and teeth rubbing his slime on me. As he did so he told the others that he was spreading his cum on my teeth like toothpaste; male slimy toothpaste.

We all then rested; me my jaws and the guys their dicks. We were all lying around on the 'nest' of blankets, pillows, cushions, etc. chatting about sex, specifically me and sex. The questions to me and Chuck were very detailed. I was questioned at length about how I felt about having six men other than my husband ejaculate into my mouth and let it slip down my throat. With a laugh I said "slip, hell, I drank it down and loved feeling it slid down my throat into my belly".

The nasty talk started to get the guys aroused again and Chuck suggested that the seven of them take turns fucking me. I answered by getting up on my knees with my head and shoulders down on the pillows. I spread my knees offering myself to one and all. The boys offered Chuck first shot in me but he declined by saying he gets me first all the time. He'd like to do me last after I was well filled.

Nick quickly took the place behind my ass, and getting down low, buried his face in my pussy. He commenced to lap me from clit to butt and soon had me moving my hips to the timing of his tongue. He not only licked my clit and tongue my opening but pushed his tongue into my asshole. If you've never experience that get your lover to give it a try; it is marvelous. His talented tongue soon got me fully wet and opened up for his good sized cock.

He then got up on his knees and while he held my ass cheeks apart to steady me he slowly inserted his cock all the way inside of my cunt. He began to slowly move in and out of me and then picked up speed and force and slammed me for all he was worth. He held my hips steadily for leverage and when he let out a roar as he pumped his cum deep inside of me I joined him in an intense orgasm of my own.

As soon as Nick removed himself from my hole his position was taken by Carl, shoving his length inside of me with his first stroke. He too gave me a good hard fucking before dumping his seed deep within me. Terry and his big substantial cock was soon thrust up my cavernous hole next. He reached under me and pulled and twisted my hanging tits as he fucked me. As he did the evening prior, Terry proceeded to pounding the hell out of me, ramming his self in me over and over as I reached a long intense orgasm. That boy sure could use his tool. Finally he too pumped me full of his cum, adding it to the other loads already deposited inside of me.

Next up was Stevie, he want to get on his back and me to mount him. I was glad to give my knees a rest and I obliged. It was different as I move up and down on his erect pole I looked around at the guys watching me get my pussy reamed out good. We went at it for quite some time when I felt a wet finger probing my asshole. It was Chuck and he was spreading AstroLube in my asshole. I then leaned forward on Steve's chest as Chuck mounted me from behind. With my ass well lubed he was able to slide his meat up my ass without any problem. It was a hell of a sensation with one cock in my cunt and another cock in my ass. I was stuffed full of cock and before long the guys got a good rhythm going and the two of them fucked me until first Chuck and then Steve added their cum to the others deposits.

Chuck's was the only load in my ass but I was quickly turned back over to my knees and Andy inserted slid his cock up my opened ass. He exclaimed that he's never had the opportunity to fuck a woman's ass and he was very happy to try mine out. Sine I had been lubed and was now had a load of Chicks cum up my ass I took on Andy with no problem until the pumped his cum up my ass, joining Chucks.

Once he finished and dismounted me it was Charlie's turn. I rolled over on my back and held my legs apart and straight up in the air. Pushing his dick into my sopping wet cunt he fucked me nice and long and hard until I started to cum at which point he deposited his load with the rest.

We all where totally drained in every manner by then and we laid around before drifting off to out own rooms; Chuck of course with me.

Thursday morning at the group breakfast I told the guys that as much fun as I had the evenings prior that tonight I'd have to beg off. They grinned as I told them that they had plumb worn out all of my opening. We where scheduled to all fly to out homes on Friday but Chuck said he was going to leave that day as he had a meeting he needed to attend Friday morning.

While still sitting in front of the boys, Nick then asked Chuck if I could sleep with him that night. He thought that though I had said I couldn't handle sex with all the others again I certainly could handle him. I spoke up but I was cut off by Nick and Chuck who told me to shut up; they would tell me who could use me. At first I was angry but I shortly began to enjoy how Chuck was giving me to Nick for the night. The others weren't real happy that they would not get to play but Nick reminded them that he was in charge and had been letting the others take the lead. Now, with Chuck's permission, he was claiming me for his own sex toy now and in the future.

After Chuck left the day passed pleasantly in our normal work functions. Of course, as usual there where lots of sexual comment made but it was more subdued. That evening we had a quiet dinner with the boys. This time after dinner Nick and retired to his room. In fact it was our room since Chuck had moved all my stuff into his room and checked me out of mine before he left. It felt very strange being "given" to Nick to use by my own husband.

We both undressed and got in the Jacuzzi. I felt very self-conscious which was rather odd since Nick had seen me naked and used by the group the last couple evenings. In any case we had a couple drinks and relax in each others arms, gently fondling each other. After getting aroused Nick helped me up to the edge of the hot tub where I lay back with my feet in the water and my legs spread wide. He then began to eat me, gently at first and then with more vigor until I reached a very satisfying climax.

We then went off to bed where I was fucked for the 1st time that week in an actual bed. We went slow and easy until Nick finished off in my pussy with a good load of his cum. We slept until early morning when I woke to find Nick laying up next to me stroking his own cock but using my hair wrapped around him. Of course I took him into my mouth and brought him to full solid size. He then rolled me over on my flat on tummy and inserted a big dab of lube in my ass.

Then with my legs still together he told me to reach back with both hands and spread my ass cheeks to expose my puckered opening. He then straddled me and slowly but without hesitation inserted his cock up my asshole. He allowed he full weight on me and then gave me a good ass fucking until I came and he pumped his morning cum load into my bowels. We drifted back to sleep with him still on me and his softening prick still in my ass.

Later we awoke and got ready for our morning group breakfast and daily schedule. While Nick and I showered together he told me he needed to have his cock taken care of. I knelt on the shower floor and took his prick in my mouth and serviced him until he pumped yet another load of cum in my mouth and down my throat.

When we joined the guys for breakfast after a couple minutes of chit chat Charlie asked if Nick had availed himself of me. I blushed (imagine, still blushing after all that had happened) but I looked at each of them when I told them that yes; Nick had pumped his cum in my cunt last night, my ass early that morning, and just minutes before I had swallowed some of his cum.

That was enough to get them all going but work came first. We were all scheduled to fly back to our homes that afternoon after our meeting concluded though for the first time the guys wanted to send the weekend ... I wonder why. Before we left I went from guy to guy giving them a big deep kiss and letting them touch me as they wished. Then we were off until the next quarterly meetings ... and fun & games.

If anyone would like to hear about any other work adventures, please drop me a note. All comments are appreciated & I'll reply if requested. Post comments or e-mail as you wish.

Chuckie
Chuckie
110 Followers