Business Trip Encounters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imanok
Imanok
47 Followers

She gave me a sweet smile, while removing her clothes and said," Sir, I have strict instructions from Sir Gomez to take care of your every need, and it seems like you needed more then just a wipe down." She was obviously referring to my hard cock.

In my state of arousal, I was in no condition to challenge her action. I just know if I don't get any relief in my cock soon, I will suffer from a burst blood vessel.

Rachel has just removed her dress and was standing in front of me in her matching white lace underwear. Her bra was having trouble holding all of her boobs and her matching thongs were covering just about enough of her pussy. Rachel then reached behind her and I heard the sound of a clip, and the next moment, her bra was on the floor of the room. Her C cup boobs were in full view in front of me and my cock could not help but grew even harder and bigger. Her boobs were staring back at me in its full glory without a slight sign of sag. Her pink nipples were hard and pointing straight at me and they looked ripe enough to be eaten. She then hooked her fingers into her thongs, pulled it down a little and let it drop to her ankles. Rachel's pussy was not shaven but was neatly trimmed into an inverted triangle. In the dim light of the room, I could almost see her clit glittering with moist. She then moved to the end of the bed, where my legs were, and dropped slowly to her knees. She placed one hand on each of my knees and pushed my legs opened, with full cooperation from me. Rachel then climbed onto the bed and started to kiss my inner thighs, sending another sensation up my spines. I looked down at Rachel and she was maintaining full eye contact with me while slithering up my body. She soon reached my groin and was playing with my balls with one of her hands. I then saw her face disappeared into my groin, and the next thing I felt was a wet and warm sensation engulfing my balls. Rachel was sucking my balls one at a time, and at the same time tickling them with her fingertips.

Rachel almost sent me over the top with this move and I let out a more then audible groan, "Oooooo.... fuck.....this is soooo good."

I then saw Rachel's face reappear again, and without taking her eyes off me, she stuck her tongue out and started licking my cock from the base all the way to the head. And in one swift motion, she took my cock into her mouth and started sucking hungrily. She was supporting herself on all fours and her head was bobbling up and down, working my cock hard with her lovely mouth. Soon, Rachel was making some sound of her own, "Mmm, mmmm, grop, mmmmm,"

Rachel then gave a long and hard suck, pulling her face away from my cock, and I could see her cheeks sinking down, forming a vacuum in her mouth. She kept sucking on the head of my cock with her pouching lips, and then started flicking her tongue on the slit of my cock.

I gave a loud groan and almost in a begging tone, said, " Oh fuck! Rachel, let's fuck!"

I was pushing myself up when Rachel pushed me down again and said," Sir, you just stay where you are. Just let me do the fucking."

And without missing a beat, Rachel slithers herself up my body and positioned herself on top of my cock. While supporting herself on her knees, she placed one hand behind her and started rubbing my cock with her pussy.

"Oh God, Rachel, you are such a cock teaser," I said, while squeezing her boobs.

Rachel then bent forward, allowing me total access to her boobs. I needed no further invitation and started sucking and squeezing her boobs, one after another.

Rachel was on all fours again, and has to reach one hand behind her to continue stroking my cock. "Oh sir, you have such a big cock, I can't wait to have you fuck my pussy with it," she said, almost with a labored effort.

While keeping my mouth on one of her breast, I searched out Rachel's pussy with my right hand. As Rachel was a petite lady, I did not have to search far and was soon fucking her with my middle finger.

"Oh....God ,.....ohh......sssssss," Rachel was struggling a bit and has problem holding herself up. She sink her face into mine and gave me a long hard kiss, muffling her moans, "mmmmm...mooch....mmmmmm....arrg."

I continued to finger fuck her harder and faster and could hear her pussy juice stirring in her fuck hole.

I then pushed Rachel's face away and said, in between breathe," Rachel, I want to taste you."

With that, Rachel slides herself up, still struggling a bit, and positioned her pussy right on top of my face.

Her hands were holding on to the headboard of the bed, and I could feel her anticipation in getting her pussy eaten. She was in a kneeling position now, almost straddling my head, and I hooked my hands on each of her thighs and pulled her down slightly. Rachel did not shave her pussy, very Asian I have to say, and she had a nice bush in between my mouth and her fuck hole. I used my fingers to push her pussy hair aside, and then stuck out my tongue to taste her already very wet pussy.

Upon contact, Rachel gave a loud screech. Her legs went soft and she almost sat herself onto my face " Ohhhh shit, oooooooo....huuhhhh."

Almost immediately, I felt Rachel losing control of her leg muscles and her hands were trembling, obviously could not hold herself up anymore. I held her ass up with my hands and continued eating her pussy. I licked her clit vigorously, and was soon sucking her, milking her pussy for all it's worth. Recomposing herself, Rachel's hips began rocking slightly and were soon fucking my face in a nice rhythm.

Rachel has regained control of herself and was able to hold herself up without much help from me. This freed my hands up and I used my two thumbs to spread her pussy lips and sink my tongue deep into her fuck hole. Rachel rested her face in between her hands and was facing down at me. Her eyes were closed and I could see her mouth opened slightly, almost looking like she was having difficulty catching her breath. I focused my attention back at her pussy and her clit was protruding out like it was going to drop. I opened my mouth wide enough to take in the whole of the clit and sucked at it like my life depended on it.

This did it for Rachel and she let out a loud moan and came right in my face, " Ohhhhh....urggggg.....fuck......godddd!" She continued to tremble for a while and her legs softened so much, I have to hold her to prevent her from sitting in my face. I lapped up all her fuck juice while she tried to pull away, probably being very sensitive to the touch after coming so hard.

Still trying to catch her breath, Rachel slided her body down and push herself up with her hands on my chest. She then positioned herself on top of my cock, reached behind her and grabbed my rock hard cock. She aimed my cock at the opening of her swollen pussy and sat down slowly, taking my cock in one inch at a time.

"Oooooo.... your cock feels so good in my pussy," Rachel purred, sending the last ounce of my blood to my cock.

I watch in amazement as my whole cock disappeared into Rachel's pussy. She sat on top of it for a while, with her eyes closed, still recovering from her orgasm earlier. She then opened her eyes, placed her hands on my abs for support, throw me a smile, and started fucking me. It was quite obvious that Rachel workout and kept herself in good shape as she was controlling her movement in a very deliberate way. I took a glance at the mirror at the other side of the bed and was enjoying seeing Rachel's ass bouncing on top of my cock.

"Huh, huh, huh, huh," Rachel was settling into a rhythm while humping herself on top of me.

I reached out my hands to Rachel's bouncing titties and started playing with them. I squeezed and played with her nipples between my fingers, and Rachel had her eyes closed, enjoying the moment as much as I do.

I felt my balls tightening up and know I was about to come hard.

I held Rachel by the hips, helped pull her on her way down while I lifted my hips to meet her pussy.

"Huh, huh, huh, huh, ehh, ehh," both Rachel and myself was synchronizing our movement with our moans. We both know we have reached the point of no return and are now just humping ourselves against each other to the point of cumming.

"Ohh...shit,..... fuck,,,,,,,,,, fuck.....huh.... eh...!!" I started to moan out of control.

Rachel, seemingly an experienced fucking machine, sensed that I was about to cum and climbed off me immediately. I was confused for the moment but immediately, Rachel turned herself around, dived her face into my crotch and took my cock into her mouth and started humping her face into my cock.

Sensing my sperm is going to burst out any time, I frantically grabbed Rachel's head with both my hands and started fucking her face for all it's worth. I am quite sure I was fucking Rachel's face really hard, but I was lost in the moment and could not control myself.

Rachel was not much gentler as the movement of her head bouncing up and down was lost in a blur.

"Awww, awww..God, fuck.......arggggggg," I saw a flash right in front of me and shot a whole bucket of cum right into Rachel's mouth. I came so hard I was sure I shot my fuck juice right down her throat.

I kept my hold on to Rachel's head and jerked a few more times to empty my balls.

Rachel pulled her head up and kept my cock head in her mouth. I saw her cheeks sank in and her throat moved, obviously swallowing all I could offer to her. Making sure that she had the last drop of my sperm down her throat, Rachel pulled the final inch of my cock out of her mouth. A string of sperm was still stuck between her lips and my cock, and Rachel stuck out her tongue, took a final swap all round my cock head and cleaned it up, causing me to twitch again.

I was still breathing hard from the session, but found enough strength to lift my head and said, "Rachel, you are such a good fuck. I wonder how Gomez found you?"

Rachel flashed her megawatt smile at me and said with a wink," Well to cut the story short, Sir Gomez was admitted to the hospital that I was working in, and I gave him a similar wipe down. He loved it so much, he made me his personal assistant."

"Who wouldn't," I thought to myself.

Rachel then went to the bathroom and returned with a wet towel to clean me up. After that, I watched, as she put on her dress, in a quite deliberate and sexy fashion.

On her way out, Rachel passed her name card to me and said, "Sir, anytime you need another sponge bath, just call me. And if you are not injured next time, I promised to let you be on top."

With that said, Rachel turned around and slither herself out of the room, leaving me both spent and relaxed in my bed.

Imanok
Imanok
47 Followers
12