Business Trip Encounters Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imanok
Imanok
47 Followers

Jenny squeezed John's butt a bit and then pushed her face off John's crotch, her lips never leaving John's swollen cock. She continued to suck and cleaned up John's cock with her tongue.

She then took a final swipe at John's cock head and said," That was the best desert I have ever tasted."

Jenny then lied on the bed, put her feet up so that her knees were bent and her panty clad pussy was in full view again.

She then spread her legs wide and said to John," How about you? Ready for your desert?"

"I can't wait," John said, grinning from ear to ear now.

John pulled his pants and briefs completely off and then proceeded to remove his shirt.

He then kneeled by the edge of the bed and pulled Jenny towards him until her pussy was just on the edge. He could smell the aroma of Jenny's hungry pussy and could not believe he was about to have it for desert.

Jenny supported her body up with her elbow, waiting for John to eat her pussy. The moment John planted his first kiss on her inner thigh, she sank herself down on the bed, closed her eyes and prepared to have her pussy feasted on.

At the other end of her body, John was kissing her inner thighs but was making a rush job of it as he could not wait to sink his tongue into Jenny's sex hole. By the time his lips reached her panties, he could smell the mixture of Jenny's perfume and her pussy juice. John searched out the zipper of Jenny's denim skirt and pulled it off. He then hooked his fingers on both sides of Jenny's panties, and with a little help from her, pulled it off and revealed her oriental oyster glittering with pussy juice. Her hair was trimmed a little, probably to accommodate the bikini bottom she was wearing at the pool today. And when John sinks his tongue into Jenny's pussy, the texture of her pussy hair just adds to the excitement.

Jenny let out a moan the moment John's tongue touched her pussy, "Ohhhhhh.........oooooooo......mmmmmmm."

John's tongue started to dart around in her fuck hole, licking every wall surface that he could search out. Finally, John was eating the piece of oyster that he so wanted to savor all this years, he could not bear to leave any inch of the delicacy untouched.

Once he has satisfied his initial urge, John started to search out the clit. He took it in his mouth and gave it a good suck, causing Jenny to arch her back and gave out a soft scream, "Urghhhhh..........shit.......mmmmmmmmm."

John started to bob his head with the clit in his mouth, sucking and pulling it hard with every effort, "Slurp.....slurp........slurp."

Jenny also settled into a rhythm and was moving her hips in sync, "Huh...huh.....mmmmm....mmmm."

John could feel Jenny's fuck juice flowing out from her pussy, and together with his saliva, is making a mess of her crotch.

John alternated sucking on Jenny's clit and lapping up her fuck juice with his tongue. Jenny seemed to have got use to the sensation and was moving her hips, fucking John's face with her cunt.

John sank his teeth into Jenny's clit and bit it with the tip of his teeth, causing Jenny to moan, with her back arched," Urggggggg.......mmmmmmm.......oooo....sh..it."

Jenny started to wriggle and John knew she was close to cumming. Determined to return a favour, he lifted Jenny's knees up and hooked his arms around her thighs and pulled her further into his face, wanting to make sure that she had no where to go when she came.

Jenny knew what John was trying to do and in a natural reflection, tried to push John's head away from her swelling pussy. But she also knew she wanted John to sink his tongue into her pussy even further if he could.

John then inserted a finger into Jenny's pussy and that sent her screaming and wriggling, " Urgggg..........urgggggggggg!!!!!!"

Jenny lifted her head up and tried her best to hold on to John's head, but in the moment of ecstasy, could not decide if she wanted to push him away or to pull him in further.

John then gave her clit another hard suck and Jenny lost her grip and fell back onto the bed, letting out another loud moan while arching her back off the bed, "Urggggggg.....mmmmmmmmm......oh.....yes.....fuckkkkkk ......urggggg"

While still sucking at her clit, John's finger was moving in and out of her pussy, literally finger fucking her.

Jenny's hips continue to move and she was fucking John's finger and tongue as much as John was finger fucking her.

John's finger and sucking got more intense and suddenly, Jenny lifted her head off the bed and tried to push John away, "Oh fuck John, stop,.....sto..ppp...I ......am........CUMMIIIIING!!......Urgggggggg."

Jenny's hips then shook uncontrollably and she came right into John's face, screaming off her lung," Urggggg......fuck.....urgggggg...,GODDDDDD!!!!!.....Urggggg."

Jenny was trying to kick out but John had her legs locked with his arms, he continued to suck on Jenny's pussy and the new sensation she felt after cumming so hard just took her over the edge," Ohh....fuck...John....stop....no more........shit....stop......urgggggg!!"

John held onto Jenny's legs until she recovered from her climax. He then gave her pussy a smooch and moved his sweaty head off her crotch, reluctantly too.

John then stood up, smiled at Jenny and said, "You ready to be fucked?"

Jenny looked at John's crotch and was pleased to see that John was ready to go again, his cock standing up, paying tribute to her.

She took a deep breathe, tried to recover from her climax and said to John, "Damn it John, I didn't know you were so good with your tongue, let's see if you could do the same with your cock."

Jenny stretched her hands out and John helped pull her to sit up. Jenny then crossed her arms and pulled her t-shirt off, revealing a lacy push up bra, holding up her B cup boobs. She then reached behind, unclipped her bra and threw it off, squeezed her boobs together, giving John a show of her cleavage.

Jenny then push herself back to the centre of the bed, and John follow suit. Before she lied down, John whispered, "Let me get a condom first."

Jenny pulled John back and said, "John, it's been 4 months since I was last fucked, so I am not about to let a rubber slide inside me. I have some pills, so I want to feel you cum inside me."

Jenny gave John's cock another squeeze, pulled him towards her and inserted it in her mouth, giving him another blow job.

Once she got John's cock hard and wet, she laid herself down on the bed and said, "Come here baby, fuck me anyway you want."

Without having to be invited twice, John laid on top of Jenny and started kissing her. The smooch soon turned into a wet and sloppy kiss and their tongues were searching out each other's before long.

John started kissing Jenny's neck and at the same time, was squeezing Jenny's boobs. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and started sucking and circling it with his tongue, causing Jenny to moan again, "Ooooooo.....mmmmm.....that's nice...........urgggggg."

He took the other nipple in his mouth and at the same time, inserted a finger into Jenny's already very wet pussy.

Jenny jerked a little and started fucking John's finger, "Emmm.....huh.....huh..."

She then held up John's face and said," C'mon, fuck me now."

John then pushed himself up to face Jenny and started to lock lips with her again, at the same time, his hard cock was searching out Jenny's love hole, rubbing and teasing her at the entrance.

Jenny's breathing is now a bit labored," Huh....huuuuhhhhhhh......mmmmmm."

She broke her kiss with John, but only long enough to say, " Damn it John, fuck me.......now."

Without wasting another second, John pushed his cock into Jenny's pussy. Jenny's pussy was already wet for the last hour or so, and it was not difficult for John to slide his cock in.

Upon entrance, Jenny arched her back and let out a loud moan, "Ohhhhhh......fuck.......urgggggggg....yes!"

John waited for a while for Jenny to settle, and after a moment of silence, he started moving his hips, finally fucking the pussy he has longed for a good 5 years.

John had already came once, so he knew this one was going to last. He started really slow, fucking and kissing Jenny at the same time. Jenny was lost in her own world, finally getting fucked after a 4 months drought.

John supported himself on his palms and looked at Jenny's face while she was being fucked, a sight he had jacked off to so many times before.

Jenny was also looking at John and her sleepy eyes make John's cock a little harder.

It seemed like both of them had settled into a rhythm and the bed was making a screeching sound every time John pushed his cock into Jenny.

"Oh God, John, that feels soooooo good," Jenny said, while rubbing her soft hands along John's arms.

Instinctively, she raised her knees up to take in more of John's cock. John grabbed one of Jenny's ankles and pulled it behind him, and Jenny instantly wrapped both her legs around him, pulling John in on every stroke of his cock.

"Huh, huh,,,,,,emmm...huh," John was laboring a little himself.

After a good 10 minute fuck, Jenny whispered to John, "Turn me around and fuck me like a dog."

John pulled his cock out, and turned Jenny around. She supported herself on all fours, pushing her ass up, a sight that John will remember for a long time.

Knowing he still have a long way to go, John lowered himself and started licking Jenny's pussy again.

"Oh God, John,.........emmmmmmmmm........oh.....yes....mmmmmm," Jenny wanted to protest but the sensation of John's tongue took all her strength out and she started moaning again.

She soon found her hands buckling and she had to lay her face on the bed for support, having lost all strength on her hands.

John continued to lick and suck on her clit, synchronizing his movement with Jenny's moaning, "Uhhhhhh......mmmmmmm......uhhhhhh."

John then moved his tongue up and started licking on the entrance of Jenny's ass hole.

This startled Jenny and she turned her head to look at John.

And when John's tongue entered her forbidden hole, a smile flashed across her face and she sank her face into the bed again.

John spread Jenny's ass hole with his fingers and pushed his tongue into it, causing her to wriggle a little. Both John and Jenny were enjoying this new territory. Jenny had never been fucked in the ass before but she knew she was ready for anything tonight. Jenny started to push her ass back , butt fucking John's face.

John inserted one finger into her ass and could feel Jenny's ass tightening up immediately. It was soon obvious to John that Jenny has never been taken in the ass before. Slowly, he pushed his finger into her ass, inch by inch, and then pull it out slowly again. Soon, Jenny got use to the sensation and let out another moan of approval, "emmmmmmm........sssssssss......oooooooo."

After another 5 minutes, Jenny turned around and said, "Fuck John, put your cock back in ......now."

Jenny rested her face on the bed and pushed her ass out. John gave an instinctive slap on Jenny's ass cheek and aimed his cock at Jenny's pussy. Jenny's pussy was already well fucked and wet and it was easy for John to push it back in. He held on to Jenny's hips and started fucking her again. This time, his crotch was slapping against Jenny's ass cheeks and on every stroke, her ass sent out a wonderful ripple of ass flesh. John was enjoying the fuck as much as the sight of Jenny's ass getting crushed.

John had one hand on Jenny's hips and the other was caressing her breast from below. Jenny had one hand on the headboard of the bed, cushioning every forward stroke of John.

After another 5 minutes, she turned around and looked at John. Like a good lover, John moved forward and kissed her neck, not knowing that the night was about to get better.

With John still fucking her cunt, Jenny looked at John with the corner of her eyes and said, still breathing laboriously, "John,.......emmmmm..... put it in my ass."

John was very surprised at how far Jenny was willing to go, he definitely saw another side of her today.

He gave a light slap on her ass cheek and said, "Jenny, I didn't know you are such a horny bitch in bed. I cannot believe your husband has not been fucking you."

John wanted to tease her for a while and inserted his thumb into Jenny's ass.

Before he could finger fuck her ass, Jenny turned around and said, "Damn it John, shut the fuck up and fuck me in the ass, .....and with your fucking cock!"

Jenny could not see it, but John now had a stupid grin on his face.

He pulled his cock out of Jenny's pussy and rubbed his cock head along her ass crack, teasing her still. And with a little bit of force, he inserted his cock inch by inch into Jenny's pucker hole.

Jenny screeched a little upon entrance and her ass muscle tensed up, blocking access to John's hard cock.

Jenny then took a deep breathe and seems to be able to relax her ass again, and John pushed another inch of his cock into her. Once pass the entrance, the rest was easy and John's cock slid it's full length into her ass, the pain causing Jenny to scream," Ahhhh.....shit.....ohhhhh......ssssssssssss."

Jenny's hand reached for the direction of her ass and John just let her get used to the initial pain, and took the opportunity to reach out and squeeze her boobs.

Jenny seemed to have relaxed a little more and placed her face on the mattress again. John could almost see the pain on her face, but it was still obvious that she was beginning to like the new sensation in her pucker hole.

John took this as the green light and started to move his hips, ever so slowly as Jenny's ass muscle was still gripping to his cock like a wrench. Laboriously, he held on the Jenny's hips and stated to increase his speed, drawing his hard cock in and out of Jenny's ass hole. The big movement causing the bed to rock.

Jenny had also began to moan a little, "emmmm........hooooo.....mmmmmmm.....sssss."

John still could not believe his luck; he has jerked off several times over the years with image of Jenny and now, he has gotten a blow job, tasted her pussy and is now fucking her in the ass.

Slowly, Jenny has gotten used to her ass being fucked and her muscles loosened a little, letting John have a smoother ride in her back yard.

John's hips were able to move faster now, and his crotch was slapping into Jenny ass cheeks with every move. John adjusted the position of his body to make sure that he is right above Jenny's ass, driving every inch of his hard cock into her.

"Urgggg.......fuck.......ohh.......shit," was all Jenny could manage now.

Jenny came to Pattaya with plans to relax and no part of it was to be fucked this way. In truth, she was never a loose woman so she had no plans of this sort at all. When she saw John in the pool that afternoon, he was almost God sent. Jenny knew there and then that if she wanted to get fucked, it had to be John.

John was pounding at Jenny's ass for almost 10 minutes now; it was a smooth ride with Jenny occasionally tightening up her ass. He knew he was about to cum for the second time but he so badly wanted to cum in her pussy. So he stopped, laid his body closed to Jenny and said," I wanna cum in your pussy."

Jenny, a bit frustrated, turned her face towards John and said, "Oh fuck, John, you can cum anywhere you want, I just want to feel some hot sperm in my body tonight."

With that said, John pulled his cock out of her ass hole, with a pop, and slided his cock back into her pussy. The sudden void left Jenny's ass hole gaping, and John could still see it twitching.

John knew he could not last much longer and started pounding Jenny's pussy, hard and fast this time. The pounding was pushing Jenny's body up the bed and she had to place her hands against the headboard to cushion off the impact.

"Oh....John, that feels sooooooo good. Fuck me!...Fuck me hard!.....ohhhhh......urgggg....yes!!" Jenny screamed beyond control.

"Ohhh....Yes!....Yes!!!.....urggggggg.....," Jenny could feel another explosion cumming.

Jenny had her pussy completely filled by John's cock, but she could still feel the void in her ass, so she turned around and half screamed at John, " John.....urgg, urgg,, Fuc......stick your finger in my ass.....now."

Without hesitation, John pushed his middle finger into her still gaping ass and started finger fucking her ass while still pounding at her pussy.

John could feel his balls tightening and Jenny was also pushing her ass back against him, not satisfied to let John do the fucking alone. The movements were so intense now, Jenny almost pushed John's cock out of her pussy a couple of times. John took a grip on Jenny's hips and held her tight while he continued to pound at her pussy.

The slapping of John's crotch and Jenny's ass got more and more intense and the bed was rocking beyond control and banging itself against the wall. Who ever was staying next door will have a pretty clear idea what was going on here.

After another minute or so of mad banging, John felt a rush of blood to his face and instinctively, grabbed hold of Jenny's hips and pulled it further into his crotch. His banging stopped and in a split second, shot a gush of hot sperm into Jenny's pussy.

At the same time, he also felt Jenny's pussy and ass hole tightening up and he knew she was cumming at the same time, "Oh....fuck....John.....fuck...yes ....urg....urgggg,.......ahhh!,"

There was a moment of silence and John just let his cock stayed in Jenny's pussy while his hands grabbed her nipples and started pinching them lightly.

He jerked his hips a few more time and released the remaining fuck juice into Jenny's body, "Urg!..Urg!.....Huh..."

Jenny lied on the bed motionless, but in the silence of the room , her heavy breathing could still be heard, "Emmmmmm.....huuuhhh....huhhhh........hoooooo," her last breathe indicated her appreciation of the fuck she has just got from John.

After what seemed like ages, John's cock slipped out of Jenny's pussy and he continued to kiss her back.

John then flipped over on his back and saw a smile of satisfaction on Jenny's face. She opened her eyes and slowly crawled onto John's chest, like a little lover.

She then whispered softly," Oh John...., mmmm .....I really needed that. That was the greatest fuck I have had for a long time. It was definitely worth the wait."

She then looked at John and said, " So? Was it as good as you thought it's going to be?"

John, in truth enjoyed that fuck as much as Jenny did," Jenny, I have been wanting to fuck you for a long time, and I never thought this day would come. I just cannot believe your husband was not fucking you, I mean you were such a good fuck."

Jenny looked at John and said, " Well, you men will say anything just to get your dick into a lady's pussy."

"You know what? Until we moved back into another bigger apartment, I reckon I would need to be fucked on a more regular basis. Would you be the best of friend and do that for me.....or if you would like, do me....for me?" Jenny said, while rubbing her hands across John's chest.

John, looked at Jenny and said," Jenny I will be happy to help, in fact between now till the end of this trip, I would fuck you every night. And you can take your time on finding a new apartment, I will be at your calling anytime."

With that said, Jenny glided herself down and her head disappeared between John's thighs once again.

Imanok
Imanok
47 Followers
12