Business Trip Encounters Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imanok
Imanok
47 Followers

John then bent forward and reached for Amelia's boobs. He started by rubbing her boobs from outside her dress but after a while, he slipped his hand into her dress from the neckline and searched out for her nipple.

Both their positions made this rather awkward and John released his hold on Amelia's boobs and then reached down to the hem of her dress, which has raised up to above her hips, exposing her ass and pussy.

Amelia then stopped her kisses on John's cock and held up arms up, letting John pulled her dress off in one motion. Amelia's dress was very tight fitting and when it was pulled passed her boobs, they bounced vigorously, to the delight of John.

Amelia still had her heels on, and the sight of her squatting down naked with just her heels on was a total turn on for John.

John tossed her dress onto the couch and before he could say "Ooooo", Amelia was back at lapping his cock.

John then reached down and held his cock up, pointing it straight at Amelia's mouth.

Amelia gave another knowing smile and stuck out her tongue and licked John's cock head, causing him to throw his head back at the couch.

Amelia then "O" her mouth and sank it right into John's cock, taking all 6 inches of it into her mouth.

The sudden warmth of her mouth sent a jerk down John's spine and he jolted up, holding Amelia's head down against his cock.

John held his hand lightly on the back on Amelia's head, ruffling her hair a little, and then just sat back and enjoys the blowjob.

Amelia started bouncing her head up and down over John's cock, settling down at a wonderful rhythm.

John has been having this hard on the moment Amelia stepped in to his house and he knew he was not far from blowing his load. He started to rock his hips up, meeting every one of Amelia's head movement.

Suddenly, he felt his crotch area heating up and he knew what was going to come next. He jolted up quickly and stood up, with his cock still in Amelia's mouth. Amelia also knew what this was all about and raised her body, while still in the kneeling position and got ready for an assault on her mouth.

John held Amelia's head with both hands, this time a little tighter, and starting banging his hips forward, literally fucking Amelia's face.

"Mmm,,Mmm,Mmm," Amelia was struggling a little now with John banging at her face mercilessly.

Suddenly John saw a flash across his face, jerked his hips uncontrollably against Amelia's face and came right into her mouth; shooting all his pent up lust all at one go. Amelia was holding on to his hips all this while and at that moment, grabbed him by his buttocks and pulled him into her face, sucking and swallowing all of John's fuck juice.

Surprisingly, Amelia started to move her head again, gliding her closed lips along John's softening cock and cleaning it up with her tongue.

John felt his legs softening and have to sit back down, but not forgetting to compliment Amelia on her service," Goodness Amelia, that was the most vigorous blowjob I have ever had. Your mouth was as tight as a pussy."

Amelia cleaned the last drop of semen from the edge of her mouth, could not help but felt a little disappointed as her pussy was still aching from her own lust. Although she was sucking John off for the sake of the business but most of the time, having all those cocks in her mouth usually set off her lust alarm. This time was no difference and she knew she just had to have a cock in her pussy. She was not sure if John was up for a second time, if not she would probably have to fuck the security guard downstairs.

Suddenly she remembered something and a smile came back to her. She reached for the glass of water on the table and drank a little, washing down the sperm from John.

Then she went to her bag and took out a little blue pill, another part of her tools. Working in a clinic also gave her easy access to sex pills like the one she have.

Unlike this time, most of her meetings were held in an office and some men, as much as they want to, just could not get it up, with all the other people jostling about outside their office door, so a blue pill every now and then always did the trick.

Amelia then glided herself onto John's lap and kissed him on the cheek. John really thought the afternoon was over so was a little surprised to see Amelia on his lap, still naked.

Amelia kissed John hard on the lips again. She then guided John's hand to her pussy, letting him feel the wetness there. John intuitively stuck his finger into it and started sliding it in and out, causing her to give out a little soft moan.

Amelia broke her kiss and whisper," John, fuck me."

John had a grin on his face and said," Yes, I can see that you needed a good hard fuck, but let me rest for a little while first."

Amelia then locked her lips hard against John's and gave him another passionate kiss. But in the midst of it, John felt a pill slid from her mouth to his and while still locked in the kiss, John swallowed it.

He quickly broke the kiss and asked, almost annoyed," What the hell was that?"

Amelia run her little finger along John's placid cock and said, "Sir, you blew a big load just now and probably needed to replace some energy, so let's just call that a little booster? I really needed your cock to take care of my little wet pussy here."

With that said, she placed her hand over John's hand, which was already digging hard at her love hole.

Their lips locked hard with each other again and John's hands were roaming all over Amelia's boobs and body. He then flipped Amelia over and let her lay on the crouch. He moved on top of her and started to suck her nipples, one and then the other.

"Huh......mmmmm," Amelia started moaning again and she felt her cunt juice flowing freely out of her pussy. She could not wait to feel John's cock slide inside her.

Very soon, John's enthusiasm, together with the effect of the blue pill, brought back much life to his cock, and he felt ready to return a favor to Amelia.

John stood up, pulling Amelia by the hand to sit up at the same time, and stood right in front of her face, with his hardening cock pointing at her face. Amelia took John's cock into her mouth again and started sucking it, bringing it to full hardness soon.

John soon began to rock his hips again, but Amelia was determined not to let him cum in her mouth this time. She wanted all six inches of that meat in her pussy.

Amelia pulled John's cock out of her mouth, making a pop sound right at the end. She stood up and then held John's hand, and led him to the dinner table just a few feet away.

At the table, Amelia turned around and wrapped her hands around John's neck and kissed him again. She then released her kiss and whisper," Fuck me."

She then laid on the table with her pussy just at the edge of the table. She propped both her feet up to rest on 2 dining chairs on each side, giving John easy access to her dripping pussy.

John then pulled a dining chair to sit right in front of her and spread her thighs.

Amelia was expecting John to have his cock in her pussy now so she was puzzled, asking," You not gonna fuck me now?"

John smiled and said," Amelia, you are on my dining table now, so it's only appropriate that I eat you first."

With that said, he moved forward and dived his tongue into Amelia's dripping pussy, immediately tasting the saltiness in her juice.

Amelia felt a sudden sensation in her pussy and screamed, almost cumming at the same time" Ohhhhh! Fuck........yes!"

John spent the next 10 minutes savouring the Filipino oyster staring right in his face, sucking Amelia's clit and sticking his tongue into her fuck hole.

Amelia was wriggling on the dining table, struggling with the assault on her pussy but at the same time savoring every minute of it.

Amelia has been feeling horny sucking John's cock earlier and she knew she could cum any moment now. John could also feel her pulling away a couple of time, and knew the time for her to explode was near. He then took Amelia's clit into his mouth one more time and sucked it vigorously. Amelia could not take it any longer and screamed, cumming right into John's face," Ohhhh.....fuck......oh.....sto...ppppp!"

Amelia was wriggling hard, her reflex make her wanting to pull away from John's mouth. John grabbed her thighs and held her tightly, while his mouth was still sucking hard at her clit. Amelia's pussy was almost fighting with John's mouth but she was too weak to move away. John held her tight and gave it another lapping of his tongue, and felt Amelia shivering in his face, shooting the last few drops of cum juice in his mouth.

Amelia laid on the table, resting from her climax. After a while she felt John climbing onto the table and before she could open her eyes, she felt his cock pushing at her mouth. Instinctively, she opened her mouth and John's cock slid right into it, almost gagging her.

Amelia started to suck on John's cock again and he was pumping it into her mouth, fucking her face again.

After about five minutes, John was all hard and ready and he climbed off the table and stood at the edge of the table, pointing his cock at Amelia's pussy.

Amelia looked down and said," What?"

"Well, you ready to be fucked?" John said.

Amelia then smiled, and said," Yes baby, stick it in and fuck me."

Not needing a second invitation, John slid his cock into Amelia's slippery pussy and held it there, savoring the moment.

Upon entry, Amelia twitched a little, finally getting her void filled," C'mon, John, just fuck me.....please."

Amelia's plea sounded like music to his ears and John started to rock his hips and it was Amelia's turn to just lay back and let John do all the fucking.

"Huh, huh, huh, mmmm," John continued his slow assault on Amelia's pussy, settling into a nice rhythm.

The dining table was rocking with every movement and John just hoped that it will hold up.

After blowing a big load, and with the help of the magic blue pill, John knew he will have to work on Amelia's pussy for a while. He held onto her thighs and just pumped away, making a slapping sound everytime he trusted forward.

Amelia had her eyes closed, but her mouth was tantalizing wide open, grasping for air and at the same time, moaning her approval, "Mmmmm,mmmmmm, ehhhh.....oooooo...s.ssssss."

After about 10 minutes of fucking, John could feel he was near again. He then pulled his cock out of Amelia's pussy, to her disappointment, and held her thighs, pulling her softly off the table.

Amelia stood on her feet, which were struggling to support her, and John had to gesture her to turn around.

Amelia finally understood him, and laid face down on the dining table, with her elbows propping herself up. Since Amelia still had her heels on, her ass was raised up just to the right height.

John held his cock and aimed it at Amelia's pussy, and with a little hand guidance from her, slid it back into her wet pussy and started banging away again.

"Pop, pop, pop,." John's crotch was making a slapping sound everytime it slapped onto Amelia's ass, and each time, her ass flesh would rippled a little, absorbing all the shock from John's trust.

John stared at Amelia's ass and so wanted to stick his cock into it, but he felt himself cumming too soon.

John was pumping at Amelia's pussy with all his might, and the dining table was cracking away, threatening to fall apart anytime.

Instinctively, John put one of his fingers into Amelia's ass hole while making his final trusts into her pussy. This action sent Amelia wild and she came instantly, pushing her ass back at John uncontrollably.

"Uh,uh, uh,.....ooooo......god,,,,,,,,fuck!!!!" She screamed.

John held onto her hips tightly and banged at her ass vigorously, sending another load of sperm into her pussy.

John then laid on top of Amelia back, panting away.

Amelia then felt John's hand on her boobs, playing with them while they let the moment subside.

After about a minute, John's softening cock slid itself out of Amelia's pussy, and he could see his load flowing out of her love hole, dripping on the floor.

=============================================================== John sat on the couch, reading what he had just signed to make sure he did not sign some ridiculous deal while he was thinking with his cock.

He then heard clocking sound behind him and Amy was walking towards him from the bath room, looking meticulously sexy again.

"Well sir, it was a pleasure meeting you today," she said, winking her eye.

She then paused for a while and said, "And of course, that was a damn good fuck, I really needed that."

John stood up and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist, treating himself to another look down her cleavage and said, "The pleasure is all mine, and I have to say your after sales service was excellent."

"Oh, speaking of that, you know I still have to collect the check from you every month, so would you like me to collect it from your office? Or..........," Amelia said, almost suggestively.

John then said, almost innocently," Oh, I could always ask my assistant to send the check to you if you want."

Amelia gave John another of her cum-fuck-me smile, run her index finger along his cock and said suggestively, "If you did that, then I cannot possibly give you another of my after sales service, could I?"

She then turned around, leaned herself back onto John, rubbing her ass over his cock and said, " Sir, you could send the check over to me, but I cannot possibly fax this over to you , can I?"

With that said, she grabbed John's hands from behind her and placed them on each of her boobs, and John instinctively squeezed and played with them..

John then said, in anticipation," Well, in that case, we will have to make this place our regular meeting place."

Amelia then turned around and gave John one more passionate kiss, making sure John felt her boobs again.

She then gave his cock another squeeze and said her goodbye, totally satisfied with the business and the tingling feeling inside her pussy.

Imanok
Imanok
47 Followers
12