Business Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife gets a little naughty.
1.9k words
3.72
89.4k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start out by saying my wife and I are married 18 years and she is a very attractive mother of two teenage boys.

She was always watched her weight and stay is great shape. She was also blessed with an incredible figure, cute face and great legs. After we first married I encouraged her to dress in short skirts and tight fitting blouses that showed off her figure.

In the beginning she would give me a hard time about the length of some of the skirts and felt they were just too short. When we went out to dinner I would always ask she wear a short skirt and we go to the bar before diner for a quick drink. At the bar I would encourage her not to continuously pull down her skirt, but to let it naturally rise over time so that not just me, but others sitting nearby could admire her incredible legs.

In the beginning it was always a little struggle to her to first, wear a short shirt and then to not continuously pull it down while sitting on a high bar stool. However over time she seems to get more comfortable with the idea and there became a point when I didn't even have to ask her to wear a skirt she just automatically would put it on and I think she began to enjoy the attention she was getting.

It was around this time that I suggested she dress a little more revealing. She reluctantly agreed and on our next trip to a nice resort she agreed to wear and sexy white swimsuit I had bought her online that was somewhat see through when wet.

She said that if we could find a space off to the side of the pool where it was a little private she would try it but would not guarantee she would go into the water since she was concerned it might be a little too see through when wet. I agree since even when it was not wet she looked incredible, it was a one piece; it was tight, white and very hot. Although she didn't feel comfortable wearing it the first day we arrived, she agreed to try it the last day in case it was too revealing.

On the last day we found a spot off to the side of the pool where we set up and she looked great. It was getting rather warm and she reluctantly agreed to go in the water but she remained concerned it might be too revealing. Even though we were able to set up off to the side of the pool, there was no way of getting in and out of the pool without others around us see her after the suit got wet.

I should also tell you she is tall and although her tits are just average size for her frame, since they are not large they have remained rather firm despite giving birth to two boys. She also recently began allowing me to shave her pussy completely just prior to our trips to make her a little less self-conscious about the lower half of her swimsuit while lying around the pool. She nervously followed me into the pool and reluctantly worked her way around to getting the entire suit wet.

She looked incredible, the top part of the suit was clearly transparent and her nipples were on full display. Although there was less to see on the lower half, since she was shaved and there was a small lining in the suit, it was obviously a very revealing suit well beyond what she was anticipating.

She was clearly nervous about exiting the pool and returning to our lounges, there was no real alternative. She asked me if I would get her a towel so that she could wrap it around herself, but I refused saying she looked super and she had nothing to be embarrassed about. When we exited the pool she tried to walk close by me in order to somewhat block the view of other around the pool because her tits were clearly on display. After returning to our lounges she told me that she hoped I enjoyed the show because that was the last time she was ever going to wear such a suit - it was completely see through. I told her she looked great and thanked her for wearing it.

Later that night after a few glasses of wine, I asked her about the suit and after a few probing questions, she had to admit it was a little naughty and there was definitely something exciting about wearing it. I asked her if she would wear it again and she said, maybe, but added she was happy that I had insistent she wear it since she would never have done something like that on her own.

When we were considering our next trip away from home, I told her this time she would have to agree to wear the same suit, but this time, the first day of the trip not the last. She claimed that was not fair, but she reluctantly agreed. On our next trip she did wear it the first day and she was reluctantly starting to enjoy the naughty yet innocent fun we were having. She also loved the not stop attention she was receiving from me and I kept telling her she just looked fantastic and I was so proud of her. She continued to wear it more frequently on our trips and although she claimed to saying she was doing it just because I insistent, she was undeniably getting some pleasure from wearing it. I even asked her if she would be disappointed if on our next trip I did not insist she wear it, and she claimed to take the 5th.

I continued to tease her with the idea of her showing off a little more in public and dress a little more revealing when we went out to dinner. I told her every guy that saw her wanted to fuck her and although she enjoyed the compliments, she repeating told me I was the only one she was interested in teasing in such a way. Despite this, I frequently teased her with the idea that she should tease a little more and told her if she agreed to go down to the bar for a drink by herself, I would take her on my next business trip. She claimed the offer was unfair, but she really wanted to accompany me on my next business trip out to Chicago so that she could visit the Frank Lloyd Wright Museum.

I told her the conditions were as follows. First she would have to wear a sexy short skirt, a garter under and a low cut blouse. She would have to go down to the bar by herself and stay there for 15 minutes. After which time she could text me and I would come down and join her for the rest of the evening. However, should a guy approach her prior to the end of the 15 minutes, she would have to remain friendly and make small talk. She was also not permitted to adjust or straighten her rather short skirt. She reluctantly agreed and after a nice dinner and two glasses of wine, we headed back to the hotel.

We were I booked in one of the nicer hotel that had a trendy bar type lounge. I think after having a nice dinner she thought I might forget, but after arriving in the lobby of the hotel I reminded her of our agreement and she said ok but for only 15 minutes and I would have to join her. I left her off at the lounge and went upstairs for a few minutes. 5 minutes later she texted me saying I should come down.

I took my time and arrived to see what appeared like a successful businessman and her at the bar. After I arrived he quickly left and my wife proceeded to tell me he approached her almost immediately and that is why she texted me right away. I asked her if she enjoyed it and she claimed she only did because I asked her, but that she was flattered that he came over immediately.

After all these years she was thrilled to learn that men still found her attractive and desirable. She always gets her fair share of attention no matter where she goes, but this circumstance was a little naughtier then usually and she admitted the scene had turned her on a little more than she initially anticipated.

After returning from our trip and occasionally I would tease her with a similar situation and tell her next time she would have to go farther. I even asked her if she had fantasied about the situation on her own after we returned and she admitted on a few occasions she had fantasied that it got a little crazier when what actually happened and she admitted to having a few real strong organism while thinking about it and playing with herself. Despite the idea turning her on she continued to claim she did not have any desire to go any farther than just an innocent fantasy.

A few months later I had to go back to Chicago for a few days and told her she was welcome to accompany me but she would have to agree to the following. First, she would go back to the lounge and if a guy approached her I would hook up with them and encourage him to stay around for a drink or two. Second, and most importantly, she would have to go along with whatever I proposed.

She once again reluctantly agreed but said nothing crazy was going to happen although she agreed a little more leg and teasing was not out of the question. I told her we may ask her to go upstairs to our room and she might be asked to do a partial strip tease for us down to her bra, underwear and heels. She thought that was a little crazy but agreed to play along for a little bit.

So we headed off to Chicago once again and after a very fine dinner I send her to the lounge to see what would transpire.

Again this time she was not there long before a businessman approached her and struck up a conversation. I joined up with them a little later and he seems pretty friendly and was in town on business for a few days.

After a few minutes regarding small talk on business I commented on how proud I was of her and that she kept herself in such great shape. The businessmen, his name Andy, immediately agreed and added she was very attractive. He also said I must be very happy to be married to such an attractive women. She was embarrassed by the compliment, but said thank you all the same.

I then started to tell Andy about our little fun and games over the years and he immediately agreed that they seemed like innocent fun and doing so must keep me very happy. I had to agree and I told Andy that after 18 years I thought she needed to be pushed a little farther since she would never do it on her own. She became very embarrassed by this but I was suspecting she was also enjoying the attention and compliments.

To be continued...end of Part 1.