Business Trip Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,362 Followers

"Oh honey. I've been waiting far too long for this to want to stop now!"

She continued to ride my shaft, slowly working up and down, never pulling her chest out of my grasp, and moving enough so that each stroke of my cock was slightly different. I lost track of how long we were coupled, this way, both of us lost in the mutually pleasant sensations. Her moans seemed to be increasing in intensity as my dick swelled even larger, my building climax drawing closer by the moment.

"Oh god. You are so going to make me cum again!" I groaned, knowing I was unable to last much longer.

"Ohhhhh Please. I want it. I want to feel you flood me with your hot cum!" Amanda moaned as she leaned a bit closer to me, resting her hands on my chest. Her pace picked up, as did the frequency of her moans. "Oh yes....that's it. I can feel you getting bigger inside me. Oh yes.... Fill me...." She whispered to me as her own climax approached.

"Oh god. Yes." I grunted as my cock jumped inside her. Time after time my cock spurted its load of hot cum deep into her, while she ground her pussy down hard on me, her own body trembling while she moaned softly in pleasure.

As our mutual orgasm subsided, she lowered herself to my chest, her tits pressing softly into my chest, her pussy still gently massaging my dick. I felt her lips touch mine, her hot breath breathed into my mouth as she embraced me. Our tongues teasing as we explored each other's mouths, our hands gently roaming each other's bodies.

"I waited so long for this. Even before that bad joke about the vibrator. I almost told you to take me right there that day." She whispered between kisses.

"I never knew." I panted, still trying to catch my breath.

"How could you miss? I bet you didn't even realize that when we worked together I almost never wore panties after that, just hoping you would get to see my pussy."

"I didn't. Now I wish I did." I said as I rocked my hips and rolled us onto our side. We snuggled closer, wrapped in each others arms.

"I can't think of a better way to go to sleep, satisfied and in your arms." She whispered as she closed her eyes.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,362 Followers
12