Business Trip: The Plane Ride Home

Story Info
A plane ride with few passengers turns exciting.
1.2k words
3.31
76.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers

White Plains Trip – Part 2

I am a 38 year old male in good shape and average looks. Recently I and a 38-year-old female co-worker (Noreen) were sent to White Plains, NY on business. Noreen is above average as far as looks are concerned. She has a nice shape and a pretty face. We have worked together for the past 8 years and in the last year and a half have had to work much closer, sometimes well into the evening. I have developed quite an attraction to her. Unfortunately, as far as this is concerned, I have been married for ten years and Noreen has been involved with a man for about 16 years. I have no interest in leaving my wife but that doesn’t make the attraction any the less.

Anyway, we left work around noon and headed for the airport to catch our flight to White Plains. The dress at our business is casual so both of us were wearing shorts (gym shorts, the short kind) and T-shirts. We were able to sit across the aisle from each other on the plane. We were flying in a Beech 1900; you know the type, 19 seats, 8 rows with 1 seat on each side of the aisle and three seats across the back. The ride down was rather full, about 14 people and the flight was somewhat rough. By the time we arrived we were both feeling a bit queasy. We rented a car and drove to our business and took care of what we needed to. We stayed overnight in a hotel (separate rooms – see White Plains Trip – Part 1).

The next day we went for breakfast and then back to the airport to fly home. She looked really good wearing jean shorts and a rather snug T-shirt. I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt as well. We got on the plane, the same type as before, and were surprised to see that there were only four of us. Noreen and I plus two other women. One was wearing a black skirt, mid thigh length, with a white ruffle front blouse and a matching black jacket. She had blonde hair and a pretty face and looked to be in her early 30’s. She sat on the right in the second row. Noreen sat on the left in row three. The third women was a petite brunette, about 40-45, wearing an ankle length flowery print dress and off white high heals whose straps ran up her ankles. She was sitting behind Noreen in the fourth row. I sat myself on the right side in row seven. This gave a good view of both Noreen and the woman behind her, as well as the woman in black at the front of my side of the plane.

A Beech 1900 is a small plane that allows you to see into the cockpit unless the pilot/co-pilot closes the small doors. On this flight they did not.

I had been planning this since we had first left to come to White Plains, and when I saw how empty the plane was decided to go for it. After we had taken off and were flying for about 5 minutes or so, I quickly removed my T-shirt, shorts and underwear. I sat that way for about 2-3 minutes, my heart beating wildly, hoping that the pilots wouldn’t turn around and look into the plane. With only one seat on each side, there is no where to hide. After these first few minutes, I also removed my sneakers and sock. I was now sitting there wearing only my glasses and seat belt. I felt very horny. I started pumping away quickly getting hard and fantasizing about the three women in my sights. It wasn’t long until the women in black started looking around the plane from her seat. First she stuck her head into the aisle and tried to look into the cockpit. I fought the urge to cover myself but stopped stroking. After what seemed like forever, she actually turned around and nodded to both Noreen and the woman behind her. She then looked toward the back of the plane but I’m not sure if she saw me or not.

By now my heart was racing. Here I was sitting in the back of an 8-row plane, completely naked, with a co-worker only 4 rows ahead of me. I grabbed hold and started pumping away again. Just as I felt I was ready to cum, the women wearing the flowery print dress happened to turn around a look right at me. I immediately froze. She looked me up and down and then gave a little smile. Next thing I know, she unbuckles her seatbelt, stands up and starts to walk back towards me. I didn’t know what to do, so I just sort of sat there looking at her.

She came back and sat in the seat across the aisle from me and asked how I felt doing what I was doing. I was very nervous, my mouth was very dry, but I was able to get out that I felt really hot. She said that she was impressed to see someone actually doing what I was and that she had always fantasized about stripping in a plane too. I told her that now was a great opportunity since the plane was very empty and I was already naked.

She stood and reached down and grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up around her hips. She then sat back down. She pulled her arms into the top of her dress and was working on pulling it over her head when Noreen looked back and saw what was going on. Before I knew what was happening, she let out with “Oh my God!”. This caused the blond in the black skirt and jacket to turn around and look (she started to giggle), but also the pilot turned around. Now here I sit, naked, my clothes on the floor under the seat in front of me, the flower dress women is frantically trying to pull her dress back on, and the pilot is coming back from the cockpit.

All I could do was pull the in-flight magazine out of the pocket in front of me and place it in my lap. When he got back to where we were, he leaned over to me and told me to get dressed immediately. I asked if I was in trouble. He said that as long as no one else complained, he would let it go. He looked at the flower print dress women, and said “Guess you wouldn’t care since you were well on your way too.” She said she had no complaints. He then went forward and asked Noreen and the blond both of which said they didn’t care. He then looked back at me and gave a quick nod to assure me that nothing would be said. As I got dressed, the flower print dress woman reached over and gave me a squeeze. I instantly came all over the back of the seat in front of me. As she went back to her seat, she lifted up her skirt in the back and showed me her panty-covered butt. Very slender and round.

Unfortunately, Noreen was not very forgiving and all she would say is that what I did was disgusting.

The blond never said anything to me, and the flower print woman waved to me when we got off the plane but that was all.

I just feel very lucky that I didn’t go to jail.

ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers