Business Trip to Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
802 Followers

In my fantasies I had often imagined anonymous sex, not knowing the girls that I was with, just keeping everything recreational. In reality it was disappointingly awkward. Not even knowing their names meant that I couldn't get to know them, couldn't even test their personalities.

The girl kissing me was running her hands up and down my naked chest, caressing my nipples in her hand. The girl behind me undulated against my backside, soft fingers caressing my flesh - edging dangerously close to extremely sensitive areas. I felt myself tensing as self-conscious walls came up; I wasn't sure how much I could trust her.

In my head they began to blend into mere sexual myrmidons, erotic playthings with no will other than to adopt mine.

Instead, I focused on Machiko, watching her. Her professionalism didn't waver, and I felt a part of me see it as a challenge to get some sort of reaction.

I placed one free hand on the back of the head of the girl sucking me, and subtlety began to rock my hips back and forth. Fucking her mouth, I kept all machismo and bravado out of it, simply allowing myself to enjoy the sensation while being fully conscious of performing for Machiko's benefit.

Shifting my weight I was able to bring my previous girl to her knees as well, and the two girls began sharing my cock. More importantly, though, I was able to showcase my proud erection directly in front of Machiko as the two women shared either side of licking my shaft and sucking on my balls.

My right hand wrapped around my back and slid across the pelvis of the girl behind me, slipping my finger across her clit. I don't know why, but I was surprised to find that she was sopping wet. I suppose I had expected that she would simply be doing a job, merely be following orders, but this was not the case. She was soaked and immediately thrust against my invading fingers.

Finding her aroused sent me into the next level. There was something here, something more to just being serviced. Knowing that she was turned on helped shed the majority of my self-consciousness, and I was able to begin to relax into the situation.

She wrapped her hands around my chest and found my nipples, but pulled me back as she pushed her pelvis forward, using me for leverage. I played with her pussy and clit absent-mindedly, but she seemed to be getting off on my movements.

My focus and attention, though, was on showing off for Machiko. I made sure that the head of my cock, wet and glistening in the hotel room lights, was constantly aimed at Machiko. At full attention it was hard, throbbing, and demanding.

My free hand grabbed the hair of the girl to my left, guiding her head so that she could run her lips and tongue across the head, but never engulf it, never hide it from Machiko's view. It was then that I got my first visible reaction from Machiko.

Betraying more interest than she initially let on, when I grabbed the girl's head I saw Machiko gasp slightly. I couldn't help a small arrogant smile, knowing that there was a crack in her professional armor.

I felt the girl behind me grab my wrist with one of her hands and guide it stronger against her pussy, and moan loudly. Watching other women enjoying themselves seemed to chip just that much more away at Machiko's demeanor, and I watched her shift her weight from one foot to another.

One girl took my balls in her mouth, and it was my turn to moan loudly. Being underneath me forced my cock upwards, making it look as if it was pointing directly at Machiko's face. Then I saw the ice crack completely as Machiko's eyes locked on my cockhead:

She licked her lips.

"You're missing out on the fun," I said, softly. I pinched the girl's clit behind me, and she moaned in appreciation as if to punctuate my point.

Machiko returned her gaze to my eyes.

I was about to flirt a little, tease her, ask her if she felt left out or wanted to play. What came out of my mouth, though, changed direction completely. For some reason, I knew it's not what I meant to do, but wanted to say.

"Take off your blouse," I commanded.

It was the right thing to do. I said it softly, firmly. It was a no-nonsense voice, one that left no room for qualification. I said it, I meant it, she knew it.

Machiko reached up to her high blouse collar and unbuttoned the first button without a second thought, but after that she hesitated. She looked at the girls quickly, suddenly realizing that this would put her into a compromising situation with her employees.

Taking control of the situation, as well as taking responsibility. I said, "Do it."

It was a statement, only two words, but it established once and for all that I was the one in control, I was the one to be accountable. Machiko was the superior of these nameless girls, but I was the one who was in charge.

Her blouse unbuttoned, I saw a delicate white bra that had been perfectly camouflaged under the silk fabric. The low cut of the bra cup was enticing, not quite revealing the nipple but leaving the knowledge that it was just out of sight.

"You have sensitive nipples," I said. It was a question, but came out as a statement.

She nodded. "Touch them," I said, then corrected, "Pinch them."

With one hand holding the blouse aside, her other slipped under the bra fabric and I watched her fingers come together in a tight grip around her nipple. Her skin on her chest immediately flushed, her breasts sucking in and then pressing outward in involuntary reaction.

The girl behind me was humping my fingers pretty hard now, so I brought my hand back around in front of me, bringing her with it. I looked at the girl sucking my balls and said, "Lick her," indicating the girl from behind. To her, I instructed, "Take her place."

Machiko wasted no time in translating, though she was unsure of how to hold her authority with her blouse open and one hand caressing her breast on my command. Nevertheless, the girls immediately shifted positions.

The girl directly in front of me lay down, and the one from behind knelt over her face and took my balls in her mouth. As wet as she was I had a feeling that being licked would send her over the top shortly, and I wasn't disappointed.

She began to rock back and forth and slide her pussy lips over her colleague's face, her moans a high-pitched whine - a sound very close to crying to my Western ears. Her small, lithe body seemed to be pulled in several directions at once, her bottom half riding the woman underneath and her upper body completely dedicated to bathing my cock and balls with her own mouth.

I looked up to see that Machiko had removed her blouse, and was about to remove her bra.

"Help her," I said to the girl whose hair I was still holding. I indicated Machiko, and this time there wasn't a need for a translation.

The girl went over to Machiko, who dropped her arms by her sides. She went behind her superior, and began to complete the undressing that Machiko had started on her own.

Machiko's posture straightened out as the girl touched her, a modicum of professionalism creeping back into her demeanor. This time, though, she kept her eyes locked on me and allowed herself to be disrobed.

The figure of the woman in front of me was nothing short of exquisite. Taut, tight muscles emphasized a smooth, flat tummy underneath the most perfect pear-shaped breasts I'd ever seen. Her skin was flawless, not a mark or blemish on it. As the skirt loosened and fell down around her ankles, I saw this perfection continued between her legs as well.

A narrow strip of meticulously trimmed pubic hair led down to the cleft between her legs, drawing my attention exactly where it was supposed to go. I could see the arousal clear on her pussy lips, her clit beginning to poke out under its hood amidst slightly distended labia. My cock lurched in anticipation of tasting her and, ultimately, penetrating her.

The girl behind her was running her hands up and down her back, down her breasts, down her back and around her ass. Machiko's expression never wavered, however. She was watching me the whole time.

We were alone in the room, Machiko and I. We stood facing each other, proudly showing off our bodies in heightened sexual arousal. The other girls around us merely augmented the fact that we were, in fact, the only two there. Like ghosts encircling our naked bodies, encouraging our arousal but not the cause of it, the girls faded quickly against the backdrop of my interaction with Machiko.

Meanwhile, the girl in front of me was whining in tortured pleasure. Her benefactor was obviously very good at what she was doing, and I was the ultimate beneficiary of those talents.

Without realizing it, I placed a hand on top of the head of the girl sucking me, gently guiding her back and forth as she sucked my cock. She was very good, taking me deep and then back out to the tip before sucking me in to the hilt again. I didn't need to guide her with my hand, it just felt natural to do so.

I was still watching Machiko, and saw her stiffen and breathe in sharply. Glancing between her legs I saw fingers sliding in and out of view as the girl behind her was stroking her pussy from behind.

Involuntarily, I moaned at the sight, my eyes glued on the fingers playing with Machiko's pussy. They were wet, just as soaked as mine had been, but she stood there in front of me keeping her crumbling professionalism at the forefront.

It was then that I realized she was doing what I had been doing: she was proudly showing me her body as I had been showing her. I smiled, knowing that she was a match, a kindred spirit. She was getting off on watching me get turned on in exactly the same fashion as I had been.

Well played, madame. Well played.

The girl sucking me came violently, distracting both of us. Her entire body shook, wracked with muscle conniptions that sometimes come with powerful orgasms. She flooded the face of the girl beneath, who held onto her hips with all the strength she could muster.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, the event seemed to trigger a breaking point, a time for a change. She lifted her mouth off my cock and I stepped back away from her.

From that moment on, there was an implicit understanding between the five of us. Without saying a word, Machiko and I moved to the hotel room's king size bed, focused on each other, the other girls revolving around us like satellites.

We lay on the bed, facing each other, and I reached for her body for the first time. Touching her skin electrified both of us, as she pushed towards my fingers as if magnetized. I was vaguely aware of one of the other girls behind me, running her hands over me, another doing the same for her.

My body was on high alert, dangerously close to sensory overload. Machiko reached between my legs and took my hard cock in her hand, a cool touch in comparison with the heat of the mouths I had been feeling.

Touching each other was like inserting color into a previously sepia-toned experience. Her hand was masterful, teasing more blood into the organ, achieving seemingly imperceptible additions in length and hardness. My cock reached for her in return, stretching, growing, aching for her, and she did not reject it.

She leaned in and took one of my nipples in her mouth, creating a circuit of nerves straight to my cock in her hand. Another anonymous mouth took my other nipple in, but in comparison it was a faded sensation, a mere echo of what Machiko was doing.

She inched her body closer to mine, close enough for the tip of my head to stroke her clit. Like two magnets our genitalia were powerfully connected, attracted to each other as she pressed the tip of my cock against the tip of her clit.

I tried to get a good look, but there were too many limbs in the way. Machiko's leg was lifted high in the air, and I suddenly felt why. A hot, moist tongue had found its way between her legs and was licking both her pussy and the underside of my cock. I could feel the pre-come leaking towards the tip's hole with every lick on the underside. I imagined Machiko felt the same with each shudder that came every time the tongue left my body to go to hers.

The mixture of sensations was confusing. So much activity concentrated in one place, it took me a few moments to realize that I was actually inside Machiko. The wetness of the tongue and the wetness of her pussy melded together so smoothly that it all became an ebb and flow of the same tidal sensation, and rather than fight it I simply let it wash over my body.

Machiko grabbed my face and kissed me in a serpentine undulation against my body. Every motion was fluid, and my hand reached for her body only to find another in its way. Again, I simply flowed with it, and the swarm of bodies did not seem disrupted in the slightest.

My cock slid in and out of Machiko's body, and my mind was flushed with color and harmonic sound. The constant touching by our companions resonated with the two of us, augmenting our sex, yet without distracting us.

Machiko rolled over onto her side, her back facing me, and a hand that was neither mine nor hers guided me back into her body. It was the most unusual spooning, as she and I were joined but constantly bombarded with additional foreplay. A mouth attached itself to her nipples, another to my balls. My face was tilted to the side and I began kissing a hot, breathless companion, too close to identify.

My rhythmic thrusting inside her pussy pushed her body into someone else's, her attention focused on my invasion but seemingly completely natural to hold a sucking mouth to her breast. My cock slipped in and out of her, and then in and out of a hot panting mouth, and then replaced back into her pussy, all the while feeling hands massaging my body from my calves to my face.

A pussy appeared over my face, and I reached for it. The nectar was sweet, a delicious mixture of perfume and arousal, dripping onto my tongue and responding to it. It remained only for a few moments and then it was gone, the humid air generated by her pussy replaced with the room's cooler air conditioning.

I pulled Machiko's face towards mine, and she twisted far enough for me to brush my lips against hers. She tasted the other's arousal, responded passionately, almost as if the previous woman's pussy enticed her into a state of sexual desperation. She sucked on my lips, my tongue, and ground her pelvis back against mine.

It was now beginning to become difficult to hold back, her pussy simply felt too good. More hands, more mouth, more sucking on my balls and it became all too apparent that resistance was futile.

I felt her body on its own stepped, jagged rise. Her orgasm started like most women, coming in time with her breathing, a deep breath and it gets closer, an exhale and it settles. Another deep breath, and another retreat. She was ratcheting up, higher and higher, and faster with each round of breathing.

My cock felt the coaxing as well, not only from her but from the cacophony of sensations coming from our companions. I hadn't even realized it but my own breathing was matching Machiko's, signaling to my companions that I was not far from my own orgasmic breach.

Machiko came first, her body shrieking with ecstasy,a mouth on each nipple, riding my cock in spastic, violent quakes. My own orgasm was pulled out of me, a combination of her clutching pussy and the ever-present mouth on my balls.

I ground into her body, rather than slamming into it. My own restricted movement prevented me from attacking her like I would normally have done, but it drew out the orgasm in long, thick waves.

I imagined my cock emptying itself into her, long thick ropes of come splashing against the inner walls of her pussy, pulsing shots that painted her insides. The visual kept me hard as I sputtered my last into her, until I was unceremoniously taken from her body and inserted into someone's mouth.

The orgy didn't stop with the orgasms; it merely shifted. The bodies changed positions, the configurations changed, but no less meshing. Machiko and I separated, but continued amidst the flurry of hands, mouths, and genitalia.

I found myself growing tired, despite my enthusiasm of the event. I grew soft, grew hard again, grew soft once more, and then seemed to remain at a semi-hard state for what seemed like hours. Even though there was no alcohol in my system, I was intoxicated on the event. There were more orgasms, albeit not by me. I did not need them.

I don't know what time I fell asleep, but I awoke to find one of the women sucking on my cock like a pacifier. This was less a matter of hard-core sex than a simple gesture of providing comfort and relaxation.

Looking around I realized we were alone in the room. Machiko had left, as had the other two women. The jet black hair looked familiar, and I brushed some wisps away from her face to see that it was the same woman who had gone down on me in the conference room.

This time, her work was having the desired effect, and I was extremely hard. Unlike the night before, where there was a concert of rhythm between bodies, this was deliberate, determined, and focused. She was on a mission to make up for what happened the day before, and I didn't need an interpreter to explain anything to me.

In my confusion and self-consciousness the day before, I had not realized just how talented and truly remarkable this girl really was. She worked my cock with an elegance and finesse that I was ashamed to admit I had missed the first time around.

She played my body like a Stradivarius. Every once in a while she reached up to tweak my nipples, almost playfully, but for the most part she concentrated on my cock and balls. It was difficult to do anything but simply let her take control over my body, relax, and let it all go.

This I did. I flooded her mouth with seemingly endless ropes of come, allowing myself the luxury of complete abandon. Her knowledge of oral sex was considerable: she managed to hold me in her mouth and let me finish - I mean, really finish - without causing the somewhat unpleasant oversensitivity spasms that can happen with girls who can't read the male body well enough.

When I finally relaxed enough for her to sense it was time to let me out of her mouth, she did so respectfully and without rushing. Every motion of her body, her hands, her mouth, was timed to perfection.

Later, I would come to realize that had she acted any different I could have very well felt like a mere john in a brothel. As it was, her behavior kept me relaxed and natural. Despite the fact that I still didn't know her name, I couldn't have felt more at ease.

She stood at the edge of the bed, bowed to me, said something in Japanese that I couldn't understand, and then stood upright looking expectant. I glanced at the time and saw that it was time to get ready to go back to the client's office. Mr. Sato had scheduled a breakfast meeting first-thing, and she was my alarm clock.

The rest of the morning she was my valet. Well, I supposed that's the best way to call it. I've never had a valet before, so I don't know how often they are supposed to follow you into the shower, wash you up, suck you off again, dry you off, and help you dress.

Come to think of it, valets probably don't do that.

There was a car waiting for me when I went down to street level. She accompanied me, and I turned to her. "I don't even know your name," I said.

She bowed at me, and said something in Japanese that didn't sound like a name. But when she stood upright, she was smiling broadly. I got in the car, leaving her on the sidewalk. She made no move to join me on the drive to the office.

On the drive I reflected back upon the previous night's activities, not to mention that morning's. It was an experience unlike I had ever had, and quite frankly was unlikely to ever have again. I thought of Machiko, and started to realize that I wanted to see her again. The realization dawned on me that this would probably never happen, and the sudden feeling of loss was more powerful than anything I had felt in a very long time.

drscar
drscar
802 Followers