Business Trip Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,513 Followers

I knew deep down that if it came to Matt or Mary the slut... Matt would win out. I would give up being slut Mary in an instant if Matt threatened to leave me or dump me because of my new-found sluttiness. If I could keep him after this that is. If he knew how I was feeling... like James seemed to know... would he love me the same then? Could he? Could he ever accept that I needed this from time to time? Not all the time but once in a while could he let slut Mary loose? I could only hope that things would work out. For now, for this one week I was going to do whatever James asked of me though. I had to do it. I had to.

I felt hands on my ass cheeks that weren't James's. Strange men feeling and touching me as I was held in James's strong arms. I moaned softly, but not so softly that these men didn't all hear me. Fingers prodded my asshole and slipped into my cunt. I was dripping wet too.

"Oh yeah man... she's wanting it. Listen to her moaning. She wants what we've go to give her."

James drug me inside, several men were following. Inside the darkened theater I could see a woman and four men on screen. They were all naked and the woman was taking three men at once while the fourth man stood beside them, reaching in and playing with her tits.

James led me down front, all the way to the first row of seats. There was a space in front of them of about eight feet and then a stage rose up about waist high. That stage went from one side of the room to the other, and the screen was about ten feet in back of that.

I could see the men that had followed us in were all sitting nearby now... many right beside us or right behind me. James started to work on my cunt now. His hand was down there, fingers slipping between my cunt lips, playing with me. I was wet. Real wet.

My blouse was still undone, and James reached up with his free hand and pulled it down off my shoulders, removing it from my body when I worked my arms out of each sleeve. Stopping his playing with my cunt, he neatly folded my blouse up and laid it alongside of the arm of his seat.

He then started to work my skirt down, but one of the men there whispered to him, begging for him to leave it on me. I guess he saw how sexy that would be, so he just pulled it up a bit. I rose up off my ass to allow him to do that, not even making him ask.

My cunt was fully exposed and now some men had moved down in front of us to squat down and look at me in the flickering lights of the movie. James took my right leg and pulled it up and over the arm of my seat, then reaching across me he did the same with my left leg.

Here I was, totally topless, and no panties on, skirt pulled up around my waist, legs spread widely, allowing strange men to stare at my body. And I was getting hornier and wetter as time went on. James's next move stunned me. He looked over at the man that had sat next to me, and nodded at him.

Hands started to caress my leg, then my cunt. The guy sitting next to me had his hands on my body and he leaned over and started sucking on my hardened nipple of the tit closest to him. Hands came from behind me to grasp my other tit and a rough face rubbed my cheek, hot breath on my lips...and some stranger was kissing me.

I tilted my head back and accepted the tongue that was forced between my lips, and at that point I lost any reservations that were lingering in my mind. I became one huge nerve ending begging for release.

At some point James had given up his seat to another man and taking my blouse he laid it on the stage. Three men were feeling and kissing my body while I was still kissing the man standing behind me. Suddenly I was picked up and moved. Fear coursed through me for a second until I saw James directing the move.

Laying me on the stage with my legs dangling over the edge, hands took them up and held me spread wide apart. Very wide apart. Everyone could see my cunt throbbing and the wetness dripping off out of me.

Several fingers were inside my cunt now, stretching me wide. I couldn't count how many, but there were at least four. Hands were on my tits, on my legs, holding my arms, and head too.

Suddenly a cock was thrust at my lips. I opened my mouth and took it in without a thought to who it belonged to or anything. The man was rough, taking my hair in his hand and pulling my mouth over his shaft. I choked for a moment as the head of his cock bumped against the back of my throat.

Then, magically, his balls bounced off my chin. I had all of this cock in me and down my throat. I wasn't gagging... well not too much and the longer he held me there like he was, the less I felt the need to gag. Then he was fucking my mouth. Just like it was a cunt, he pounded his cock in and out. I kept my lips sealed as tight as I could during it all.

The next thing I knew a cock was pressing into my cunt. I moaned around the cock in my throat and he suddenly shot off. I choked again for a bit when his salty cum filled my mouth, but I managed to keep it all in. As he pulled out he wiped my face with his cock and then slapped me with it. I loved that feeling of soft, firm flesh slapping my cheeks. I sucked him back in my mouth and cleaned him off before he disappeared into the background and another cock was offered to me.

The man fucking me was ramming fast and hard and I orgasmed as he shot off inside me. He pulled out and I could feel my cunt open and the cool air slipping around my cunt lips. Another cock was there before I could enjoy that feeling though and this cock was larger. It was the biggest cock I had ever felt. At first I thought that someone was sticking their hand into me.

Looking down between my legs for a second I was shocked to see a large black man was sticking his cock into me. Just the sight of his coal black skin caused me to start to orgasm again. He made me cum twice before he was fully inside my cunt. He didn't slam into me, because if he had I'm sure the head of his cock would have hurt like hell slamming into my cervix. He was gentle... well, considering the situation, and his strokes in and out of my cunt were welcomed.

Here I was, a married lady, naked on an adult theater stage, getting cocks stuffed into my mouth and cunt. I was in a nirvana like state as cock after cock filled me and then let loose their loads deep inside either my mouth or cunt. Cunt...I was calling it my cunt. God how I had changed so much in such a short time. Forgive me if calling my cunt upsets you...it's just what I have to call it.

After about six men had used me James stepped in and made them step back. He asked me how I was doing.

"Hey Mary... are you okay? Do you want to keep on going?"

"I'm fine. I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow, but I'm loving this so far. I won't get arrested will I? I mean, we are in a public place and all."

"Know that big black guy that fucked you?"

"Yeah?"

"He owns the joint. He locked the doors and there are eight or ten guys in here. You up for it?"

"Yes. I do have to work tomorrow... please keep that in mind."

"Well, it's nine o'clock now... how about two more hours?"

"Two... maybe three. I think I could handle three."

"Okay. Midnight it will be princess slut."

"I am aren't I? A slut I mean."

"My slut. Remember that Mary. You're my slut."

"Yes James. I am your slut."

My newly shaven cunt was giving me a rush too. It felt so different to have a cock in me and the pubic hair of a man rubbing me there. I felt more naked than I ever had, naked yet sexy and wanton. James had oiled my whole crotch area while talking to me, I guess for extra lube to make up for the missing pubic hair. Whatever the reason the oil and the nudeness of my crotch were helping to drive me even farther into nirvana.

The men crowded in close again, only this time I was moved onto my knees farther onto the stage. One man slid underneath me and I was soon impaled on his rather large staff. Another cock, a big black one, was offered for me to suck and I took it in. I felt someone rubbing some cool slippery stuff on my ass then into my asshole.

The fingers slid inside my asshole easily and pretty soon he had several fingers up my ass. Taking a short glance I saw James was getting ready to take my anal cherry. That cock in my cunt was driving in and out bringing me closer to an orgasm, and as the head of James's cock rubbed my asshole I came hard.

Somewhere in the middle of my orgasm James slid his cock right up my ass. He was holding still, waiting until I could talk or let him know somehow that it was all right. I nodded as I moaned, feeling like a log had been shoved up there. There wasn't all that much pain at least not as much as I had been led to believe. Maybe I was so loose from all the fingers before that I just didn't know it though.

The man under me had cum at some point and he worked out from under us and another man moved into his place. This cock was huge too. As he filled my cunt up James started to pump my ass. Somewhere in there I passed out. I lost it completely and my orgasm just took me away. I'm not sure how long I was out, but when I came to, James was pulling out of my ass having shot off deep inside me.

I could feel his hot cum inside me as the cock in my cunt drove in and out. I was full. Very full of cock, but not that full since when James moved to one side, another cock slid right in where he had just vacated. A third cock was offered to my mouth and I was off.

My gangbang went on until just after midnight. As I laid there allowing James and some other man towel me off, I overheard the owner of the theater talking to James.

"Hey, you think your slut would like a private party this Thursday night?"

"Private party?"

"Yeah, me and some of the home' boys are having a poker party. I'd bet they'd rather be poking her than playing cards. Might be some cash in it for you too, if you want."

"How many and for how long?"

"Six to eight. About six hours. It would be worth quite a bit to me. They're kind of business partners of mine. It will help me to sell them on some ideas I got tonight. Just tonight as a matter of fact. Your slut really opened up my mind here."

"Well... she's not really a whore..."

"Hell, I know that. She liked all the fucking. Most whores can act pretty good, but your slut isn't acting... she was begging for it and cumming all the time. She loves fucking and sucking."

"Yeah...she sure seems to anyway."

"Seems to? Hell man, she was begging... literally begging for cock for a while. She loves it."

"Well, I'll talk to her and see what she thinks."

"You need to tell her. Let her know who's boss."

"Not how we worked it out. I could probably do that and she probably would do what I insisted on... but this isn't totally what you may think it is. She is in town on business here. This slut stuff is just a side... thing. Matter of fact, tonight is the first time ever she's done something like this at all."

"Yeah... right. This bitch is a full fledged slut. She may be working... but she is still all slut."

"I'll let you know."

"Cool man. Need a ride? The least I can do for you guys. After all... she sucks a mean cock and she took all my cock in her ass too. No woman, slut or not has ever taken all my cock up her butt."

"Sure. That would be great."

We got back to the hotel room and James gave me a very loving and gentle bath before laying me on my bed.

"I'll check in on you in the morning. Make sure you're up and ready to go to work."

"Thank you James. I... I..."

"I know. Thank you Mary. You have opened my dreams up and given me a wonderful gift today. You are the slut I've always wanted to have. Thank you. I hope that you'll still want to be my slut tomorrow and for the rest of the week too."

"Oh yes. I really want to do that party too by the way. Don't even hesitate on that. Six to eight black men... that is a fantasy of mine. Matt doesn't even know about that one. You do though."

"Okay. I'll make the arrangements then. Good night... slut."

"You could spend the night with me James."

"No. Tonight you need too be with yourself and think of all the wonderful things you experienced today. This is your time."

"Good night... slut master James."

"Good night my little slut Mary."

True to his word, James made sure I was up in time to get dressed and make it to my appointments. I was tired but managed to get through the day. My client noticed that I seemed different somehow, and even though I was dressed in my usual work clothes she could tell something was up.

"You look different today Donna. What did you do with yourself anyway? I can't quite tell what it is, but you look great. You have a kind of glow about you."

"I had a special massage last night. They took hours to do it too. It was wonderful. Really relaxed me."

"I should check into that. I could use a great massage like that."

"They only do special clients. I was lucky... a certain gentleman I met hooked me up with it."

"Damn... you gotta hook me up with that gentleman. I'd die for a massage like that. You look just... well... marvelous."

I was thinking that if she knew what kind of massage I had she'd be shocked and appalled. I just smiled and let her rave on about my look. I did feel different too. I still had a little guilt over how wild it had gotten last night though. My ass and cunt still tingled too. I was a little sore, but not near as much as I thought I would be.

I was also thinking that it would be a cold day in hell before I'd allow any woman to be with James while I was around. I found myself being very possessive of him all of the sudden. After a little bit of thinking I realized that I was being very selfish though. After all, he had shared me freely... very freely last night. Could I do the same for him?

My meetings went well, and since I was so relaxed I think I actually sold more than I had planned on. I figured that if having the slut in me come out like yesterday did so much for my sales I'd have to make it a regular part of my business trips from now on. If James were with me that is.

That afternoon I called Matt in his hotel room and we talked. He was curious why I hadn't called last night so I just told him I had fallen asleep. He accepted that and we had a nice loving talk. When he went to hang up I asked him if he had ever been with another woman since we'd been married.

"Uh... no. Why that question and why right now?"

"I just need to know Matt. You've never been with another woman since we've been married then?"

"Nope. You are the only woman I've ever wanted to be with Donna. What's wrong? Is there something you want or need to tell me?"

"Oh no. I just was thinking that we haven't been... together for a long time... that you must get... well... horny. I just wondered if you had slipped before. That's all."

He was quiet for a moment and then he opened up.

"Donna, are you feeling tempted to step out on me? I know that we've been having issues and all, but I could never accept you sneaking around behind my back, fucking some guy."

"Well... no... not exactly... it's just that..."

"Look, I love you, and only you Donna. When we get home we need to take some time off and just be together, the two of us. I think we have a lot to talk about. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Matt. You're right, after this trip we both need a long heart to heart talk. Are you okay with everything Matt? I mean... are we okay?"

"I hope so Donna. I really do. I love you and yes... I'm okay too. With everything. I've just missed you a lot over the last year. I think it's time we discussed a change in our marriage too. We need to do something before we lose it."

I was afraid for a moment that he knew... how I had been, how I had felt last night. Could he take it? Could he still love me after the way I acted and the things I did last night? Would he still want me after our talk? I could only hope so.

That night James took me out to a few bars and his choice of dress for me was even more revealing than the night before. He had me in a long dress, but it buttoned all the way up from the hem to the shoulder. I wore nothing else but garter and stockings underneath it either.

As we danced he'd undo a button here or there, and after about three bars and lots of dances, I was showing most of my skin. Then he let other men dance with me. I think he may have been arranging those dances too, somehow.

Each man took some liberties with me, and I had hands in my dress on my ass, caressing my tits, and every once in a while a brave soul would slip a finger into my pussy. I was dripping wet by the time James decided we needed to go to a room. He took me to his room this time, and once inside he made a house service call for wine and cheese. I heard him talking about something else, but missed what he told them.

As we were making out, I heard a knock on the door and James got up to get it. Opening the door two big black men came in and the room service person followed in behind them. The room service guy was shocked at seeing me. James had undone the rest of my buttons and my dress was on the floor. I was spread wide laying on the bed, naked.

The poor kid could only stutter as he tried to open the bottle of wine. He kept looking over at my clean shaven cunt, and tits. James took the wine from him, and turning to me he stunned me with his next direction.

"I think this young man could use a great tip, don't you Mary? What kind of tip could a great slut like you give to this nice young man?"

The other two men had just stood there quietly until James said that, then they started to laugh.

"I'll bet she can think of lots of things to give as a tip to this kid."

"Yeah... if he gets any harder he'll split his pants wide open."

It was true. This kid had quite a package down there, and it was very hard. I licked my lips and smiled at him as I moved in closer to his shaking body. Sliding up to the edge of the bed I sat up, my tits bouncing around in front of him.

"Can I give you a good tip? Or would you rather have a great tip?"

His look was precious. He didn't know whether to run or strip. I took that choice away from him a second later. Reaching out I began to undo the buttons on his shirt, then I went straight to his pants. As his pants hit the floor, my hands were full of one large white cock.

He wore no underwear and I was slightly surprised when his cock popped out like it did. Taking him into my mouth I sucked him deep as I could. I then slowly pulled away, keeping my lips tightly sealed around his large shaft. Breaking away I asked him again...

"Now... what will it be... A good tip or a great tip?"

"Uh... wh... wh... what's the good tip?"

"This."

I took his cock back into my mouth and started to suck. I worked in more of him and almost had three quarters down my throat before I pulled off.

"Wow... if that's the good tip... what's the great tip?"

I just pulled him up between my legs, spreading them as he moved in with me... and placing his cock head on the lips of my cunt I smiled at him.

"Great... is you shoving this huge hot and hard cock all the way up my cunt. Great would be you fucking me senseless. Great would be me sucking you off after you shot into my hot and wet cunt. So... what will it be?"

He didn't answer, he just shoved in. I laid back, pulling him on top of me and he started to fuck my cunt hard and fast. As he did that, the two black guys each took one of my legs in their hands and spread me wider and wider. James was taking pictures as this white kid with a huge cock fucked me and two large black men held me wide open for him to do that.

I didn't think anything about the pictures. I just let them do whatever they wanted. That kid fucked me for a long time before he shot off...and once he came I pulled away and sucked his cock deeply into my mouth. I licked and sucked him all clean. He never went soft either, and as I sucked he started to moan.

curious2c
curious2c
2,513 Followers