Business Trip With Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda's Mom gets into the action.
3.5k words
4.3
149.6k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers

We have only been back a week from our family trip and here I am lonely already again. Bill is on another trip, or is he? Thoughts of Jim and his friends keep coming back to me.

When Bill called last night he said he was retiring for the night. I waited for about an hour and called his room to tell him about a phone call I received for him and when he answered he seemed to be out of breath. He told me I woke him but I don't believe that for a minute. I'm sure he had someone there with him again. When he returns home we will have a talk and maybe the truth will be heard. In the meantime if he wants to play so can I.

Feeling lonely I called Mom and thought maybe we can get lunch together. She has enough to do every day with my father always being so demanding of her. How she does it I never could figure it out. I thought we could go out together and do each other a favor having small talk about our spouses. Many times she tells me she would love to go away for a week without him, just to have some time for herself.

My mother is a young 45 year old with the body of a 30 year old. Many times when we are together people think we are sisters. Never mother and daughter. She stands around 5'6" 130 lbs long auburn hair with hazel eyes and high cheekbones. A bust size of 38C she carries very well with such a tiny waist.

She tells me her father fell in love with her back in High School when she was a cheerleader. They married 1 month after graduation just after her 18th birthday. She had me ten months later and never had any time to herself. Raising me as my father worked many hours and traveled a lot with his job. Once I married, Dad stayed local and she had him to take care of all the time.

I picked her up on the way to the mall and we planned to have lunch and spend the day together.

As we walked through the mall I noticed many college age kids wandering around. Thoughts of Jim came back to me and my body started to react to the looks I was receiving. I noticed Mom getting some looks too.

She was dressed in a simple top that buttoned down the front and jeans that hugged her legs and butt pretty good. And the 4-inch heels made her look especially good. Thoughts of mom being attracted to the younger men went through my mind. Looking closely at her I then realized how sexy she looked for her age. I wondered what she had on her mind or didn't she notice the looks she was getting.

We sat at the food court for some lunch and were talking about many things when she brought up the subject of our vacation. Just as I was trying to swallow my food she asked if I heard from Jim. I thought I was going to choke.

"Mom why ask about Jim?" I said to her.

"Linda I'm your mother and I know you and know you were very attracted to him .I never said anything before because it was never the right time." she said with a smile on her face. "I can tell by that glow you had that there was something going on between the two of you.," she said.

"Mom, I don't know what to say" and I didn't.

She smiled at me and said "I was kind of jealous of you going out like that but I was happy for you."

"I know you did what you had to knowing Bill the way he is." she had said to me. "Anytime you want to return there I will be glad to come with you." Maybe I can turn some heads too." she smiled at me.

"Mom you are so special to me and I wish you had some fun like me too knowing how Dad is."

"Linda your father doesn't give me any time to be alone unless I go with you to watch the kids and you know I enjoy it."

Being with Mom all day I learned so much about her and her life with Dad.

The next day after getting the kids off to school I received a call from Jim and he was telling me he will be in town for a few days with the football team. Jerome and Sid play for the college and he was coming with them.

Bill was leaving for two days this week and I told Jim to stop by and visit. I called Mom and told her about Jim visiting and she was happy for me. She volunteered to watch the kids to give me some time with Jim. Mom came over that morning to help me get the house in order and get the kids off to school.

Mom and I were relaxing by the pool when Jim called and said he will be by in a few minutes. Since we were both sunning at the pool we hurried inside to cover ourselves up. I put a robe over me and Mom changed into her halter and shorts.

She asked if I wanted her to leave but I felt more comfortable with mom now knowing she knew me better and asked her to stay for a while to at least meet Jim and his friends.

To my surprise Jim showed up with four friends. Sid, Jerome and two other men. When they met mom they were surprised to hear she was my mother. Jim had to verify that she was since he met her the previous week.

The other men were John who stood 6'6" and about 250 with light brown hair and hazel eyes and with him was Derrick a tall black man around the same size as John. They were also football players but I guess to be a couple years older than Jim.

We all sat around the pool and had a few drinks. Mom fit right in with the rest of us. She was telling stories of her youth and had us all laughing.

John suggested that he make a beer run to the store. Mom volunteered to drive John and show him where the store was. . On the way to the store John had very open conversation with Mom. She was overwhelmed with the attention John was giving her. Mom looked at him in a way that sent signals to John.

"I think you and Linda are sisters" he said. "You can't be old enough to have a daughter that age." he went on. The more he spoke the more interested she was getting in John.

John moved closer to Mom as she drove towards the store. When he was sitting by her side he noticed her nipples hard and sticking through her halter. He placed his hand on her thigh and continued to tell her how good looking she was and how she turned him on. Mom blushed and didn't know if she should end it now or go on and see what happens. Before she had a chance to decide John moved his hand to the inside of her leg and moved closer to the vee in her lap. Leaning over to her he kissed her cheek and continued down to her neck and he proceeded to move his hands up between her legs.

Making it harder to drive Mom pulled off the road into the Mall parking lot. Making her way to the back of the lot where it is isolated she parked the car.

Upon parking the car John took her into his arms and kissed her lips. Mom receiving his kiss opened her mouth to accept his tongue. Their tongues touched and danced in their mouths. John wasted no time taking control of her body. Pushing her halter above her breasts he had them free and swinging in the air. Feeling her breast as they kissed made Mom boil over. John expertly rolled her nipples between his fingers and heard her heart race.

Taking her hand he placed it on his cock. Mom gasped at the hardness and size of it. Struggling to unbuckle his pants Mom reached inside to hold his hard cock in her hand. Feeling the pre cum on the large head of his cock made her wet between her legs. John admired the softness of her breasts and the hardness of her nipples.

Within minutes John had Moms jeans open and halfway down her legs. Feeling the soft bush between her legs John made his way to her pussy lips. Mom's body reacted like she was a teenager. She rocked against John's fingers that penetrated her pussy. Her nipples were ready to explode in his hands. She needed more much more. Pulling on his cock she begged him to put it inside her.

"Fuck me John, Fuck me with that young hard cock." she moaned into his ear.

John pulled her panties down and over her knees. With Mom's help she was naked with her legs wide open to accept his young hard cock. Removing his own pants he lay between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy.

John's cock was long and very thick pressing against Mom. As he entered her tight pussy Mom felt the pain of her pussy lips spreading. She was like a virgin with this huge cock entering her. Not having sex on a regular basis Mom was like a teenage girl. She needed this and wanted it!

John pushed forward and had half his cock inside her when she climaxed.

"More John give me more, fuck me good with your hard cock." she was yelling to him.

John pulled out some then rammed the full length of his 9-inch cock deep inside of her. Mom yelped from the pain then relaxed and the pain turned to pleasure. Pumping hard but very slow into Moms cunt made her have multiple orgasms.

As John was pumping into Mom he was pulling very hard on her nipples. Mom was sent into another world. Wrapping her arms tightly around John and holding him close to her she had him deep inside of her. Her pussy muscles were grasping his cock as he pumped her in and out. It was like she was jerking him off. This made John pump her harder and brought him to his climax. Deep inside her she could feel his hot cum shooting load after hot load.

Mom has never felt this excited in her life. This young stud brought the life out of her lonely life. She knew now what she was missing for so many years. This was to be the beginning of her new life. As John was cumming he held his lips to hers and grunted into her mouth as he came deep inside of her. Taking his tongue deep into her throat she grunted back letting him know she was satisfied with his performance.

When he was finished cumming he collapsed on Mom and licked her tits one at a time. "You are some hot lady" he told her. "And you are some hot stud" she said in return.

Not completely satisfied she had him lay back as she kneeled between his legs. Holding his flaccid cock in her hands she began to lick around the plum shaped head that glistened with their mixed juices.

"It's been so long since I had a cock in my mouth" she thought as she licked and sucked their juices into her mouth. Licking down to his balls and taking one at a time into her mouth made his cock respond again. In no time his cock was hard and to a full nine inches. Slowly Mom took the head into her mouth and gently licked and sucked the length into her throat.

John was in heaven. He was getting the blowjob of his life from a 40 something mother and grandmother. Holding her tits in his hands and rubbing her nipples as she sucked him to climax John's head was spinning with desire. Mom was getting what she desired for many years. A long hard young cock to suck and drink the cum from his balls. As Mom sucked for all she was worth, John's body was thrusting against her face. Mom felt John tense and in a matter of seconds his cock swelled and a burst of hot cum filled her throat. Feeling the hot cum shooting into her belly she swallowed as her mouth was filled with sweet tasting hot cum.

Feeling content and filled Mom sat back alongside John and began to dress. John was weak and looked at Mom and gave her the best compliment she has heard in years.

"You are one hell of a woman Helen" he said to her. Mom in turn kissed him deep and promised him he hasn't seen anything yet. John smiled and knew there was more to come.

Meanwhile back at the house Linda and Jim left the others at the pool and went inside. Jim wasted no time in taking Linda to the couch were he began kissing and feeling her up. As they kissed Jim removed Linda's top and kissed a caressed her breasts. Linda reacted by reaching into Jim's shorts searching for his cock. Removing his cock from his shorts Linda leaned over him and put his cock into her mouth.

"I missed you Linda" said Jim. Taking her mouth from his cock she looked him in the eye and said. "Let's make up for the lost time." then Linda proceeded to take him deep into her throat.

It didn't take long for Jim to empty his balls into her mouth as Linda swallowed him greedily.

Linda removed the remainder of her bikini and sat on Jim's lap,. rubbing her wet pussy on his cock and kissing him with her tongue entwined with his. His cock was responding to her pussy lips. Feeling his cock harden again Linda reached down and took his cock and guided it into her pussy. Jim lifting his hips slid his cock easily into her. As she rode his now erect cock Linda felt someone come behind her and reach around and take her tits into his hand. Rolling her nipples as he kissed her neck Linda threw her head back and looked up to see Jerome and kissed him on his lips.

As Linda rode Jim's cock Jerome was pulling her taunt nipples bringing her into another world of ecstasy. Standing by Sid and Derrick witnessed their friends driving this woman into an orgasm. Derrick heard of this woman and what she is capable of but didn't believe how wanton she was until he watched for himself.

Jerome waited until Jim emptied his balls into Linda and took Linda by the hand upstairs to the master bedroom. With Derrick in tow the three made their way to her marriage bed. Once entering the room Derrick stripped off his clothes and took Linda by the hand and together fell on top of her bed.

Linda lay along side of Derrick playing with his long thick hard black cock. She couldn't believe the size of this snake. Moving about on the bed she was between his legs tasting that huge snake. Jerome with out waiting joined them as he lay behind her with his cock pressed between the cheeks of her butt. As Derrick sucked her pussy and biting her clit Linda was sucking his cock like it was her last meal. Jerome reaching for her breasts and pinching her sensitive nipples was gently pushing his cock head into her butt hole. Linda was hot and ready for both of them. She was enjoying her pussy being eaten as she enjoyed sucking a fresh new young black cock.

As the threesome continued in the marriage bed Mom and John returned with a supply of beer. Looking around for Linda and observing Jerome and Derrick were among the missing Mom knew that her daughter was upstairs enjoying herself.

John wasted no time informing Sid what had taken place on the way for the beer run.

Sid took Mom by the hand and sat her on the couch. In a matter of seconds Sid and Mom were in a lovers embrace. Tongues wild in each other's mouths and Sid's hands all over Moms large breasts. Mom was excited in a matter of seconds. Her nipples were erect and her hands were between Sid's legs digging in his pants releasing his cock to be played with. Reaching in his pants she found a large cock with pre cum oozing from the tip. Wasting no time she fell into his lap taking his monster into her mouth. Sid releasing her tits from her halter remarked how wonderful she sucks a cock.

Mom raised her head and said, "You are in for a treat young man" then continued to swallow the length of his huge cock.

Mom sucked and licked Sid's cock until he came. He shot hot wads of cum into her mouth that she swallowed with no trouble. Mom enjoyed every drop of Sid's hot cum from his strong young cock.

Taking Mom completely naked by the hand, Jim went to the spare bedroom with John and Sid in tow. Laying Mom across the bed Jim opened her legs and examined the perfect pussy for a woman her age. Her bush was trimmed and her pussy lips large and pink.

"You look delicious" he said to her.

She smiled and said "Enjoy yourself it's all for you."

With that he dove in and licked her pussy lips then driving his tongue deep into her. Mom jerked and rocked as Jim ate her pussy. By this time John was hard again and kneeled next to her head laying his cock on her lips. Mom opened her mouth and took John deep into her throat tasting his pre cum as he slipped the head past her lips. She felt like a teenager again when her boyfriend and his friends gangbanged her after school in her boyfriend's bedroom.

She hasn't felt this good in years. Having fantasies like this were mounting as the years went on and now they are going to be fulfilled in her married daughters house with men half her age.

After sucking Johns cock for some minutes he switched with Jim. Jim put his cock deep into her throat as John mounted Mom and drove his cock deep into her pussy. For the second time today her pussy was stretched from the size of Johns huge cock. Mom's hips rose to meet John's thrusts as Jim was climaxing in her throat. Holding her head tight against him Jim shot load after load into Moms throat. She can feel the hot cum splash against the back of her throat and into her belly.

The taste of his cum was sweet and hot. Licking his head as he withdrew his cock Mom cleaned the shaft and swallowed all the remains of his orgasm.

Without missing a stroke John was reaching his peak as he watched Mom complete the blowjob she performed on his friends cock.

John was going over the top and Mom knew it. Pulling his head down to her large breasts Mom mashed her tits into his face and rode his cock like there was no tomorrow. John shot load after load of his hot cum deep into her filling her womb with his young sperm.

Mom completed her fourth orgasm of the day and her body was aching for more. As John collapse on top of her Mom vowed to change her lifestyle and enjoy what she craved for so long.

Just a room away from Mom and her two lovers, Linda was being taken by Jerome and Derrick from both ends reaching her third orgasm. Derrick was pounding her pussy from behind in a doggy style position and Jerome was filling her mouth with his hot black seed. With her breasts swinging under her Derrick reached and held them as he was reaching his peak and shooting his cum deep into her white pussy.

Not knowing Mom had been fucked just a room away Linda went down to the pool to find Mom, Jim, John and Sid drinking by the pool.

With a smile on her face Mom reminded Linda that the children would be coming in from school.

Jim hearing that told Linda he and his friends will leave and they can return again tomorrow. Linda agreed and with that the boys left not without a kiss and a feel from Mom and Linda.

After they all left Linda apologize to her mother for being upstairs and leaving her alone. Mom smiled and assured her that the boys took good care of her and made sure she was kept occupied.

Linda smiled and kissed her mom saying "Thank You."

Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers