Business Trip with Wife - Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max47
Max47
31 Followers

"That's it, baby. Fuck me hard." She squealed.

Art's tempo kept it's torrid pace for several minutes. When he began to smack her ass, Kim groaned, stiffened and loudly moaned thru a climax. Art soon followed by blasting his cum into her already drenched pussy. He collapsed over her and they both lay there together gasping for breath.

Meanwhile, I had Grace lie down and crawled between her legs until her thick-lipped pussy was before my mouth. My tongue lapped its' way up and down her slit until I was able to part her prominent inner lips. Grace had full, long inner lips like Kim. I always loved to pull and tug on lips that could fill my mouth. After sticking my tongue in as far as possible, I ran it down to her rosebud. Her asshole was puckered with a fine covering of fuzz around it. When I attempted to push my tongue into her pucker, she squirmed until I ran my tongue back to her pussy.

By now her clit had enlarged enough to peek out of its' hood, begging for attention. I sucked her clit and tugged on it while shoving two fingers into her welcoming opening. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her while riding thru her climax. Her nectar had a mildly musky taste. I gently continued to lick her clit and lips until she calmed and released my head.

Somewhere during our mutual exploration, all four of us agreed that Grace and Art staying over would be a good idea for all. The rest of the night was filled with continued enjoyment by all.

This was the beginning of a new openness and exploration in Kim and My relationship. We both knew that a non-reversible line had been crossed.

Max47
Max47
31 Followers
12