Business Trip with Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Max47
Max47
31 Followers

"Play your cards right and you'll have that chance."

Ron and my slut wife were off in a corner moving slowly. Kim was blatantly stroking his cock thru his pants while Ron had pulled one of her breasts out and was tweaking her nipple. It was clear to me we needed to move this all to another location.

After the dance, we sat and worked on our drinks. I suggested that since we were all getting along, we should move this to our suite. It had a hot tub and king size bed. This suggestion was agreeable to all. We finished our drinks and headed outside to find a cab. Once again we crowded into the back seat. Kim's curiosity won out over her patience. She unzipped Ron and had his hard cock out as soon as the cab began to move. It was about the same length as mine but about half again as thick. She smiled at me as she stroked his cock.

Meanwhile, I moved of Gail's straps down allowing her full breasts to pop out of her dress. Those enticing freckles ran across her chest; the only distraction from the freckles was a pair of puffy, red nipples. I lowered my head, gently licked and then sucked one into my mouth. Gail pulled my head into her chest.

We were all interrupted by the cabbie announcing our arrival. As we made ourselves decent, I suggested that the ladies go to the suite ahead of us. We didn't need anyone from the conference to put two and two together. Ron and I watched a pair of fine asses precede us into the lobby. Ron then again asked if I was OK with this. I told him I had my own plans, so follow Kim's lead and he wouldn't be disappointed.

When we walked into the suite about ten minutes later, we found Kim and Gail waiting for us in the hot tub. They were both naked and looked in need. Kim said she needed some attention now. We rushed out of our clothes and joined these beautiful, horny women. Kim had Ron sit on the edge of the tub. She spread his legs and moved until her face was in his crotch. She held his cock with one hand and took his balls in the other. As she began to stroke him, her tongue began to flick across his tip. Ron's cock was fat enough that she couldn't wrap her hand all the way around it. She pushed his cock against his stomach and, beginning at his balls, licked her way up his shaft to his cock head. Her tongue played with his piss hole while Ron moaned his enjoyment. When she lowered her mouth onto its' head, her lips were stretched to their limit. After a couple of bobs of her head, she took him in until her nose touched his belly. Ron continued to groan in pleasure.

Gail had been stroking my cock under water while we enjoyed my wife's show. I turned to her and took a breast in each hand. I don't know what is was about those freckles, but they really turned me on. After sucking on her nipples for a few minutes, I began to explore her pussy. My fingers found a healthy mound and then traveled lower until her inner lips parted for them. The first parting of pussy lips always reminds me of opening flower petals. My finger found her depths and then curled up and found her spot. She pushed herself against my hand until I grabbed her ass and lifted her until my cock was nudging her pussy lips. I slowly lowered her. As my cock disappeared into her depths, she sighed and moaned. She was hot and tight.

Gail wrapped her legs and arms around me and began to move up and down on my cock. I just watched her breasts bounce while she used my cock to fuck herself. My hands each had an ass cheek to hold onto. Gail was soon wailing, shuddered and slumped down on my cock as she climaxed. After calming, she lifted her lips to mine and gently kissed me while she thanked me.

"It's been a while since I had sex, so I really needed that."

I told her it had been my pleasure, but right now I was close and needed some relief myself. She got down and bent over the edge of the tub. Her gorgeous ass was presented to me. Her enflamed pussy was gaping open and waiting for me to refill it. I got behind her, held her by the hips and leaned my cock into her. Her velvety pussy welcomed me to its' core. I started a fast pace, knowing I was close. It wasn't long before I emptied myself in her depths. With both of us temporarily sated, we turned our attention to Kim and Ron.

Kim was on Ron's lap facing us. Ron had his hands around her holding a breast in each. As she slowly moved up and down, riding his cock, she was making the sounds of a well-filled woman. When she opened her eyes and saw me watching, she said, "His fat cock is splitting my pussy. It feels so fucking good." Ron pinched and tugged her nipples until she squealed and collapsed on him. Her climax left her semi-conscious, during which time Ron continued to maul her breasts and nipples.

When Kim calmed, Gail suggested we get out of the tub and dry off. We all had a bit more fun drying each other off. Wiping, groping and squeezing finally resulted in everyone getting dry. I fixed drinks for everyone at the mini-bar while the ladies opened the glass doors to the balcony. When Ron and I joined them with drinks, I noticed how good the warm night air felt on my nakedness. Gail and Kim were leaning over the rail with all the charms on display. Anyone to either side or below us would have been treated to two pair of hard-nippled breasts dangling over the rail. Ron and I had a great view of two sets of ass cheeks framing two recently fucked pussys.

They straightened and turned around for their drinks. Gail brushed my lips with hers and thanked me for her earlier; much needed release and said she hoped we weren't done. "Not likely", I responded, giving her a deeper kiss. Her smile and twinkling eyes stirred my cock.

Kim was sipping her drink while slowly stroking Ron's responding cock with the other hand. "I want more of this cock. Maybe if you treat me nice, I'll let you try to stuff it in my ass," she told Ron.

"How about leaning over that rail again and I'll fuck that tight pussy some more and then fill your ass with my cum."

Kim asked him to wait while she got something. She ran inside and returned with some KY. She then looked at me and asked Gail and I to sit down and watch her being fucked. We complied on one of two double lounge chairs. This allowed Gail and I to at least keep our hands busy on each other's bodies while watching Ron and my slutty wife.

Kim leaned over the rail and spread her legs. She then surprised us all by yelling rather loudly, "Fuck me you bastard." It dawned on me that she was hoping for an audience other than the one present. Ron stood behind her with his cock in hand. He aimed it at her wet pussy, grabbed her hips and plunged in to the hilt. Kim's earlier shout and her wail now brought on by Ron's attack had a couple of heads on other balconies craning to get a better view of her upper body.

Ron was sparing no gentleness; he was furiously pounding her pussy. The slapping of his belly on her ass was obviously audible to others judging from the calls we were hearing.

"Fuck that pussy."

"Need some help over there?"

"Hey, is that you Kim?"

They seemed be turning Kim on because she was moaning and wailing louder as Ron continued his assault on her pussy and the catcalls continued. After almost 15 minutes of her assault, she had moaned that she was cumming twice. After the second time, Ron pulled out and told her to get ready to have her ass split. She handed him the KY, which he liberally applied to her asshole and his cock. She bent back over the rail and shouted, "Please shove that fat cock into my tight little ass." Groans could be heard from our onlookers.

This was a new side of my slut wife I hadn't seen before. She was inviting an audience full well knowing that conference attendees were part of it. Tomorrow some men would be looking at her in an entirely different light. It will be interesting to see how she handles things.

Ron's cock was at full hardness and aimed at her puckered asshole. He nudged it with his cock a few times just to get a moan or sigh out of Kim. Ron began to play with her puckered hole with his fingers. When he forced his thumb past her tight muscle, Kim pushed back and grunted, "Oh yes! Get me ready for your cock."

Once his probing had her nice and lubed, he again nudged her hole with his cock. With two handfuls of ass cheeks, he slowly pulled her toward him while pushing into her. Kim's guttural shout let everyone know Ron's cock had forced itself past her tight opening. As he pushed the rest of his cock into her bowels, she screamed, "Yes, that's it, fuck my ass hard."

For the next 20 minutes Gail and I watched, while our audience listened to, Kim being furiously ass fucked by Ron. By the time he emptied his cum deep in her ass, Kim was babbling incoherently. Our audience began to applaud. When Ron finally pulled his still impressively fat cock out of her ass, Kim's previously puckered hole was gaping and dribbling cum. She just stayed bent over the rail, too spent to move.

During my wife's show, Gail had been stroking my cock. Now that one show was over she was ready to perform her own. Gail got off the lounger, placed a folded towel on the floor to protect her knees and bent over my cock. She flicked her tongue on my hole while pulling my foreskin up and down. She pushed my cock up and began to lick and then suck on my balls. I was so close from my wife's show and Kim's attentions that I asked her to go slow. I wanted to enjoy her lips around my cock a bit longer. She grinned up at me and, keeping eye contact, ever so slowly lowered her mouth over my cock. Though her lips felt wonderful, her tongue moving around in her mouth was driving me nuts. I lay there with my eyes closed and just enjoyed Gail's blowjob.

Gail began to groan around my cock and her head began to move not just up and down, but also back and forth. When I opened my eyes I saw Ron standing behind her and fucking away. I couldn't believe he was ready to go again. To keep my cock in Gail's mouth, I held her head and began to fuck her mouth. The moans caused by Ron's assault vibrated around my cock. Like I mentioned before, I was already close. Watching her being fucked by Ron put me over the edge. As I began to cum I held her head on my cock and felt her swallow my cream. After Gail finished swallowing, I still held her head while she cleaned my cock while moaning and grunting thru Ron's fucking. Soon Gail shuddered thru a massive climax and collapsed on me. Ron was still on a mission and continued to fuck her pussy until he emptied his balls in her receptive depths.

Kim had been watching this action while slowly becoming aware of her surroundings again. When Ron finished, she asked him to come over to where she was sitting. He walked toward her with his cock bobbing and leading the way. I couldn't believe it was still semi hard. Unbelievable! Kim took his cock in hand and began to clean it. She then told him that he had given her the most mind-blowing ass fucking ever.

We were all pretty spent at this point, plus it was late and we had morning sessions to attend. We decided we would all sleep here tonight and Ron and Gail would get up early and head to their respective rooms. Kim asked Ron to join her on the king sized bed. That left Gail and I on the queen sized foldout couch.

Gail and I cuddled and played a bit before drifting off to sleep. The last thing I heard before drifting off was Kim murmuring, "Oh yea, shove it in."

Max47
Max47
31 Followers
12