Busted

Story Info
Carol should watch her speed.
3.1k words
3.96
24.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol Williams sat on a stool at the bar of a local watering hole. She was just about finished with her second drink, vodka, and cranberry juice. Looking around at the other patrons, she noticed she was the only woman. The mixture of men in the bar ranged from a couple of college boys to several seasoned gentlemen.

The two younger customers sat at a table directly behind Carol, drinking beer straight from the brown bottle. She could hear them laughing and making remarks about the girls they went to school with. Carol slowly swiveled her stool so the college students could see her profile.

Dressed in a short black skirt that was slit to her upper thigh and a see-through top that clung to her trim body, she knew their eyes would be glued to her. Beneath her black top, a shear bra contained her firm breasts. The thin material did very little to hide her nipples. Her stockings were dark with small roses embroidered in them at the ankle, held in place with a garter belt.

Crossing her legs, she allowed one of her five-inch stiletto healed shoes to dangle from her toes. She smiled as she sucked her drink through a straw, knowing the boys were getting a glimpse of the lace top of her stocking at the top of the slit in her skirt. Glancing at the mirror behind the bar, she could see the college boys staring at her.

Carol wasn't much older than the boys were, if at all. At twenty-two, she may have been younger. She was proud of her body and spent many hours at the gym and running outdoors to keep in shape. Standing five foot seven and weighing about one hundred twenty five pounds, she was very well proportioned. That is except for her breasts, her large chest was out of proportion compared to the rest of her body.

Even in her sports bras, Carol's firm boobs stood high on her chest. Her nipples were as big around as her little finger and sat atop of dark areolas. It seemed that whenever she dressed in her clubbing outfits, her nipples stood out more than usual. Tonight was no exception.

Carol began to think about her husband of two years and the tender lovemaking they enjoyed the night before. After sharing the kitchen chores, they went to the living room of their small home and cuddled on the couch. Her husband cupped her full breast and ran his thumb lazily over her nipple as they watched a movie. She rested her hand on his thigh and moved up to his cock and then to his knee. As she felt his dick respond, she spent more time at his crotch and less at his knee.

Their movements were slow and tender as they slowly removed one another's clothing. Once they were both naked, he positioned himself between her legs and entered her. He stroked her inner walls and she moaned at the feeling his cock filling her. She felt him reach his climax and his shaft swell in her pussy as he ejaculated into her depths. Once he came, she stroked his back and held him as his cock became flaccid in her pussy.

Pulling his soft dick out of her, he snuggled against her side and they finished watching the movie. Once in their bed, they kissed and rolled away from each other to sleep. Carol wiggled her naked bottom against his, feeling his warmth. She didn't reach an orgasm, but seldom did from intercourse. She would use her fingers in the shower the next morning, pleasuring herself before she left for the office.

When she pulled a cigarette from her pack, one of the college boys jumped up to light it for her. She stared into his eyes as he held the flame of his lighter at the tip of her smoke and noticed he was staring down at her boobs.

"Thanks, it's lit now," Carol said, causing the young man to lift his eyes.

The college boy's face turned crimson when he realized she had caught him gawking, but she just smiled. Carol was use to men staring at her chest and some times wondered if her husband knew she had green eyes. Taking a long drag of her cigarette, she turned to the bar and gazed at her reflection in the mirror. Using her free hand, she combed her fingers through the shoulder length, light brown, hair that framed her made up face.

Exhaling, she watched as the smoke drifted around her head. She pursed her lips and blew several smoke rings, seeing them dissipate as they moved away. When she was finished with her cigarette, she snuffed it out in an ashtray and took her lipstick out of her bag. Not bothering to go to the restroom, she applied a fresh coat of the bright red lipstick to her full lips. Her eye caught one of the college boy's and she smiled into the mirror.

Finishing her drink, Carol turned around and slid off her stool, her skirt riding high on her legs. She winked at the boys, dropped a ten on the bar and left. Once outside, she walked to her car, her heels clicking on the pavement. She unlocked the door and slid into the seat of her small two-seat sports car, her skirt riding up to expose the tops of her stockings.

As she pulled her door closed, she glanced into the mirror and saw the two boys staring out the window of the bar. She knew they would be looking, men always did. Carol started her car, pushed in the clutch and shifted into first gear. She revved the engine several times and sped out of the lot, squealing the tires. She shifted into second and turned onto the main road, accelerating past the posted speed limit.

The night was warm and she pulled into a parking lot to lower the top on her bright red convertible. She rolled down the windows and then took off, once again spinning her tires. Carol drove down the deserted road, turning onto another two-lane blacktop road when she came to the flashing red light.

On the dark highway, she quickly shifter through the gears and the sports car topped seventy. Carol loved the wind in her hair and the feeling of the open road. She moved her hand to her breasts and lightly brushed over her nipples with her fingertips. The cool night air and the exhilaration of the speed caused her nipples to harden.

Reaching for the dash, Carol turned up the radio and sang along to the music that blared out of the speakers. She glanced into her rearview mirror and saw the flashing red and blue lights of a police car. She thought that maybe the cops were going to an accident or something and wouldn't bother her. When she heard the sharp bark of the cruisers electronic siren, she knew they wanted her.

Carol slowed down, turned onto a dead-end street and stopped her car at the side of the road. She put the shifter into neutral and waited for the officer to approach her. She watched in her mirror as a tall, broad shouldered man got of his car. He put his hat on his head and slowly sauntered up to the drivers side of Carol's car. Using his bright flashlight, he looked around the front seat of the car, stopping the light on her legs.

"License and registration mam," the office said, shifting the light into Carol's eyes.

"What's the problem officer?" She asked as she removed the requested documents from her purse.

The cop glanced at her license; and then at her face.

"Do you know what the speed limit is on route two?"

"Um, sixty-five?"

"No mam, it's fifty. I clocked you on radar at seventy. Have you been drinking?"

"I had a couple of drinks at Eddies, but that's all. I'm not drunk though."

He walked back to his car and returned after several minutes.

Looking at her drivers' license, he said, "Carol I'm going have to ask you to steep out of the car."

"What's the matter officer?" She said as he opened her door and she swung her legs out.

"I'm going to give you a sobriety test mam. I have to know if you're drunk or not."

Carol nodded and followed his instructions. When he asked her to walk heel to toe, she wobbled in her high heel shoes. He told her to stand with her arms extended out to her sides and asked her to touch her nose with her right index finger. Carol touched her nose, but used her left hand.

"I'm sorry mam, but I'm going to place you under arrest for driving under the influence. Please put your hands behind your back so I can cuff you."

"Please don't," Carol begged. "I'm not drunk. I told you I only had two drinks."

"Please put your hands behind your back mam," the cop said sternly.

Shaking her head, Carol complied with the officer's request. He snapped his chrome handcuffs around her wrists and clamped them down. The cuffs didn't hurt, but she struggled against the restraints anyway. The big officer turned her around and let her rest against her car.

"Do you have a gun or any other weapons on your person?" The cop asked.

With her hands cuffed behind her back, Carol's breasts jutted out from her chest. Her see through top was so tight that you could almost count her ribs.

"Does it look like I have a gun?"

"No mam, but I still have to search you. I can call for a female officer if you'd like, but you can't get into my car until you're searched."

"Just do what you have to do and get it over with," Carol spat.

The officer put his flashlight under his arm and his hands on her waist. He slowly moved his hands up to her breasts, cupped them and squeezed them firmly.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get your hands off my tits," she said as she tried to twist away.

"Just relax lady. I have to make sure you're not concealing any weapons."

"Do you think I have a gun in my bra?"

"Can't be too careful mam," he said as his hands moved down her sides to her hips.

Carol felt the cop's hands on her bottom and tried to move away as he kneaded her firm cheeks. Without saying a word, he moved down to the hem of her skirt and slid his hands under it. When his hand rubbed her between her legs, she let out a scream.

"Stop playing with my pussy! Get your hands out from under my skirt!"

The cop ignored her pleas and pulled her skirt up to her waist. He pointed his flashlight at her crotch and stared at her lace thong.

"I'll bet you have drugs in your car don't you?"

"No! I've never done drugs."

"Sure mam," the cop gloated. "I'm guessing there is a baggie of coke in your console. This has gone from a simple DUI to a drug charge."

"Go ahead and look, there's nothing in there."

The cop leaned into her car, opened the console, and came up with a small bag of white powder in his hand.

"What's this? I'll bet that when I test it, its coke."

"You planted that in my car. I never had any drugs."

The cop laughed and said, "Your word against mine mam. My guess is you'll lose in court."

"Why are you doing this to me? What do you want?"

The cop stared at her and began to smile. His eyes glazed as Carlo tried to read his mind.

"Well, maybe I could go easy on you mam. Maybe if you're real nice to me, I can let you off with a warning instead of jail."

"I'm married," Carol said. "I can't have sex with you, if that's what you want."

"I don't really care if you're married or not lady. It's up to you. Jail or me, what's it going to be?"

"What do you want me to do?"

The cop unfastened his thick black gun belt and placed it on the hood of Carol's car. He began to undo his pants as she stared at him.

"I haven't had a good blowjob in a long time. I think that having you suck my cock will get things started."

"Please sir, not that. I've never done that before, not even for my husband. Can't you just fuck me and get it over with?"

The cop opened his uniform pants, pulled his cock out and waggled it at her. He released his dick, grabbed her top and ripped it down the middle. Carol's eyes opened wide as the officer unfastened her bra and pulled it away from her breasts.

"Damn bitch, you have one nice set of tits," he said as his hands covered them and pulled at her nipples.

"Please don't hurt me," Carol begged. "Please don't make me put my mouth on your cock."

The cop laughed and put his hands on her shoulders. He pushed her down until her face was even with his crotch. Looking down, the cop could see her skirt was up to her thighs as she balanced herself on the balls of her feet.

"Aren't you going to take the cuffs off of my wrists?"

"Hell no, I could get hurt if your hands were free."

The cop grabbed her hair with one hand and his cock with the other. Carol tried to turn away when he pressed his dick against her lips, but he tightened the grip on her hair.

"Open your mouth and suck it bitch!" The cop yelled.

Carol protested, but the cop was very persistent. He demanded that she open her mouth, telling her that if she didn't she was going to jail for having drugs. Realizing how hopeless her situation was, she opened her mouth.

Carol felt the cops cock pushing into her mouth. She tried to block it with her tongue, but he pressed on. His cock hit the back of her throat and she gagged, but he didn't pull back. His dick grew longer and thicker in her mouth and she thought she was going to faint. He shoved forward and his cock slid into her throat, blocking her ability to breath.

"Come on bitch," he yelled. "Quit fucking around and suck my cock!"

Carol gasped for breath when he pulled back, but the relieve was short lived. He shoved forward again, burying his cock in her throat again. He began to develop a rhythm, as he treated her mouth like a pussy. He pumped his rigid shaft over her lips, groaning as it rubbed across her tongue.

His movements began to speed up as he continued to fuck Carol's aching mouth. She heard him yell out and felt his dick swell in her throat. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, and before she knew what was happening, he erupted onto her face. After several strong spurts of semen splattered against her face, he put his cock back into her mouth.

Carol felt his cum surge into her mouth, coating her tongue. She once again tried to get away from him, but the cop held her hair and kept her mouth on his cock.

"You best swallow every drop bitch. I don't want any evidence left."

Carol swallowed his semen as it shot into her mouth. When he stopped shooting his cum into her, she tried to lean back. Her jaw hurt and her legs were starting to cramp as she stooped in front of him and held his cock between her lips.

"Now get it up so I can fuck your hot little cunt," he demanded.

Carol blinked her eyes and moved her tongue against the intruder in her mouth. She felt his hand on her breast and winced as he twisted her nipple. After what seemed like hours, she felt his cock beginning to grow in her mouth. In an effort to end her ordeal, she began to bob her head on his shaft. Soon his cock was fully erect and sliding in and out of her throat again.

Pulling his dick out of her mouth, Carol felt him pull her to her feet. He turned her around, bent her over the hood of her car and ripped her thong off. With out any fanfare, the big cop shoved his cock into her pussy from behind.

Carol's face and bare breasts were pressed against the cool metal of the car as the cop sawed his dick in and out of her pussy. She felt his hand between her legs and his finger at her clit. Her tits moved against the car as he continued to pump in and out of her.

The attack on her crotch went on for over twenty minutes. The combination of his cock in her pussy and his fingers at her clit caused her body to betray her. Without warning, she felt herself begin to climax, her pussy convulsing around his cock. The cop yelled out when he felt her hot vaginal walls gripping his dick and started to empty his load into her. The two bucked against one another and then Carol's body went limp.

The tall officer pulled his cock out of her and turned her around. He gazed at her heaving breasts as she gasped for air and then down to her unprotected mons. He fastened his slacks, picked up his gun belt and buckled it around his waist.

Carol felt his hand on her shoulder and allowed him to turn her around. He unlocked the handcuffs and put them into the pouch on his belt. Carol turned, rested her bare bottom against the car and rubbed her wrists.

"Are you okay?" The cop asked.

Carol nodded, put her arms around his neck, and kissed his lips.

"You better not ever treat one of you prisoners like this Bob, if you do I'll cut your cock off."

The cop kissed her back and replied, "Only you baby."

"How long before you get home Bob?"

"Just as soon as I turn in my car. About a half an hour, tops."

"Okay, I'll be waiting."

Carol kissed her husband one more time, climbed into her car and took off, speeding to the end of the road and pulled into the driveway. She got out and looked down the road just in time to see Bob pull away. With her clothing hanging in shreds, Carol walked into the house and closed the door behind her. She pulled her clothes off as she scurried to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Once she was naked, she stepped into the stall and said out loud, "Maybe a burglar will try to break in tonight."