Busted

Story Info
About a band and a friend.
4.7k words
3.74
35.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

plz tell me wat u think of this and that will decided wether i rite more or not.....

One day Raven was innocently walking down a posh street in Finchley, when all of a sudden, something hit her. She fell, hitting her head on the floor as she landed . When she woke up she was in a room full of rock posters, chains and guys stuff. There were three guys in the room. Two of them were leaning over her; the other was in the corner crying. Raven immediately recognised them. They were her favourite band Busted . She tried to sit up. Her head throbbed with pain and so did her wrist.

"No. Lie down. Just for now," James said .

"You really banged your head," Charlie said . Raven lay back down.

"What's wrong with Mattie?" Raven asked .

"He was the one who hit you, but I don't know why it's upset him," James whispered .

"Yeah, he's really beating himself up about it," Charlie said quietly, "You better get some sleep babe, we'll wake you when we're gonna eat,"

"Thanks Chase and you James. I'll talk to Mattie later," Raven said sleepily. She fell asleep.

She awoke with James gently shaking her.

"How's your head? Oh, and your wrist?" he asked .

"My head's fine," Raven said, "I just need some aspirin or something. My wrist still hurts but I'll live," Raven said with a smile. "Thank you so much for taking me in," Raven said as she gently took hold of James's shirt and pulled him closer. She kissed his lips gently as she curled her left leg around his waist. She kissed him harder. He slipped one had around her waist and the other found its way to her thigh at his waist. Raven moved her spare hand to the back of James's head . Raven's tongue snaked into James's mouth and started a battle with his own. She reached down and gently squeezed James's cock. James moaned softly into Raven's mouth. She gently ran her fingers through his hair then stepped back.

"We better get down for something to eat. They'll be wondering where we are," Raven said as she winked at James. They walked downstairs to where the others were. As soon as Mattie saw Raven he got up and ran to the back yard .

"Sorry about him," Charlie apologised .

"It's ok," Raven said, "I'll talk to him later. After all he is sleeping in the same room as me. I'll talk to him when we all go to bed,"

"Good point," James said disappointedly. James wished Raven was in his room. They sat down for something to eat and talked about anything that came to mind . After, Raven helped the guys clear away, then she went and sat in the lounge with James. Charlie went to the back yard to talk to Mattie.

"So James What type of movie's do you like?" Raven asked him.

"Mainly horror even though they scare the shit out of me. I usually end up cowering behind Mattie or Charlie," he said rather sheepishly.

"Well you can cower behind me if you want. I wouldn't mind at all," Raven said with a grin. She leaned over and kissed him hard .

Mattie was in the back yard sobbing when Charlie came up behind him.

"Don't tell me you're still upset over what you did?" Charlie asked

"Well how would you feel if you were me and you hit someone as beautiful and as amazing as Raven and knocked her unconscious!?" Mattie shouted back.

"Well I suppose I'd feel quite bad, probably terrible." Charlie replied .

"It's even worse when you're in love with the person you've hit," Mattie mumbled .

"What, sorry I didn’t hear what you said," Charlie asked .

"Nothing,"

"You said something. What did you say?"

"I said it's even worse when you're in love with the person you've hit," Mattie said louder.

"T rue true. But you gotta talk to her about it or wait until tonight coz that’s when she said she was gonna talk to you," Charlie said .

"She's mad at me for hitting her isn't she?" Mattie said sadly.

"No. She isn't. She loves you and I'm not just saying that to make you feel better. She really does like you a lot. She was really concerned when she saw you were upset." Said Charlie disappointed that Raven didn’t love him instead . "Talk to her tonight, but come in and watch a movie with us before you go to bed . We don't want you getting ill from staying out here all evening." Charlie said with a grin, "Come on up you get." Charlie said as he pulled Mattie to his feet and kissed him.

They both walked inside and sat down. Charlie sat in between Raven's legs against the couch and Mattie sat next to Raven on the couch with James on the other side.

The movie was 10 minutes in when Raven turned to Mattie and whispered,

"I'm not mad at you, I'm just glad you're ok and that you didn't fall as bad as I did,"

Mattie smiled and leaned his head on Raven's shoulder, Raven placed her left hand on Mattie's thigh. She did the same for James and she crossed her ankles over Charlie's chest which brought a smile to his face. Throughout the film Raven continued to move her hand further and further up Mattie's thigh until it reached the top, then she uncrossed her ankles from Charlie's chest and swung them over his head and placed them over Mattie's lap. She then wrapped her left arm around Mattie's waist and she put her right arm over his left shoulder. Slowly as the film went on she ran her fingers down his chest until they reached his jeans. The room was very dark, the only light was from the TV and that wasn't much. You could hardly see your own hand in front of your face if you looked . Raven undid the top button of Mattie's jeans and undid the zip.

Raven kissed Mattie gently on the cheek as she reached into his boxers and took hold of his cock. Mattie was already hard so Raven decided she didn’t have to play games with him. She slowly moved her hand up and down as she kissed his lips gently at first then harder. He responded by kissing her back and wrapping his arms around her waist. At this point Charlie had fallen asleep and James was in the kitchen getting them all drinks. Mattie emitted a low groan as Raven intensified the pleasure he received . Raven kissed Mattie passionately as she moved her hand faster. Mattie groaned loudly enough to wake the whole street as he came hard . Just before he came Raven had leaned forward ready to swallow as much cum as she could handle. Just as Mattie came James walked in with the drinks, it was still dark so Raven and Mattie had time to recompose themselves. Raven quickly removed her hand from Mattie's jeans while he zipped them back up again. James sat down and gave them their drinks.

"Did you hear something earlier? It sounded as if the neighbours next door are having sex again," said James. Raven and Mattie just grinned at James.

"Yeah I think it was, not sure though," said Mattie. They carried on watching the movie with Raven occasionally mucking around with them.

When the movie finished Charlie was still asleep and the others were really tired, so they decided to go to bed . Mattie and James went up to get ready for bed while Raven woke up Charlie.

"Good night gorgeous," James said as he kissed Raven good night.

"Night, night sexy, don't let the vampire's bite," said Mattie as he kissed Raven's neck gently before going upstairs.

"Night, night you two, sleep well," Raven said, "I'm gonna try and wake up this lump," she said as she pointed at Charlie. They both laughed and walked upstairs. Raven walked over to Charlie and kneeled down. She leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips. He awoke instantly and grabbed her and pulled her down on top of him.

"Now your mine," he said with a growl. Raven giggled and kissed him.

"So what were you two smiling about when I mentioned the neighbours?" James asked .

"Oh. Nothing, we just thought it was funny coz we heard the sound as well. It was louder than usual wasn't it?" replied Mattie.

"Yeah. It sounded as if it came from the lounge it was so loud ." said James. "Well I'm off to bed; you behave yourself with Raven in your room. I know you almost too well."

James walked out and Mattie went into his room. James wondered if Raven hadn't actually fallen asleep herself. She'd been quite a while downstairs. He decided to go check it out. He walked across the landing and down the stairs only to find Charlie's shirt at the bottom.

"Charlie's a lucky guy," James whispered to himself as he walked further into the lounge. He heard someone moan so he decided to check it out. He walked to the end of the lounge and as it was still dark he couldn't be seen. He sat in a large chair and quietly watched . Charlie had Raven pinned to the floor.

"What do you think Mattie would say if he caught us doing this?" Raven said,

"He'd kick the shit outa me," Charlie laughed, "But I dunno what James would do if he caught us."

Charlie leaned down and kissed Raven passionately. He ran his hands beneath her top across her back lifting it over her head . He threw it across the room and it landed in James's lap. James gasped just loud enough to alert Raven and Charlie. They froze.

"Someone's coming," whispered Charlie.

"It coulda been you if they hadn't of come downstairs," replied Raven playfully. "We better get upstairs now. We'll finish this tomorrow."

"Ok babe," answered Charlie. Raven kissed him good night and went upstairs. Charlie cleared up the rest of the mess and picked up his t-shirt then went to pick up Raven's. James jumped silently off the chair and skirted round the room and ran up the stairs, he was gone just as Charlie reached the couch.

Raven got into Mattie's room and noticed he was asleep.

"Innocent till he awakes," she whispered to herself. She walked over to his bed and set down her stuff. Her glass made a bang as she set it down; she quickly looked over at the camp bed Mattie was in. He didn't stir. She got undressed and put on one of Mattie's t-shirts then climbed into bed . Soon she was drifting off and asleep. About 3 hours later she awoke suddenly when she felt something in the bed with her. She leaned over to find Mattie was asleep next to her, or that’s what she thought until she felt his hand move up her thigh. He opened his eyes and smiled at her. He leaned across and gently kissed her. Raven threw the covers back and lay on top of him. She ran her hands down his chest as she moved down his body. She reached his boxers and pulled at the waistband until they were off. Her warm mouth closed around his swollen cock head and her tongue lolled back and forth under it. She moved her tongue and lips down to the base and lightly licked each ball. Then she kissed the underside of his shaft and made her way back to the head . She moaned seductively as she closed her eyes and seemed to enter a trance-like state. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft, sucking in as much as she could before it reached the back of her throat. She pulled her head back to tease him slightly before taking the whole of his cock again. Mattie moaned loud, clutching the side of the bed as his orgasm started . He came hard into Raven's throat. She swallowed it all then moved back up to kiss him. Then she put her arms around him and cuddled up to him.

"I love you and I mean it," she said as she closed her eyes.

"I love you to," Mattie said meaningfully as they both fell asleep in each others arms.

Raven woke up the next day still in Mattie's arms but he was lying on his side stroking Raven's cheek and smiling sweetly at her. When he had seen that she was awake he leaned forward and kissed her.

"Good morning gorgeous. Did you sleep well?" Mattie asked .

"Like the dead," Raven answered . She leaned across and kissed him. Mattie pushed her onto her back and moved on top of her.

James was up already and sitting in bed . He didn't know anyone else was up. He remembered what he saw last night and he instantly got hard . He wondered if that type of thing was going happen every night. He hoped it did . He couldn't resist any longer. He got up and locked his door then he jumped back into bed . He reached into his bedside table draw and pulled out a picture of Raven he had taken while she was asleep.

"She looks so innocent," he whispered to himself. He reached down and took hold of his hard 10" cock and started to pump it with his fist.

Mattie had Raven pinned to the bed as he kissed every part of her he could reach. Raven flipped him over and pinned him down instead .

"Much better," she smiled sweetly. She moved forward and kissed him then kissed his neck and down his chest and back up again. Then she kissed his lips and took hold of his cock and slowly moved her hand up and down. She kissed him harder and moved her hand faster. Mattie moaned loudly and his breathing got heavier. He started to shudder as his orgasm approached .

James was pumping his fist hard when he heard Mattie moan. He stopped and jumped out of bed and ran up the hallway towards Mattie's room. The door was open slightly so he looked in. James started to jerk-off again while watching Raven and Mattie. Mattie was moaning louder now.

"Oh god yeh," he moaned as his orgasm started, when James saw this he immediately blew his load there and then causing him to collapse to the floor.

At this point Charlie was in the connecting bathroom listening in on Mattie and Raven.

He remembered that night and how if they hadn't heard someone coming he would have been as lucky as Mattie. James retired to his room and got dressed and went downstairs to get breakfast. Charlie did the same and joined him.

Mattie was on his back panting hard .

"You are…fucking amazing…I love you," he said,

"I love you too and I always will," Raven said as she kissed him then she got up and said "I'm off for a shower." With that she walked into the bathroom. Mattie got up and cleaned himself up then got dressed and joined Charlie and James.

When they heard Mattie coming downstairs they shut up quickly but didn't have time to hide their grins.

"What are you two grinning about?" he asked .

"Oh nothing. Nothing at all," Charlie sniggered .

"Oh god yeh…nothing," James said as he and Charlie dissolved into laughter.

"Oh you two are so perverted… you watched… that’s not right," Mattie said as he started laughing to. Raven walked downstairs with just her towel on and all three boys stopped laughing and their jaws dropped . Raven giggled and sauntered past them.

"Where's the coke?" she asked,

"D ..Down there," Charlie stuttered .

"Thanks Chase," Raven said as she bent down to get the bottle. As she did she heard all three boys groan at the sight she was giving them. She stood up and smiled at them while she poured herself a drink.

"Good morning James," she said as she kissed him slightly snaking her tongue into his mouth. "Good morning Charlie," she said as she kissed him the same as James. "I'll see you two later." She winked at them and walked upstairs.

"You are so lucky mate," James said .

"I agree mate," Charlie said . Mattie just grinned and walked upstairs. "Where are you going now?" Charlie asked,

"Breakfast mate," Mattie said as he grinned .

Mattie walked upstairs following Raven. He waited till she was in his room then he walked in and locked the door.

"I liked the show you put on for us downstairs," he said silkily. Then he moved towards Raven and started to kiss her. She kissed him back and started to remove his clothing till he was wearing nothing. Mattie pulled off Raven's towel and threw it to the side. Raven pushed Mattie onto the bed and crawled on top of him.

"Now this is what I call breakfast," he said . Raven's head swayed from side to side. Her eyes glazed over. The head of Mattie’s cock parted her wet lips. She strained upward reaching around his back grabbing his ass. Lowering himself gently feeling his cock glide smoothly into her softness. He was lost in her. Her pussy grabbed him tightly as she rose to meet the hardened shaft. Wrapping her legs around him she moved forward placing trembling lips against his hot mouth. Tongues intertwined as they lost themselves within each others passion.

“Oh Matt...” she whispered again into his ear. “Fill me completely..make me melt around your cock.”

Slowly, at first, then with greater urgency he began to move inside her. With each thrust a rush of heat came over him. Pulling him deeper inside her she moaned louder and louder.

Mattie felt the pleasure begin to well up inside. He ached to spill deeply inside her. Then with little warning she clawed at his back heaving upward .

“Oh... God .. Yes.” as she exploded in a torrent of pleasure. Unable to hold back a second longer he felt himself let go. From somewhere deep within he rushed outward savoring his own ecstasy. Hot cum rushed from his throbbing member. As the liquid filled her with incredible warmth Raven thrust a darting tongue into his mouth. Nearly out of breathe, his own tongue laced around hers. Sitting up slowly, he felt spent.

"I love you so much," Mattie panted .

"I love you to," Raven replied exhausted .

"I gotta go out for a bit today but I'll be back for you don't worry. You might have to watch out for James and Charlie coz they've got the hots for you," Mattie said,

"Ok honey," Raven said, a shiver of pure ecstasy rocketed down Mattie's spine. He grabbed her and kissed her deeply.

"I love it when you call me honey," Mattie breathed . Mattie and Raven got dressed and walked downstairs. Mattie told the guys he was going out for a bit then left.

"Well, well, well…what have we here? Two sexually frustrated gorgeous guys sitting in the kitchen with no-one to muck around with. James? Follow me," Raven said and she led James to the lounge. She grabbed James's T-shirt and pulled him closer to her. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and started a battle with his own. James ran his hand up her thigh which had made its way to his waist. She pushed him onto the couch and straddled him just below his waist. She found the zip on his jeans and it was undone in seconds. She pulled off his trousers and ripped off his shirt and threw them to the side. She reached down under the waist band of his boxers, took hold of his cock and started to move her hand up and down. James moaned loudly as all his sexual tension leaked out.

Charlie heard James moan and had to investigate. He got up and walked quietly to the lounge where he saw Raven and James entangled on the couch. He instantly got a boner. He ran and pulled a recording camera out of the draw. He ran back and flipped it on, and he started to film. Neither of them saw him until Raven looked up.

Raven kissed James passionately as James pulled open her shirt and exposed her 36 D tits. He groaned at their size. He took her left nipple into his mouth and gently sucked on it while his hand massaged the other. Raven moaned and tossed her hair back and that’s when she spotted Charlie. Knowing Charlie was filming them for his own pleasure turned her on even more. She winked at him then looked back down again.

"What would…you do if…Charlie was filming us?" Raven asked,

"I'd love it…I think he's fucking…amazing," James said, with that Raven signaled Charlie to come out and film us properly.

"Well it's your…lucky day James…Charlie is filming us." When James found this out and he saw Charlie walk out with a camera his orgasm ripped through him. He kissed Raven wildly and held on to her waist. He came hard and his cum hit Charlie on the arm. Once his orgasm had subsided he lay there panting. He looked at Charlie to see what his reaction would be. Charlie winked at James and licked James's cum off his arm as he walked towards him.

Mattie was walking around London looking at all the different rings in the shop windows. Then he saw it. He walked into the shop and asked to see the ruby encrusted sterling silver ring. The shop clerk showed it to him. Mattie looked it over and decided it was the one. It was perfect. He bought it and started on his way home, singing as he went, planning when he should perform the deed.

12