Busted by the Boss

Story Info
NEVER use your real name; your boss may be reading.
894 words
3.99
34.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened early this spring, but I figured it was interesting enough to post it out of order.

*

It had been the end of a long and painful week. Real painful. Things in networking had gone totally to shit and that left us out in the wind, too. Liz is my boss. Operations manager. She has all of us under her. Nice lady, not one of those dragon ladies, or ice bitches. Fuck up and she'll ream you out, but do well and she let's everyone up the ladder know it.

So, it's Thursday morning, end of the week, and I'm shot. I had just packed up all of my stuff, shut down my computers (hey, this is a computer shop, I have a Linux box and a Sun under my desk, as well as an abomination, I mean Windows, laptop), and grabbed my purse and coat, when the phone rang. It was Liz.

"Hey Dot, have a moment? I need to check something out real quick. Won't be long."

So I headed over to her office. She gets walls and a door. I get a double cube. Oh well.

"What do you need?" I asked. "I need to get home and get some sleep. I'm bushed, and I have some plans for later."

"Too cold for a walk, isn't it?" she asked, smiling. "Although a soak in the hot tub would be nice."

I stared, a little puzzled. Then this freaking 50 foot neon light bulb went on. I must have turned white for a second, because her smile got even bigger.

"How's Jackie doing? Is she holding up?"

I stuttered "ah, what, I, ah, what do you mean?"

"Sweetheart, when you do porn, never, ever, ever use your real name. Or something even close. Or tell people where you live. Let's just say that I like to read a little, from time to time."

I was cornered. I knew it. She had me stuffed and hung on the wall. This was my last day on the job. I might have some good savings, but not in this market. I was ready to beg for my job. Fifty percent pay cut. Yeah. Demotion. Yeah.

"So, you like to show, do you?" she asked. "Let's see."

I must have been staring, looking at the car coming down the road at me. I'd seen the eyes too many times from the car, now I was the white tail looking at the pickup.

"Won't be much," she said. "And it's a one time deal. Yeah, I like girls as well as boys, but I won't have anyone from work. That's a sure way out. But a little visual will help my reading."

I was still baffled. Then she said "Take it off, let's see what your talking about showing." With that, I dropped my purse and coat. I knew what she wanted. My mind was more than a little fuzzy, but even THAT I could figure out.

"Okay," was all I could mumble, as I reached up for the top button. I unbuttoned my polo shirt and then looked at her. She nodded, smiled and flicked a finger up. I pulled the shirt out of my jeans and pulled it up and over my head and put in on the side chair. She looked at me. Oh well, here it goes, again. I don't know why I hadn't delayed the inevitable by doing it first, but now I sat down (on my shirt, of course) and tugged off my boots and socks. I unhooked the belt on my jeans and pulled down the zipper, then stood up and pulled them down to my ankles and awkwardly stepped out of them. I now stood in front of my boss in my teal French cut panties and beige bra. Nothing fancy, this was work, not a hot date. Well, now came the toughie. I reached behind and unhooked the bra. Didn't even bother, I just let it drop to the floor on my pants. Then came the final step. I unceremoniously pulled pulled my panties down until they slid to my feet on their own, then stepped out of them.

I could feel Liz looking at me. I looked at her.

"Not bad," she commented. "Pretty much the way you described yourself. Actually, a little better. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. Some women look good shaved, but your pussy looks very nice with that hair. It's just right."

I'm sure I blushed now. The only time I'd heard anyone refer to my vagina as a pussy was before we were going to have sex, or at least before he thought we were.

"Turn around, slowly," she said, half request, half order. Snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned around, taking about 30 seconds or a couple of hours. When I finished, I was looking at her again. "Okay, kiddo," she said. "One time thing, this never happened, it will never happen again. I will hang nothing over you, you have no need to be concerned about your writings affecting how I view your job performance. In fact," she smiled, with maybe a little giggle in her eyes, "you can write about this. I'd like that. But," she said, and stopped. I knew what "but" meant.

Liz is not her real name. That's the "but".