Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers

"Really? Come on its just the two of us here you can change here. Now come on and strip those manly clothes off and step into your fun world." Jessica was upon me before I knew what hit me grabbing the bottom of my shirt and lifting up and over my head before I could baulk. Before I knew it she had grabbed the hem on my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles. My hard cock sprang out and slapped my stomach making a loud skin to bare skin noise.

Jessica stood up and looked me in the eye, "Need more help putting your clothes on?"

I quickly started to dress, more to cover up in front of her than to put on my new clothes. As soon as I lifted my arms and shimmied into the corset all inhibitions were gone. "MMMMM, that feels nice." I purred.

"You like your new clothes Jamie?" Jessica's voice was shaky and her breathing was fast. I could tell she was getting turned on by watching me change in front of her.

Jessica grabbed the black leather panties and held them open and ready for me to step into, "Put your feet in Jamie." She instructed.

I stepped into the shorts and she began to pull them up. The leather was tight and dragged against the skin on my legs and she pulled them up. She stood behind me to finish pulling up the short panties. She pulled the front of the short forward pulling the shorts over my throbbing hard cock. When she finished she patted my hard cock through the shorts, "Perfect fit don't you think Jamie?"

I was in a pure lust fog feeling the leather and satin against my skin. Jamie leaned into my back again and as she whispered in my ear she grabbed the cheeks of my ass and gave them a hard squeeze, "Your ass is so tight in these. You like the feel of your tight ass in these panties Jamie?"

Her hands continued to knead my ass as I tried to respond, "Oh god yes."

Jessica's hands move to the front of the leather corset and dragged across my nipples, "MMMMM." I moaned as my legs began to weaken.

Jessica licked my earlobe again. Damn her, she knows my weak spots. "Ya this is what you need Jamie. Doesn't this leather feel nice against your skin? You look and smell so good." Jessica's hot breath was in my ear. She continued to rub circles on my nipples.

"Oh god yes. Feels sooooo gooodddd." I felt my ass grinding back against Jessica's pussy. My head was spinning. I wanted to push back against her strapon. I wanted to be one of those guys in the magazine.

"Ya that's it baby grind that ass against me. Your ass is on fire isn't it?" I felt Jessica's hand on my ass. Then I felt her finger slip under the leg opening on my panties.

Jessica's finger started to massage my hole, my pussy. I pushed back against her finger and started to rotate my hips along with her finger. Jessica continued to work my nipple through the leather corset and the tip of her finger pushed into my ass. "That's it isn't it Jamie? This is what you want, what you need?"

Her voice, her hot breath, the pressure on my pussy, "Yes" I could barely breathe it out. I was lost in lust. I wanted her finger inside me. I wanted her cock inside me. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to be made love to. I needed to be made love to.

Jessica guided me to her bed and we effortlessly fell together on top. I landed on my stomach and Jessica was on my back. The force of the fall and the reaction of the bed bouncing back forced Jessica's entire finger to embed itself into my ass. The tip of her finger pressed firmly against my prostate. I moaned with a pleasure I have never felt before, "Oh yes, mmmmmm, god, oh shit."

"You like that do you Jamie? You like to be fucked baby? Want more, want something bigger baby?" Jamie was biting and licking my earlobe as she finger fucked my pussy.

"Yes, please yes. Fuck me Jess." I was horny beyond any and every sensation I ever felt before.

Jessica reached under her pillows with her left hand and I saw the dildo that I played with earlier. Her finger slipped out of my ass, my pants were pulled down exposing my ass and freeing my cock. I felt Jess's hot tongue slide between my cheeks. Her hot tongue was wiggling its way into my man pussy. She was pushing her spit into my pussy. She pulled her face back and I quickly felt the pressure of something big being pushed into me.

"Push out baby. Relax and push out." Jess said seductively as she held by cheeks open with one hand and pushed the head of the dildo into me with the other.

My head dropped down onto the bed causing my ass to rise up. I relaxed my body and pushed out slowly. I felt my ass give and open to allow the intrusion. The dildo's cockhead spread my hole farther then I thought possible. There was a sharp pain as my muscles lost the fight to hold the intruder out. My pussy lost and the dildo slipped past the sphincter muscle. I felt my body go limp as I stopped pushing out. That relaxed my body more and Jess pushed more of the dildo into me.

There was that point between pain and pleasure that I crossed. The pain left and was instantly replaced by pleasure. "That's it Jamie, relax now. You want this I can feel it. This is so fucking hot watching this cock disappear inside you. That's it baby take it all." Jess continued to talk me through it and was now rubbing my lower back.

"Oh fuck, this is so fucking hot. I feel so full." I was slowly rotating my hips against the dildo as she fed more of its length inside me. The feeling was incredible. Jess pushed more of the dildo in until I felt pressure against my prostate.

Jess must have felt the dildo reach my prostate because she slowly began to massage my prostate with the tip of the dildo. "There's your little love button. Does that feel good Jamie?"

I all but cried, "UGH! Oh shit, what are you doing to me? MMMMMM, I never thought this would be so good." I wiggled my ass and pushed back, I wanted more. I wanted to be fucked.

Jess began to slowly pull out the dildo and push it back in, "That's it baby enjoy the ride. I'm going to give you the fucking of your life. Feel the big cock going in and out of your tight pussy. You like this don't you Jamie? Tell me you want it. Tell me you want to be fucked."

"Yes, god YES, fuck me Jess. Take that big cock and fuck me good and hard. OOOOHHH!" I was begging for it. I didn't care about anything but that cock fucking my ass.

Jessica fucked me for what I wished to be hours but was probably just a few minutes when the pressure on my prostate was too much, "Oh god I'm cumming, uuggggg!!! Fuck me harder, oh god yes fuck me harder." Jessica starting to pull the dildo almost all the way out and shoved it back in hard. When the dick head hit my prostate my cock shot out streams of cum. My body tensed and shook with the most powerful orgasm I ever had.

I fell forward onto the bed, feeling the puddle of cum against my stomach. Jessica left the dildo sticking out of my ass as she lay next to me. I was sweating and panting so hard I could barely catch my breath.

I felt Jessica's hand rub the sweat from my brow, "That was so hot Jamie, thank you. I have always wanted to do that. You made me cum as well."

"I should be thanking you. I never came so hard in my life. I think I need to wash your bedding."

"You go jump in the shower and clean up, I'll take care of everything else." With that she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. It was such a nice kiss, the kind that really said 'thank you'.

To be continued....

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,370 Followers