Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica's boyfriend learns to like wearing panties.
8.4k words
4.72
222.1k
194

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,353 Followers

I can't believe I am walking down the hall, wearing a black leather corset with matching panties, after my step daughter just fucked me in the ass with a dildo. I entered my bathroom, turned on the hot water in the shower, and slowly stripped out of my sexy clothes.

I stepped into the shower and soaped my body down. I poured liquid soap in my hand and rubbed it all over the cheeks of my freshly fucked ass. I ran my soapy hand down the crack of my ass and felt it still a little open. It was sensitive to my touch. I started to slide a finger inside using the soap as lube. My hips started to push back against my finger. I used my other hand to brace myself against the wall as I finger fucked myself. "Oh! Mmmmm!" It felt so good and I wanted more.

I pulled my finger out of my ass and finished showering. If I continued any longer I would have shot another load against the wall. I toweled off and went to my room to dress. The blue baby doll outfit was laid out on my bed. Jessica must have put it there while I was in the shower. I slipped it on and got horny all over again.

I walked out to the living room and Jessica was on the couch watching TV. Jessica whistled a cat call at me, "That is so fucking hot. Come sit next to me and watch some TV before bed." Jessica patted the seat on the couch next to her.

Jessica had her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing plaid flannel pajamas. She looked almost masculine. It seemed too warm to be wearing such an outfit. I sat next to her and she firmly pulled me into her chest and wrapped her arm around me. She was watching a martial arts movie, I was good with that. My face was resting against one breast and I noticed that her shirt was unbuttoned giving me a clear shot of her other breast. Jessica's hand was rubbing my back and every once in a while she would caress my ass. I was getting very relaxed.

We must have dozed off. I woke up and the movie was over and infomercials were on. I grabbed the remote and flicked on the guide to see the time, one o'clock in the morning. I sat up and was going to bed when Jessica woke up as well.

"I'm heading to bed Jess." I was still half asleep.

Jessica reached out her hand for me to help her up, "Me too."

I turned to head to my room and Jessica followed me. I was to sleepy to think about it until I climbed into bed and Jessica climbed in on the other side. She quickly rolled into my back and spooned me. She reached her left arm over me and it landed on my right nipple. She nuzzled her face in the back of my neck and started to massage my nipple. I was no longer tired as my cock was instantly hard.

Jessica started to kiss and lick my neck all the way up to my ear. As she grabbed my earlobe she pinched my nipple harder and pulled on it. I let out a soft moan and pressed my ass back against her. I was expecting my ass to come in contact with her flat pelvic bone rather I found something hard poking my ass.

"Like my big surprise? I was so horny fucking you I just had to have you again." Jessica was kissing and licking my neck as she ground her strapon cock into my ass.

Her hand fumbled under the covers before she slipped it under the waistband of my panties and pulled them down in the back. I then felt her cockhead being pushed between my cheeks, searching out its prey. I dropped my head back further giving Jess better access to my neck. I gave into her seduction and let myself be taken. "MMMMM, yes Jess please fuck me."

"Oh yes baby. Feel my cock? I'm going to fuck your tight pussy." Jessica flipped me on my back and crawled in between my legs. She grabbed my panties, pulled them down and off. She must have wiggle out of her pajama bottoms already because I was staring at her kneeling between my legs with a nice cock dangling between her legs. She crisscrossed her arms grabbing the hem of her top and pulled it up and over her head. Her breasts were so perfect, with large nipples, bigger than her mothers.

I felt a cold feeling as she ran a wet finger along my ass crack. She was applying a thick gel. She put her arms under my legs and pulled them up and over her shoulders. As she leaned into me my legs spread opening myself up to accept her cock. I felt the pressure against my hole and knew to push out. She was much more intense this time as she pushed the head of her cock in my pussy. She sunk right down into me as the weight of her body pushed her cock balls deep.

"MMMPPPHHH! Yes, oh god yes. Fuck me Jess. Slam that cock in me." I grabbed onto the bedding as she began her assault.

"Ya, I knew you wanted to get fucked. Your pussy was made to be fucked. You're my bitch now. You like having cock in your pussy don't you little sissy slut? Tell me how you like having cock. Come on Jamie let me hear you say it." She was long dicking me. Her breasts were covered in sweat as they bounced in front of me.

"Yes, please more." I screamed through gritted teeth as Jess continued her assault on my prostate. She used her entire body weight to slam that long cock into me. As she bottomed out and put pressure on my prostate my half hard cock would jump and ooze cum out onto my stomach.

"No, say it bitch. I want to hear you say it." To emphasize her point she slammed her cock into me as she pronounced each word.

"Yes Jess make me your bitch. Fuck my pussy with your big cock. Give me your cock, fuck me harder. I WANT COCK IN ME! AAAHHHHH!!!!" My body convulsed as the strongest orgasm waved through my body.

"This is my pussy now. I am going to fuck you all the time. Look what a cock in your pussy is doing to you. Your cum is oozing out and you love this so much you had an orgasm from getting fucked." Jessica's eyes glazed over and she pressed her cock in as deep as it could go, then she just held it still crammed in my ass. Her head fell forward and her body shook. I have never witnessed a woman having such an intense orgasm.

Jessica fell to her side taking me with her. Her cock was still imbedded in my ass as we lay facing each other. My cum drooled down my stomach and onto hers sealing us together.

"Oh my god that was the best orgasm EVER." Jessica said through panting breaths.

"I know what you mean. I never came like that before. It wasn't about cumming, this was different, more intense. Thank you." I rolled away from Jess releasing our bond and her cock from my ass. Jess rolled the other way off the bed and left my room. I jumped in the shower, cleaned up, crashed back onto the bed, and passed out until morning. I assumed Jess did the same.

I was expecting the next morning to be weird and to feel guilty. As I came into the kitchen Jess was sitting at the table with our coffee and the paper. I was dressed in shorts and t-shirt. Jess looked to be ready for school.

"What is on your agenda today?" I asked Jessica as I sat down, grabbed my coffee, and took a sip.

"I just have one class today and then Chris is coming over to talk. Either we're breaking up or he is going to offer some changes, we'll see." Jessica was dead pan about the entire relationship. She was not going to give an inch. Macho Chris better learn that she likes to be in charge and he can't be all man with her.

"I'll give you space. I have some work to do so I'll camp out in my office. Can you just give me a signal when it's clear to come out?" I said to Jessica.

"Don't worry James, this is your house to, if Chris can't talk with you around then that is more reason for him NOT to be around. He needs to learn to adapt and change. Either he wants to play by my rules or he's out." Jessica emphasized her point by slamming her fist down on the table.

"Well do you want Chris for who he is or what you want him to be?" I asked Jessica.

"Don't get me wrong James. Chris is the perfect guy, almost. He's one of the top Real Estate Agents around and to be that good requires a lot of confidence and passion. But he doesn't know when to turn it off. He always wants to be in charge, no not in charge, in CONTROL. If he's not in control then he will lose the deal. I'm not a piece of property. I think Chris needs an outlet opposite of what he is used to or he will burn out. If I could fuck him like I fuck you, all of his tension will be gone and that will make him better at his job." Jessica explained to me.

"What if it is the tension that makes him that way?" I expressed back at her.

"I hear you, but Chris is so high powered he needs to release some of that. He has something he's hiding and I think this is it. You were the same way and proved my point. I think you are more approachable, more understanding, less tense, and less defensive since you've allowed yourself your secret pleasures. I bet your work will improve as well." Jessica was confident in her analysis. She was also right on the money. I received a call from my boss and he had noticed a more relaxed tone in my voice on one of our customer conference calls.

"I agree. But I still feel guilty and don't know what will happen after Emily returns. I won't hurt her to keep our little affair going."

"Affair? We are just relieving sexual tension. Why do you think I have never kissed you? We don't have that emotional connection. I find you extremely attractive when you are dressed up. I like to fuck you and you like to be fucked, plain and simple. I want Chris to get dressed up and beg to be fucked because I want to be with him. I will be glad to help persuade my mom into fucking you, or at least accept you wearing pretty things around the house. Think about it. I gotta get to class." Jessica kissed me on the cheek, grabbed her backpack, and headed out the door.

I felt used, but my cock was rock hard. Jessica was right. We weren't having an affair she was bringing out my hidden desires. Once someone else knew my desires, or at least made me understand my desires, there was a big weight lifted off of my shoulders. I went back to my office and pounded out twice as much work as usual. It was one o'clock before I realized the morning passed me by. My stomach growled and reminded me it was lunchtime.

I walked down the hall, towards the kitchen, when I stopped dead in my tracks. I heard Jessica and Chris talking. Actually I heard Jessica talking and Chris was more or less back pedaling about something. I didn't want to eavesdrop but I couldn't help myself.

"Jessica there is nothing I am suppressing or hiding from you. Stop using your psychology mumbo jumbo on me, I am not your patient." Chris was firing back at Jessica.

"And I'm not one of your properties. I'm just saying that with your position and level of stress of your job you need to find an outlet. You must have something in the back of your mind that will be your outlet. Sexual tension is usually the easiest way to get to the a source of the problem. What deep sexual desires have you never fulfilled that would drive you to an intense orgasm?" Jessica was being clinical but at the same time I could tell her heart was racing.

"You give me everything I need Jess. You make me happy with the way things are now. I don't need anything else." Chris was almost pleading with her. I think this was playing right into Jessica's hand.

"I don't agree and I don't want to be in a relationship that will fall apart because you are not being honest with me or yourself. Every time I offer to try something new regarding sex you shoot me down. But when you wanted me to blow you in a public place I did it. Why do you think I did it Chris? It wasn't my fantasy, but I wanted to make you happy. But in turn I did like it. I'm just asking you to be open minded and try it you may like it. What's the worst that happens, you don't get off? What about the possible mind blowing orgasm that will burst every neuron you have in your head?" She was making her case, opening the trap door for him.

"But Jess, dressing up in (lowering his voice to almost a whisper) panties and having my ass played with isn't what I am into." He was playing shy by lowering his voice. This was pretty interesting watching her work him.

"Oh really? If you're so against it then why do you have a boner? Maybe you just liked to be yelled at by a woman? Maybe you're in charge all day long that it turns you on to have someone tell YOU what to do? Maybe I will tell you what to do and maybe that will be to dress in panties and eat my pussy?" Jessica was about to win this match, I could tell.

"Jess you don't mean that? I will eat your pussy anytime you want, why do I have to be wearing panties?" He was almost on his knees begging now.

"Because I want to see you dressed up, that's what makes me horny. Look Chris if you don't want to dress up I totally get it. I just can't be in a relationship that is one sided. I think you're a great guy but you have a pent up desire that you are holding back and unwilling to share with me, and that's ok. I just don't want that in a relationship. Others may not mind but I do." I smiled and thought to myself, 'said the spider to the fly'.

"Jess that's not fair, and you're right I need to try more things at least once. Please give me another chance?" Spring went the trap door.

"Chris you need to change because you want to for you as well as for me. I don't want there to be animosity between us. I want you to try things that you deeply desire." She is so good at manipulation.

"Please Jess, I really do want to wear panties and nylons. I want my ass played with. Please Jess, I want to dress up for you." Chris's head fell down in defeat. He was now Jessica's fuck toy and knew it.

"If you really mean it then go to my room and put on the outfit laid out on my bed. When you finish changing then come back and show me." Jessica waved him off to see if he really would comply.

"But Jess, James is home he may see me." Chris was begging to be let off.

"If you really want to change Chris then you shouldn't care who sees you. Besides James is very open minded and would not pass judgment. Now go." Chris left the room and headed towards Jessica's room.

"You can come out now James." Jessica said out loud.

I just about fell over when I heard her talking to me, "How did you know I was there?" I asked feeling guilty as hell for listening.

"I could see your reflection in the glass vase on the shelf opposite you. Besides I was going to come get you anyway. Chris is about to come out here dressed, I hope, in a red baby doll outfit. I want you to put on panties under your shorts and come out here, catching him dressed up. But wait until you hear him ask how he looks. Once he lets you see him then I will point out that you like wearing panties too, then I want you to pull down your shorts and show him." I agreed and returned to my spot in the hallway.

Several minutes passed before I heard Chris coming down the other hallway. He must have had to go through some self-discovery before getting the nerve to come back out here.

"Now that is hot baby. Stand in front here and show me your pretty outfit." I could tell by Jessica's voice how happy she was.

Chris stood on the other side of the room where I could barely see him, but I did see him twirl around and say "How do I look?"

I stepped out of the hallway just in time to see Chris walking over to Jessica. I have seen Chris dressed in business suits before with his Greek olive tone skin, long black eyelashes, deep green eyes, and wavy black hair. What I didn't realize was just how well built he was hiding under all those layers of clothes. His arms were covered in a soft dusting of dark hair. I could see the long dark hair under his pits which would have to go. His legs were evenly covered with soft black hair. His chest was smooth but I could see his dark nipples, and six pack of muscles ripple under the red baby doll outfit. He took my breath away.

When Chris saw me entering the room he looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Chris raised his hand out as if to stop me from coming in the room and seeing him, "I can explain James."

I smiled and continued to walk in the room, "No need to Chris. You're both adults. How you want to dress and play is your business. But I will say that you look very nice."

Jessica gave a little laugh, "See Chris it's not just about dressing in fem clothes, but it's how they make you look and feel." Jessica stood and walked towards Chris.

Jessica grabbed Chris by the shoulders and looked him in the eye, "You are so fucking sexy and hot looking right now. I love you." Jessica pulled him into a kiss as Chris melted into her arms.

It was easy to see that Chris' cock was rising to the occasion, and what an impressive cock he had. The panties did very little to hide his excitement and mine weren't doing much better. I turned to walk towards the kitchen when Jessica called to me.

"James wait, don't go yet. I want Chris to see that being in nice things does not make you any less of a man." She turned to Chris, "Don't you think James is all man and respect him for the work he does?"

I could tell that it didn't register yet by the puzzled look on Chris' face, "Ya, sure. Why?"

Jessica looked at me and pointed to my shorts, "Show him Jamie." I loved the way that Jessica switched from my male name to a feminine version when I had on sexy girly clothes.

Without hesitation I slipped my thumbs on either side of my shorts and pulled them off, leaving me in my pretty panties. "I like to wear them, they make me feel sexy."

Jessica turned to Chris, "See you would never suspect would you? This doesn't change you. Thank you Jamie." I was dismissed.

I went into the kitchen, made myself some lunch, and went back to my office to give them some privacy. Like that was going to happen. I snuck back down the hall to watch the show. I am sure that Jessica was expecting me to do just that so I only concentrated on being hidden from Chris. When I reached the end of the hall I slowly peered around the corner.

Jessica was reassuring Chris, "See there is nothing wrong with wearing something that makes you feel sexy. Let it go Chrissy. Let's just play. I'm not asking you to go out in public, relax." Jessica pulled Chris, I mean Chrissy, towards the couch. Jessica sat Chrissy down and did a strip tease for him.

"This is something you like isn't it baby? You like watching me take off my clothes for you?" She unbuttoned her blouse and let it slide down her shoulders to the floor. She slowly rotated her hips, seducing Chrissy.

Chrissy looked around the room, "What about James? Aren't you afraid he will walk in?"

Jessica put her fingers to her lips to quiet him, "SHHHH, don't worry about him, he will stay in his office. Unless you want him to come out and watch?" As she said the last part she emphasized her point by unsnapping her bra and flinging it at him.

Jessica continued her show as she pulled off her pants and tossed them aside. She wasn't wearing any panties. Her clean shaven pussy was glistening with her juices. My cock was rock hard watching this show.

Jessica walked towards Chrissy and sat on his lap facing him, "You are so fucking sexy in your outfit. Do you feel how hot my pussy is right now?" Jessica was grinding her pussy against Chrissy's panty covered hardon.

Chrissy's head fell forward in between Jessica's breast. Jessica wrapped her arms around his head, "That's my boy, you know you like this don't you baby? Your panty covered hard cock tells me all I need to know. Can you feel how wet you're making me baby?" Jessica didn't wait for an answer as she guided his head to her breast.

Chrissy latched onto her nipple and began to suck on it. I could see that he was grinding his cock up against Jessica's pussy. Jessica's eyes glazed as she looked over at me, ran her tongue over her lips, and winked. I was definitely part of her show.

"That's it baby suck my tits. You feel so hot in your pretty little outfit. Do you feel as sexy as you look?" Jessica was rubbing her hands all over his body.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,353 Followers