Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,350 Followers

Chrissy pulled his head away from her breast and I could see how hard her nipples had grown from his sucking, "MMMM, yes baby I feel sexy in my new clothes."

Jessica reached behind her back, ran her hand along his inner thigh, pushed her way in through the leg opening of his panties, and fished out his monster cock. It was hard as a rock as she let it slap against her back. I hate feeling inadequate, but this guy was hung. He was every bit of eight inches long and twice as thick as mine. I did notice that he shaved his balls and probably his pubes as well. I was sure that his cock was being put on display for my viewing. Jessica lifted herself up and lowered herself back down on his cock. The full length slid right up disappearing into her juicy pussy.

They both grunted as Jessica bottomed out slamming her ass cheeks onto his thighs, "MMMPPHHH!"

Jessica wiggled her hips to adjust her pussy around his cock, "Seems like someone is enjoying himself. Your cock speaks louder than words, and right now it is screaming out to me."

Jessica started to ride Chrissy's cock up and down. Chrissy held Jessica's hips to steady her and help lift her up and down on his cock. From the angle I was sitting I could see his cock dripping with Jessica's pussy juice each time she raised up and exposed it. As her body came back down I could see his balls separate and covered in her dripping pussy juice.

Jessica began her attack on Chrissy's chest, rubbing the soft material all over his nipples. Tweaking and pulling on them through the material. I could tell by the sweat dripping off of Chrissy's forehead that it was driving him wild.

"You like your tits played with don't you Chrissy? Does my pussy feel good fucking you in your pretty little girly clothes? Do you like being dressed up like a little slut?"

She pulled his nipples so hard that he screamed out, "UUGGGHHH! Please don't stop Jess. Oh god you're going to make me cum."

Bad move on his part, he just sealed his fate. Jessica slammed down on his cock one more time and held still, "Answer me, do you like wearing your pretty little slutty girl outfit? Does it make you feel good? I want to hear you say it. I need to hear you say to make me cum."

"Please Jess let me cum." Chrissy pleaded

Jessica was in control and she knew it. I think Chrissy knew it as well, and loved it. "Yes I love wearing my new clothes. I want to be your sissy slut Jess. Please make me your sissy slut. I'll wear anything you want."

Jessica raised herself up off of Chrissy's cock, grabbed both of his nipples, and looked him straight in the eye, "I knew you wanted this baby. Now I am going to make all the tension leave your body." With that said Jessica twisted Chrissy's nipples really hard and slammed down on his throbbing cock.

Jessica didn't let up on the pain and pleasure she was administering to Chrissy, "OH god yes. MMMMMPPPPHHHHH! AAAAGGHHH!!! Yes Yes." Chrissy was screaming and panting in between the pain being administered to his tits. Jessica kept it up until Chrissy shoved his cock deep up inside Jessica. He rammed himself so hard that I thought Jessica would fly over the back of the couch. Jessica gripped Chrissy's nipples that much harder to hold on.

I watched both of their bodies shake and I could actually see Chrissy's cock swell as he pumped his cum into Jessica. Cum and pussy juice started to run down the sides of Chrissy's cock, down his balls, and formed a puddle on his thighs, which were clamped tightly together.

No rest for the wicked. Jessica twisted Chrissy to the side forcing him to lie on his back on the couch. Chrissy's feet lifted off the floor and stretched out the length of the couch. All this was done with his cock still stuffed into Jessica's pussy. Jessica then lifted off his still hard cock, flipped around so that her back was facing him, then proceeded to scoot her cum filled pussy towards his face.

This was something new and unexpected for Chris as he attempted to stop her by placing his hands on her ass. He either wasn't as strong as he looks, or he really wanted this to happen. I think he just needed to be "forced" into this.

Jessica pushed her pussy onto his chin and slid up over his mouth. "Eat me out bitch. I didn't cum enough and I need to cum now. You need to finish what you started slut, now eat my cum filled pussy and don't you dare stop until I have cum."

Jessica wiggled her pussy all over his face smearing him cum all over it. Chris just lay there frozen. Jessica had zero patience and zero tolerance as she slapped his balls. Chris opened his mouth wide to let out a scream. This made the perfect receptacle for Jessica's pussy. "I said eat me bitch. It's your mess clean it up or I will slap these balls harder next time."

Chris didn't have to be told twice as I watched his tongue dart out and start to flicker around Jessica's pussy. "That's it baby lick me good. Suck that cum right out of my pussy. Suck on my lips baby, bite them, pull on them. OH ya that's it eat me. MMMMM real nice baby."

Chris was really starting to get into it as he started to move his head from side to side. I could hear him slurping up his cum as it flooded out of Jessica's pussy. Then the tell tail sign that I remember so well, his confirmation that he loves what he is doing, "MMMMMM!" He hummed into her pussy.

"Ya that's the way. You like eating cum out of my pussy don't you slut? Are you my cum eating slut now? Do you like drinking man juice out of pussy baby?" Jessica taunted him and his cock was rock hard again.

Jessica slapped at his hardon, "Ya you like this. You like being my little sissy cum slut." Chris' cock flexed with excitement as she talked dirty to him.

Jessica put her head down and pushed back hard onto Chris' face, "Suck me hard baby. Bite my pussy lips, pull on them. OH that's it almost there, harder baby harder. Here I cum baby. Get ready for a mouthful. I'm cumming hard AGGGHHHHHHH!"

I could hear Chris swallowing what sounded like two or three mouthfuls of cum and pussy juice. Then Chris screamed into Jessica's pussy and his cock started to shoot cum. As the first shot came out Jessica bent down and wrapped her lips around his pulsing cock head. Her lips puffed out as he continued to fill her mouth with cum.

Jessica pulled off of his face, turned back around and planted a kiss right on his lips. He didn't even fight her this time as her cheeks deflated as his cum transferred into his mouth. They passionately shared a long cum swapping kiss.

"Oh my god Jess I never thought sex could be so wild and taste so good." Chris wiped the hair out of Jessica's face and kissed her again.

"And you're just man enough to admit it. Tell me that you have any tension in your body now? You can share anything with me. I will do anything you want, at least once. No judgment, EVER." Chris pulled her into him and kissed her again.

I quietly went back to my office and let them enjoy the moment. I love that moment after sex when your heart is still racing and your body is covered with sweat and cum. It wasn't but a half hour later I heard Jessica call out that they would go get dinner and bring it back. The front door closed and I heard them drive off.

I went about finishing up one of my projects and felt very good about being so far ahead with my work. I thought to myself that Jessica was right. I am more balanced now and can concentrate better. My mind isn't wondering as much. The front door slamming knocked me out of my daydream.

"We're home Jamie. Come have dinner with us." Jessica called out.

She used my female name so I assume she expects me in a female outfit. I quickly went to my room and grabbed the black leather outfit. If I was going to fully expose myself in front of Chris, or Chrissy, I was going to look my hottest.

I walked into the kitchen consciously trying to use my most feminine walk as I crossed the kitchen in front of them. I grabbed three bottles of beer from the refrigerator and brought them to the table. Chrissy's mouth was agape and I could have used his jaw to open the bottle of beer. Jessica must have gone shopping because Chrissy was dressed in red nylons, red panties with white bows, and a white slip with a red ribbing along the edges and straps.

I could tell Jessica was pleased as she patted the chair next to her. Jessica made sure that she sat between us. "You look lovely Jamie. Doesn't Jamie look nice in black leather Chrissy?"

Chrissy was put on the spot but rolled with it, "Yes very nice." Chrissy answered and finally closed his mouth and swallowed. As he swallowed I could see him stretch his nick up like it was a big effort.

I found it most attractive to watch his Adams apple bob up and down. I felt a twinge in my leather panties. I quickly sat down. "You look beautiful Chrissy. Thank you both for bringing dinner home."

Jessica reached out to each of us and ran her hands up and down our legs. "I can't express how horny you two are making me right now. I never imagined how hot men dressed in lingerie could make me so fucking wet."

I looked up at Chrissy and watched his face blush as mine must have as well by the flushed feeling that swept over my face. I raised my beer bottle for a toast, which Chrissy and Jessica quickly followed suit, "To freedom within these walls. May all fears and desires be expressed, and may nothing be judged less you be willing to be judged. To our Sanctuary."

Our bottles clanked together and we enjoyed the Chinese food they brought home. I finished cleaning up and let Jess and Chrissy head into the living room. Jessica put in a DVD for us to watch. I walked into the living room with three more beers in hand expecting to sit in my chair. Jessica was seated in the middle of the couch wearing just a bra and panties with Chrissy on her left. Jessica again patted the seat next to her, directing me to the couch. I handed them each a beer and sat down.

The movie started, "Too Wong Foo" interesting but not surprising to be Jessica's favorite movie. I never put it together until now. We started watching the movie until we finished our beers and placed the empty bottles on the table. Chrissy leaned almost sideways on the couch and Jessica leaned into him, laying her head on his chest. Jessica then held out her hand and pulled me onto her, with my head lying on her breast. Jessica grabbed my hand and placed it on Chrissy's stomach and held it there as we all continued to watch the movie.

As we were watching the movie I realized that Jessica was using my hand to softly rub Chrissy's stomach through the silky slip. The feeling of the silk under my hand was turning me on and I am sure that Jessica could feel my hardon pressing against her leg. Jessica was lightly caressing the back of my hand as I now continued to run my hand over Chrissy's slip. Until the back of my hand came into contact with the tip of his hard cock, I hadn't realized that my hand wondered that far down his stomach. I tried to pull my hand further up Chrissy's stomach but Jessica held me fast and actually guided it down further. She intertwined our fingers and guided my hand gently up and down Chrissy's hard shaft. This was the first cock, other than my own, that I ever came in contact with.

Our fingertips floated along the silk covered shaft, barely putting any pressure against his cock. His cock was so long as we continued our journey down his shaft. We traced around his balls sack and then went back up his shaft. This time a little more pressure was applied and I could feel the ridges of his shaft. I thought my heart would burst out of my chest it was beating so hard and fast.

As we reached the tip of his cock, Jessica took my index finger and ran it over the tip searching out his hole. I felt the cold familiar wet spot of his dripping cock. With my head on Jessica's breast I could not only hear her heart beat but I could also feel it, affecting my own heart rate. My finger tip was running circles around Chrissy's cock head, causing his precum to leak out more. Jessica's fingers slipped out of mine, allowing her to take her hand and press it on top of mine as she forced my fingers to wrap around Chrissy's shaft. Once my fingers were around his shaft I heard a moan escape from his mouth and his cock twitched in my hand. I felt its girth expand and contract beneath my fingers.

Jessica now left my hand to explore on its own as her hand lifted the slip up on Chrissy to expose his nipple which she quickly latched onto with her mouth. I felt Chrissy push up on his hips as a large long breath escaped his mouth followed by a deep moan. Together Jessica and I were seducing this man and I hadn't even considered being with a man before. But here I am slowly exploring my first cock and wanting to seduce my first man. I wasn't sure how far this would go and I was less sure of how far I was willing to go.

Jessica reached up to her chest and unsnapped the front of her bra, exposing her breast. Her nipples were so hard and poking out from her areola. I took the hint and sucked in the hard nub. There we were lying on top of each other with Jessica attached to Chrissy's nipple, me attached to Jessica's nipple, and my hand attached to Chrissy's cock. The body heat was building up and the sweat was starting to form on all of our bodies.

My cock was pressing into my leather panties. I was so hard it hurt. I felt a hand running its fingers through my hair. I knew it couldn't be Jess from the angle. The soft caressing was acknowledging the connection we all had, accepting it, and agreeing to it. I reaffirmed my acceptance of his touch by reaching my hand inside his panties, grasping his cock firmly, and stroking his hard cock.

Chrissy pressed my head firmly to Jessica's breast, holding me tight to her breast. I felt Chrissy's body stiffen beneath us. His hips began that familiar unsettled movement that happens before it releases a load of cum. Recognizing the signs I began to stroke his cock faster. I didn't know it at the time, but Jessica had started to bite down on Chrissy's nipple and pull and pinch his other nipple.

Chrissy cried out, "Oh no, I'm going to cum, shit, oh shit, AAGGHH! MMMMM!" His entire body became stiff as a board. His hips pushed his cock in my hand. I held his cock tight allowing him to stretch the skin on his cock as tight as possible. Knowing that his cockhead was pulled tight which will make his cum feel that much better when it finally gets released. His hand pressed even more on my head and his fingers wiggled through my hair. I think he liked the feel of my hair against his fingers.

Jessica was sandwiched between us and was also enjoying the action. Jessica was grinding her pussy against Chrissy's red nylon covered leg, and my lips on her nipple, I felt her go through similar body convulsions. I bit down on her nipple sending her over the edge and into an intense orgasm. When Chrissy heard Jessica cry out in pleasure I felt his cum serge through his cock and release itself all over my hand. I loved the feeling as I continued to gently stroke the NOT softening cock. I felt my hand coated in his cum. His cock flexed a couple of more times in my hand which I knew that his orgasm was subsiding.

Jessica looked up at Chrissy, as they gazed into each other's eyes. They sensually kissed, accepting what had just happened. I was delighted that I was not only a witness to this great sex act, but that I was also a participant. I carefully pulled my hand out of Chrissy's panties and, as they continued to kiss, I brought my hand to my face and licked another man's cum off my hand. I ran my lips all over the back of my hand feeling the smooth silky substance as it accumulated in my mouth. It was the same but different than eating my own cum. It was surprisingly very pleasant.

I got up off of them to go to the kitchen to wash my hand. When I came back I brought another beer for each of us. "How are you both feeling?" I smiled to them both and held up the beers.

Chris was first to reach out his hand for a beer, now that he was sitting upright. Jessica had tossed her bra off completely and her panties choosing to sit naked. Her legs were hanging over Chris' lap giving him access to stroke her pussy. I handed Chris his beer and let my hand fall and drag across his chest, down his stomach, to stop at his drenched panties and semi erect cock. I gave his cock a little squeeze and pat, "That was so fucking hot", before I sat back down next to Jessica.

Jessica looked at me and placed her hand on my face, "Jamie didn't cum yet. That doesn't seem fair now does it Chrissy? The least we can do is help him get off like he did us don't you think?"

Chrissy nervously took a large swig of beer before he finally nodded his head. We put our beers, or what was left of them anyway, on the table. Jessica stood up, grabbed my ankles and swiveled my body onto the couch so that I was lying on my back. Jessica straddled my stomach with her back to my face. She looked at Chrissy, and using the finger gesture to 'come here', coaxed Chrissy to kneel between my legs.

Jessica grabbed Chrissy's hands and placed them on my hips. She hooked both her and his fingers under the waistband of my leather panties. Jessica leaned forward so that her mouth was right next to Chrissy's ear. In this position Jessica's ass and pussy were staring right into my face. I wasn't sure which view I wanted to see more. My cock was throbbing and if things didn't start to progress fast I was going to blow my load.

Jessica started her soft and sexy voice to mesmerize Chrissy into doing exactly what she wanted, and what he wanted. "Go on pull them down. I want to see you touch a man's cock. I'm so horny baby, let's do this together."

I felt my panties being pulled down. I looked beyond Jessica's shoulder to see Chrissy's face staring down at my crotch. The sound of all of our hearts beating was only drowned out by the sounds of my leather panties being wiggled down my legs. Jessica kept purring into Chrissy's ear, "That's it baby pull them all the way off. Show me his cock baby. I could see it in your eyes. You want this just as much as me. Pull them down. Reveal that cock."

My panties were tugged down harder as I felt my cock bend painfully forward before being released and snapping hard against my leather covered stomach. My panties passed my knees, which I then bent to make it easier to pull off my panties. I felt Chrissy's hands on my knees as I lowered my legs back down. I could detect a trembling in his hands as he slowly moved them up my thighs.

Jessica continued her coaching, "That's it baby feel how soft his legs are. Don't they feel good to touch? Tell me what you think of his cock baby? What do you see?"

Jessica was so turned on I could see her pussy lips swell and I could see her getting wet. My mouth began to water at the site as I watched her squeeze her pussy muscles and slowly begin rotating her hips.

I felt Chrissy's hand on my inner thigh before he finally ran a finger over my ball sack. His voice was barely a whisper, "So soft. I never felt this before."

His fingers continued to trace up along my shaft. They examined and traced every vein along the shaft of my cock. When he got to my spongy cock head I bit my lip and did everything I could think of to keep from blowing my load. Chrissy placed the tip of his finger in my clit and dragged the large drop of precum all over my cockhead. "So soft and wet." He whispered.

Jessica coached on, "Taste it baby. Put your finger to you lips and taste it. You made him drip baby, you excite him."

I could see Chrissy's finger slowly rise to his lips. His tongue darted out from between his lips as he licked the drop of precum from his finger. Jessica moved forward and kissed Chrissy before he could take his finger from his mouth. I know that Jessica had Chrissy beyond the point of making any decisions for himself. Jessica continued to kiss Chrissy as she brought their heads down towards my cock. As Jessica moved her head down her pussy was being pushed closer to my face.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,350 Followers