Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,361 Followers

Emily used more lube and then grabbed Jacob's cock and pulled him into position. I pulled my hand out of Chrissy's ass as I felt Jacob's cock head filling the void where my hand was. Jacob's head fit in snuggly as Emily and I watched his cock disappear into Chrissy's pussy. Chrissy froze as the first few inches entered her. Jacob was slow and methodical, experienced in knowing his cock could hurt someone. Emily applied more lube to Jacob's shaft as he pulled a couple of inches out and pressed forward again.

I felt compelled to rub Chrissy's back to comfort her as she was taking the biggest cock I have ever seen. Chrissy lifted her head away from Jessica's pussy, "Oh god that is so fucking big. Fuck me Jacob. Take that big black cock and fuck me hard, I'm ready. I need it please fuck my pussy baby. Make me a woman, fuck me now."

Jacob was too compassionate to ram his cock in her. Rather he pushed slowly in and out, sawing his way into Chrissy until he was almost bottomed out, "I didn't think you could take it sweetheart. My god you are so tight. Are you sure Love, that you can take more?"

Lana lifted off of Jessica's cock to get a better look at her husband fucking someone other than her, and a man none the less. Jessica now was able to hold Chrissy's head against her pussy. I could tell Jessica was getting close as her soon to be husband was getting fucked by a huge cock. Jessica's face was clinched tight as her impending orgasm was about to hit, "Fuck him Jacob. Shove that big cock all the way in, ram it hard. Make me feel your cock thrust into him."

Jacob's arm muscles flexed as his grip tightened onto Chrissy's hips. He pulled his cock nearly all the way out. Chrissy's hole was stretched wide. Emily shot another squirt of lube onto his long shaft just before he slammed all ten inches into Chrissy. Chrissy screamed into Jessica's pussy as she held her head against her pussy. The thrust of Jacob's cock pressed Chrissy tightly against Jessica's pussy. Jessica was sent over the edge as her face unnaturally contorted during her orgasm.

Jacob was now fucking Chrissy for all he was worth. The naked bodies surrounding him were too much as he fucked Chrissy. "Oh fuck, yes take it baby. I am going to cum. OH Damn! MMMMpphhh!"

The sweat was dripping from Jacob's forehead and onto Chrissy's back. Chrissy looked ready to pass out as she held her head down onto Jessica's pussy. Her cheeks were covered with Jessica's pussy juices. Jacob shoved his cock deep into Chrissy and I watched as his balls contracted and his cock began to pump Chrissy full of his seed. Jacob pulled back just enough for me to see the underside of his cock pulse as he pumped his load. Jacob had so much cum, or the space inside Chrissy was so full, that his cum was shooting out the sides of his cock, onto his balls, and down Chrissy's legs. What a beautiful site it was.

Jacob pulled his semi hard cock out of Chrissy ass, picked her up and flipped her over onto her back. He lay on top of her and then rolled her on top of him in one fluid motion. He is so strong and big. Chrissy melted into his body as they became one.

I was hard as a rock watching the cum leak from Chrissy's pussy and onto Jacob's balls and legs. I knew Emily hadn't cum yet so I swung my body around to where I was between her legs. She still had on her harness but not the cock that goes inside her. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and shoved my cock into her sloppy pussy. I bottomed out and started to fuck her hard. The fake cock was flopping and slapping her in the stomach as I fucked her for all I was worth. Lana moved over and started to bite and pull on Emily's nipples. Emily grabbed Lana's ass and started to knead her flesh.

I was in for the long haul having already cum. But when Lana told Emily to spank her ass and Emily complied I had to really work on making this last. Emily had a fire in her eyes that I haven't seen before. Her arms reached out and came back down on Lana's ass. The hand to flesh sound filled the room. Emily screamed out as Lana pulled on her nipples. Emily's pussy clamped down on my cock as she had the pent up orgasm that was waiting to come out. Emily stopped spanking Lana and held her hand against the woman's ass for support as she enjoyed her orgasm.

When Emily released the tension on my cock I pulled out and moved behind Lana and shoved my cock in her pussy. "MMM, Jamie fuck me with Emily's pussy juice. Fuck me harder man."

I was slamming my hips into Lana's ass making the same slapping sound as when Emily was using her hand. Jessica slid under Lana, grabbed her head hard and slammed it down onto her pussy, "Eat me bitch."

Lana went wild eating Jessica's pussy. Lana liked to be the submissive slut as Jessica held her head and face fucked her with her pussy. Lana had another orgasm that put me over the top. I pulled out and shot my load all over Lana's ass and back. Chrissy and Jacob were right next to me ready to clean my mess, Jacob on one side Chrissy on the other. My white globes of cum stood out against Lana's mocha skin. Jacob licked a glob from her back and then sucked in my cock. I wasn't expecting this but I held still. Jacob cleaned my cock of his wife's pussy juice and sucked out the last couple of drops I had in my shaft. My cock was becoming too sensitive and I pulled back.

Jacob was hard again and Jessica was determined to ride it. Jessica stood on the bed and unhooked her harness letting it fall to the bed. She walked next to Jacob, grabbed his shoulders, and pushed him back onto the bed. Emily rolled away just in time. Jessica's pussy landed on Jacob's stomach but the muscle man didn't even notice the light woman on top of him.

"Fuck me baby," was all Jessica said as she slid her body down and began to consume Jacob's cock.

"Oh fuck me. You're so fucking big. God it feels sooooo good!" Jessica went into a trance as she concentrated on getting that cock inside of her. Jessica did all the work and Jacob just held her for support. Jessica moved up Jacob's body as his cock pulled out of her pussy. Then she would hold his shoulders and push back down his body, dragging her breast along his torso. You could see Jessica's face focusing on getting all of his cock inside of her before she started to cum, which happened the second Jacob bottomed out.

Jessica pushed down one last time taking the entire cock, "SHHHIIITTTT!!! AAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!" Jessica pressed her body against Jacob as her orgasm peaked.

Jessica lifted her body and pulled off of Jacob's cock. She rolled back onto the bed and into Emily's arms. Emily wrapped her arms around Jessica as they both were spent. Jacob was still hard and glistening with Jessica's pussy juice. Chrissy and I attached Jacob's cock with a vengeance. We both licked his cock up and down the shaft. I reached the top and barely got my mouth around it. I don't know how they all did it. Jacob lifted his legs up as Chrissy licked her way down to his ass. Chrissy's tongue found his hole, "Oh yes that's it baby right there. Fuck it baby."

Jacob again surprised us as not only this god like creature fucked men but now wanted to be fucked. Chrissy tongued Jacob's hole until she felt he was ready. Jacob was pouring out precum that I eagerly lapped up. Chrissy wrapped her arms around his big muscular thighs and pressed her cock into his pussy. The initial pain was apparent on his face as his neck muscles tightened and bulged. His teeth clinched, "NNNNNMMMMMM. YES do me honey. Push that cock in me. Fuck me, fuck me good."

Chrissy didn't waste any time letting him adjust as she pulled back and rammed her cock into him until she hit bottom. Jacob screamed out, "FUCK YES!"

Chrissy pulled back out and started to long dick him, "Is this what you want baby? You like a nice hard cock fucking your pretty little ass pussy? You like this don't you? You are just a big strong beautiful pussy boy aren't you? That's it baby take my cock. My cock is going in and out of your pussy. You like that feel baby?"

Jacob was getting off on the dirty talk as I jacked his cock I could feel it twitch and jerk in my hand. "Yes oh yes fuck me. Fuck my pussy. AAAHHHHH! Yes I love cock, fuck me please fuck me."

Chrissy was working his ass good and hard. But she couldn't handle the scene either and it pushed her over the edge as she pushed her cock into Jacob's ass and filled him up with cum, "Yes that's it bitch take my load. Do you feel me shooting my cum in your pussy baby?"

Jacob's cock flared in my hand as I jacked him off. It was so strong that is made my hand open up to the point that my fingers could not touch as they wrapped around his shaft. Then I felt it begin to pulse and his cum surged through the big tube that ran along the bottom of his shaft. I never watched a cock erupt with such force as his cum flew out the tip of his cock and landed on his shoulder and chest. I was just able to get my mouth over his cock to catch the last few dribbles of cum as they seeped out. It tasted so good, warm, and thick.

We all lay exhausted as or climaxes subsided. Lana and Jacob slipped off the bed and headed towards the doorway. Emily propped her elbow on the bed and rested her head in the palm of her hand, "Where do you two think you're going?"

Jacob turned back, "We are going to clean the kitchen and head home. Tonight was grand."

Emily raised her other hand and crooked her finger creating the universal sign to 'come here', "You aren't going out in the dark waters and you're NOT cleaning the kitchen tonight. You can squeeze back on the bed or you can take one of the other rooms."

As crowded as it was, they thankfully agreed, and found space on the king size. Jacob lay on his back and Lana comfortably crawled on top of him and fell back to sleep with her head on his chest. They made such a peaceful and beautiful couple.

The next morning we all fumbled awake. Emily pushed me off the bed so she could get up, "I have to pee and can't hold it any longer."

I rubbed my eyes, "A simple 'honey could you move please' would have done nicely."

Emily shook her ass in my face and walked towards the bathroom. God I love that woman.

We all showered and found ourselves back together again in the kitchen. Lana and Jacob had put on coffee and feverishly cleaning the kitchen. Emily walked up and grabbed a dish towel. Lana moved to snatch it out of her hand but Emily was too fast, "I am just going to help you with the dishes."

Lana looked at Emily, "But we never, I mean nobody has ever helped. I mean a guest has never offered to help."

Emily laughed at Lana and kissed her forehead, "Don't be silly. How do you think we survive outside of this vacation? We do dishes, we cook, we clean," Emily leaned into Lana as if she were telling her a secret, "we even clean toilets."

The room filled with laughter as we all got up and cleaned the kitchen in minutes. You could tell that Jacob and Lana were nervous but we just plowed over them and began slicing fresh fruit for breakfast as Lana began to whip up some concoction in a bowl that I was sure would be scrumptious.

We were about to sit down when Emily noticed the table, "This is unacceptable."

Emily marched into the kitchen and came out caring two more place settings. She handed Jessica the dishware and went back to the kitchen. Emily returned once again pushing Jacob and Lana towards the table, "SIT"

I got up and pulled a chair out for Lana. Chrissy quickly followed suit for Jacob. Jessica scurried into the kitchen to help Emily. I poured each of them a cup of coffee as the women came out of the kitchen caring breakfast. "Here we go, now this is much better don't you all think so?"

I raised my cup of coffee as if to second her proposal. Emily walked around the table filling our dishes with eggs and sausages with Jessica following her lead with fruit and cheese biscuits. When all the plates had food Emily and Jessica took their seats. "Now let's eat."

Lana and Jacob hesitantly picked up their forks as we dove into our plates of food. Jessica was first to break the ice, "I didn't realize how hungry I was. I must have worked off a million calories last night."

Lana and Jacob cracked a smile as we all stared at them. They looked up to notice us staring at them and we all busted out laughing. Emily reached over and grabbed Lana's forearm, "Relax you two, we are all happy with ourselves and what we did last night. I'm sure I say this for all of us that it was our pleasure last night to have you in our bedroom."

Chrissy started a slow clap that was immediately followed by the rest of us. Lana leaned over to Emily and kissed her on the cheek. Chrissy leaned over and kissed Jacob on his cheek. "Now let's not get started again this girl needs to make herself presentable." I was quick to throw the white flag up.

The table went back to a regular conversation as we all finished our breakfast. Lana and Jacob jumped up and began to clear the table. "Oh no you two don't, we will take care of this you go relax and be our guests today." Emily said as she grabbed the dishes from Lana.

"Oh no, I couldn't let you. You've done so much already. We don't mind, it's our job." You could see that Lana was really uncomfortable with the tables being turned on her.

I picked up my plate, "Let's just all work together and get this cleaned up, then maybe we can all relax, together?"

Chrissy and Jessica started to gather dishes as Emily released her hold on the plate that Lana held. With all of us helping we were able to completely clear the table in one trip. Lana began to wash as Emily dried and Jacob put the dishes away. Jessica mixed some fresh orange juice and champagne as Chrissy stood on a chair handing me champagne glasses.

In just a few minutes we were lounging by the pool sipping mimosas. Emily and Jessica dropped their clothes onto a chair and stepped onto a floating bed in the pool. Jacob leaned over and handed them a fresh glass of mimosas. We all began to get undressed and join the girls sunbathing. Jacob and Lana were adjusting to being part of the group rather than the servants.

Jacob lay on his back on a lounge chair. His long lean body stretched the full length of the chair and his feet still dangled passed the end, his flaccid member resting along his leg. Chrissy couldn't hold back any longer as she knelt alongside Jacob's chair and leaned her head over his body running her tongue up the full length of his now growing cock. She reached the tip and engulfed it into her mouth. In his flaccid state she was still only able to get three-quarters of it in her mouth, which soon was only half as it grew pulling itself out of her mouth.

Lana sat next to Chrissy, "It tastes good doesn't it honey? You like Jacob's big cock in your mouth? You know what he wants more than anything?"

Chrissy never slowed her pace as her head bobbed up and down on Jacob's hard cock, as she shook her head no.

"He wants you to fuck his big tight ass. He wants to feel your cock fucking him. He wants you to fill him with cum. And when you're done he wants Jaimie to continue fucking him until he gets a second load of cum. Can you do that for him? Can you both fuck this nice tight ass?" Lana was running her hands along Jacob's body causing him to squirm under her touch. His body lurched up forcing his cock down Chrissy's throat. Chrissy backed off before she choked on the monster cock but quickly resumed her head bobbing.

The girls were now sitting up and watching the scene unfold as they gently rubbed each other's pussy. I moved up on the other side of Jacob and placed my hand around the base of his cock. I felt his warm blood pulsing through the veins as I gripped his shaft. Chrissy released her suction hold on his cock and licked her way down to his balls. Her hands gripped Jacob's muscular thighs and lifted his ass off the chair to expose his ass. Chrissy then licked and sucked on his large ball sac before she began to lick and bite just below his balls. I placed my mouth around Jacob's cock head and resumed where Chrissy left off, which also gave me a better view of Chrissy about to rim Jacob's puckered tight hole.

Jacob pulled his knees back giving Chrissy better access to his ass. He wanted it bad. Jacob grabbed his own ass cheeks and pulled them apart, "Please Ms Chrissy" was all he was able to get out of his mouth before Chrissy's tongue pushed into his pink wrinkled little pussy, "UGH! MMMMM, that feels so nice." Jacob hissed out.

Chrissy slathered his ass with her spit until he was begging to get fucked, "Oh yes that's it, yes, no more please I can't take it, fuck me. Put your cock in my pussy and fuck me like you did last night, please Chrissy fuck me!" Jacob was pleading like a sex crazed bitch in heat.

Chrissy grabbed a towel off the chair and rolled it into a tube that she pushed under Jacob's ass. Jacob rolled his back down until it rested on the thick towel beneath him. Chrissy placed her cock to his hole, "Is this what you want baby? You need a cock in you to make you feel good? You want me to fuck you with my cock and fill you with my hot cum? Grab my cock baby and put it where you want it."

Jacob's long arms reached past his ass and gripped onto Chrissy's hard cock. He pulled it so hard that it almost knocked Chrissy off balance. He pulled her cock to the entrance of his hot hole and began to feed it into him. Chrissy's cockhead disappeared without any resistance, "UMMM, yes that feels sooooo good. Fuck me baby." Jacob said as he wiggled his ass against Chrissy's cock.

Chrissy grabbed Jacob's legs and lunged forward pushing her entire cock into Jacob. Lana was encouraging Chrissy,"Yes that's it shove that cock into his pussy. He likes it rough baby, fuck him hard. Show him who is boss and fuck his pussy like a mad man. MMMM that is so hot, fuck him, baby fuck him harder." Lana was feverishly fingering her pussy.

The scene was so hot that I flung my leg over Jacob's head and pushed my cock down his throat. I lay prone against his chest reaching my arms out to grab Jacob's ass, my chin nestled between his balls. The view was fabulous as I watched Chrissy's cock fuck Jacob. Jacob was gagging on my cock and I didn't care. I wasn't going to cum I was saving that to add to his cream filled pussy.

Jacob used his free hands to lift me by the hips and began to raise and lower my body like he was lifting weights. He was face fucking him-self and I was his fuck toy. Chrissy was watching my ass go up and down which pushed her over the edge and I kept my eyes focused on her cock as I watched her cum being pumped into Jacob's ass, "ARGH! Yes take it bitch. I am filling you with my cum, UNNNGGG!"

Chrissy pulled her sloppy cock out of Jacob's cum dripping pussy. I flipped out of Jacob's grip and scurried around to take Chrissy's place. I shoved my cock into his ass with no resistance at all. It was sloppy wet and I could feel the heat from Chrissy's cum on my cock. I pulled my cock out and could see it coated with cum. I almost blew my load right then until Lana diverted my attention as she crawled up onto Jacob's cock and sat right down on it facing me. She grabbed me around the neck and brought me into a kiss that I knew was being used to stifle her orgasmic scream.

Lana's breast pressed against my chest and her nails pressed into my back. The pain from her nails and our nipples rubbing against each other was too much and I was already shooting my load into Jacob's well fucked ass.

I pulled out my softening cock and Jacob was about to lower his legs when Jessica shoved me out of the way and into the pool, "Clean up bitch it's our turn to fuck this ass like it has never been fucked before." Jessica had on her big cock strapon harness and wasted no time in shoving it into Jacob's ass.

Jacob screamed out "AAAHHHHH!!! It's so big, Ohhhh!"

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,361 Followers