Buster Makes Another Friend

Info
Buster has fun with his mistress and meets her friend.
3.5k words
4.44
62.8k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Hi,

I'm a handyman. I can do odd jobs for you that need fixing up around your house.

I'm fairly choosy about what work I take on, but if a woman phones up and asks me to come round, that always a good start.

I enjoy doing jobs for single women or housewives, and then I have my regulars. Annie is a regular.

When I got a call from her the other day saying a ceiling light wouldn't work, I knew that it was just an excuse. When I got round there the next day, sure enough it was just a blown light bulb.

"Oh" she said, "that simple? Ah well then Buster I guess it's time for you leash."

I had experienced the leash once before and so I had an idea what to expect. I was immediately in her power as she produced a leather dog leash and collar.

I said nothing as she approached, reached out and lifted the front of my shirt to expose my belt buckle which she undid, followed by my zip.

Silently she slid down my shorts and briefs, placed a hand underneath my balls and threaded the collar under them and fastened it over the top of my prick, which had started to stiffen as soon as I heard mention of the leash.

She tightened the collar so that my prick and balls were bunched together and there was no danger of the collar falling off. Then she pulled off my shirt so that I was completely naked and slapped the leash hard across my buttocks.

"Come on Buster, walkies time."

I knew the drill. I dropped onto all fours and she fed the leash between my legs so that it pulled my prick and balls back between them.

I made my way across the room to the patio doors. I was eager to get into the garden because I knew what lay in store out there, but I had to go slowly because Annie was holding the leash tight. I knew she was enjoying the sight of my prick pointing backwards, poking out between my legs, and enjoyed the power she held over me.

Half way across the lounge-room carpet she pulled me to a halt. She reached down and fondled my balls and then my prick; inspecting them as if to make sure they were in a fit state for what she had in store. That fondling got me all the more aroused with anticipation of the things to come.

A crack of the leash across my backside signalled that we were on the move again; out through the patio and into the secluded garden. We did a couple of circuits on the grass with me still on all fours, completely naked, her pet on a tight leash.

She issued the occasional command of "Heel Buster," and we stopped a couple of times for inspection of my privates. On each occasion she stroked my prick a few times and squeezed my balls to show me that she was in control.

Then she led me across to the garden bench. I was expecting her to sit down and spread her legs and invite me to sniff and lick at her pussy the way had done the last time, but she didn't. Instead she tied the leash to the bench and went back inside saying "Just stay there Buster, I'll be back shortly."

I waited patiently.

A couple of minutes later I hear voices. Annie is coming back, but she's not alone.

I panicked. It was too late though. Apart from being tethered by my private parts, even if I got my leash off, there was nowhere to go. I stayed where I was on my hand & knees. A limp prick hanging between my legs.

There appeared only to be one person with Annie. A woman.

"Yes I had to tether him up." Annie was saying. "Oh Claire you wouldn't believe what he did last time." She whispered into Claire's ear and Claire was duly shocked.

"I'm surprised you didn't take him straight to the vet and have them cut off." said Claire.

I started to get a bit worried.

"Oh I couldn't do that to him. Look at them. He'd be lost without these." And with that she reached down and clasped my prick and balls in her two hands, gently massaging my balls and pulling on my prick and displaying it to Claire. I started to think this could turn out well. My prick stiffened again.

"Besides" she said and then she whispered in Claire's ear again. More surprise from Claire "Oh don't tell me you enjoyed it."

"See for yourself." She gesture for Claire to examine my privates, which to my surprise she did. Her hands were slender, more bony than Annies, tentative at first but shortly she seemed to enjoy the idea of playing with the prick of this tethered animal. Annie pulled on the leash so my prick pointed backwards while Claire squeezed and stoked it. After a few moments they both laughed.

"I know it's cruel but I enjoy teasing him." Annie confessed.

With that she came round and stood in front of me. She lifted her skirt and edged forward until her panties were an inch away from my snout. As I moved towards her she backed off until the leash stopped my movement. I could see the form of her pussy lips through the thin material and I could smell the sweet aroma, but I just couldn't reach it without the leash pulling my balls off.

"I do enjoy teasing him," she said, "but then that tongue is something special."

With that she moved closer so that I could press my snout between her thighs and nuzzle up against her clit. I drank in the sweet smell of her pussy and the juices that had probably been developing since she started enacting her little fantasy.

She pulled the crotch of her panties aside and stood with her legs parted, astride my head, so that I could look up and bury my face in her pussy. It was beautiful. I licked at her clit like a thirsty dog. Her pussy was dripping and I drank in the juices. She was clearly enjoying the situation. Her pet dog devouring her pussy while her friend looked on.

She moaned with appreciation as I rubbed my snout from side to side across her clit, then licked at it with my big doggy tongue. I managed to get close enough to take her clit between my lips and suck on it as I massaged it with my tongue.

After a while she pulled away. "Oh Claire you should have a go" but Claire wasn't sure. "you said you wanted to. Just sit on the bench over there and let him lick you. I'll hold on to his leash and keep him in check."

With some hesitation Claire sat down on the bench and parted her legs, exposing what looked like silk panties in bright pink.

Annie untied the leash and took a firm grip on it. "You'll have to pull you panties aside if you want him to lick you. He is a dog after all." Claire followed instructions, exposing the most beautiful pale pink pussy lips with wispy golden hair.

Annie let out just enough slack on the leash so I could get my head between Claire's legs and push my snout up against her pussy. I moved the tip of my nose around her delicate pussy lips and tried to nuzzle in between them, but they weren't moist yet so I started to lick at them instead.

I ran my tongue up from the bottom of her pussy to her clit at the top a few times, making sure that I got a fair bit of saliva on her clit. Then I rubbed the tip of my nose up and down over her clit while I lapped with my tongue at the entrance to her pussy.

Claire's pussy tasted and smelled different from Annie's, more subtle but no less arousing.

I could feel Annie playing gently with my prick as I licked at her friend. I knew she was preparing it, and me, and I knew what for and it sent waves of pleasure and anticipation through my body.

I moved from lapping at Claire's pussy to take her clit into my mouth and sucked on it, gently at first but then it tasted so good I started sucking harder and flicking my tongue across the tip. She wriggled and moaned appreciatively. At one point I must have got a bit carried away and bit a little too hard, which brought an "ouch" from her and a swift slap of the leash across my bare arse. "Behave yourself Buster or you'll go straight to your kennel."

I didn't want that so I settled back into a gentler, regular lapping against her clit with occasional excursion of my tongue back further down between her pussy lips and a little further in; in to that place that I was hoping to explore intimately.

Claire was much more relaxed now, leaning back and enjoying the attention her pussy was receiving. Annie continued to stroke my prick and massage my balls, which was strangely comforting, like an old friend, but I could feel her watching closely what I did to Claire.

Gradually Claire's pussy juices flowed more freely and her body started to tense so I pushed further in between her legs and sucked rhythmically on her clit. Eventually she shuddered and sighed in what seemed to be a fairly restrained orgasm. I eased back on the sucking and then just licked up the full length of her pussy stroking my nose against her clit with each pass. She shuddered each time I did so until eventually she just went limp.

"Well now it's my turn" said Annie giving my prick a final affectionate pull and making her way round to the bench to sit next to Claire. She pulled her panties down completely and spread her legs exposing that exquisite pussy that I've experienced a few times now. I moved over and buried my face between her legs and started licking, the taste and the texture of those soft pussy lips was just delightful,

Annie was just starting to respond to my licking and sucking when Claire stood up and announced that she had to go.

Annie was taken by surprise, but said "Oh, of course. I'll just see you out".

I was very disappointed, having been thinking about all sorts of possible outcomes for the afternoon. But what's a dog to do? I rolled over on my back on the grass and just thought about how bizarre the situation was and how I managed to get mixed up in it. Not that I had any regrets.

Annie was back very quickly. "OK Buster, it's just you and me now. You can give mummy one of those doggy fucks she likes so much." I got up onto my hands & knees pretty quick.

Annie got down to my level, on her hand and knees, still with no knickers and she pulled up her skirt to expose a beautiful rear end. lt was pale and plump and very appealing.

I could see a little pink flesh peeping out from between her legs and from amongst the bushy hair that surrounded it. Some men like a shaved pussy. I prefer a woman to have at least a bit of hair between her legs. It feels more natural. This was a particularly wonderful sight.

I made my way over to her, on all fours, pressed my nose up between her arse cheeks and licked at the opening of her pussy. It was juicy. I'd say she had been thinking about this ever since Claire said she wanted to leave. I pulled slowly on my prick and thought about how easily it would slide into that slippery flesh, but I didn't want to rush things.

I ran my nose up and down her pussy a few times pushing it as deep as I could between her pussy lips and into the soft flesh inside. Then I nuzzled it back up between her arse cheeks while I licked at her pussy again. The delicate aroma from her arse and the taste of her pussy juices was just sensational. It was getting me going and she was clearly enjoying it as she gyrated her rear-end and pressed her pussy hard against my mouth.

She dropped down onto her elbows and spread her legs a little wider so her backside pointed up at the sky and her pussy was more exposed. I pushed myself further underneath her but I still couldn't reach her clit properly, so I flipped over and lay on my back with my face underneath her and pulled her backside down onto my face.

Annie lowered herself on her haunches and after adjusting her position a little she was crouching with her pussy nestled perfectly over my mouth. I rubbed my nose up and down between her pussy lips as I had done before, to collect some of her juices over my nose. Once it was well coated and slippery I moved it up to nuzzle against her clit.

As I rubbed my nose back and forward over her clit I explored the opening to her pussy with my tongue lapping slowly from bottom to top, and stretching inside as far as I could. She seemed to enjoy this as she pushed more of her weight down on me and moved back and forward so her clit rubbed hard up against my nose.

Looking back we would have made an interesting site for an observer. A naked man lying on his back on the grass with a dog leash still fastened to his private parts and the lady of the house with her skirt hitched up and no knickers rubbing her pussy over his face. At the time I didn't think of that of course. I was just in heaven.

After a while of rubbing her clit over my nose and me doing my best to lick her pussy, she moved backwards slightly and rubbed her clit up against my lips. I opened my mouth a little so that I was able to take her clit between my lips and suck gently on it, flicking if with my tongue on the inside.

I reached up with one hand and started playing with her pussy, sliding a finger inside and stroking against the front wall as I sucked on her clit. Her pussy was still very slippery, so I took the opportunity to transfer some of the juices down to my prick and started to stroke myself rubbing her juices up and down my shaft.

I returned the other hand up to Annie's pussy, sliding two fingers in this time to explore the inside again. The walls of her pussy gripped my fingers and caressed them as they slid in and out of her.

The combination of stroking in her pussy and sucking on her clit was clearly getting to her. She started a series of low moans and her body gradually tensed as I increased the pace of my sucking and the pressure of my tongue on her clit. Eventually her whole body shuddered and she let out what was almost a scream followed by a kind of giggle.

She continued to moan and she returned to rubbing her pussy up and down over my face. I just lay there letting her do whatever felt good for her while I played with myself to make sure I was ready to slide my prick inside that wet pussy once she had finished rubbing all over my face.

After a while, to my relief, she said "Oh Buster fuck me with that doggy prick of yours." So what could I do but obey?

I got back up and knelt between her legs, positioning my prick at that beautiful pink and hairy opening. I rubbed the bulging tip of my prick up and down a few times letting her pussy lips caress it gently and gathering some of her juices before sliding it slowly in, a little at first with a few short teasing strokes in and out before I had it completely buried inside her. Annie sighed as it went in and let out a grunt when it reached the furthest point of penetration.

Being inside her was just as good as I remembered it from the last time. Watching my prick slide slowly in and out from between her legs. Seeing the hairy flesh at the back edge of her pussy move with my prick, resisting its intrusion on the way in, and clinging, not wanting to let go as I withdrew.

And then there was her arse. And what a beautiful arse she has. I wish I had a better word to describe it. I parted her cheeks to fully admire the sight of her hairy little hole. Very clean and very delicate.

As I found out last time, Annie doesn't mind a bit of gentle play with her arse, so as I stroked my prick slowly in and out of her pussy I dribbled a little saliva down between her arse cheeks and watched it run down onto her little round opening. Then I rubbed it round a little, coating my finger and the surrounds of her arsehole. Then I slid it slowly in.

She let out a quiet moan, almost a hum, I think a statement of acceptance or permission as much as anything. Her muscle gripped my finger as a gatekeeper, seeming to say "you can only come in here if you are going to play nicely." I negotiated with it, gently sliding that single finger slowly in and out to show I meant no harm.

As I continued to push my prick in and out of her pussy, I put a bit of saliva on the fingers of my free hand and I reached around her leg to seek out her clit. I started to stroke it, very gently, guessing that it could still be sensitive.

"Oh yes" she said slowly, so I concentrated on maintaining a gentle rhythm on her clit while I stroked my prick slowly in and out of her pussy. I had to shift onto one knee and use the hand on her backside to steady me.

That meant I couldn't do much with the finger that was playing with her arsehole. I had to be content with a subtle movement drawing it just slightly out and pushing gently back in.

Her arse muscle had accepted the presence of my finger and had relaxed but I sensed it was getting dry so I pulled my finger out and dribbled a little more saliva on it. As I did so I took in the beautiful aroma that my finger now had. When I returned it, that first finger slid in easily. Her body welcomed it, so I explored with a second finger and slid that slowly in alongside the first.

Annie groaned again and I sensed that she was mounting to another orgasm as I continued to slide my prick in and out of her pussy and to play with her clit. Again her body gradually tensed. Her back arched and she moaned repeatedly as I thrust more energetically, pushing my prick deep into her pussy until she shuddered and let out a prolonged gasp. Her arsehole gripped my fingers hard.

She reached up to my hand signalling me to stop playing with her clit so I did and I slowed down my thrusting into her pussy and just continued to slide my prick in and out slowly for a while.

I had been deliberately holding back but was very close to coming. I couldn't resist the temptation of her backside though. Having experienced sliding my prick into her arsehole once before.

So I quickly removed my fingers, rubbed some more saliva around the entrance, pulled my prick out of her pussy and pushed it up against her ring. At first it resisted but then it gave way and my prick popped in, disappearing up to the hilt. Annie gasped but seemed to be OK so I slid my prick slowly back and forward.

I placed my hands firmly on her buttocks and held them apart to watch as my prick disappeared into her back passage and then re-emerged. The feeling of that muscle gripping my prick so tight was wonderful; rippling up the full length and catching on the tip, just stopping it from popping out.

And, the sight of her glistening hairy little arsehole giving way as my prick pushed in and clinging to it as I pulled out was just awesome. It was only a short time before I had to let myself go. I exploded inside her with the most powerful orgasm I'd had in a long time.

I tried continuing to thrust for a while but then we both just collapsed together on the grass with me wrapped around her back. I put an arm around her and gently kissed the back of her neck.

As of that day, Annie was my favourite client.

--:--
--:--
1.0
hornyhandyman
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

not as good as your "first" walk, but still hot.

love your sexy voice.

Share this

Similar Stories

Buster's First Outing Buster has fun when his mistress walks him on a leash.in Audio
For My Mistress Just a fantasy I played with.in Audio
Peter Punishes Himself for Mistress Naughty Peter spanks his ass red for Kira. (2 voices M/F)in Audio
Rape Reversal'n Sounding Fetish Soundin' fetish and the feminazi rape of toxic male ego/cock.in Audio
Soft Summer Rain An exhibitionistic woman dominates her man sensually.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories