Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trishelle decided to stick her middle finger into Brittany’s anus. Sliding it in and out while fucking her hard and deep in her pussy. One hand still attached to Brittany’s huge melons, bouncing and swaying.

“Oh fuck. Harder Trish. Fuck me harder,” moaned Brittany while her face is in her pillow.

Kristen decided to return the favor to Brittany and grabbed hold on her right soft mountain tit and started to suck down hard on it while being fucked hard. Sinking her teeth into the tit flesh. Chewing down on it.

The twins now had both girls bouncing on top of them. Trishelle just couldn’t help herself and sat up to feast on Brittany’s huge jugs which were red and sore from everyone’s abuse. The huge tits kept hitting Trishelle’s face, smoothing her in the tit flesh. This made Trishelle thrust the big fake cock harder into Brittany’s sore pussy. Trishelle’s hands held onto Brittany’s big bubble ass, bouncing her.

Danielle was doing the same to Kristen. Sucking her big tits and holding onto her ass. Uncle Keith had seen enough and was about to pass out from all the moaning and orgasms in the room. He decided he go take a cold shower after jerking off several times. His penis was sore. The fucking continued into morning.

Early Saturday morning came and the sun was shinning through Brittany’s window. The girls were all laying side by side each other, still naked. The bed was covered in cum and sweat. Brittany opened her eyes and saw her alarm clock and it read 9:00 am. She sat up causing her massive, sweaty and sore tits to be uncovered from the soak sheets. She got out of bed and was pretty much sore all over. She could barely stand up and put back on her oversize T-shirt. The other girls wake up soon after that, feeling sore as well. Danielle and Trishelle wasn’t that sore because they were the ones fucking Kristen and Brittany all night. They just got sucked and ate out.

As the girls found whatever was left of their night clothes, they decided that tonight, they would go out and have some more fun at a nearby strip club. Brittany has never been to a strip club, so this would be her first...

12