Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ooooh yessss. Feeeels so good,” moaned the Plumber, how using both hands to push Brittany’s head up and down his hard dick. Brittany smelt the odor of garbage in his pubic and started gagging. The Plumber started his assault on her mouth by thrusting his cock deep down her throat like James did. Lifting his ass up off the floor a little bit, get her mouth down to the base of his dick. Her face was buried in his pubic. Her wet balls banging against her lower lip and his chin.

Brittany opens the front of her thong, showing James her pink wet pussy as her fingers inserted themselves deep in her cunt. Rubbing her enlarge clitoris while swallowing the Plumber’s cock.

“I think your pussy is ready to be tamed. Don’t you,” teased and smiled James.

Brittany took the cock out of her mouth and stood up over the Plumber who now push his way out from under the sink, still laying down on his back and his hard cock throbbing up to the ceiling. Brittany pulled her thong down, giving the Plumber a good view of her pussy and clitoris hanging out.

“Hmmm. I want to eat that pussy before my cock has it,” order the Plumber.

Brittany looked at James and he nodded his head. Brittany hovered over the filthy Plumber’s dirty face and sat down on his wide mouth, giving him a mouthful of juicy pussy. Her thick pale thighs enclosed his head tightly and her large feet rested under his arms. Her hands were on the sink while she started to ride his face. She felt his nasty tongue maneuver itself through her pussy. Licking every wall and inch of her pussy.

“Agggghhhh yeaaaaaah. Ooooooh god,” cried Brittany as the Plumber started viciously sucking her large clitoris. Biting on it and pulling it between his teeth. The Plumber loved the way Brittany’s pussy was smelling as he munch and suck away at it. Flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue between sucking it into his mouth again.

Brittany’s gigantic tits just hang from her chest like huge cow utters and sway with her movements. The Plumber’s arms held her thighs tight around his head so he could eat her pussy non-stop. His cock was beating red and ready to explode like a volcano once he starts fucking Brittany.

After Brittany had multiple orgasms and came in his mouth. He drank up the juices and lifted her up by her ass and moved her over his hard dick. She slowly eases the head of his cock into her pussy. Followed by his long and thick shaft. Soon his cock was gone to the very core by her pussy and he grips her ass and proceeds to bounce her up and down.

His legs were spread across the floor and her bare feet were lock under his thighs as he bounced her higher and faster on his cock. The Plumber’s eyes never left Brittany’s enormous breasts as they bounced wildly and out of control. Smacking against her chest and each other.

The Plumber moved his hands up to her huge titties and started squeezes the pale jugs. Jiggling them around his in hands. They were so massive; they flopped out of his hands. He took hold of them against and squeezed them together making one gargantuan tit and huge nipple. He moved his mouth up to both nipples and started feasting on them.

“Aaaaagggghhhh. Fuck me. Faster. Hardeeeeeer. Oooooh yesss. Mmmmmm,” cried Brittany feeling her fat nipples being devoured by his dirty mouth and her pussy being pummel by his dirty dick. His balls beat against her pussy while his cock moved in and out.

James was very much enjoying the show. Watching her plump ass bounce off the Plumber’s thighs and her toes curl and her giant breasts bouncing and being munched on. It all reminded him of what Brittany and him did lastnight. All James could hear were Brittany moaning and grunting. Sloppy noises from The Plumber’s cock impaling her pussy and his slurping hard on Brittany’s nipples. The intensity was too much for Brittany that it sends her into an orgasmic stage, producing orgasm after orgasm.

Sweat pour from Brittany’s body as she bounced harder and harder on his cock life she never bounce on a cock so hard in her life. She had to hold her sweaty saliva-covered tits in her arms while he feasted on her nipples and held her hips as she rode him.


“I’m going to cummmmm,” cried Brittany as the Plumber quicken the pace, thrusting his dick harder and faster in her pussy. He felt Brittany’s cum drowning his cock and balls. Besides him sucking her titties, that pushes him over the edge and came right along with her.

“Aaaahhhh. Mmmmmm. Fuck yeeeah,” moaned The Plumber, emptying his nasty balls inside Brittany. He quickly started kissing and licking her massive titties. Giving them one last squeeze and suck before letting Brittany slide off his sweaty and foul odor body. Brittany just lay on the floor, sweaty and tired. Her pussy throbbing and his cum smear all over the lips.

James picks her up and carries her upstairs to her room and lays her on the bed. The Plumber saw his own way out with a happy smile on his face. Mr. Eugene, who was outside mowing his lawn, saw the big grin on the Plumber’s face. He knew the Plumber must have gotten some. He and his wife could hear a few of Brittany’s moans and screams coming from the kitchen.

James rolls the blankets on Brittany and gives her a kiss on her forehead.

“I’ll see you tomorrow. You’re going to need all the rest you can get,” said James as he closed Brittany’s door behind him.

“BRITTANY!!!!” Shouted Mr. Clarkson.

“BRITTANY!!!” Shouted Ms. Clarkson.

Brittany heard the shouts and woke up. She looked at her alarm clock and saw 4:00pm. She got out of bed and realizes she was still naked and sore from the fucking. She quickly put on an oversize T-shirt and some short shorts and put a do-rag over her red hair. She came downstairs barefooted and slowly to her surprise standing in the front door was her older brother Jeff.

"JEFFERY!!!!" Shouted an very happy Brittany as she ran down the rest of the stairs, not caring that her mammoth breasts were bouncing obscenely and gave her brother Jeff a huge hug.

Jeff couldn't take his eyes off her bouncing titties that he was very fond of in the old days as he embrace her in his arms and felt her huge naked tits within her oversize shirt smash against his chest hard. He knew that them being so soft and heavy that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her large nipples were also hard and poking his skin. If he had any reason to return home for a while. It was to finally score with his younger sister...

12