Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her brother’s door was crack open a little bit. Enough so that Brittany could get a good view. Her brother had some girl in the doggie style position on his bed. Brittany saw her brother sweating really hard while thrusting some girl with his cock. She couldn’t see his dick but knew the girl was being pleased as she moans with pleasure. Brittany got a good look at the female’s breasts. They were nowhere as big as Brittany’s was but she guessed she was around a D cup as her titties were swinging violently below her chest.

The fucking got Brittany very arouse and horny. She felt her pussy become wet again. She started rubbing her clit as her brother switch positions with the girl and that’s when she saw her brother’s enormous dick with balls the size of oranges. Her nipples became hard instantly and her thong became soak. She couldn’t believe the size of his dick.

Her brother Jeff was lying on his back while the girl had her back towards him and riding his monstrous cock. The girl was screaming in pain as her pussy could barely fit around his whole dick. Juices were flowing out of the girl’s pussy and down her brother’s big dick and balls. He held her by the hips and started bouncing her harder. Her big tits started flopping about her chest and Brittany couldn’t hold herself any longer. She started to finger fuck herself. Pushing two fingers in and out of her pussy reminding her of the wonderful sex she and John just had.

“Aaaaagghhhhh. Your dick is so huge. Ugggghhhh. God it hurts,” cried the girl as Jeff told hold of her big tits and started squeezing them like bread dough. Twisting her hard tiny nipples between his fingers.

Suddenly the phone rang and Brittany who was in an orgasmic state, snap out of it and rush downstairs to get the phone. The girl heard something.

“What was that?” Ask the girl as she immediately hops off Jeff’s big dick.

“Probably just my sister coming home,” he said.

The girl got out of bed and closed the door shut and they continued to fuck each other’s brains out.

Brittany answers the phone and it was James. He told Brittany that he was coming over and Brittany said she couldn’t wait to see him. After she hung up the phone, she rushes upstairs to take a quick shower and change clothes.

10 minutes later, James came over and Brittany was dress in sweat pants and an oversize T-shirt with no bra. Immediately after James hug her, he felt her breasts smooth his chest and knew she had no bra on. Just the way he liked it.

The two sat on the couch and talk for awhile. He asked Brittany how was her day. She just said it was weird but everyday is weird to a girl with giant double E titties.

“Well Brittany. I want to invite you to exclusive party my frat house is throwing in next Saturday. I want you to be my date,” James said.

“Wow. A party. Haven’t been those many of those lately,” Brittany replied. “Yes. I’ll go with you.” With that, James and Brittany lock lips and begin fondling each other’s tongues. James’s hands were immediately mauling at Brittany’s breasts through her shirt. Thumbing out her large nipples and pinching them to hardness.

Then he picks up Brittany and carries her upstairs to her bedroom and closes the door, which is accidentally left open slightly. They immediately got undress and started to fuck like wild animals.

Meanwhile, Jeff had just finish taking a shower with the girl he fucked. The girl happens to be his girlfriend Sandy. He walked Sandy to her car after they got dress and told her he would give her a call later on tonight. They gave each other kisses goodbye before she drove off. Jeff headed back inside the house and heard some strange noises coming from upstairs. He slowly creeps upstairs and sees Brittany’s door open slightly and lots of moaning and grunting coming out of it.

He took a glance inside her room and saw his younger sister riding James’s dick like a cowgirl riding a horse. Jeff felt his cock go hard instantly. He couldn’t see the front of her but saw the sides of her massive titties bouncing and jiggling all over the place. Jeff took hold of his enormous cock and started stroking it through his pants. Then he unzips his pants and let his huge dick out.

As he looked back into the room, he saw that they had switch positions and James was now fucking her ass hard like Mr. Smiley did earlier. He had Brittany by the hair while ramming his cock deep within her asshole. Jeff saw her spectacular pale sweaty tits dangling underneath her. Violently swinging and beating the bed and her chest as James got faster and faster with pounding her ass.

Jeff couldn’t take it anymore and felt his massive cock ready to explode.

As he started jerking, James was staring right at him while banging his sister. Jeff quickly moved out of slight and tuck his cock back into his pants and headed to his room to finish what he started and all he could hear throughout the house were the sounds of Brittany’s moans, screams, and cries.

12