Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaggy couldn't wait to get his cock back in Brittany's mouth, so he moved his cock between her lips while she was sucking off James. The two hard juicy pricks were crammed between Brittany's lips. Neither James nor Shaggy cared if their cocks were rubbing against each other's as long as Brittany pleased them both. Brittany's cheeks were bulging with a cock on each side, moving in and down her throat.

Jerome felt left out and decided to take the middle. He crammed as much of his enormous black cock as he could between the two huge white cocks, overstuffing the white girl's mouth. Brittany had three huge cocks plowing in and out of her mouth, hard and fast.

The audience downstairs was going nuts seeing Brittany getting her mouth stuffed full of dicks.

The three large dicks were fighting for the right to go down Brittany's throat, rubbing and sliding all over each other's. The intense moment could no longer be held as all three men withdrew their cocks from Brittany's slobbering mouth and started ejaculating all over Brittany's face. Enormous globs from all three guys, spewed forth drowning Brittany's face in man juices, covering her entire face and even oozing down her neck and getting in her hair. Brittany's face resembled a mummy after all three guys finished unloading on her.

Brittany didn't want the night to end just yet. She sucked off all the guys, getting their last small loads of cum and swallowing it. Luckily for Brittany and the audience downstairs, the guys were just getting started as their huge hard dicks were still flopping between their thighs.

"All right, Brittany, clean your face and let's really begin the show," said James.

Brittany lifted her tee shirt up to wipe the drenching cum off her face. Her mammoth melons were exposed to the camera, and Shaggy couldn't resist the urge to grab one with both hands and squeeze it. Shaggy mauled Brittany's huge tit between his palms, caressing the large orb with his fingers while smashing it between his hands. Her large nipple looked like it was ready to pop out from her areola.

"Why don't you sit on top of my cock, Britt," requested James as he position himself on his back, stroking his thick, long cock.

Shaggy lifted Brittany's shirt completely off her body and tossed it to the floor. Brittany stood up and pulled her thong down and stepped out of it. She now only had on her Hello Kitty socks. Brittany positions her soaking wet pussy directly over James's throbbing cock and slowly eased herself on to it. Brittany could feel James's cock cramming between her juicy folds and with one big push, her entire pussy had swallowed up James's cock. Her back was facing James so Shaggy had easy access to Brittany's natural giants as they moved up and down her chest with her movements.

Jerome stood next to Brittany, aiming his big throbbing cock at her mouth and she didn't hesitate to engulf his cock between her lips.

James started lifting his hips up off the bed and slamming his crotch against Brittany's as his cock thrusted in and out of her juicy cunt.

Shaggy tried his best to get Brittany's huge wobbly tits steady for him to suck. Shaggy buried his face between Brittany's breasts, loving the soft and smooth texture of her flesh, bouncing against his head. Shaggy cupped Brittany's wobbling breasts as best as he could and started planting kisses on them, slowly dragging his long tongue across her areolas and teasing the big hard nipples with the tip of his tongue.

Brittany could be heard moaning and grunting around Jerome's cock as his thick weapon plunged in and out of her mouth.

"God, that slut is incredible. I don‘t think their cocks are enough to fill that big tittied slut‘s appetite," said a guy downstairs.

"She's in high school and her bra size is bigger then half the girls on our campus," said a female from the audience.

Shaggy had his hands all over Brittany's chest, squeezing and kneading every inch of her spongy flesh. His mouth was crammed with tit flesh, and he enjoyed being face down deep against Brittany's huge bouncing knockers.

James held Brittany by her love handles and started pounding her creamy pussy harder and faster. Brittany could feel her pussy trembling at the mercy of James's big cock, plowing harder and deeper like a jackhammer. Jerome's massive mushroom head was invading Brittany's throat as her mouth was stuffed with his thick shaft. His huge black balls swayed across her chin as he held Brittany's head, buried in his crotch. His thick bush of pubic hairs tickled her tender face and the musty aroma of his crotch was just too much for Brittany to endure.

"OOOOOH GOD, she sucks a mean dick," moaned Jerome.

"Mmmm. Wait until you feel her cunt. The juices started flowing before I even started pounding," said James as he started slowing down his thrusting and positioned his hands at Brittany's pussy. His fingers targeted her enlarged clit and started rubbing it, causing Brittany to release a series of moans inside Jerome's hairy crotch.

"Mmmm. Her huge tits taste so good. I can feed off these bitches forever," moaned Shaggy in between sucking hard on Brittany's big nipples.

Jerome pulled his slobbery cock out from Brittany's mouth and started slapping her in the face with it. Shaggy took hold of his huge cock and started rubbing his swollen cockhead against her clitoris as James's cock resumed thrusting. That immediately sent fire in Brittany's pussy and she started to cum heavily down James's drilling meat and some spurted on Shaggy's rubbing cockhead.

"Here, Shaggy, you fuck her pussy while I open up her asshole for a bit," James suggested.

James pulled his cunt juice-dripping cock out from Brittany's cunt and position it between her huge ass cheeks. He slowly started sliding his cock up and down between her buttocks. That caused Brittany to moan a bit.

Jerome captured handfuls of Brittany's giant sweaty breasts and started rubbing his thick meat across the tops of her breasts. His thumbs started rubbing her hard wet nipples in circular motions. Brittany felt a series of orgasms flowing through her body.


Shaggy impaled his crooked big dick between Brittany's pussy walls as James finally managed to push his big dick into Brittany's tight asshole. James held up Brittany's legs by her calves and let Shaggy start to drill her juicy cunt. James's cock just rested deep inside Brittany's tiny asshole, stretching it into the size of a golf ball.

Jerome released Brittany's massive udders and watched them bounce wildly across her chest. Shaggy also was enjoying the view as he pushed his cock deeper and harder in Brittany's snatch.

Brittany's moans and cries filled the whole room as she was being double penetrated by two huge dicks. Jerome straddled Brittany's face with his huge black cock lying between Brittany's jiggling jugs. Brittany had her flushed face buried between Jerome's buttocks and her cries could be heard from inside. Jerome gripped the mountainous knockers with his large hands. Amazingly, Brittany's jugs somewhat overflowed even his hands. Jerome wrapped her sweaty boobs around his throbbing meat and started thrusting deep in her cleavage. Brittany was now being fucked in all her private parts. The crowd downstairs was going crazy.

Both Shaggy and James were thrusting hard and fast in both of Brittany's holes. Both of their huge balls were bouncing and smacking against each other's but that didn't stop them from enjoying the fuck of a lifetime. Both Shaggy and James started matching their thrusts, moving in unison now.

All that the camera could show of Brittany was her feet dangling against Shaggy's hairy ass. But her moans and cries got louder with each intense and painful thrust Shaggy and James gave to her. Jerome, on the other hand, had his huge cock nicely nested between Brittany's enormous breasts and was rapidly sliding up and down between them. The soft flesh overflowing his pulsing cock was too much for Jerome to take. His cock immediately started oozing and spurting out enormous loads of hot cum, splashing between Brittany's jugs. Jerome released Brittany's huge tits, letting them flop to her sides and bounce with the thrusting of Shaggy and James. Jerome continued jerking his big dick, shooting out all the cum he had gather up in his balls. Some even spurted on Shaggy's hairy chest.

"Goddamn, Jerome, watch out with that big piece of shit," Shaggy cried out as he felt his body being overtaken by a powerful orgasm.

Jerome got up off Brittany and watched as James and Shaggy started moaning loudly, indicating they were reaching the climatic level.

Shaggy was the first to release his hot man milk, deep inside Brittany's cunt. He continued to thrust harder and faster while emptying his balls inside her. Brittany rested her sweaty back against James's chest and started to cum, mixing her pussy juices with Shaggy's hot gooey semen. The mixed juices overflowed Britt's pussy and started pouring down James's heavy bouncing balls.

"AHHHHHHH GOD! Here I cum," cried James as he thrusted his entire prick between Brittany's ass cheeks and started draining his balls deep in her bowels.

After James had finished emptying his nut juices inside Brittany's asshole, he slowly slid her tender, sweaty and worn out body off his. Brittany was lying on her back and her mammoth breasts bulging from her sides.

"I have to get into those holes," urged Jerome.

His cock had sprung back to life and he position himself behind Brittany. He lifted Brittany up by her thick hips and slowly pushed his huge cock inside her gooey pussy. Jerome immediately started bucking Brittany's cream pie, pounding her pussy like a hammer pounding raw meat.

Brittany could barely move as she rested her body against the bed and took a savage pounding between her legs.

Both Shaggy and James held Brittany's head up, making her give them blowjobs in turns.

Jerome pulled his pussy-juiced glistening cock out from Brittany's sore snatch and impaled it deep within Brittany's sore asshole. Jerome fucked Brittany's asshole for a few good minutes, thrusting and practically widening her already stretched dirty hole to the breaking point. Jerome pulled out and returned to her hot snatch, giving it a few more powerful strokes.

Finally Jerome's rock-hard cock wanted to erupt so he plunged it in and out of Brittany's pussy and his cum started gushing out in massive spurts. Brittany's pussy clamped down hard on Jerome's drilling and gushing cock. Shaggy and James both had their huge dicks stuffed between Brittany's lips and they started cumming at the same time. They let Brittany get a few swallows in before pulling their pricks out and blasting the rest of their gooey all over her sweaty and reddened face.

Suddenly a few more fraternity brothers came into the room, all standing in front of the camera, ass naked except for their socks, wanting a piece of a broken busty Brittany.

The first two fraternity brothers, Paul and Jerry, positioned themselves behind and in front of Brittany. Paul started thrusting his cock between Brittany's quivering thighs while Jerry lodged his thick member between Brittany's juicy lips. The cum from Shaggy and James still dripped down her sluggish face.

After fucking her pussy and mouth for five minutes, the two-frat brothers started cumming and drowned her pussy and face in cum. Two more frat brothers, Brad and Shawn, position Brittany in a double penetration. Brittany was riding one frat brother while the other rode deep inside her asshole. Both their hands groped and squeezed Brittany's wobbling giants as they double thrusted her holes. Soon they started cumming long and hard, filling up both of Brittany's holes with their hot man milk.

Some guys who weren't living on campus or even attended the college, started lining up for a chance to fuck Brittany.

Brittany was now riding a non-campus resident while four other strangers unloaded their semen all over her face and hair while beating their hardened cocks against Brittany's cum-covered face.

Shaggy wanted some more of Brittany so he positions his huge cock between her monstrous EE's and started thrusting with all his might, loving the feel of her humongous orbs bouncing against his thighs and around his cock.

Two other big dicks started slapping away at each one of Brittany's battered breasts, fucking her big, tender nipples with their swollen cockheads.

Surprisingly, even a few girls wanted to get in on fucking this busty slut. One girl had her face buried in Brittany's pussy, sucking and licking away at her clitoris. She could taste the salty cum that covered Britt's pussy. The other girl sat on Brittany's face, grinding her soaking wet cunt down on Brittany's mouth. She started cumming, forcing Brittany to swallow her juices.

Brittany continued to get her voluptuous body massacred by several cocks, hands, mouths, pussy, and other body parts until police sirens started going off and they pulled up surrounding the entire campus. The crowd immediately started scattering like wild animals across the campus. Soon the house was empty with Brittany left alone, battered, bruised, and covered in human juices.

Even thought some of the officers were getting very arouse by the naked, sweaty, covered in cum big breasted Brittany, they had to quickly covered her up and called an ambulance before the press arrived. Brittany was taken to the hospital where they profiled her as a rape victim. Brittany's parents soon got a phone call about Brittany's whereabouts. They quickly rushed to the hospital to check up on her. The doctors told Brittany's parents that she's just very wore out and will be in full recovery by tomorrow morning. It was ok for Britt's parents to take her home as long as she got plenty of rest. Brittany had actually woken up when her parents arrived in her room with very worried looks on their faces.

"I can't believe my own daughter would disobey me," said Brittany's father Michael.

As Brittany's mom and him discussed what to do with their daughter, Britt sat silence in the back, feeling betrayed by her own boyfriend.

"Well, Brittany, we have some guests over for the weekend. Your Aunt Sally and cousin Babe are in town. I think Babe could be a good influence on you, Britt. You two always used to play together when you were little kids. I know its been a long time since you've seen your cousin and believe you me, she doesn't look the same as she used to," Michael said. "I'm sure she'll be happy to see that you have changed too."

They finally pulled up into the driveway and exited the car. Brittany entered the house and was greeted by her Aunt Sally and cousin Babe.

"BRITTANY!" Babe shouted in her southern ascent. "Come give me a hug bug."

Babe wrapped her arms around Brittany, giving her a very tight squeeze. It was then that Brittany realized that her cousin Babe had an enormous chest just like hers. Babe also realized that Brittany was very busty.

"My God, Britt, you have grown some very large melons," Babe said.

"Yeah, so have you. The last time I saw you, you were flat as a board," Brittany said surprised.

"Will times have changed and people change too," Babe replied, ending her sentence with a giggle and an annoying pig oink.

"My my my Brittany, you sure have grown up passed your mother," said Britt's Aunt Sally. "I guess the big breasted genes skipped your mother and went straight on to you. I bet you wear a size E cup?"

"Close. I wear a 38F right now," Brittany replied.

"Damn. You beat me. I'm a 38E cup," Babe responded.

"Well my double H cups won't do me any good once I turn 80 darlings," Sally told them. "You girls are blessed with those huge breasts. Many girls who aren't as fortunate as you have implants to get what you have naturally."

"Can we not discuss bra sizes and breasts in front of my husband," Brittany's mother Cindy requested.

"Britt, you need to come and stay out in the country with us. You look worn out and beat up. What you need is some rest and the good ol outdoors," Sally recommended.

"Sounds good to us," Brittany's parents immediately spoke.

"WHAT?" Brittany said shocked.

"Britt, you're in no shape to be arguing with us. Take the nice and peaceful vacation because I guarantee you, Brittany, this won't be going on around here when you get back," Michael warned her.

"I feel some family tension," said Sally curiously.

"I'll explain it to you later, Sally. Right now Brittany must be heading off to bed so she can get up early in the morning and be heading out with you guys," Michael said.

"Awesome. Isn't this cool, Britt," Babe said excitedly.

"Oh yeah, real cool," Brittany said sarcastically.

Brittany headed upstairs to her room, trying to think about the gangbanging she endured earlier. She was still sore and tender in some places, and she knew that perhaps a good way to get away from the embarrassment of tonight was to take a trip to Alabama with her Aunt Sally and cousin Babe.

12