Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany's enormous breasts smothered Earl's face. Earl could smell the previous cum that drenched Brittany's breasts. His mouth was crammed with tit flesh and he sucked down hard on both breasts one at a time. He focused on her nipples, licking and swirling his tongue around them. He used his teeth to nibble and chew on her big nipples. He then closed his lips around her nipples and sucked on them for all he was worth. Earl's huge cock was massively pulsing and Babe couldn't keep her eyes off it.

Babe stood up and straddled her boyfriend's massive member, slowly easing his entire cock between her tight folds. Babe gripped onto Brittany's huge ass and began riding her boyfriend.

"OHHHHH GOD! AHHHHH FUCK!" cried Babe as her pussy was stretched open by Earl's wide cock.

Brittany pulled her big tits from Earl's face and turned around to face her cousin. Brittany lowered her wet pussy onto Earl's mouth and immediately felt his tongue wiggling deep between her cunt lips. Brittany held onto Babe's ass as the two began French kissing.

Earl's hands and feet were still tied down as both Brittany and Babe rode at different ends of him. He started lifting his legs up and bounced Babe on top of his huge cock. Babe's face was in so much pain as her pussy was filled to the max with cock.

Brittany started lifting up Babe's ass and slamming her back down against Earl's big dick.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! F-F-F-FUCK!!! AHHHHH G-G-GOD!" cried Babe in between kissing Brittany.

Brittany rocked her pussy back and forth across Earl's mouth and his tongue rapidly flicked her juicy clitoris. Earl could smell Brittany's cum dripping down her pussy. His mouth started filling up with Brittany's juices as an orgasm surged through her hot body.

Brittany had her lips wrapped around one of Babe's delicious nipples. She sucked the nipple while squeezing both bouncing breasts.

Babe started cumming hard on Earl's thrusting rod. She held Brittany's head tight against her breasts to fight the pain of Earl's cock thrusting in and out of her pussy faster and deeper.

Babe lifted herself off of Earl's glistening cock and nodded for Brittany to get on.

Brittany stood up and wiggled herself onto Earl's massive log. She pressed her hands hard against Earl's chest and began bouncing her huge ass against his sticky thighs. Her feet were hooked underneath his thick thighs and his huge balls were flopping up and down the heels and soles of her feet.

Babe got between Earl's legs and watched his cock push in and out of Brittany's soaked cunt. Brittany and Earl's moans could be heard throughout the house. It was a good thing Babe's mom worked in town. Babe began licking and sucking Earl's sweaty balls while his cock drilled Brittany's snatch tremulously fast and hard making her ass cheeks jiggle and quiver with each impact.

"OHHHHH GOD! Your cock! YOUR BIG... COCK!!" cried Brittany.

Earl began slowing down the pace and giving Brittany long and hard thrusts. Earl had his lips wrapped around one of Brittany's huge torpedoes. She could hear his moans as he sucked and licked her tits.

Babe took her vibrator and began sliding it up and down Earl's giant balls and between Brittany's soft ass cheeks.

"Hold on, Brittany, you're about to be double stuffed," Babe said as she climbed out of bed and pulled out a huge black strap on dildo.

Earl started thrusting deeper and faster inside Brittany's cunt. His huge balls were beating against her jiggling ass. Babe got behind Brittany and lubed up her strap on with K Y Jelly. She gripped onto Brittany's shoulders and with one push, impaled Brittany's tight asshole with the huge black strap on.

"OHHHHHHHH, BABBBBBE!" cried Brittany as her asshole was stretched out.

Both Babe and Earl started fucking Brittany in unison, thrusting and pushing their cocks in both of her ones. Both of Brittany's holes were overflowed with hard cocks. Her huge breasts were now squished between her and Earl. Babe squished her own large breasts against Brittany's back, getting more of the dildo between Brittany's ass cheeks.

"AHHHHH! WOW! OHHHHH F-F-F-FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" cried Brittany as her cousin and her boyfriend were ramming her holes harder and deeper.

Babe gripped her cousin's trembling ass cheeks tight while pounding it. Earl's real huge balls were repeatedly slapping the huge fake balls on the dildo as he increased his thrusting up Brittany's cunt. Brittany held onto Earl's body while being fucked hard by two huge cocks.

Brittany was double stuffed for about seven minutes and had cum several times. Babe finally pulled out of Brittany's asshole and looked down to see how red and wide her asshole had become.

Brittany rolled off of Earl's pussy-juice glistening cock as it still stood straight up towards the ceiling.

"Let's double tit fuck him to bring him home," suggested Babe.

Babe was on one side of Earl while Brittany was on the other side. The two smashed their enormous tits together around his enormous cock. They pressed their nipples against each other and started sliding up and down his thick dong. Earl's cock was completely engulfed between four pairs of mountainous tits. He couldn't take it anymore and started spouting like a geyser, shooting monstrous loads of cum between both pairs of breasts.

Brittany and Babe wrapped their lips around his spouting cock head and slurped up the rest of his cum, swallowing every load he produced. The girls' tongues were sliding into each other's mouths with his cock head between their lips being battered by their tongues.

Babe and Brittany stood up with cum dripping from their breasts and lips.

"That was incredible. We must do this again sometime," said an excited Babe, licking the cum off of her lips.

The next two weeks flew by fast for Brittany, and she was on the next flight back home to Texas. She spent her days on the farm, working in the barn and helping out her Aunt Sally at a local store. Sometimes, Aunt Sally's boyfriend Billy Bob would receive a tit fuck from Brittany inside the barn. At nights, Babe and her teased and pleased her boyfriend Big Earl. Even though Brittany wasn't supposed to have any sexual encounters on the trip, she realized that no matter where she goes, she'll always be drawn to a nice juicy cock.

"How was your trip, honey?" asked Brittany's father.

"It was better then I expected," Brittany replied.

"Your Aunt Sally told us how good and polite you were staying with her. I'm proud of you, honey," said Brittany's mom. "I've made you a plate of your favorite dish, chicken and rice."

"Thanks mom, but I think I'm going to go take a shower and go to bed. I actually can't wait for school tomorrow," Brittany said.

Brittany headed upstairs and took a quick shower. Once she was out, she slipped on an XXL tee shirt, which thrust her breasts out nicely and got onto her computer. She checked her email and found an invitation from Kristen to go with her and the twins down to Cancun Mexico for spring break. Looks like Brittany is off to another adventure in the wildest spot on earth.

12