Busty Adventures of Brittany Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch! That smarts," laughed Brittany.

Brittany pressed both of her enormous tits onto his thighs and sucked on his pussy-juice glistened cock, enjoying the taste of Danielle's juices. Brittany then inserted Brad's big dick back between Danielle's puffy cunt lips and he resumed fucking Danielle hard and fast. Bouncing his large heavy balls against Danielle's jiggling ass.

"That's it gentlemen. Fuck the shit out of these girls. Make those huge fun bags bounce like crazy. Open their pussies wide with those big cocks," urged Artie. "Make this the best Girls Gone Wild video ever!"

Cory pounded Kristen's pussy doggie-style. Trishelle watched up close as Cory's massive dong slid in and out of Kristen's tight pussy. His huge balls banged against her cunt opening, while his cock was stuffed between it.

"Uggghhhhh GOD!! You're going to break me. Oh GOD! You're big dick filling my pussy. AHHHHH!!" moaned Kristen, as she gripped the bed sheets tight and fought the pain of Cory's giant throbbing member, nearly ripping her pussy wide open.

Cory pressed his upper torso against Kristen's sweaty back. He reached down and fondled her big tits as they swung like cow udders underneath her. He pinched and pulled down on her nipples, rapidly ramming his cock deeper and harder inside her pussy.

"Damn Kristen. You're going to be the size of the Grand Canyon after this pounding," teased Trishelle.

"OH God Trishelle! He's so big! Ahhhhh!" cried Kristen.

Trishelle licked her fingertips and started rubbing Kristen's clitoris. Kristen's small body trembled under the impact of Cory's big dick pounding her cunt. A warm tingling sensation surged through her body from Trishelle rubbing her clitoris with intensity and speed.

"Oh FUUUCCCCK!!!" exclaimed Kristen, as her pussy clamped down on Cory's thrusting meat and released her sweet cum. Cory's crotch became soaked by Kristen's cum.

Cory pounded Kristen's tight sticky pussy for a few more seconds before easing his wet cock from inside her. Kristen just fell forwards with her ass high up in the air. Without warning, Kristen felt a sharp pain between her soft creamy buttocks. Someone's big dick had impaled itself inside her virgin anus. It was Ray.

Ray had recovered from his amazing titfucking and now had his hard cock crammed between Kristen's buttocks.

"AHHHHH!" Kristen screamed, as Ray pounded her jiggling ass hard and rough.

His cock was squeezed nice and tight by Kristen's asshole. He positioned his legs outside of hers and gripped her waist as he fucked her ass.

Cory had Trishelle in the doggie-style position right next to Kristen and Ray. Cory fucked Trishelle's drenched cunt hard and fast. Trishelle leaned over and kissed Kristen, easing her pain of being fucked in the ass for the first time. The two girls were locked in a long, passionate kiss, licking and sucking on each other's tongues; all while being drilled from behind by the college studs.

Brittany had her feet locked under Brad's thighs and her body squished against his. Brad's big dick ploughed in and out of Brittany's hairy snatch swiftly. Danielle sucked and licked at Brittany's anus. Danielle rubbed her face all over Brittany's large bouncing ass cheeks as Brad impaled her cunt.

"Ohhhhh Danny! Oh god! Suck my asshole. You know you like it," Brittany teased Danielle.

Artie knew he couldn't take much more of this. His cock had been throbbing painfully since he met Brittany and her friends. Seeing all four of them naked and being fucked by three college guys wasn't helping his pain.

The intense group fucking continued for another 15 minutes. All the girls lined up in front of the bed, with their eyes closed and their mouths open. The three studs jerked their cocks at the girls. Suddenly, enormous loads of cum gushed from all directions at Brittany and her friends' faces. Large globs of cum drenched their faces and the insides their mouths. Cum even leaked down onto the girls' glistening chests and large breasts.

"Thank you gentlemen. You guys have done a fine job. This episode of Girls Gone Wild will truly become the biggest one yet," Artie commented.

The three college studs got dressed and left the hotel room. Brittany and her friends cleaned themselves off with towels. The camera crew turned off all their equipment and began packing the stuff up.

"Thank you ladies for a wild night. I will truly never forget this night as long as I live," Artie said.

"Hey Artie? Has anyone ever told you that you look like that famous porn star Ron Jeremy?" Brittany stated.

"I have gotten that stated to me before. If you must know, Ron and I are cousins. That's probably why we look alike," Artie explained.

"Is your cock as big as his?" Trishelle asked.

"Um...well?" Artie said, as he couldn't finish his sentence, due to Trishelle unbuckling his jeans and pulling them down along with his boxers.

"My GOD Artie! You're hung like an elephant!" Trishelle said astonished.

"I guess you could say, huge cocks run in the family," Artie teased.

Without warning, Artie felt some hot, wet mouths sucking at his giant balls. He looked down and saw Danielle and Brittany at his feet.

"We're going to give you a night and morning that you'll never forget Artie," said Trishelle, as she walked over to the hotel door and put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the doorknob.

Artie was treated with a Brittany and friends gone wild for the rest of the night until noon the very next day.

12