Busty Jessica's Gang Shag Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

The studly young blonde man had been sucked off before, but he couldn't remember ever having it done as expertly as the way Busty Jessica's lips and tongue were caressing his shaft. He lay still and, as she moved her face, her mouth applied exactly the right amount of pressure, making his shaft feel even better than if it were going in and out of a warm, extremely tight, extremely wet pussy. Her mouth was even better because, as his cock was engulfed and for as long as it stayed inside, her agile tongue laved its entire length, even licking the slit in the end. It was a visual treat for Frank as well, watching his cock slide in and out of her sweet and lovely face with the beautiful, creamy skin. With every stroke, as her soft lips moved forward, Busty Jessica's green eyes looked adoringly up at him while she enveloped his cock, only to look downward, almost modestly, when she withdrew her mouth.

The intense pleasure was mutual and, as much as Frank relished having Busty Jessica suck his cock, she loved it just as much. The thick roundness felt perfect to her lips as she moved them back and forth over it. She reveled in the feel of his smooth skin drawn tightly over the hardness as her tongue caressed it, while it was gliding into her mouth and while it was backing out. She even enjoyed the sensation of its tip pressing against the back of her mouth, before sliding in deeper and squeezing down her throat, allowing her to engulf his whole cock and lick the base of his balls. The stroking of her lips was slow, as were those of her ass and pussy on the two cocks pleasuring those delightful places. Busty Jessica wanted to enjoy every second of the double fucking she was getting and the cock she was sucking in and out of her mouth, and she wanted even more to make it last for as many of those seconds as she could.

George did too. He loved the good things that Busty Jessica's ass was doing for his cock, especially the way he was sliding it in and out of her, feeling it being clamped and released, but with no friction. The lubricant continued to work perfectly, and his cock drove all the way in, while Busty Jessica massaged it with the highly-trained muscles in her rear pleasure channel. With every long stroke into her, he could feel his pubic hair brushing against the soft insides of her ass cheeks. He and Steve were still fucking her slowly, making it last, but the incredible pleasure was having its effect, and he could feel his climax building up.

Steve could feel his climax slowly building up too. Ever since his older sister talked George into taking him to a sex party, he had been the lust object of hot, sexy women, and Busty Jessica was one of the hottest and sexiest. Her pussy was like a tight cave of silk and, every time his cock plunged in and out of her, he felt it being massaged at ever-changing angles by an array of skillful muscles. Her hips, where his hands were resting, felt like warm satin pillows. Once George climaxed and ejaculated, he would be through fucking for the day, but Steve, being much younger, would be good for a couple more times, and he hoped Busty Jessica would have a hole available for him, or a channel between the lovely body parts that gave her the popular and very appropriate nickname.

She hoped so too. The three cocks plunging into her were driving her toward another great orgasm, but she knew there would be more, maybe many more for her. George had promised to eat her pussy, and she wanted a chance to eat out Melissa too. The gorgeous redhead had one of the sexiest bodies and most beautiful pussies she had ever seen, and Busty Jessica was truly looking forward to burying her face in it and bringing the lovely young woman to at least one orgasm. She was hoping for two.

The fucking and sucking she was doing and the pussy-eating she would be doing and that would be done to her inspired Busty Jessica to reach new heights. Her body writhed between the two men, while her hands and feet pummeled the mattress. Although she had started by supporting her own weight on her hands, the incredible pleasure she had been getting for so long had caused her to lose control of most of her muscles, and her arms waved aimlessly at her sides, while she sprawled on top of Steve. Since her body is so delightful, he had no complaints about her weight. Busty Jessica's mouth was too pleasurably occupied to allow her to implore George and Steve to fuck her harder and faster, but she silently told them.

They couldn't have read her mind, but they seemed to know what she wanted. George started stroking into her ass faster, and Steve quickly matched his stronger thrusts, until their cocks were again plowing in and out of Busty Jessica's pleasure holes in perfect unison. Both the men knew they were nearly ready to cum, and she knew her climax was imminent as well.

Frank was closer than anybody. He felt his cock throbbing inside the warm, wet chamber of pleasure that was his hostess's mouth, and announced he was almost ready to cum. Busty Jessica already knew it, because she had felt its movements too, and she positioned her tongue so it would catch the semen that he would soon be giving her. She sucked faster, with shorter strokes and her lips clamped tightly on Frank's cock, until she felt it jerking inside her mouth. She increased her speed even more, until she heard Frank grunt and sigh, and felt and tasted his semen as it gushed over her tongue.

After relishing the taste and texture of the first big blob, Busty Jessica swallowed it, even relishing the way it trickled down her throat, and resumed sucking. She was rewarded by another spurt of cum, smaller than the first, but just as delicious. She kept sucking until a third gob covered her tongue. Still holding Frank's cock tightly between her lips, she caressed it with her tongue, while swirling his juices inside her mouth, until finally swallowing them. Slowly, as if reluctant to abandon something that had been so much fun, Busty Jessica withdrew her mouth from Frank's still-hard cock, pausing to hold the head between her lips and lick a last drop of cum from the tip. She knew there was semen still inside the shaft, and she really hated the idea of having it go to waste, but her own orgasm was imminent, and she wanted to enjoy it to the fullest.

"I'm ready to cum, you guys. Fuck me harder," she urged George and Steve.

They were both aware that the fucking they were giving her and the mouthful of cum that Frank had provided would be enough to make Busty Jessica climax again, and soon. They were already driving their cocks into her with long, hard strokes, but they increased their pace and, after a few minutes, were rewarded when she happily told everybody that the glorious event was happening.

"Yes! Yes!" she warbled joyously. "Keep fucking me! I'm cumming!"

The two men needed no encouragement; they both wanted nothing more than to keep plunging their cocks into the very sexy woman who was thrashing so wildly between them. Busty Jessica's movements were frenetic, but George's grip on her shoulders and Steve's firm hands on her hips kept her firmly in place while letting her move freely between them and get the most fun possible from cumming. Knowing how much pleasure they were giving her, and watching her cum was almost as much fun to them as the fucking they were doing.

Almost, but not quite. Even while she was cumming, Busty Jessica's ass and pussy brought them to their climax too. Holding tightly to her shoulders, George drove his cock in and out of her as hard and as deep as he could, feeling the soft skin of the insides of her ass cheeks with every thrust. Suddenly, the ecstasy that had been building for a long time welled up inside him, as an erupting geyser, and he climaxed, sighing happily and filling his condom with semen. He continued stroking into Busty Jessica's succulent ass, and ejaculated twice more before he was through cumming. George very happily relaxed, but continued to support most of his weight on his knees. At his age, even with the Viagra he had taken just before coming over, he didn't expect to do any more fucking, but he wanted very much to eat Busty Jessica's delectable pussy, and he knew she was just as desirous of having him do it.

At almost the same time, Steve felt his first climax of the day inexorably approaching, He continued ramming his cock into Busty Jessica's pussy, synchronized with the thrusts of George, until he felt an explosion of ecstasy. He didn't slow down when he ejaculated, and he didn't stop cumming for a dozen more strokes. Although he had climaxed, his cock was still hard, and would hardly soften at all until he had fucked Busty Jessica at least one more time. He lay on his back, with her sprawled on top of him and George slumped against her ass. Frank reclined peacefully at the head of the bed, forming the fourth member of the happy pile.

*

Thank you for reading the first part of this story. The second part should be along in a few days, if it hasn't already been posted. I hope you had as much fun as Busty Jessica and the crowd in her bed is having. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers