Busty Mariah Carey

Story Info
Madonna helps Mariah get satisfied.
3.8k words
3.96
95.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! All!! This is a really HORNY BOY from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am a very big fan on this site. I have read all the stories. But I dont have any story of myself to share with you people. Because in the age of 20, I am still a virgin guy. But I can share my FANTASY with you. Right? Today I am sending my fantasy about the HOT Singer MARIAH CARRY...

You all know, I am now the most intimate secretary of the lovely glamour girl MADONNA and enjoying my time with her. Enjoying her beautiful HOT body, getting mind blowing experiences with her HOT skills and making her satisfied with my love. It is the incident that introduced me to the HORNIEST girl after her – MARIAH CARRY.

One morning, as usual, I was having fun with Madonna. She was sitting on the sofa, I was kneeling on the floor, her gown was pulled up till her crotch, her thighs on both of my shoulders and I was sucking her furiously. She was holding my head with her hands, was trying to bury my face deep inside her cunt and was moaning like hell. Suddenly the telephone rang. I stopped sucking. But she told me to continue. I began sucking her again and she began to talk to the person who called her.

Madonna : Hellow…mmmmmm.

(Listening to the that person.)

Madonna : Oh! Mari, oooohhhhh… how r you? Ummmm…

(Listening to the that person.)

Madonna : Got me.. eeeeeehhhh… ha ha ha (smiling).. oooouuuuuhhh…

(Listening to the that person.)

Madonna : Yessssss… its him. oooh… he is fantastic…

(Listening to the that person.)

Madonna : You wanna try? Aaahhhh..

(Listening to the that person.)

Madonna : Sure. Uuummm… come over. Bye.

She put the phone back and soon she was cumming. I was ready to jump on her for action. But she stopped me and put her gown back. I was disappointed. She pulled me close and began kissing me. She stopped after a few minutes and began smiling mysteriously. I was surprised. She asked, “do you know Mariah?” I told, “who? The famous singer?” “Yes. That’s her. She is a good pal of mine”, she answered, “She is coming and want to try my lover.” “Who? Me?”, I asked. “Yeah, darling, you.”, she said and asked me, “What do you think about her? Isn’t she a real sex bomb?” “Yes, I saw her in music videos and fantasized about her.”, I confessed. We both began laughing and kissing.

After a few minutes of loving each other, the doorbell rang. Madonna asked me to see who it was. I opened the door and it was MARIAH! I was stunned. She was looking BEAUTIFUL. She maintained a beautiful body even in my age. She was wearing a pink dress. She was wearing a pink sleeveless too. Her creamy white arm was exposed to be a necklace around any man’s neck. A small necklace that hung down between her breasts, her hair was neatly tied and was at the front, on one of her huge boobs. Her top provided only very little amount of cover for her cleavage and back. All half of her buttery fair smooth boobs were visible through it. And at the back, she had only a thin line like a bra has, the rest of the back was exposed. Her belly was almost bare. Mariah had her skirt at least 3 inches below her naval. I was very excited watching her fair smooth skin at her belly. It was not very flat, but a little bumpy. She had a pair of black glossy sunglasses on. The creamy fair skin at her back, shoulder and belly and her fashionable sexy appearance was enough to make any boy to go to the bathroom for an immediate jack off.

She smiled sweetly and asked me, “May I talk to Madonna please?” Now I gained consciousness and asked her to come in and led her to Madonna. Madonna jumped up from the sofa and they both embraced each other and also french kissed. I was surprised to see that. Then they sat on the sofa and I was on another one. They were holding each other closely and was smiling, looking at me.

Mariah : So, my is your lover? Madonna : Yeah. (smiling) Mariah : Is he really that good? Madonna : Why don’t you try and find out?

Now I was excited, but at the same time, ashamed also. Suddenly Madonna stood up and said, “I am going out. You two can go to my room and talk.” She smiled and went to her dressing room to dress up and leave. Now the room was in total quietness. Mariah was watching and measuring me. I could not look at her. I was feeling a little shy. Suddenly she spoke, “Let’s go and see how Madonna has made her bedroom.” She stood and held my hand. I hesitantly stood and led her to the bedroom. She locked the door, sat on the bed and asked me to come near. I went close and she pulled me and made me sit next to her.

Mariah began kissing me on the lips. It was another dream come true. She was holding me tightly, her large breasts pressing at my chest, her whole body touching mine, I couldn’t control myself, my cock became hard and erect. My body chemistry was beyond my control. She was pressing herself against me, she was thrusting herself against my hard cock, feeling at her mound, feeling my maleness and her body was on fire with desire. I cupped her soft big ass cheeks with my hands and her finger were digging into my back, her hair knot got untied, her beautiful soft thick hair spread onto her back. I took hold of her face into my hands, as she was looking into my eyes, I could sense the desire in her eyes. I licked all over her face, her cheeks and finally on her mouth, she took my lower lip into her mouth and started kissing, sucking, all the time pressing herself against me.

While we were kissing each other hard, I slowly started to move my hand lightly on her thigh. Then with more pressure, begin to gently squeeze her thighs. After a few minutes, I began to go up. My hands were brushing her big hip, soft and smooth belly and waist. I touched her arm and was gently caressing it. Her hands were still holding me tight and our kissing sound was increasing with time. After sometime, we broke the kiss. I looked at her and she was sweating even in that air-conditioned room. Then I found out I was also sweating. I found a thin line of sweat on the left side of her sleeveless blouse. I put her hands upwards and rested them up her head. The magnificent big, white, creamy, shaved armpits were in front of me. They were glistening with sweat.

I couldn’t control myself. I wiped my tongue over my lips, imagining how delicious and sexy it would be to lick the sweat out of Mariah's armpit. I then brought my nose close to one of the armpit and smelt it. It had a sexy odor on it. I couldn’t but put my tongue there and lick the salty sweat from there. She was moaning and shivering in lust. I continued to lick her both armpits in turn. After a few minutes, she pulled me over her and we began kissing again. While kissing, she was pulling my hair and I was squeezing her big, soft boobs.

While kissing, we rolled and she was now over me. I put my hands around her waist and she pulled her arms over my neck. I moved my hands downwards from her waist to her ass almost automatically, my hands just laid on her ass, holding her so softly that she was melting. I then grabbed her ass hard and soon began squeezing the beautiful big wide soft butt very hard while kissing wildly. After a few minutes, she broke the kiss and separated herself from mine. She began undressing me. First my chest gets bare, then I am fully naked. She looks at my fully erected thick cock and smiles.

Then I reached over, grabbed her head and gave her lips a deep juicy kiss. I placed my hands on her breast and looked at those. The sight of her huge blouse-clad tits was amazing. Her tiny blouse was totally unable to hold those big mounds. The cleavage was deep and big. I could clearly see the contrast of her white creamy globes and the brown areolas and nipples. Her nipples were clearly hard and thrusting against the thin blouse material. It was getting hot and spicy. I put my both hands on the two globes. They felt so soft and nice. But she slapped on my hands and said, “Don’t touch.” She slowly removed the hooks of her blouse. First the top two hooks. Released partly, her big and heavy tits that were pressed together came out looking even bigger. After what seemed an eternity, she removed the other hooks and slowly removed her blouse. She covered her tits with her palms and slowly started to move her palms on the heavy globes. It was a fantastic sight. It was very hard for me to stay still. I could feel my cock throbbing very hard.

It was now impossible for me to see any further. I tightly hugged & kissed her on her lips & caressed her naked back and started squeezing her fully naked breasts. The passion we both were generating was fantastic. I was now aggressively sucking on her breasts & nibbling and biting her nipples, kissing her neck, cheeks, ears, shoulders. I became very passionate & so was she. Her hand seldom left my cock, all the time masturbating, sometimes, very aggressively. She then stopped me and bent down to rub her naked breasts on it and then to nuzzle it with her lips, cheeks, and rub it on her face, neck. Boy! She knew how to do it! Then she started kissing the head of my fully hard cock. Her both boobs were pressed against my both thighs. She kissed it from top to bottom, taking each ball gently into her mouth, suckling softly, then placed the tip of her tongue at the bottom of it and slowly licked up to the head and then took it all into her mouth, rapidly licking around with her tongue - all around it each time. Mariah had my cock totally in her mouth. Her upper lip was pressed tightly against my stomach. Her lower lip was open and she was lapping my balls into her mouth. My balls slid in and she closed her lower lip on the underside of my ball sack. Mariah rolled my balls in her mouth gently. She went up and down on me again until she felt I could take it no more. Then she sucked harder and harder, faster and faster each time. She was amazing. Her lips were so good, her mouth was so hot. I couldn’t control myself. I was moaning and enjoying the pleasures of Mariah’s mouth. Then I felt waves of pleasure coming and with one loud moan, my whole body tensed up and started shooting long white creamy streaks of cum down my dream girl’s throat, filling her fast enough so that she could swallow and be ready for the next shoot. At the same time, Mariah licked my cock clean while I moaned in pleasure Ahhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm.

She then stopped and sat next to me, rubbing her hand against my chest. My dick doesn’t get any chance to go limp and continues to throb and announce its readiness for the next action. She sucked my tits - I never felt such an excitement. She made me realized, for the first time, that two electric buttons were concealed in my two tiny tits. I got up and made her lay on her back. Her two big melons were standing there proudly – calling me to enjoy them. They were huge and heavy. I grabbed them and started pressing, pulling and twisting her nipple. The most beautiful breasts were there for me to suck! I began sucking her tits like a wild animal! She kept moaning. While eating those big soft melons, my hands were untying the knot of her skirt. I sucked her huge breasts that are the dreams of many people and at the same time got rid of her petticoat and panty. We both were naked now. I held her both boobs now and started pressing real hard. I placed my tongue on the valley between those two mountains and began licking my way down while I was still squeezing those globes. She was now screaming.

I licked her soft smooth belly and found the big deep navel – the navel that many people see in the movies when she dresses herself in sexy saries and dream about licking. But I am the lucky one who is getting the opportunity. I licked the edge and the inner part of that big navel. Then I brought my face between her legs. I smelt the sweet musky fragrant of her womanhood. I planted a passionate kiss on that beautiful cunt. It started to throb. I was enjoying the beautiful view of the pussy that many man dream of fucking I started with the insides of her smooth thighs, licking them with my wet tongue. Her flesh was so soft and supple that I decided to move lower down - licking the back of her knees and then down to those muscular, yet soft, calves. I must have spent some ten to fifteen minutes just relishing on her legs. All this time the heat within Mariah was continuously building up. I licked the entire length of her pussy in a single stroke, making her shout with pleasure. I licked her pussy in this fashion, each time digging deeper with my tongue. She tasted exotic and I couldn't get enough of her. After many such strokes, I held my head still and worked with my tongue, lapping up the insides of her juicy pussy. I had to use my hands to hold her ass down, while the rest of her was all over the bed. She must have had at least a few orgasms and I didn't stop for her to even catch a breath. Finally, I moved up to her erect clit and took it in my mouth, sucking on it. She had even stronger orgasms and again begged me to fuck her. "Please fuck me, please, I want you NOW, please....."

I then positioned myself between her legs. She got her legs up in the air and wide open. She whispered “Oh, Fuck me, Fuck me hard.” I got on top of her with my heart beating like a techno beat. I looked down at her vagina. It was still throbbing and leaking juices all over the bed. I first felt the hole with my fingers and then slowly guided my prick right inside her. Her head went back with pleasure and she moaned. I slid the top of my cock inside her wet pussy, which was quiet hot. Mariah moaned again as she got my satisfying tool inside of her. The hot hole was very soft and slippery. With one big thrust, I stuck my dick in. She shouted and moaned, "Yessssssss ...unhhhh." I started stroking my cock inside her cunt. She had her eyes closed, she tried to seal her lips but she couldn't help shouting. She yelled, moaned, screamed like she got killed. I was fucking her gently, listening to her moan after every stroke.

I worked my way up to a steady motion. It was quiet an effort though. She held my arms very tightly and her long beautiful nails were embedding in my arms. Her breasts were jumping up and down with every stroke. Her eyes were tight shut. From time to time she got her tongue out and rolled it over her lips. She was surely enjoying this. The thought of me being the instrument of the pleasure of a HOT lady like MARIAH CARRY made my cock really hard and wild. Then she grabbed me and we were embracing hard. She rolled and moved over me. I was lying on my back and she sat up facing me. I also sat, with her riding on me. Her breasts were right on my face as she was bouncing up & down on my lap, by now my dick was fully inside of her. She was breathing heavily. I started sucking on her tits. Her screams got louder and louder, but she didn't stopped stroking. She was riding me in the fastest speed she could. I hugged her tightly to feel her breasts very close to my chest. As she was going up and down, her big boobs were rubbing hard against my chest. The feeling was beautiful! At this moment we were both participating in this wild session with full involvement. She was feeling orgasms over orgasms. I was ready to cum. Within a few seconds I butted all my CUM inside MARIAH. She must have felt that because she screamed and yelled, “Oh Yessss…”.

I stayed inside her about 1 minute and then slowly pulled my dong outside. She was lying over me. She was smiling. Her satisfied smile made her look more beautiful than ever. She never looked so beautiful, so sexy. She kissed me several times and whispered in my ears, “My ass is still virgin.” I was surprised. She told me, “Only you can have the opportunity to break the virginity of my anus.” I began kissing her on the lips and at the same time rubbed my hands on her beautiful big wide hip and also pressed those soft cheeks. Then I propped her up on her knees and had her shoulders down on the bed, giving me a wide open view of her ass and cunt. I knelt down to give her pussy some teasing licks, swirling my tongue around her little rosebud. She moved with the rhythm my tongue.

Her moans were enough to make me dive in and give her more. I kept at her clit and went from there to her ass with one long lick. After doing this a few times my tongue came to rest on her ass. I started slow just circling around the rim of her warm little pink and brown hole, giving her more and more tongue, poking in her ass gently. The intrusion went deeper as I now had my tongue buried in her asshole as far as I could go. My two longest fingers found their way to her cunt and slipped in quite easily, as I kept up the pace on her ass. After maybe 15 strokes of my fingers in her hotbox, she let go. Tossing her head back and forth she had an intense orgasm, her hand was looking for my head to keep plunging her butthole with my tongue. I pulled back when it seemed to drain her body. Then using both hands, I caressed her backside and inner thighs, just dragging one finger over her outer lips and butthole, causing her to jump a little. I kneaded her butt cheeks, pulling them apart and pushing them together. She responded by moving her hips in a gyrating motion to keep the massage going. Her breathing quickened as my caress got rougher and faster, building up her excitement as she waited for my cock to bury itself in her ass hole.

I leaned down closer to the sweaty face below me. With my cockhead, I pressed to her tight hole. Mariah grunted as I put more than the head in and kept it going in steady, her awaiting ass taking it all. About halfway, I stopped and leaned slightly forward. “Yes! yes!...Yes!" she hissed, "give me all of it... fill my ass!" I obliged sinking into her further. She took it all in! "Fuck my ass now... let me feel the new feeling!" Her command made me to start pumping deeply. Grabbing her asscheeks tightly, I rode her hard - not showing any mercy. I fucked her ass hard, recklessly. She buried her face deeper into the comforter on the bed. Only turning once in a while to let out little sighs and shrieks and moans. “Ooooooooowwwwwww," she howled loudly. "OOoooooohhhhh." Then she let go with another orgasm, much more violent than the last. Bucking wildly she screamed out loud, “keep fucking!!” I held tightly and fucked her. Her orgasm seemed to last as she kept convulsing, while I tried to hold on tight to this lusty whore.

After what seemed like another series of smaller orgasms she turned her attention to me and pushed back onto my prick fiercely. She turned around looking back up at me with her hair sweaty and matted on her forehead she clenched her teeth. "Come in my ass... cum in my ass... put your cum deep in me. Deeper... I want your cock deeper... cum in me...”, She talked dirtier and dirtier. “Aaaaarrrgh” My balls tightened up and I arched back and time stood still for a second. Then... Boom... I let loose cumming and cumming in Mariah as her ass gripped onto my cock even more with my cum spilling forth. I stayed in her as my cock slowly softened. The cum starting to foam and leak out of her well lubed anal opening. She reached back and felt my cock in her ass, rubbing any semen around my cock and her ass. I pulled out and she stayed there with her ass pointed at the ceiling. Cum oozed out as her ass tightened. Mariah rubbed it all around her cunt, playfully using it to cover her whole hand.

We don’t know how long we were lying there glued with each other. Then suddenly we heard the sound of slamming the door and after that, heard Madonna’s voice, “Where are you two? Have you finished?” I went to the door as I was and opened the door. Madonna looked at my naked body and then looked at the naked beauty lying on the bed with a satisfying smile on her sweet lips. She smiled naughtily and asked me, “Did you satisfy this lovely lady?” I smiled and nodded. She went to Mariah and asked her, “Did you find out now if he can really satisfy or not?”…

12