Busy Fingers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,590 Followers

"I think I might have wasted the price of the lube." She giggled, doing exactly the same.

For a few seconds we just stared silently at each others pussies, but then Hayley began to stroke her clit with the tip of her middle finger, holding herself open with the first and third. It was a lovely sight and I began to do the same, feeling those little electric jolts of pleasure rush through me every time my fingernail caught the end of my clit.

We played in silence apart from tiny gasps whenever our actions sent a particularly strong shock through us, watching each other becoming more and more aroused. I would have been quite happy to carry on until we both orgasmed, the thrill of watching and being watched was getting to me as always, but Hayley wanted to try our new toys.

"Shall we see what they're like?" She asked, without specifying what.

I knew exactly what she meant and my heart flipped at the thought. When she had shown me what she had bought I had been very unsure, mainly because I'd never tried one before, but as I'd thought about it the more excited I'd become. Now I was more than ready, especially with Hayley watching me. What a kinky exhibitionist I had become!

"Let's!"

She reached down beside the sofa and took the two vibrators from the bag, holding them up before her, one in each hand.

"Left or right?" She asked smiling that naughty smile of hers.

"Oh, I don't know." I felt suddenly flustered. "Either. Well, the right one then."

She held out her right hand and I took the vibe from her, feeling the hard cold plastic on my palm.

"Whichever you chose would have been the 'right' one, wouldn't it?" She asked me laughingly.

"Yes." I answered with a smile as her pun sank in. "I suppose it would."

"Ready?"

"Yes. I think!"

We both sat back to watch each other using a vibrator, me because I wanted to see what to do, and Hayley, I think because she wanted to see my reactions.

Hayley turned hers on and waited for me to do the same. Then, as soon as it we both had them gently buzzing, she used her fingers to open herself up once more and placed the tip against her clit, a sudden sucked in breath showing that the thing was working for her at least.

Rather tentatively I followed suit, parting my lips and then hesitating with the tip of the vibe just millimetres from my erect and eager little clit. I touched the vibrator to myself, gasping at the sensations that immediately ran through me. God, it felt so damn good. I can honestly say that I'd not expected it to feel that good, but the quivering, trembling feelings in my clit blew me away. I just had to press my vibe harder against my clit and to begin moving it in tiny little circles around the tip.

"Nice?"

Haley's breathless voice brought me back out of orbit. For a minute or so I had completely forgotten about her, so strong was the novelty of the vibrations.

"God, yes!" I told her through pleasure gritted teeth.

She looked across at me with an almost maternal pleasure on her face, satisfied at having introduced me to another form of ecstasy, one that I'd never really thought of.

She was now holding her own vibrator pointing downwards with the side of the point held flat against her clit, her hips twitching slightly from the feelings it was generating. I watched her turn the base of the vibe a little further and heard the soft buzzing increase, getting louder and stronger as she turned the switch further. Her head was now thrown back against the sofa and her hips began thrusting back at the vibe. It would not be long before she came.

"God, they always bring me off pronto." She gasped, still gazing at the ceiling and now sliding the vibe up and down the length of her slit. "I think I'm going to cum."

I imitated her, turning the vibe over so that the slightly flatter side of the tip was pressed into my slit, flat against my clit, and then I turned it up. My God, if it had been good before it was bloody fantastic then. The stronger vibrations penetrated right through me, making even my pelvis tremble from the pleasure. I couldn't help it, I squeezed my eyes shut against the intensity of it all and groaned my pleasure, the first signs of an orgasm developing already.

"I'm nearly cumming. Look at me."

Hayley's voice cut through my arousal again, forcing me to open my eyes and look across at where her bottom was bouncing on the seat as her climax approached. She was still sliding the vibe along her slit, pushing it hard against her, and I could see it glistening with her juices, the pale plastic wet and shining almost along its entire length. Her pelvis was raising her from the sofa, her instincts making her push upwards as she groaned at her impending orgasm.

She opened her own eyes and looked at me, smiling and making sure I was watching her. Then, as another wave of pleasure raced through her body, she gasped out loud and pushed the vibe down her slit, pressing the point harder to herself so that when it reached her vagina it could do nothing except enter her. The point found her hole and slid in, making an audible slithering noise and causing Hayley to gasp once again. She moved her grip and pressed the vibrator deep inside herself, fucking herself with it.

"Oh God." She gasped as she pushed the vibe deeper into her tunnel, not needing to say more.

Again I followed Hayley's lead; guiding the point of my own vibrator to the entrance to my vagina, wondering what the false cock could feel like that made her react so strongly. I must admit that I felt a little tentative at the idea of pushing the hard unyielding plaything into my tender parts, but right then I needed something inside me. Paul would fuck me as hard as he possibly could and I would love it, but his cock wasn't made of rigid unfeeling plastic.

I watched to see how Hayley coped with it, knowing that however hard she used it was safe enough for me to copy. She was moving her position, hunching forward just a little until she could place her palm flat on the base of her vibe and, just holding it with her fingers, she thrust it full depth inside herself. I looked on with pure lust as she gripped the base, pulled it out and then thrust it straight back in until only the knurled end protruded from her pussy. She gasped happily once more and I could see that, as long as she held it straight, Hayley was obviously having no problems.

"Come on, Sue. You do it. Put it in, you'll enjoy it, really."

Her encouragement was all I needed. I felt the hard tip at my entrance and pushed gently, cautiously, feeling the length of the vibrator slide inside me, bringing those exquisite vibrations right within my body. Now I was experiencing what Hayley was experiencing, and she was right. It was absolutely fantastic, the sensations simply rippled through my being, almost as if something or someone was making my womb and my cervix quiver with delight. I loved it; I couldn't believe how good it was. I wanted it as deep in me as it would go, and I too adopted the upright position that Hayley had taken.

"It's nice doing this with you there." She told me suddenly, her voice thick and tight from arousal. "I love having you watch me doing it."

"I think it's gorgeous watching each other." I replied, stating the obvious and bringing a smile to her face.

I was surprised at how it felt. Maybe I was expecting it to feel cold, perhaps alien even, but in fact it felt fine, designed for the job. I had no reservations now; I pushed it into me as far as it would go, only keeping enough outside of my body to retain a grip upon. Now, with the flat of my hand I pushed it deep into my pussy, trying to reach my cervix, trying to take all of it, and then I pulled it back out only to push its throbbing length all the way in again.

I looked across for Hayley's approval, to see her looking at what I was doing and perhaps to hear her say well done, but she was way past that now. Hayley was in the middle of one almighty orgasm, so strong and powerful that she couldn't even vocalise how she felt. She was bent over as if in pain, her hand ramming the vibrator into her time and time again, while her mouth opened and closed silently, carried away on a river of ecstasy. Her legs and body were trembling and bucking under the force of her climax. She saw me looking and smiled a crookedly delighted smile, happy that I could see her cumming and knowing that in a moment she would see me in the same state.

My own climax came within seconds, hitting me like the proverbial express train. It was one of the strongest, longest, most earth shattering orgasms I had ever had. I could do nothing except ride with it, my palm still pushing the vibrator into me, keeping it hard up inside me so that all the wonderful, pussy wetting sensations stayed as deep as they could. I could feel my own body trembling just like Hayley's had done, my legs feeling as if I'd run a marathon and my stomach muscles quivering and shaking under the stimulation of that seven inch piece of plastic. I wanted it to go on forever, but then I became scared that it might, until eventually it subsided, leaving me, just like Hayley, a spent heap of trembling flesh.

I flopped backwards on the sofa and looked across at her, letting my pussy slowly expel the vibrator by itself and wondering what I could say that would convey how I felt.

"You don't need to say anything." She gasped, still panting but grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Your face says it all."

We spent the next couple of minutes in silent contemplation of what we'd just done, reliving the fabulous sensations and watching each others orgasm in our minds. Slowly we got our breathing back under control and then wiped away the sheen of sweat that had bloomed over both our bodies, looking into each others eyes and then looking down at each others swollen and sopping pussies. I never thought I'd find another woman's pussy attractive, but seeing the slick and used state of Hayley's and knowing that mine must look the same was quite a turn on. It was, I suppose, the evidence of how badly behaved we'd just been that did it, badly behaved in other people's eyes that is.

"You look well fucked." I told Hayley, surprising myself with my comment.

"You too. But then I guess we both are, even if we did have to do it ourselves."

I thought about it for a moment or two, remembering seeing the vibrator pistoning so easily in and out of Hayley's hole, shining wet and slippery with her juices. A little shudder of pleasure rippled through me and I realised that I still felt randy - I wanted to do it again.

"Are you up for a repeat?" I asked her, feeling almost embarrassed by my own forwardness.

She reached between my legs and picked up the vibrator, putting it to her lips for a quick lick and a little kiss before placing it alongside her own in the bag beside her.

"Not with that I'm not."

I thought for a moment that she was too used up to do anything more, but then she reached down and came up with the double ended dildo, showing it to me with a lascivious smile.

"But I wouldn't mind trying this out. How about you?"

The way I felt then, I was up for pretty much anything.

"Try and stop me!"

We moved around into the position we'd been in the last time, facing each other along the length of the sofa, legs open and interlaced so that our feet were alongside each others bodies. This left our pussies facing each other and about a foot or so apart, just right for Hayley to reach between us with the dildo.

I watched as she searched for her opening with the tip of the dildo, sliding it along her still shining wet slit until it found its way inside her. Then she fed it slowly into her vagina, her eyes fixed on mine to be sure that I was looking at her.

It felt so delightfully wicked to be watching her insert the bendy red dildo into herself, naughty in the same way that our first impulsive masturbation had been. I'm sure she did it deliberately slowly, feeding it in inch by inch until it was inside her as far as it could possibly go. She closed her eyes momentarily in satisfaction and then pointed the other end towards me.

"Come a bit closer."

I could hear the excitement in her voice as I shuffled an inch or two nearer until I felt the tip of the dildo make contact with me.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?"

Her question was more of a tease than a real question. She knew damn well I was ready. All I wanted was to feel it slide inside me. I nodded excitedly.

"Do it." I told her.

She pushed gently and I felt the first inch or so of mushroom headed dildo slip into my passage.

"How does that feel?" She asked me, gazing down to where the end of the dildo disappeared into my pussy, something I wished I could see.

"Fantastic." I told her, meaning it.

"Want some more?" She was teasing me again.

"Only if you can spare it."

"Oh, I might let you have an inch or two."

She pushed the dildo into me a little bit further. I knew how far by watching it slide out of her the equal amount, its surface all wet and shiny from being inside her. I wondered briefly if our juices would get mixed together as it slid from one pussy to the other, and for some silly reason I hoped that they would. It felt so edgy, so depraved almost, to be sharing a dildo with another woman, especially feeling her threading it into my tunnel, and I loved the whole feeling.

"Now come forward. Move forward as far as you can until its right up inside you."

I must have looked at her questioningly, because she went on to explain.

"You're a bit too far away. I don't want it to come out of me when I push it into you."

Even the explanation sent sexy little quivers through me. I shuffled closer until there was only about five or six inches between my pussy and Hayley's, and I could feel the end of the dildo right up inside me, pressing against my cervix.

"Christ, but this feels good!" She exclaimed. "It really is the best sort of sharing, isn't it?"

I could feel my pussy throbbing, clenching onto the shaft of the dildo. Sharing was about the last thing on my pussy's mind, but I knew exactly what Hayley meant. The very fact of sharing the dildo was making it seem so much sexier. Our most intimate parts were only a few inches apart long the shaft of a length of squidgy red jelly. Such a fucking turn on.

"Incredible." I nodded in agreement. "It's making me as hot as hell."

Hayley still had her hand on the shaft that connected us, and now she began to push and pull the dildo from one to the other, thrusting it into herself as she pulled it from me and vice versa. I relaxed back, letting her do it and absorbing the sensation of being fucked by a dildo held by another woman. It was, in a way, as if she was masturbating me, and that made it unbelievably sexy.

Her legs were spread wide with her thighs resting over mine and her feet up by my sides, giving me a marvellous view of her pussy. I could see her pussy lips wrapped around the dildo, moving in and out as it was plunged into her. I just watched, feeling the dildo being thrust into me and seeing it going into her, my hands finding their way onto her thighs and stroking the firm smooth skin.

I was getting more and more turned on, both by the sensations of the thing inside me and by the situation we were in. Sitting there with my legs wide, feeling a dildo moving in and out of me and watching a sexy woman display herself to me felt like the most erotic thing possible. Even seeing her hand moving between us as she thrust the dildo into each pussy in turn was sexy, teasingly sexy when it came within millimetres of touching me before moving away again. At that moment I felt so glad we'd begun our little sessions and I hoped to God that they would just keep happening.

"This going to make me cum again." Hayley told me abruptly. "I can feel one brewing."

"Please, not yet. I'm not ready yet."

I desperately wanted to cum on the other end of Hayley's dildo, but although I was feeling as horny as hell, I just wasn't quite ready to cum again. To my alarm she began to pump it in and out of us harder and faster.

"Don't worry." She gasped. "I won't leave you high, I promise. But right now I need to cum."

I leaned back and closed my eyes, hoping that the sensations would sweep me along to a climax before Hayley was finished, feeling her ram it into me deeper and faster as her approaching orgasm took control and made her fuck herself harder.

Then I felt the side of her hand make accidental contact with my pussy as she pushed the dildo into me. I know it wasn't deliberate, and I don't think she even realised, but it sent a shock through me like a jolt of electricity, instantly winding my arousal up even further.

The dildo was pulled back out and her hand went away, only to come back and touch me once more, a gentle rap around my entrance. I pushed forward slightly, and involuntary movement to ensure firmer contact next time. I couldn't believe that I was wordlessly encouraging another woman to touch me sexually, but right then I wanted to feel her hand against me, maybe even inside me if that should happen. God, I felt so fucking hot and so fucking adventurous it was scary.

Hayley was very close to cumming now and her hips were beginning to rise and fall as she pushed against the dildo. The gap between us shrank, the dildo took on different angles as it entered me and her hand banged harder and more frequently against my slit, sometimes low and sometimes so high that she caught my clit and sent another delightful jolt through me. I pulled my legs back, hooking my hands behind my knees to hold them out of the way and give her the freedom to do as she wanted.

I could feel my own climax building now, but Hayley's was on her and it was too late. Our movements had trapped her hand between our two pussies as we pressed ourselves closer together. The dildo was deep inside both of us, penetrating us both as far as it could go, with only around a couple of inches separating us, a couple of inches too much for me right then. Stimulation now came from her jerking pelvis as her orgasm swept through her, the movements making the dildo jump and bend inside me, pressing itself hard against the top of my passage as she pushed against it, wriggling herself onto it in an effort to envelop more of its length. It felt so intimate, as if I was sharing her climax, feeling the ecstasy that she was feeling although my own climax was still waiting in the wings.

Suddenly she flopped back, spent, her orgasm passing ands leaving her shaking and trembling on the sofa before me. She opened her eyes, looked at me and gave a tiny little smile.

"Sue, that was so fucking good. I've never ever felt like that." She was gasping the words out, still trying to get her breath back and conquer her heaving chest.

"God, it was good to feel you push back at me."

She smiled again and then glanced down, suddenly realising that her hand was still the filling of a pussy sandwich.

"Sorry. I didn't realise." She jerked her hand away guiltily.

"Don't worry." I told her as I lowered my legs back to either side of her. "I didn't mind. It was nice actually."

"You haven't cum yet, have you?" She asked, not quite sure of the answer.

"Not this time, no."

"Give me a minute and I'll help you get there."

She was still sprawled back, red faced and panting, a glow of sweat over her skin. I didn't know quite what she had in mind, and I don't think I minded. I put my hand between my legs and began to softly play with my clit, careful not to touch Hayley's pussy, but wanting to be daringly close to it.

Hayley watched me for a few minutes as I played with myself before her, the dildo still connecting us, and then she leaned over and reached into her bag, pulling out one of the two vibes that we'd used earlier.

Otazel
Otazel
2,590 Followers