Busy in the Buff

Story Info
Zack realizes he likes being watched.
2.8k words
4.03
39.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zack was just finishing his workout when the door bell rang. He grabbed some money from the night stand and walked to the door.

"Hi. Here's your pizza and your soda" said the delivery girl. "And it's $6.50." She said with a smile. She handed him the food and finally saw her customer. He was about 5'10" or so with dark brown eyes, light brown hair and a very athletic build. She couldn't help but let her eyes drift down his neck and chest and rock solid abs as sweat slowly ran down to the waist of his shorts. He handed her $15 and snapped her gaze back to his face.

"Here you go. Keep the change." He said with a polite smile. She thanked him as she turned and walked to the car. Her tight jean shorts barely covered her even tighter ass. He stared at her body as she strut down the driveway, swaying her curvy hips in a sexy yet seemingly natural manner. "Wow." He said quietly as he shut the door.

Now came the guilt of eating delicious pizza and simultaneously undoing the good that his workout had done. He would just have to go that much harder tomorrow he thought. He ate his meal and watched a movie before heading off to bed.

The next day he rolled over and sat up on the edge of the bed. He rubbed his thighs as they ached with pain. He was pretty sore all over which he realized as he stood up and stretched. The rest of the day was filled with some usual errands like the grocery store and the bank. He walked out of the bank tucking a receipt into his pocket when he read the sign on the building across the street. "Tina's Bodyworks". He had heard that getting a massage could help relieve the soreness he had in his muscles. He had nothing else to do for the day so he jogged across the street and walked inside. He looked around the room as he walked towards a woman behind a counter top. It was modestly decorated with a few landscape prints and some comfortable looking leather couches. The local R&B station played faintly over the speakers.

"Hello." The woman said cheerfully. "Hi. Uh it's my first time getting a massage. I hope you take walk-ins." Zack said, hoping he wouldn't have to make an appointment as he was presently in need.

"Oh of course. Just sign in right here and give me about 5 minutes or so to prep the room for you." She responded.

"Great. Thank you." Zack said in relief. He flipped through a fitness magazine for a few minutes until the woman came back and looked at the sign-in sheet.

"Adam, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Jennifer." She extended her hand to him. He shook it and said

"Oh no that's fine. But I did assume you were Tina to be honest." She shook her head.

"No I'm the other girl that works here!" She laughed, "but we're both licensed massage therapists so it's cool." Adam guessed she was around 35 or so. She was short and had b-cup breasts but her ass was thick and round in her black skirt.

"Well good," he smiled, "um I'm ready when you are I guess."

"Great! Follow me back and we'll get started." Her bright smile complimented her already beautiful face. Her shoulder length brown hair contrasted perfectly with her icy blue eyes. Jennifer turned around and walked down a long hallway and into a dimly lit room at the end of it, pausing with her hand on the door knob as Zack entered the room. She shut the door behind him. He felt how warm the room was and was already put at ease by the inviting atmosphere. The massage table was covered in a white sheet and next to it, against the wall was a small table with a variety of oils and creams upon it. A large candle gave the room a delicious apple pie aroma as it burned calmly in the corner.

"Okay go ahead and undress down to your underwear and lie face down for me."

Zack folded his clothes up as he pulled them off, placing them on the floor neatly in the corner. Jennifer had her back to him as she washed her hands and warmed up the oil. She turned around to see him lying face down as she commanded. She rubbed the oil into her hands as she quickly sized him up. She was secretly relieved to see that he was young and in good shape. She figured he was around 24 or 25. So often in her line of work she had clients who were obese or old or hairy and while not the judgemental type, these didn't make for the most pleasant experiences.

Zack lay there with his arms at his side and took some deep breaths as he became more relaxed.

"Alright I'm gonna be starting at your head and working my way down just to warm up." Explained Jennifer.

"Ok." Zack muttered as he closed his eyes. He felt her begin by lightly rubbing the back and sides of his neck. Her hands were so soft and warm he almost instantly got chills. It felt amazing. He let out a faint moan which was louder than he intended. Jennifer grinned. This being his first massage she knew there'd be a lot more of that to come...and hopefully a decent tip.

She slowly ran her palms down his back, tracing lazy S's with her finger tips on the way back up the length of his spine.

"Are there any areas that are particularly sore or knotted up?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah," he replied, "my thighs are pretty tore up. I was working out my legs yesterday and it caught up to me this morning."

"I see. Well we'll see what I can do when we get there." She said with confidence. She did have a knack for easing sore muscles. She began performing long smooth strokes with more oil. She finished each one at the very top of his ass then slid both hands around to the sides of his hips and pressed her palms against him as she came back up over his ribs. Zack moaned again. The feeling was completely hypnotic. Not to mention it required her to stand at his head and reach forward and bend slightly so that her perky little tits would just tap the side of his face until she returned to an upright position. This coupled with her delicate touch and his high libido was enough for him to feel his dick twitch in his grey boxer briefs. No, he thought. This is not the time or place for that. Zack knew he was fairly hung. A solid 7 inches or so long but easily as thick as the cardboard in a roll of toilet paper. This had proven difficult for him from time to time as hiding an erection was no easy task. He was able to keep it under control though by now.

Jennifer then moved down to his calves and squeezed firmly from his heel all the way up to the back of his knee. She rubbed each side sufficiently before moving on to Zack's upper leg. She dug the heal of her hand into his thigh and went up towards his cheeks slowly. It was exactly what he needed. The pain began to melt away as she worked her magic.

"Wow." Zack sighed.

"I told you." She smirked. On her down stroke she would ever so gently scrape her nails on his skin providing a nice change from the previous hard strokes. But it also provided Zack with a half erection which, under the weight if his body, was getting uncomfortable. He arched his back to bring his hips off the table slightly, easing some of the pressure.

"You okay sweety?" Asked Jennifer. She didn't want her clients to have any kind of discomfort.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just adjusting a little bit. You're doing great." Zack stammered nervously. She thanked him and continued on like this for another minute. She squeezed some more oil into her hands and rubbed them together as she said,

"Go ahead turn over for me Zack." Hearing his name brought him back to reality. He rose up on his shoulders and turned over to lay on his back. This time he could see Jennifer obviously checking him out and obviously liking it. Thankfully he was able to suppress his hard-on before he got on his back. But his naturally large size still bulged the crotch of his underwear a good bit. She noticed of course but thought nothing of it. She had given massages to dozens of men and was a real professional when it came to her work. Inside, however, she examined each one of them even if only for a few seconds. It is just human nature to do that. She was caught off guard a little with Zack though. He was really fit and cut up. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't eager run her hands across him. She rubbed his chest and the rest of his front in a similar manner as the back, with maybe a couple extra minutes spent on his six pack. By the time she got to his thighs Zack was totally relaxed again taking deep breaths with his eyes closed.

Jennifer carved deep half circles of pressure into the top of his legs, dissolving all the aches away. She swept back down his inner thigh just inches away from his package. This felt erotic the first time she did it and before long Zack felt her get into a rhythm around the spot. He slipped deeper into relaxation. He began day dreaming. He thought about the delivery girl from yesterday. She was about 18 with the playful yet slutty attitude. He pictured answering the door naked. He imagined seeing her eyes shoot down to his dick immediately as for some reason people do. Her mouth half open, her eyebrows raised. She's half shocked at the sight of a naked man in front of her and half because of how big and thick his dick was. Then she locks eyes with him as if to ascertain why he would do this. Then she bites her lip sexily and fixates on his cock again. Zack felt his dick begin to grow in his underwear.

He opened his eyes and subtly looked downward at his crotch. There was no way Jennifer didn't see the movement. He watched as the grey cotton of his boxer briefs extended slowly over his leg and began to tent upward. Jennifer saw this right away and just dismissed it. Not completely of course, as this was an attractive young man laid out before her. But it was common for men to get erections as a natural response to being at ease and being touched. Silently Zack cursed. He felt a little uncomfortable about getting hard in front this woman. But all these thoughts of exposing himself had him thinking differently. Was it in fact the thought of being exposed that turned him on? No matter now. If it happens it happens he thought.

Jennifer normally would have focused her attention elsewhere if her customer was getting too excited. But she kept working on his thighs. He did say he needed extra work there anyways. And it wasn't like she hadn't seen an erection before. As far as Zack knew, she wasn't making excuses for her actions. She was just doing as he asked. Just performing her job. On her way back down his leg Jennifer accidentally grazed her knuckles against the side of his scrotum. She thought about apologizing but kept to herself instead.

This, however, was enough to get Zack even more aroused. He now felt the familiar steady pulse of a full erection as his cock stiffened and stretched towards his belly button. He saw Jennifer stare at it blankly. She was stifling how impressed she was. It looked long and solid like a pipe. She could faintly see a thick vein running along his shaft. She would look away but after a few seconds found herself locked in on it again. Zack saw this and got even more excited. He knew his body was inappropriate but he really couldn't control it. The more Jennifer pretended not to notice, the more she looked and the more turned on Zack got.

She was a good 5 minutes past the 45 minute session but still she pressed and squeezed his thigh. Her hand was so close to his dick she could feel the heat coming off if it. She was standing on his left side by his waist. She moved forward slightly, making her exposed leg touch Zack's hand at his side. He felt how smooth and soft her skin was. He grew bolder and extended his fingers to feel up her thigh. She did nothing to resist as he slid his hand along her own thigh. She massaged up his leg but this time she pressed her thumb against the base of his scrotum below his balls. It was ever so subtle but she felt the firmness of his cock as it suddenly began to throb. All of this was too much for Zack.

He saw her bite her bottom lip and that was it. He opened his mouth slightly and tensed up. A big spurt of cum shot into his underwear. He let out a moan and curled his toes as he gripped Jennifer's thigh. She lifted her hands off of him. She stared in shock as a dark wet spot formed near his waist band. Zack grit his teeth and squirt 4 more big shots of cum as his cock spasmed. Jennifer grabbed a small towel and draped it over his crotch. Poor guy, she thought. He couldn't help it. It must be embarrassing dumping your load in your undies like that.

"Sorry." Zack groaned as his orgasm made his eyes wince.

"It's ok sweetie, it happens sometimes."

She reassured him. Although she had heard of it happening, she hadn't personally seen it. She could still see the stiff lump under the towel. She looked at his face and tried to maintain some professionalism.

"Ok I am gonna go ring you up, um... you can get cleaned up and dressed, just be careful standing up that you don't get light headed...aaand I'll see you out front."

"Ok." Zack said wearily. She walked out and closed the door. Zack stood up off the table. A huge load of cum ran down his legs and onto the floor. He cleaned up, got dressed and gave Jennifer a generous tip before leaving. She sat and thought about what just happened. How unexpected and surreal it was. She got up to go to the bathroom. When she slid her blue thong down, it peeled away from her wet crotch. Oh my goodness! She thought. She touched them. They were soaked through with her warm juice. She hadn't even realized how wet she had gotten.

The next day, Zack had some morning wood. He walked past the mirror in the bathroom, admiring the large tent in his light green boxers. He rubbed the head a little. Thinking about his encounter from the previous day. He took matters into his own hands and sat down on the couch as he slipped his cock through the hole in his underwear. He thought about Jennifer. Her smooth lightly tanned skin. Her sexy eyes. Her thick, round ass. He remembered seeing her face as he came in his underwear. Biting her lip, her panties flooding with juice. It wasn't long before he felt his balls rise up and with one last stroke a thick rope if semen shot up and landed on his abs. A few more spurts simply leaked out and ran down his shaft and over his knuckles. He showered up and went about his day.

A few weeks later, he was hanging out drinking with an old friend named Tim. They worked out together occasionally and had gone to high school together, football etc. They joked about school and other people they knew. Then Zack asked,

"How's your mom been lately?"

"She's good," Tim replied "she got a job as a general physician over at thesight clinic. It's not what she wanted necessarily but times are tough you know?" Tim's mother Ellen used to be an O.R. doctor at the hospital but they had reduced staffing in recent months.

"So what does she do mostly?" Zack asked as a took a swig of beer.

"Routine stuff. Physical check-ups, writing prescriptions, shit like that."

"I see." Zack said with a grin. Ellen had basically watched him grow up as Zack and Tim were inseparable since second grade. Zack had always found her attractive in a MILF kind of way. As he finished his beer, an idea began to unfold in his head.