Busy in the Buff Ch. 02

Story Info
Zack takes his fetish to the next level.
4.7k words
4.45
27.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zack awoke to his annoying alarm clock. It was 8:00 am and he needed to get showered up before his appointment.

Only a week earlier, he had met with his buddy Tim for some drinks and to catch up. Tim told him that his mother, Ellen, was now a general physician at the local hospital where she performed routine check-ups, physicals etc. Zack had just had a physical about a month ago from his long-time doctor but what would it hurt to get a second opinion? This, however, was not his motivation for scheduling an appointment with Dr. Rossi. Zack had recently visited a massage parlor where he unintentionally came in his underwear right in front of his massage therapist, Jennifer. This stirred something inside of him that he was previously unaware of. He enjoyed having sexual experiences in front if other people. Especially if it was uncalled for.

He did some careful trimming in the shower, brushed his teeth, got dressed and went out the door, purposely keeping his mind devoid of any type of plan for the coming events. He got to the hospital at 8:52 and quickly walked inside. The familiar scent of plastic and cleaning solution filled his nose as he approached the front desk.

"Good morning. How can I help you?"

Said a smiling old woman behind the flat grey counter.

"My name is Zack Harris. I have a 9:00 appointment with Dr. Rossi?" He replied politely. She clicked her mouse button several times as she focused on the monitor in front of her.

"Let me see...yup! I've got you right here: 9:00 Tuesday. You can go ahead and take a seat in one of the chairs over there and when you hear your name, just head on back." The woman said with a smile. Zack thanked her and took his place in the waiting room with the other patients.

It was a bit crowded for a weekday he thought but it seemed like most of the other people there were probably retired. After about ten minutes or so a young lady in blue scrubs came through a set of double doors looking at a folder filled with various papers.

"Zachary Harris?" She shouted. He stood up and raised his hand. He hated when people used his full name. He walked with the nurses aid into the back down a long hallway. Wooden doors with numbers on the center of them were on either side and he could faintly hear some doctors and nurses talking to patients. They came to room 8 and went inside.

"Just wait here and I'll see if the doctor is ready for you." Said the quiet but polite girl who stepped out and closed the door. As soon as the door shut, he immediately began rubbing his limp dick through his jeans. He didn't want a full erection per say, but he didn't want to look small either. Although he was self conscious about his size like most men, his feelings could be put at ease. Even flaccid, he was still about 5 inches long and fairly thick. He was easily a solid 7 inches or so in length and as thick as a can of Red Bull when he was erect.

He got a semi-boner that ran along his thigh and lumped up his denim slightly but not so to be too noticeable. He heard the door knob turn and quickly snapped his hand back to the arm rest.

"Hello Zack. How've you been?" Dr. Rossi said with a grin. This was a lot coming from her as she always had a slightly serious tone.

"I've been good. Trying to get back into shape lately." He said.

"Pfft," Ellen scoffed, "since when were you ever out of shape?"

"Well you know..." Zack smiled.

"Wait til you get older, kid. It gets a whole lot harder." She said as she put on her stethoscope.

"Ok let's get started."

She put her hand up his shirt and listened to him take a few breaths, admiring not only his lung capacity but his solid pecs and abs as well. She tested his reflexes and his eyes and his joints as per usual, noting that he appeared to be in excellent health. As she moved about conducting her tests, he found himself fixated on her body. She was in her late 40's by now and had definitely gained a little weight but this was not at all a bad thing. Zack remembered seeing her when he would come to their house to hang out with Tim. She was always so thin but with a perky little ass and nice big double D breasts. The few extra pounds simply added some thickness where it was needed as he noticed when she turned around to write something down. A thick, round butt hugged by her white lab coat was enough of a visual to keep Zack's dick from going soft. He snapped his gaze back to her face as she spun around.

"Alright go ahead and hop down for me." Ellen said, noticing how tall he was looking down at her.

"I need to do a hernia check Zack." she exclaimed.

"Ok." He replied calmly, hiding his excitement.

"I know it's not the favorite part of the physical but gotta do it anyways." She smirked with restrained embarrassment. This was, afterall, her son's good friend whom she had known since he was a little boy. But being a seasoned professional, she snapped on a pair of rubber gloves and turned back around to face him.

"Ok, take your pants and underwear down please." Ellen said as she looked at his crotch. Zack unbuttoned, unzipped, and put his thumbs in his waistband before sliding his clothes down to his knees slowly. He reveled the feeling of being exposed to this beautiful woman in front of him.

Ellen watched as more and more of his meaty cock became visible, until finally it bounced up slightly once it cleared his boxers. She was awe struck at his size. She paused for only a second before reaching forward and gently placing her fingers on the skin next to his scrotum.

"Turn your head and cough." She said quietly. He did so and the same was repeated for the other side. She felt the normal rising of each testicle and said,

"All done. You can get dressed." She slipped off her gloves and put them in the trash, quietly letting out a sigh as her sudden hot flash subsided. She turned back around only to see that Zack had pulled his boxers up but not his pants.

"Was there anything else you wanted to see me about?" Ellen asked intently.

"Well," Zack stammered, making things up as he said them, "I know it's not a usual part of a physical but..." he trailed off and looked down at the floor. Ellen smiled and said,

"Zack, honey, don't be nervous about anything with me. What can I do to help? It's what I'm here for."

He looked back up at her pretty face and began again.

"It's just that when I was in the shower the other day I noticed that my penis seemed to have a small bump on the underside of it like near my scrotum." He was very careful to use correct terminology.

"I see." Ellen replied and nodded her head. "Well do you mind if I take a look?"

"No I don't mind." Zack said as he began to slide his boxers down again. Ellen bent down to examine him closer and was again treated to the sight of his thick penis. Zack watched her face and while he greatly desired to see a look of passion, he saw only focus and good intent. He figured right then that he had reached the limits of his fantasy being played out. To his surprise, however, she reached out with her bare hands and used one to lift his dick up, exposing the underside, while she used the other to press down slightly on the base of shaft so as to stretch the loose skin for a better view of it. All of this was done with the pads of her fingers and thumbs. This bold move was enough to give him that familiar erotic sensation he so craved.

His heart began racing as the sweet thrill washed over him. Seconds went by silently but to Zack it seemed like an eternity. Ellen studied the area in question with diligence. She immediately recognized the bump her patient spoke of as mild razor burn. But she said nothing yet. For reasons unknown even to her, she continued to stare at his package, taking it in in its entirety. She felt the girth and considerable heft of his shaft as it sat firmly in her grip. She took her time in her response.

"Hmmm...I do see a small bump...but I believe it's just a little bit of Pseudofolliculitis barbae."

"Uh excuse me?" Zack said, now genuinely concerned.

Ellen laughed,

"It's just a razor bump, Zack. Nothing to be alarmed about. Let's see if you have it anywhere else." She carefully moved his penis from one side to the other to examine him further. All of this hands-on and manipulation of his member by his lifelong sex symbol was now having an effect on him. A slight pulse began in his loins. Ellen felt his skin begin to heat up and eventually the already wide prick in her hand thickened steadily. She immediately realized what was happening and snapped out of her trance. She released him and stood back up.

"So?" Zack said eagerly as he quickly got dressed. He could feel that the atmosphere was still strictly business and didn't want to imply otherwise. She gave her response with complete assurance and confidence.

"So I'm going to recommend a product to you. It's an over-the-counter cream just for the treatment of razor burn and skin irritation. You can pick it up from Walgreen's or any place like that as soon as you want." She wrote down the name of the lotion and her cell phone number on a notepad before ripping it out and presenting it to Zack.

"You can call me anytime if you have any more questions or concerns about anything else." She said to him, as she had so many other times before to her other patients.

"Thanks Ms. Rossi. I really appreciate it." Zack said as he shoved the paper into his back pocket.

"Of course. And that's Dr. Rossi to you, mister." She said playfully.

"No you're still Ms. Rossi to me." He replied grinning.

"Alright, Zack. Have a good day." She said with a slight giggle.

By the time he got back to his house, he was painfully aroused. He had to bend forward as he quickly walked inside due to his uncomfortable rock hard erection. He frantically undid his pants, squeezed some lube into his palm, and began stroking. In a matter of seconds a shock wave of pleasure overcame him and he opened his mouth and shut his eyes. A thick jet of semen shot out across his shoulder and arm followed by 3 smaller bursts of hot cum that drizzled down the length of his shaft. Even though he felt totally relieved and relaxed, he still wasn't completely satisfied.

Over the course of the next few days, he thought long and hard about how he could continue to satiate his lustful appetite. Against his typically better judgment, Ellen Rossi remained a big part of his overall plan. After long days and nights of applying skin cream and scheming over his fetish, he decided it was once again time to contact Dr. Rossi.

It had been one week since his appointment with the doctor. Zack found it very difficult not to contact her sooner, but held out so as not to arouse suspicion. After two weeks, he called her cell phone. He rolled his eyes as her Voicemail kicked in.

"This is Ellen Rossi. I'm unable to take your call but if you leave your name and number I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you."

Zack did his best to sound cheery yet slightly concerned.

"Hi Ms. Rossi, it's me, Zack. Um, I was wondering if you were available to see me in the next few days. It's not an emergency or anything so whenever you can I'd appreciate it. Thanks." He hung up thinking of how he sounded like himself as a little kid, asking if his buddy Tim could sleepover and being so excited about it. However similar the situation was, this was a bit less innocent he thought. A few hours later, at around 9:00 pm, he got a new text message. He got butterflies when he saw it was from Ellen. It read: sorry I was super busy today. Come by the house right now if you can. Just reading the words on the screen was enough to give him wood. He hadn't cum since the day of his last appointment so he was quick to arousal. Zack immediately showered up, got dressed, and texted her back saying he was on the way.

He pulled into the Rossi's driveway as he had done so many times before but this time with very different intentions. He was greeted at the door by Ellen who had just gotten home an hour earlier.

"You got here awful fast." She said as she took his coat.

"Yeah, well I didn't want to keep you waiting." Zack replied.

"Follow me." She practically commanded him as she turned and walked to the back of their large home. He became nostalgic as he passed through the home of his childhood friend, noticing that Tim was seemingly absent. He realized the last time he had walked through this hallway he was 18 and recovering from a hangover. Ms. Rossi was out of town on business and Tim had thrown a party. He then remembered how he'd secretly gone through their clothes hamper and found some of Ellen's freshly worn panties. He had put the crotch of her blue cotton underwear up to his nose and breathed in her sweet odor. His lust overpowered him and he ended up masturbating in their bathroom. It was all spur of the moment and hormone-fueled at the time but he now realized that it was one of the events that brought him back to the house.

They finally reached a room at the back of the house that Tim always referred to as 'mom's office.' It was nearly identical to the office he was in a week earlier for his appointment with Ellen. It was well-lit with a small desk in the corner by a large bay window. Two chairs were position opposite of each other with the desk between them. A long, padded cot with thin paper stretched across it was in the other corner just like in her work office. The heavy wooden door slammed shut behind them.

"Wow. Nice little setup you got here." He exclaimed.

Ellen smiled. "Thanks. Yeah, some of my older patients have a hard time going all the way to the hospital so this is my office away from the office."

"Where's Tim?" Asked Zack.

"He had to go back up to school for the semester. Hopefully this will be his last one though." Ellen replied politely. She patted the cot in the corner and said,

"Hop on up here for me."

He did as he was told and watched as Ellen rolled her chair from behind her desk to a position directly in front of him. He was glad to see that she had changed out of her work clothes and into a pair of tight blue jeans and a black V-neck sweater that allowed a healthy amount of cleavage to be visible. Her massive tits jiggled as she dropped her plump, round ass into the seat. Zack felt his dick begin to grow.

"Alright so you got the lotion?" She asked. Zack simply nodded yes.

"And you've been applying it?" He nodded again and said,

"Yup."

"Good. Well let's take a look and see if it did any good." The doctor said as she again fixed her eyes on his crotch. Straight to the point. Her forwardness was welcome and refreshing to Zack. He was about to jump down off the bed when Ellen said, "Oh just go ahead and stay up there and I'll help you." Zack sat back and put his hands on the mat as she undid his button and zipper. She shimmied his pants down and off him completely before doing the same to his boxer-briefs. His stiff cock flopped out and smacked against his belly with a thud.

"Oh!" Ellen shouted in shock as her eyes opened wide. There before her was the young man whom she'd watched come of age over the years and he had the longest, fattest penis she had ever seen.

"Shit, I am so sorry Ms. Rossi!" Zack apologized sincerely as he considered that he may have gone too far. Between the memory of her scent and the sight of her awesome body, his boner was inevitable. Ellen composed herself and spoke slowly and clearly.

"No no it's ok, sweetie. It just surprised me that's all. You're young and healthy and this (she motioned her hand towards his crotch) is totally natural." She tried her best to look him in the eyes as she spoke but couldn't help but see his huge dick in her peripheral.

"I know," Zack murmured, "I just...I'm a little embarrassed is all." He said quietly.

"Oh please don't be. It's not the first erection I've seen and it probably won't be the last." She joked to try and put him at ease. She looked back down and reached her hands out.

"Alright, let me see...," she said as she formed a C around his cock at mid-shaft with her right hand.

Her hand came nowhere close to wrapping around his big pole. Zack admired her professionalism while simultaneously getting a better view of her boobs as she leaned forward. If this wasn't enough, her warm, soft hands were now gripping and fondling his hard dick. He felt himself get even harder to the point of being rock solid. It was almost too much to bear.

"Well I'm definitely seeing some improvement here." Ellen remarked as she studied his penis. She tried to pull the shaft down slightly as it was pointing straight up at the ceiling but could barely move it due to the throbbing stiffness. She took in every detail of his smooth, circumsized dick. The bulging veins, the thick urethra tube running up the center, the neatly shaven pubic hair. To her, it was perfect in nearly every way and she enjoyed taking her time examining him. She cut the silence by voicing her expert opinion.

"Yeah I think that lotion really worked great. I'm not seeing any irritation or bumps anymore."

"Good," Zack replied, "I was sure you'd know exactly what to do." He said respectfully.

"Of course," she shrugged, "It's my job. You're problem was pretty routine stuff too." She said modestly.

"Well thanks just the same." Zack replied.

Ellen took her hands away and looked up at his face.

"No problem. You can get dressed now if you want." She scooted her chair back to allow him room to do so. Zack bit his lip and went ahead with his plan before he got cold feet.

"Well actually there was something else I was going to ask you about." He said sounding concerned.

She listened intently.

"Sure. What's up?"

"Um... well it's pretty personal Ms. Rossi." He said.

"Zack, don't ever hesitate to say anything you want to me. We may be friends but now I'm your doctor and you're my patient. Anything that happens between us stays between us. You can trust me." She did her best to reassure him. He sighed with relief. This was exactly what he needed to hear.

"Ok well I know that when I, um... when I ejaculate, my testicles are supposed to retract up closer to the base of my penis." Zack could scarcely believe his own words as he said them. Ellen nodded her head and said,

"Right."

Zack continued, "well the past few times when I did it seemed like my left testicle did rise up but my right one didn't. I don't know if that's a problem or not."

"Hmm," Ellen wrinkled her forehead thinking of how to respond. "I mean I'm trying to understand exactly what your concern is. Everything else works like its supposed to, right?" She asked.

"Yeah everything else is fine it's just...," Zack struggled for the words, "I think maybe it might be easier if I just kinda show you if you don't mind?" The moment of truth had arrived. His heart pounded with anticipation.

Ellen sat back in her chair and very cooly replied,

"Oh. Well if you think it will help then yeah sure, by all means."

Zack nearly laughed out loud he was so excited. He collected himself and scooted forward so his balls hung off the edge of the cot.

"Ok so I'll just um, stimulate myself until I'm...close... and then I can just point out what I'm talking about." He said in a question tone, wanting to be sure she understood what was about to happen.

"Yeah that's fine," she said, "Do you want me to just turn around til then or...?"

Zack responded, "You don't have to. Totally up to you Ms. Rossi."

"Ok." She chirped simply.

Zack took the lotion he had been using from his pants pocket and squirted a generous amount into his right hand. He snapped the lid shut, put the bottle down and eased his hand around his cock.

Ellen stared straight-faced and completely focused as her son's friend slowly began stroking his long, curved prick. After a few seconds, it was glistening with lube and he had picked up the pace to a steady rhythm. The room was silent, save for the squishy pumping sound of Zack's fist sliding up and down over his fat cock. Ellen's face was at the same height as her patient's crotch and her head was only about 2 feet from his steady jacking. His field of view was of his stiff hard-on in the foreground and his Dr.'s beautiful face and soft cleavage right behind it. He felt drunk with lust and pleasure. He was actually living out a long time fantasy and it felt incredible! He did his best to keep the illusion of this being even remotely acceptable, even though deep down they both knew it wasn't. He felt the beginning of his climax brewing up in his loins. He began stroking faster as Ellen sat calmly with one hand in her lap and one under her chin supporting her head. She secretly admitted to herself how extremely sexy this was and acknowledged that her crotch was noticeably moist. She blinked her eyes rapidly and shook the impure thoughts from her head. This was, after all, her patient who entrusted her with a legitimate concern. His cock began to twitch and flex. He let out a quiet moan and played it off by clearing his throat. He stopped his long strokes suddenly and gently rubbed under the tip of his penis. He was now on the very edge of orgasm and mustered all of his focus to hold it back.

12