Busy Lizzie

Story Info
She meets her Lawnmower Man.
2.1k words
3.69
21.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VeniVici
VeniVici
33 Followers

My name is Lizzie. I'm twenty, and I work for a small firm of architects as a secretary. With two main partners and a trainee in the business, I find it an interesting job and I'm kept very busy with all the clerical work, as well as being the general dog's body and the tea maker too. This I don't mind, as I like to be useful, and besides, I like being referred to by my bosses as their 'Busy Lizzie.'

Our office is on the second floor above an antique shop, in a long parade of shops on the outskirts of town. The offices are light and airy with a good view across the busy main road outside, and over to a lovely park beyond.

It's here that I spend most of my lunch hours when the weather is fine, and I like to take a coffee and a sandwich with me, and sit on a bench in the park and have a good read.

What I like to read mostly is erotica. I read what I jokingly refer to as 'smut', but in all honesty it's fair to say it's lovely fucky filth!

I like to read about lots of dirty doings, and lots of ravished pussies, in fact the more the merrier for me.

Now don't take that as an admission on my behalf that I'm frustrated or not even getting it. I do have a boy friend and we love to do it, well, not as often as I would like, but we do manage to do it quite often, if I prompt him!

Actually, I'm the kind of girl who just loves to fantasize about sex, and think of me being in those stories. You know the kind of story, where Little Girlie gets herself stuffed to a standstill by a totally bad bastard, and she can't bring herself to say no, even if she wanted to. She really wants it so badly she'd beg him to screw her if she had to. Even crawl to him on her hands and knees for one of his fantastic fucks.

I love to read erotic stories posted on Internet sites where I can download and print them out, then slip them into a respectable looking book. This I take with me to the park and have a good read and escape into a world of wide open pussies and heaving thighs with thick cocks reaming out pleading maidens left, right and center.

I was doing just that the other day. Sitting on a park bench, reading the most amazing story, and getting myself nicely into an excitable state of arousal.

By the time I'd eaten my sandwich and drunk all my coffee I was totally engrossed in the story and couldn't stop fidgeting about on the bench. I do that when I get sexed up; squirm around and open and close my legs a lot.

As I did my usual squirming, and not being able to able to control it, I was not in the slightest bit aware of any passers by who might have noticed me. The only thing I did notice, was hearing someone cutting the grass near by on a motor mower.

The story I was reading this day, was really hot, and I could feel myself getting decidedly wet. My black cotton panties were becoming very clammy as the minutes ticked by and the story reached its explosive climatic conclusion.

I do love a big bang at the end, and the heroine or more often the case, just some plain, dirty little slut like me, is showered in lovely hot slippery seed, and then left to clean herself up while the noble knight with the big steaming prick, rides off into the sunset to shag yet another lucky maiden, who won't know what's hit her until it's too late.

Needless to say that by the time I'd finished the story I was reading, I couldn't think about anything else but to finger myself to orgasm and let it all cum and go. Let my body have its release and let me relax back to normal, well as near normal as it's possible for me to be. I do often think that I just might be a little over sexed, but who cares, I know I don't!

Looking around me to see if the coast was clear so as to have a lightening finger fuck, I decided it was just too dangerous where I was sitting. So I walked over to the children's swings, where nobody was about. Here sat on a swing, and being alone for the time being, I pulled my panties to one side, and started to play sticky finger with my tingling twat.

It was just as I was about to plunge at least three fingers up my drooling slit and cum on them, when I nearly jumped out of my skin with shock.

There, not twenty yards away from me was a young man watching my every move.

He was sitting on the ride-on lawn mower I'd heard earlier and because he had been driving around so busily cutting the grass, I hadn't taken the slightest bit of notice of him. Now he was stationary with the motor still running, and looking at my frigging fingers and smiling all over his face.

Blushing wildly with embarrassment I started to swing back and forth on the swing. The young man had now stopped his mower and was making suggestive movements up and down, with a clenched fist, in my direction.

I swung even faster and felt the delicious rush of cold air on my clammy cunt and decided that as I had been caught red handed or more to the point, sticky handed, all I could do now was grin and bare it.

This I did unashamedly, and with my legs wide open, letting the young man see me smiling at him invitingly with all of my four lips!

Now he could see exactly what I had on offer, and all laid bare so to speak, I felt bold enough to give him a wave and beckon him over. He didn't need much encouraging and instantly got off the mower and was heading in my direction at a fast old pace.

"I know what you want young lady!" he told me as he caught my swing and stopped it dead in mid air.

"I know what we both want!" I answered him, getting off the swing and smiling at him sexily. As I picked up my book off the ground, I told him in my best slut voice, to "Follow me!"

Without another word I set off back to my office and the parade of shops, which was not more than a few hundred yards away. I didn't even look back to see if the young man was following me, I just hoped he was.

My two bosses and the trainee were out all day at a conference and so I had the office to myself. Not wanting to get too involved with this stranger I decided just to take him into the downstairs foyer. There I could lock the front door and go just around the corner out of sight from passers by, to the stairway that leads up to our offices.

I only looked around when I was in the foyer. Then I saw him about ten yards behind. As he entered the office block I locked the door behind him and leading him around to the stairwell started to slip off my clothes.

I did it slowly, and standing on the stairs gave my 'Lawnmower Man' a quick striptease.

First off, were my top and then my bra. He wanted to touch, reaching forward, telling me that I had nice tits, but I made him stand at the bottom of the stairs and wait for my signal to have me.

I loved pulling down my short tartan skirt and my now soiled panties for him, showing him my very puffy and aroused cunt. Only just shaved that very morning, and looking so mouth wateringly eatable, if time had allowed.

I stood there stroking it and fingering it slowly with an inserted finger as he watched almost with his tongue hanging out. Then I lifted up my panties, which were still around one foot and kicked them into the air for him to catch. He grabbed them eagerly and holding them up to his face moaned softly as he breathed in the heady scent of my sex on them.

Now totally naked except for my holdup stockings, I turned my back on him and said, "Okay... you can feel me!"

He came up behind me on the stairs and I opened my legs really wide so that he could run his hands up and down the inside of my bare legs. Each time he was about to impale me on his large thick fingers I scolded him and told him to wait.

He was panting loudly. I felt his hot breath on my neck, and smelt his manliness, his sexy sweat, as he reached around me and enclosed my tits with both his large hands. Now with my hard nipples firmly trapped between his fingers, he squeezed till I thought I'd faint with the sheer pleasure of it all.

Then he went wild and lost it, and was all over me. Fingering me, kissing me, and telling me how badly he wanted to fuck me.

Eventually I managed to free myself from his grip and steady myself on the banister rail of the stairs before turning to him and giving him my nod of approval for him to have me. I was now more than ready for him myself ... I was, to tell the truth, as desperate to fuck as he was, and trembling with lust and anticipation of what was to cum.

He dropped his pants and I gasped in amazement as he let loose the biggest cock I have ever seen, let alone had the pleasure of being fucked by such a monster. My cunt seemed to groan with the sheer delight of it going to get all of that delicious dick, somehow inside it.

It was such a beauty I wanted desperately to feel it with both hands. Take it and stroke it for him and love it gently. Pull back all that silky soft skin, and expose it's glistening knob as I smelt it, and filled my head with it's spunky odor before tasting it, and then sucking it as far down my throat as I could manage without gagging, but time was not on our side. This had to be done now, and not a second later.

I bent over and resting my outstretched hands on two steps above me, told him to, "Screw me hard!"

Just getting all that cock up my tight and dare I say it, hardly used girlie gash, nearly lifted me right off my feet. I grasped the stair tread tightly and after three powerful thrusts he forced it all the way in me and as I relaxed after the initial shock that I might be split asunder, I stopped shrieking, and started to really enjoy him pound my horny hole so mercilessly.

I believe I actually did start to talk dirty to him as he gripped my hips and kept just on thrusting all that fantastic firm flesh into me. Over and over he thrust it, till at last he grunted loudly and shuddered and started to cum. As if by magic it blew me away and brought me off too, and I felt his shower of hot spunk, spewing into me, as his pulsating cock splashed my insides just where I wanted them splashed.

I kept bent over for a good minute, with my legs now turned to jelly and my heart beating madly. Then with a great sloshing sound he withdrew that spent spitting snake out of my cunt and I heard him pulling up his trousers and moving towards the foyer.

"Same place tomorrow?" I shouted without turning around.

He grunted something resembling 'Yes', and I heard the front door being unlocked and then he was gone.

Silky spunky sperm -- all that lovely precious gift from the young man's massive cock, was now running slowly down the inside of my legs. I finally stood upright, and with one hand on the banister, the other on the wall to steady myself, I started to laugh, and then wildly ecstatic, started to shout at the top of my voice, "Nice one Lizzie ... Oh nice one!"

VeniVici
VeniVici
33 Followers