Busy on the Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also broke up with my boyfriend last week, she recalled, and I don't want to talk or even think about him. I told him that if my character is popular enough on this show, I might pose for the men's magazines 'Stuff' and 'Maxim' and get some hearts throbbing. Like an idiot, he told me I'd better not do that since my body was his alone. Doesn't he know how good racy photo shoots can be for an actress? I am so glad I kicked him to the curb.

Michelle chose that moment to ask her if she was still dating her boyfriend. Busy sighed and answered that she was not without saying why. Michelle nodded and looked her up and down, smiling suggestively. Why do you do that so much? Busy mused, frowning. That and stare at me. If I didn't know you were straight from all your talk about boyfriends, I could swear you keep checking me out.

She stopped as that thought hit her. An idea was sparking in her mind. No, Busy said to herself at first, it's too awful.

"But what if it works?" she asked herself in the next instant.

"What?"

"Nothing," Busy replied, waving her hand in noncommittal. She had realized too late that she'd spoken aloud.

I can't do it, she told herself. Even if Michelle's not straight, I am. Yes, I have kissed girls before, but it was all playing around and practicing for kissing boys during slumber parties. That and one onscreen lesbian kiss I had to do in my last film. None of it was serious. It doesn't matter that a couple of my high school girlfriends went lesbian when they hit college. It doesn't matter that I am pretty sure Erika Christensen wanted me bad when I kissed her during 'Home Room' either. Our characters didn't go farther than that kiss, and neither did we. I am straight. I like boys.

Michelle had gotten ahead of her, Busy noticed. She ran her eyes over the other girl's backside, feeling a little weak in the knees as she looked at Michelle's firm legs and shoulders.

I like boys, she told herself again. I turned Erika down when she came on to me after our kiss, even though if I were gay I would totally go for her. I would totally go for Michelle too, and Katie. But I am not gay. I am not a lesbo.

That doesn't mean you can't pretend to be, the thought occurred. C'mon, you're an actress! Just act like you're a lesbian and see what happens. Michelle will reject you for sure, and then you'll get what you want when she goes screaming to Williamson. He won't want to tell other people about a sexual harassment scandal on his show. No one will. You can end the scandal even easier than you began it. It's a good plan. It has to work. Do it!

Michelle opened the door of their dressing room and stepped inside. She paused, looking back at Busy with raised eyebrows. Busy frowned and put her hand on her hip as the door closed behind her. "What?"

"Excuse me for asking this," Michelle said, "but why did you break up with your boyfriend? I'm curious."

Great, Busy thought. She just gave me the perfect opportunity.

"He was an asshole," she said. "I told him I wanted to pose for some soft-core skin mags and he went all 'jealous prick' on me."

"That sounds like asshole behavior all right."

Busy shrugged. "I like girls better anyway."

"What?" Michelle gaped, staring at her.

"You heard me," Busy replied. "I said I like girls better anyway." Taking the initiative, she stepped closer to the other girl.

Michelle surprised her by smiling and putting her hands on Busy's shoulders. "That's great!" she said. "You know something? I like girls too!"

Shit! Busy barely had time to curse to herself. Then Michelle embraced her and kissed her hard on the mouth.

Busy felt her face go pale, and not just from surprise. Michelle's kiss was like none she had felt before. Her lips were as soft as any woman's, but their touch was spontaneous and full of promise. Busy felt her insides shake as Michelle's lips met hers. Shit, she thought again. Michelle really does want me. I guess she's not as straight as I figured she was. I should have gotten to know her better and anticipated this.

Michelle pulled back from their kiss and smiled at Busy. "What? Did I shock you?"

Busy coughed, unsure how to handle the situation. "I didn't know you were into girls."

"Well, I am," Michelle replied. "I don't like to advertise it other than to my friends, but I am into girls. Now don't you be telling anyone, okay?" She waved a finger at Busy. "I don't want some crazy fan or the paparazzi finding out about this. Not Williamson either. He's already given Jen a homosexual boyfriend, and I don't want him thinking that maybe she should play for the other team too. We already have a male gay regular, and I don't want to find out if adding a female means a ratings dive."

"I understand," Busy said, hoping she could cut off one of Michelle's notorious hissy fits. She raised a palm at the other woman and took a deep breath to calm herself down. "This is just kind of sudden. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Michelle told her. "Having fun with girls is worth all the trouble I have to take to hide the fact I like doing it. Please don't apologize. Just kiss me again."

Before Busy could complain, Michelle was once more embracing her. She kissed Busy harder this time and pulled their bodies together. The close heat and softness of Michelle activated something in Busy's brain. Without conscious thought, she found herself returning the kiss with equal fervor. Her arms came up and around Michelle, pulling their bodies further into each other. Michelle's eager eyes smiled as their hug deepened. Then Busy's lips opened, and Michelle's tongue was touching hers.

Whoa, Busy said to herself as they licked at each other's mouths. I can't be doing this. It feels so good, but I can't be doing it! What the hell...

A loud gasp shattered the moment. Busy and Michelle pulled their lips apart and turned to see Katie standing in the open dressing room doorway. She had a hand on her mouth and a very startled look on her face.

Salvation, Busy thought at once. Michelle may not object to lesbian sexual harassment, but for sure good little girl Katie will.

"What's the matter?" she asked the brunette, chuckling. "Do you like what you see?"

Katie said nothing. Instead, she entered the room and closed the door behind her. After locking it, she turned back to Busy and nodded. "Yes, I do. Very much. Mind if I join you guys?"

Busy did not have time to protest. Katie stepped close to her and Michelle and gave them both a sly smile. Then she leaned in, put her hands on Busy's face, and kissed Busy on the lips with emotion equal to Michelle's. Her lips were softer in texture, but Busy could feel the meaning behind them.

No way, she gaped. I can't believe Katie's a lesbian too. I've gotten closer to her than I have to Michelle since our characters are supposed to be friends and roommates, but she never gave me a hint once. She's also in love with that young actor Chris Klein, or so I assumed until now. What have I gotten myself into?

She noticed too late that her mouth was open again. Katie's tongue was raking along her teeth. Busy turned from Michelle's embrace and put her hands on Katie's shoulders. Katie giggled against her lips and pulled Busy closer to her, thinking that her passions were returned. Busy obliged her for a few seconds, hesitating out of surprise and indecision. Then she pushed Katie away and stepped back from both her and Michelle. She opened her mouth to address them, but found herself too embarrassed to speak. Busy hoped her face was clearly asking what was going on with the other two actresses.

Katie answered her by looking at Michelle and beaming. "This is great!" she said. "How long have we been waiting for someone new to be with us?"

"Since Meredith left at the end of last season," Michelle replied. "Two girls are great, but three is much better." She gave her fellow blonde another dazzling smile. "Welcome to our club, Busy."

Oh no, Busy thought, grimacing. She took another deep breath, trying to get her heart to stop throbbing in her chest. "You two get it on together?" she finally managed to say.

"Yeah," Katie answered with a nod. She stepped close to Michelle and gave her a friendly hug. Both women grinned at Busy. "You already know not to tell Williamson, right?"

Busy nodded, still shocked. I have to get out of this, she told herself. Where's my exit strategy?

She held up her hands and looked at the other two actresses. "Michelle, Katie, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean anything by what I just did."

Michelle's face took on a confused and angry expression. "What? You just came on to us!"

"Yeah," Katie chimed in. "You kissed me really good just now too. Did you lie to us or something?"

"Yes," Busy said. I better confess, she decided. I can see no better course of action. "I lied to you. I'm not a lesbian."

Michelle crossed her arms and glared. "You just told me you like girls better than boys. Why would you lie to us like this, Busy?"

Seeing a glare of equal strength from Katie, Busy took a breath and replied. "I was hoping one of you would freak out and go running to Williamson. I thought that if he thought our schedule was stressing me out enough to do something like this, I could get a few personal days."

Katie and Michelle stared at her for a long instant, mouths wide open. Then both dropped their arms to their sides and burst out laughing.

"Guys," Busy said with a frown, "this isn't funny."

"Are you kidding?" Michelle asked, slapping her thigh. "This is the funniest thing I've ever heard. I've gotten some whacked denials from girls in my time, but nothing like this!"

"Yeah, Busy," Katie agreed. "You're hilarious!"

"I wasn't joking!" Busy rolled her eyes, staring at them.

Her co-stars stopped laughing and glanced at each other. Then they walked over to Busy and each put a hand on her shoulder. Busy raised her eyebrows, grimacing as her gaze locked with Michelle's.

"You really haven't done anything with other girls?" Michelle asked. "Ever?"

Busy nodded in confirmation. "I've only kissed them, and it was all just playing until now."

Michelle and Katie looked at each other again. "Well, I think you like girls," Katie said. "You're just afraid to indulge yourself. You really shouldn't be. How did you think we coped with all our show's difficulties?"

Busy gave them another frown. "Are you saying you two fuck each other for stress relief?" She had heard that some actors indulged in such practices but never encountered it before now.

"Yeah," Michelle answered. "I've been working my way up to asking you to join us for a while. It's been obvious to me that you need some of what Katie and I give each other. Katie agreed, but she was the first to get Meredith, so we decided it was my turn."

Damn it! Busy thought, looking at them. They're telling me they're both secret lesbians, and so is Meredith Monroe, another actress who was on this show until last spring. I don't believe this. They've also been coming on to me. I saw the hints, but I wasn't ready for them. Now I've embarked on a foolish plan, and here we are. I have been such an imbecile.

"I am really sorry, guys," she said, waving her hands in a peaceful gesture. "Can you forgive me?"

Katie looked at Michelle. Both frowned and shook their heads. "I don't think so," Katie said. "What you did was pretty low."

"It was," added Michelle. "I don't think we should leave you feeling stressed out either. Tell you what, why don't you just drop the denial and be with us both right now? You can find out once and for all whether you like girls or not."

Busy gaped in surprise at the offer. Are they trying to convert me? She shook her head, her mind once again full of warring emotions. Michelle and Katie were very pretty, she told herself, and both were good friends who seemed to care about her more than she had figured. Busy had no doubt their regimen for stress relief would do the job, and their kisses had been very tempting.

I don't know if I want to do it, though, she said to herself. I may be free now, but if I take this step, what will it mean? They both have boyfriends, and yet they cheat on them with each other. If I let Katie and Michelle fuck me, will that make me a slut too?

She looked at the door, then at the other two women. Michelle and Katie both wore expressions of patient promise. Busy realized that the issue between them would not go away. To her surprise, she also found that she did not want it to vanish. I've never had a chance like this before, she mused. I think that if I turned it down, part of me would always be disappointed.

"Alright," she said finally, sighing and giving her co-stars a direct glare. "But this is my first time. If I don't like what you do to me, we never do it again and you don't tell anyone."

"I don't have a problem with that," Michelle replied. "Katie?"

"No problem whatsoever," Katie said. "You'll enjoy this, Busy. We promise."

Somehow, I doubt that, Busy thought. Then her insides turned to mush again as Michelle and Katie stepped towards her. Michelle embraced Busy first and kissed her, then moved aside so Katie could do the same. Busy relaxed and gave in to their actions. She was committed, she told herself. No backing out.

The other girls' kisses were as soft and warm as before, but now there was a surety behind them. Each girl opened her lips and thrust her tongue forward. Busy admitted the organs and licked at them with her own tongue. She noticed how female tongues moved with a slower tenderness than male. The same was true for the two pairs of female hands on her body. Katie and Michelle each took a side of her torso and rubbed her stomach and tits. Each caress of their fingers enlivened something under her skin.

Damn it, Busy mused, feeling her nipples harden and a dampness form inside her pussy. I am enjoying this. I've dreamed about it a few times, but I always push the fantasies away. Maybe I shouldn't have been rejecting them. Am I meant for this? Is that why no guy so far has really satisfied me? Am I really a lesbian?

Katie and Michelle pulled back from her and turned to kiss each other. Busy watched them and felt her insides quake. Just go with it, she told herself. She felt an ache between her thighs and knew she had to have it addressed.

Michelle stepped back from Busy and Katie and pulled her sweater over her head. She then unbuttoned her pants and pushed them down. Her bra and panties were white lace. The blonde's legs were very slim and firm and her breasts were small with wide tan nipples Busy could see through her bra. She felt her heart lurch again as Michelle tossed her sweater aside and kicked off her shoes and pants.

Katie coughed, and Busy turned to see that the brunette had unbuttoned her shirt and pushed it open. Katie was not wearing a bra, and her small dark-nippled breasts stood at attention. She undid her fly and pushed her pants down, revealing a pair of black panties and pale legs built up from regular jogging. Katie then shrugged her top off her shoulders and stepped out of her pants and shoes.

"Do you want to get naked too, Busy?" Katie asked. "Or do you want us to help you?"

Busy's face went red. I might as well, she decided. Grabbing the edges of her black blouse, she pulled the garment over her head and threw it aside. She then unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them off, all the while keeping her eyes on her smiling co-stars. Busy's bra was black and her panties were bright crimson. She reached behind her torso and unhooked her bra, then discarded it to reveal her large pink-nippled breasts. Busy stroked her tits self-consciously. Michelle and Katie had seen her undressing before, but never with sexual connotations. Seeing no change in expression from either of them, she dropped her hands and pushed her underwear off.

"Shaved," Katie said with a smile, looking at Busy's pussy. "Very nice." She took off her own panties, revealing an equally shaved cunt. Busy looked at Michelle and saw that her fellow blonde had also discarded her undergarments. A heart-shaped clump of honey hair sprouted between her legs.

This isn't the first time I've seen them naked, Busy told herself. We share a dressing room, and I've compared my body to theirs. I didn't think we would ever be together like this, though. What do I do now?

Katie and Michelle again took up position on either side of her. "Let's lie down," Michelle suggested. Katie nodded. Busy shrugged and let the other two women take her hands and lower her to the room's blue carpet. They lay down on either side of her and moved in to touch her tits.

"Relax," Michelle said in a calm tone. "You can stop us at any time. Just tell us if you don't like what we're doing."

I do like what you're doing, Busy replied in her thoughts. She felt another blush creep over her skin.

Katie and Michelle kissed her cheeks, then the sides of her neck. They then moved their heads farther down along her throat and torso. Their fingers moved in accompaniment, stroking Busy's nerves and pinching her aureoles. Busy gasped when they each kissed and started sucking at one of her breasts, Michelle on her left and Katie on her right. Their breath was hot against her skin, and their motions were insistent. She could never remember sex feeling so good.

Michelle moved back and forth between her breasts, licking the nipples and cleavage. Katie kissed each nipple and moved on down, her fingers fondling Busy's legs. They skirted close to her pussy, circling its outer edges. Busy grimaced, wondering if another girl's fingers would feel different in there than her own. She separated her legs in preparation, hoping she would soon find out.

Katie noticed the movement and smiled. "Wait a second," she advised. "Let us set the pace here." Michelle nodded between sucks of Busy's breasts, and Busy knew she would have to give in.

Women's sexual touches feel so different from men's, Busy reflected. Katie and Michelle were less rough than her boyfriends were, and they lingered more on her points of sensitivity. The speed and pressure with which guys usually loved her had its charms, but she often had to ask them to slow things down a bit. Katie and Michelle seemed to have an instinct for what she liked, though, and Busy found herself appreciating their dalliance. She gasped and smiled as the other women's hands aroused her nerves.

I guess I really am lesbian, she mused. I think I could get to like it.

Katie's tongue flicked in her navel just then, and Busy gasped. The brunette chuckled and moved on to buff her inner thighs. Michelle moved in counterpoint, her fingers and tongue arousing every nerve in Busy's upper torso. Busy's body was shaking like a leaf, juices raining out of her insides. Katie smelled them and moved her lips over Busy's cunt.

"Ahh!" Busy screamed, feeling Katie's tongue penetrate her straight to the core. Katie also pushed two fingers into Busy, tickling her clit and vulva. Busy gasped. No one had ever eaten her with such skill and sensation. Katie's tongue was like a soft serpent, and its every movement sparked another wave of pleasure in her loins. It wasn't long before she felt an especially large wave rise. Here we go, Busy said to herself. One, two...

"Augh!" she cried in triumph. "I'm coming!"

Katie grinned at her cunt, sucking down a torrent of juices that flooded out of Busy. Michelle's lips left her tits and moved back up to Busy's mouth. The two blondes kissed again, and this time Busy was fully eager and loving it. Her tongue sparred with Michelle's, her body shaking as Katie continued to lick and finger her pussy. Only when she calmed down with a final gasp did the brunette pull out and move her body up alongside that of the other two girls.

Busy pulled her head away from Michelle and turned to kiss Katie. She smiled, tasting a sweet and acrid scent on the other girl's lips. That's me, Busy reflected, savoring the taste. Wow. She turned her head and kissed Michelle again, wanting to give the other girl a sample of her essence.