But I Love Him Ch. 04

Story Info
Elese has a different kind of love for her brother.
758 words
4.16
102.3k
28
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

Elese stood in the airport terminal. She was waiting for her brother to come to visit her. She hadn't seen him in almost two months. The last time they saw each other was at her wedding. She had moved across the country and married her boss in just a short period of time. Her swelling tummy revealed the true reason for the quick nuptials. Elese was five months pregnant. She tucked her blonde hair behind her ear and stood up from her chair when she saw her brother walk out. He was even cuter then she remembered with dark hair and eyes.

"Hi Elese."

"Hi Rick." Elese bit her lip hesitantly. She desperately wanted to lean over and kiss him, but was wondering if he wanted the same. They had been having an affair for almost a year, but had agreed to end it when Elese got married. It had been a mutual decision, but a part of her knew what was going to happen during this visit.

Elese and Rick made their way to the car, Rick carrying his luggage behind him. They drove the short distance to Elese's house and entered.

"Jared is away at a conference until tonight. His flight was supposed to come in yesterday, but it was delayed."

"Really?" Rick had that look in his eyes and Elese tried not to look at him, but couldn't help it. The pregnancy was causing her to be extra horny and since Jared had been gone all week she was desperate for sex.

"Yes bro." Time stood still for a moment while the siblings stared at each other. Both took the few steps towards each other and when their lips touched it was like fire. Rick pushed Elese onto the kitchen counter and fumbled with his pants. He needed to be inside his sister right this instant.

"God I missed you sis." Rick yanked out his cock and pushed her panties to the side with the tip of his cock before pushing inside her. She felt so wet and tight. He thrusted hard and fast, gripping her hips as her breasts heaved.

"God harder Rick. I need this so badly." Rick grunted and slammed into her harder. He was so close to cumming and he was trying to hold back. He gritted his teeth.

"Stop holding back bro. Cum inside me. Cum inside your big sister." That was all that it took. Rick pushed hard inside her and emptied himself. He kissed his sister and began to stroke her clit. He stroked softly up and down, teasing her.

"Fuck, make me cum. Now." Elese arched her back and begged Rick to make her cum. He was touching her so lightly it was driving her crazy. Rick grinned and leaned down in front of his sister. Spreading her pussy lips he began to suck on her clit. He had never done this before and wanted his first time to be with his sister.

"Oh Rick. Fuck you've never done that before." Elese looked down over her baby bump and watched as her brother licked her pussy. The moment he latched onto her clit and sucked hard she came. Her pussy quivered and she cried out loudly.

Rick grinned and stood up. "Was that O.K. sis?"

"Oh yeah. What made you want to do that?"

"Your pussy is beautiful. I wanted to taste it. I wanted to make you cum."

"Thank you."

Elese climbed off the counter. Her legs were shaking from the extreme orgasm she had.

"Bedroom?"

"Oh yeah."

Rick and Elese spend the rest of the afternoon in bed, fucking. Rick loved her pregnant body and hated when they had to leave to pick up Jared. Jared still had no idea about the relationship between Elese and Rick and it was for the best. For the rest of Rick's visit, he would get a nighttime visitor who would wake him up with a blowjob. Elese hated knowing that her brother was leaving soon. She still worked so she only saw him on weekends or in the evening. They waited at the terminal for Rick's flight to be called. Jared was holding Elese protectively. Just before Rick got on the plane he hugged Elese and whispered in her ear "I got a job in Seattle. I'll be back in a few months."

Elese had to hold back from whimpering. Her pussy began to drip as she heard her brother tell her that they would be living in the same city soon, and thus have unlimited sex again.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers