But I Won't Do That Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
617 Followers

"If you say stop now, I'll stop," Greg said. "I'll just stand over there by the door and watch. But if you don't stop me now, I'm going for it."

I looked at him and stayed silent. I couldn't bring myself to ask him to join in; that would make me too much of a slut. But I didn't want him to stop.

Greg and Gordon lowered me to the bed. While Greg covered one nipple with his mouth, sucking and nibbling till I thought I would cum just from that, Gordon ran his tongue along my slit, plunging it into my pussy then sliding up to suck my clit. With the stimulation from both mouths, it was a matter of moments before I cried out, "Fuck, I'm cumming! Oh, god, you guys!"

"You like having two men pay attention to you, don't you, Jemma?" Parker said.

"Yes, goddamn it! I fucking like it!" I shouted.

"Good girl." Gordon pushed his fingers inside me. "Who gets the first fuck, Jemma? You decide. Greg or me."

"Maybe we should DP her," Greg suggested.

"No," Parker said. "She isn't ready for that yet, and I gave her my word no one would try it. You can take turns fucking her, or she can fuck one of you and suck the other, but her ass is off limits."

"Fair enough," Greg said. "So Jemma, which cock do you want in your cunt first?"

"I need to see them to decide," I said.

Gordon and Greg both stood and removed their pants. Gordon's cock was long and thick; Greg's was shorter, but no thinner. Just looking at them made me wetter. "Greg," I said.

"Had a feeling you might say that." Gordon knelt on the bed beside my head. "That means you're going to suck me. Greg, you want her like this or on her knees?"

"On her knees," Greg said.

I got onto my hands and knees. "Make sure you have a condom," I said.

"No problem." Parker handed Greg a condom, which Greg quickly put on. Then Parker gave me a kiss on the lips, the closest he would come to getting involved. "Enjoy yourself, Jemma. I'm going to love watching this."

Gordon fed his cock between my lips and I started to suck as I felt Greg's cock press against my opening. Suddenly he shoved it in, hard enough to make me gasp. "You're so fucking tight, Jemma!" he said. "I'm going to love fucking you!"

He thrust back and forth in my pussy as Gordon moved his cock in my mouth. I felt like a complete slut being fucked at both ends, but it was the most arousing thing I'd ever done. I sucked clumsily on Gordon's cock; the feelings in my pussy were so intense that it was hard to concentrate. When my orgasm hit, I almost bit Gordon.

Laughing, he slid his cock out of my mouth. "Pretty good for your first time," he said. "Greg, how you doing back there? You close to cumming in her?"

"Hell, yeah." Greg fucked me harder, slamming in and out of me hard enough to make me move on the bed. "Holy fucking hell!" He tensed. "That's the hardest I've cum in a long fucking time!"

"That's the sexiest thing I've seen in a long fucking time," Parker said. "Jemma, I thought you were hot with one cock. You're twice as hot with two. Just like I thought you'd be."

Greg pulled out of me and tossed the condom into the wastebasket. "I'm done," he said. "Your turn, Gordon."

Gordon took a condom from Parker and rolled it onto his cock. In one quick movement, he flipped me onto my back and entered me. "I'm going to cum fast, baby," he told me. "You got me so close with that hot mouth of yours, it's only going to take me a minute in your tight pussy."

"Good," I said. "Cum! Oh, fuck!"

In this position, with each thrust, he rubbed against my already-sensitive clit. Just as I felt him tensing for his own orgasm, one hit me. "Fuck, Jemma!" he shouted.

"Oh, my god!" I replied.

We took a moment to recover, then he pulled out. "Best dessert I've ever had," he said. He kissed me long and deep on the lips. "Thanks, Jemma."

"Thank you." I looked at Greg. "Both of you."

"Think maybe you'll have us over for dinner and dessert again while your hubby's out of town?" Greg asked.

I looked at Parker. From the sheepish grin on his face, I was pretty sure he'd cum in his pants while he watched us. If he liked it, why shouldn't I? "Yes," I said to Greg. "I think I might just do that."

KarennaC
KarennaC
617 Followers
12