But I Won't Do That Ch. 09

Story Info
Jemma's last hurrah
3.7k words
4.21
81.3k
11

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

After the disastrous house party, Parker dropped the subject of playing with others. He came home from work every night without even mentioning Gordon, Greg, or Katrine. He tried the night after the house party to talk to me about that, but I told him to drop the subject, and he did.

How had I managed to sink this low? It had been bad enough that I'd let Parker's coworker Gordon fuck me, and even worse that I'd let his other coworker Greg join in one night. At least Parker had known both men, even if I hadn't met either of them before. But now I'd gone to a house party and let a total stranger fuck me, and even though Parker had clearly been turned on by it, I wasn't sure I could deal with it.

By the weekend after the house party, I'd managed to persuade myself that it hadn't been so bad. The sex had been; the guy I'd met at the party clearly hadn't known what he was doing. But having sex with him hadn't been a bad thing. After all, that was why Parker and I had been there, right? Greg and Katrine had invited us, and Parker had hoped for a repeat of his one encounter with Katrine, but house parties were all about playing with others. Greg and Katrine had gone off to do other people, so there was no reason I shouldn't have fucked... What had his name been? I couldn't even remember. But Parker had been okay with it, and I should have been too.

Friday afternoon, Parker came home from work and said, "I hope you haven't made supper yet, Jemma."

"No, I haven't," I replied. "Why?"

"I thought we could go out to dinner and maybe a movie. We haven't gone on a date like that in a while."

Since before he'd asked me to fuck another man, I thought, but I didn't say. I was pretty sure this was Parker's way of trying to make up for talking me into sleeping with other people in the first place. "That would be fun," I said.

"Good. Where would you like to go?"

I decided to test him, and named one of the fanciest restaurants in town. "You took me there the night we got engaged," I reminded him. "We haven't been since."

Parker looked a little pale at the idea; it was an expensive restaurant. But all he said was, "Good idea. You'd better go change, then."

I went into our bedroom and found a dress that looked nice enough to wear to the place. While I was changing, Parker came in. I was in only a slip and black pantyhose. "You look beautiful," he said.

"I'm not dressed yet," I pointed out.

"You don't need to be. You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen, with or without clothes." He put his arms around me from behind and covered my boobs with his hands. "Want to have some fun before we go out?"

"No." I pulled away from him. "I think it would be more fun to tease you all night, and then have fun when we get back."

"Oh, really? And what if I don't like that idea?"

"You told me I was in charge," I reminded him.

"That was about other men."

"Yeah, well, maybe I like the idea of being in charge with you too. Let's play tonight, really play. Have fun teasing each other, and then vent our sexual frustration when we get home."

"Hmm, that does sound like fun. Okay, I'll be waiting in the living room." Parker left the room.

I finished dressing and went to the living room. Parker was standing by the door, car keys in hand. "God, you look hot," he said. "What are you wearing under the dress?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I said.

"Well, yes, I would. That's why I asked."

"Well, you're just going to have to wait till we get home to find out."

Parker groaned. "You are going to tease me, aren't you."

"Yep." I picked up my purse. "Let's go."

On the drive to the restaurant, Parker tried to rest his hand on my leg. I picked it up and placed it back on the steering wheel. "No touching until we get home," I said.

"I thought we agreed teasing would be all right."

"Teasing, yes, but teasing and touching aren't the same thing. You'll just have to be patient."

"You're no fun."

"That's an interesting comment coming from you. If you don't think I'm fun, maybe we should just go home and go to bed."

I meant it as a joke, but I sounded harsher than I'd intended. Parker looked at me, surprised. "That isn't what I meant, Jemma. I was kidding."

"I know. Sorry."

"It's been a strange few weeks, hasn't it? Are you still upset about that party last week?"

"I don't want to talk about it. It's over and done."

"Greg told me he and Katrine were sorry to realize that we'd left. They'd been hoping for some time with us."

"As I said, I don't want to talk about it."

"So you don't want to see Greg again either? I thought things had gone well with you and him."

"Parker, please. If you want this to be a nice night out, stop talking about Greg and Katrine and the house party."

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize it bothered you so much."

He didn't speak again until we got to the restaurant. By then, I was less irritated, and I took his hand as we walked from the car to the restaurant. "Sorry," I said. "You're right, it has been a strange few weeks, and I'm not sure what to think about it."

"I understand," Parker said. "I do have to tell you, though, Gordon and Greg have both been asking about you."

"And what have you told them?"

"That you're taking a break from playing. They understand, but they'd both like to see you again."

We went inside the restaurant and were seated by the hostess. While we waited for a server to take our order, I said, "I don't think I'd like to see them again. Seriously, Parker, I feel like I'm done with this. I never intended to sleep with a total stranger, but that's what I did at that party, and I feel completely wrong about it. It can't happen again."

"I understand. I didn't think much of the party either. But what about having Gordon or Greg over to the house again?"

"Parker, please. I don't want to talk about it right now. Relaxing dinner, remember? Drop it."

"Okay."

For the rest of the dinner, we made small talk about our friends and so on. It was the type of dinner we'd had before he decided he was interested in watching me with other men. I liked it.

After dinner, we went to a movie that had just come out. A chick flick. Parker hated that kind of movie, but he was bending over backward to make it a good night, especially since he knew he'd ticked me off by bringing up the other guys. In the movie theater, he put his hand on my knee and tried to push up the hem of my skirt. I took his hand and held it. "No touch," I whispered. "Teasing only."

"I'm trying to tease you by touching you," he said.

"Nope. Nice try, though."

So we held hands throughout the movie. In the parking lot after the movie was over, Parker pinned me against the car and kissed my neck. "You've teased me long enough," he said. "I want you, sexy lady."

"Not till we get home."

"Oh, no. You've been calling the shots all night, and I've listened. But I can't wait anymore." He pushed my skirt up and ran his finger along the crotch of my pantyhose. "You're wet, you slut," he growled. "You've been enjoying the teasing, haven't you."

"Yes. Parker, stop it. People will see!"

"Only if you get too loud." He tugged my pantyhose down. "No panties, huh? I think you planned this. You wanted me to fuck you."

"Not in a parking lot!"

"Well, this is where you're getting it."

He turned me around. I heard the whisper of the zipper on his pants. My skirt was pushed up to reveal my ass. Parker couldn't be serious! There was no way he could intend to fuck me in front of everyone!

But he did just that. I felt his cock against my pussy, then, with one thrust, he was inside me, pumping hard. "Parker!" I cried.

"You've been wanting this all night, and so have I," he said. "Don't tell me you haven't."

I had, of course. But not like this. We were parked in the far corner of the lot, but even so, anyone could have seen us. The thought should have upset me, should have scared me. It didn't. It excited the hell out of me.

"You like being watched, don't you," Parker growled. "Think about it, Jemma. Anyone might see us. What do you think about that?"

"I think I'm going to cum!" I was close, definitely. Being fucked from behind always made me cum quickly, and the added excitement of being out in the open made it even better.

"Good. Cum loud, Jemma. Let's see if you can get anyone's attention."

"No. I can't." Though I wasn't sure I'd be able to stop myself.

When I finally came, I clenched my teeth, trying to keep from yelling. All that came out was a strangled cry. Parker gave a couple more thrusts, then relaxed as he emptied his balls into me. "That was fucking amazing," he said, kissing my neck again.

"I can't believe you did that!"

Parker pulled my pantyhose back up and fixed my skirt. "I can. Too much teasing will do that to me. And I don't think you really minded, did you?"

"No," I admitted. "You're just lucky we didn't get arrested."

"I'd have talked our way out of it. Let's get home."

* * *

The next morning, I woke in bed alone. When I looked at the clock, I realized it was much later than I usually got up on weekends. The events of the night before must have tired me out more than I'd thought.

I got up and went to the kitchen. Parker was at the stove cooking eggs and sausage. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I figured after you were so nice to me last night, you deserved breakfast in bed. Doesn't look like you're in bed, though."

"No, and I'm not going back to bed. But I'll take the breakfast."

"Go have a seat at the table, then, and I'll bring it to you. Coffee's ready."

I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat in the dining room. Parker came in a couple minutes later carrying two plates, and sat down across from me. "Are you angry about last night?" he asked.

"No," I replied. "I'm not too sure what to think about what we did in the parking lot, but it was fun. Let's keep future activities inside, though."

Parker grinned. "You sure about that? What happens if you get excited while we're out in public?"

"I think I'd be able to control myself."

"Oh, fine." He ate some of his eggs. "By the way, Greg called before you got up."

"You didn't invite him over, did you?"

"I wanted to talk to you first. He and Katrine want to have us over to their house for dinner. It doesn't have to be like when they came over here, if you don't want it to be, but I'd like to go. Gordon's going to be there too."

"Parker..." I couldn't think of anything to say. He knew I didn't want to see Gordon or Greg again, and yet he was asking if we could go to dinner with them. What was he not comprehending? "Look. Why do you want to go? You want another shot at Katrine?"

"I wouldn't mind it," Parker admitted. "She's not as good as you, but she is good. But if you want it to be just a dinner and then we come home, we can do that. If you don't even want to go, we won't. It's all up to you, Jemma. I just thought it might be good for you to say goodbye to them if you aren't going to see them anymore. I've told the guys you don't want to, but it isn't the same coming from me."

He had a point. If I was going to stop playing with Gordon and Greg, I could at least tell them myself. "Fine," I said. "We can go. But make it clear that nothing's going to happen. I'm not going to have sex with either guy, and I'd rather you not do anything with Katrine."

"That's fine," Parker said. "I'll call as soon as we're done eating."

We spent the day puttering around the house, cleaning and doing a little work that we'd been neglecting. While we worked, I thought about the upcoming evening. I didn't want to play anymore, that was true. But what would it hurt to have one last time with the guys? A farewell fuck.

That evening, I dressed in clothes that could be considered either casual or sexy, depending on who was looking and what I decided I wanted to do. We got to Greg and Katrine's at seven. They both hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, and Katrine and Parker kissed each other's lips. I squashed the slight surge of jealousy I felt; it wasn't like anything was going to happen, unless I really decided to go through with the farewell fuck idea.

Gordon arrived right after we did, and the five of us sat in the living room. "So how have you been, Jemma?" Gordon asked me. "I haven't seen you since Parker was out of town."

"I didn't want to see you," I said, figuring I might as well lay it on the line. "The way you left that night seemed cold to me."

"I wish you'd said something to me privately," he said. "What seemed cold? I'm not into cuddling, Jemma. You should have known that by then."

"Yeah, that's fine, but you could have spent a few minutes talking afterward instead of just walking out." I shook my head. "Never mind. You're right, I should have brought it up in private, or not at all. It doesn't matter."

"Of course it matters," Katrine said. "Communication's important, whether it's with your spouse or with one of your other partners. If you didn't like the way things went, you have a right to say so."

"It doesn't matter because it's over," I said. "I hope Parker told you that. I'm not interested in being with anyone other than my husband anymore. At least, that's my current plan."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Parker asked.

I figured there was no harm in talking in front of these people. I'd fucked three of them, and the fourth had fucked my husband. There wasn't anything to hide. "I didn't plan to play with the vibrator, and then I did anyway. I didn't plan to sleep with Gordon, then I did anyway. I didn't plan on having a threesome, then I did anyway. Seems like every time I say I'm not going to do something, I do it anyway, so I might as well stop saying I'm not going to do things."

"You need to think more about what you really want," Katrine said. "There's nothing wrong with anything you've done, but if you didn't want to do it, you should have stuck to that."

"I don't know if I didn't want to or if I felt like I wasn't supposed to want to. That's what makes it confusing."

"It can be hard to get into that mindset," Greg said. "Katrine and I had a few moments like that when we first agreed to swing. You just have to do what's right for you, Jemma. I have to admit, we were hoping for some playtime tonight, but if you don't want to, we'll just keep it as dinner."

"I don't know what I want tonight," I admitted. "So let's start with dinner."

"Which happens to be ready," Katrine said. "Let's eat."

The meal was pleasant enough, with plenty of friendly chatter that I barely heard because I was thinking too much, though I contributed a little. The joking and banter reminded me of what I liked about Gordon and Greg. By the end of the meal, I'd made a decision.

"Well, let's have some wine and decide what's happening next," Greg suggested while Katrine cleared the table.

"I've made a decision," I said.

"Should we get ready to go home?" Parker asked.

"No." I couldn't believe what I was about to say. "I want one more night. Tonight's it, though. After this, we're just a couple, no more playing with others. But tonight, it's okay."

"Is it okay for Parker too?" Katrine asked.

"Yes."

"Then I think we can forgo the wine," Katrine said. She stood and held her hand out to Parker. "Come with me." She winked at me. "You can entertain the other two, I'm sure." She and Parker left the room.

Which left me alone with Greg and Gordon. "Are you sure about this, Jemma?" Greg asked. "Katrine was in a little bit of a hurry; she's been talking about Parker since the last time she fucked him. But I think Gordon and I are okay if you don't want to do this."

"I do want to." I went to him and kissed him deeply, then gave Gordon the same kind of kiss.

"Katrine and Parker took the master bedroom, but we do have a spare room," Greg said. "Follow me."

We went upstairs and into a room furnished with only a king-sized bed, a nightstand, and a full-length mirror. "You've redecorated," Gordon said.

"Katrine wants to start hosting house parties," Greg replied. "We're working on it." He put his arms around me and nibbled my neck. "Who do you want first, Jemma?"

"You," I said. I still was irritated with Gordon.

Both men helped me undress, Gordon removing my top and Greg taking off my skirt and underwear. When I was completely naked, they each latched onto a nipple. I moaned. Did I really want to give this up?

Easy answer. Yes. I hadn't felt right about it in the first place, and two bad experiences were two too many. This was a goodbye to that lifestyle.

Greg guided me onto the bed and knelt between my thighs. He bent his head to my pussy and licked, while Gordon lay beside me and played with my boobs. It felt so good, all I could do was moan as several minutes of mouth action made me cum.

Greg stood and took off his pants, then got back onto the bed and lined his cock up with my entrance. "You ready for my cock, Jemma?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me."

"Don't suppose I could persuade you to suck me while he fucks you," Gordon said.

"Not this time," I replied.

"Hold on." Greg got up and took a couple of condoms from the nightstand. He put one on and resumed his position. He quickly pushed his cock into me. I gasped. "Does that feel good?" he asked.

"Yes!" I said.

"Better get that condom on, Gordon," Greg said. "She's so fucking tight, I'm not going to last long."

"I'm looking forward to it."

Gordon took off his slacks and unrolled the condom onto his shaft. Meanwhile, Greg kept fucking me, harder than he had before, until I thought I was going to scream. From somewhere down the hall, I heard screams as Parker presumably made Katrine cum. That gave me permission to make just as much noise. When I finally came, I did scream.

Greg kept fucking me, until finally he groaned and was still. "Damn, Jemma, that was better than I remembered," he said. "Thanks for agreeing to it one last time."

I gave him a kiss. "You're welcome."

Gordon tapped him on the shoulder. "Mind if I cut in?"

"Not at all."

Greg moved, and Gordon took his place. Gordon's cock was bigger than Greg's, but I was so wet from the fucking Greg had given me that Gordon went in easily.

He didn't fuck me as hard or fast as Greg had, but I was so aroused from being fucked before that I came quickly. "Fuck, Gordon, that feels so fucking good!" I said.

"You forgive me?" he asked.

"Yes, I forgive you."

He kept fucking me. "You sure you aren't going to want this anymore?"

"I don't want it. Oh, fuck, Gordon, your cock is so big!"

"And your pussy's so tight. Your cunt. I want to keep fucking your cunt, Jemma."

He slowed his pace, and somehow that made it feel even better. I reached between us and played with my clit, trying for another orgasm. "Fuck me faster!" I begged.

"Shit!" He stopped for a second. "I'm going to cum."

"Then cum," I said. "Please!"

A few more pumps, and he was still. "Fuck, Jemma!"

I lay there for a moment, thinking about what I was giving up, and realized it was nothing. I wouldn't fuck either of these men again. Maybe we'd stay friends, maybe not, but the sex was over.

After a couple minutes, I eased myself out from under Gordon and picked up my clothes. "That was fun," I said. "Thank you."

"Thank you," both men said together. They each gave me a peck on the lips.

"I'm going to miss that," Greg said.

"Sorry," I said. "I'm closed for renovations."

They laughed, but I meant it. I had to renovate how I felt about myself, about my marriage. I had to work with Parker to make things the way they had been before he'd gotten the bright idea of bringing other men into the mix.

Parker was waiting in the living room with Katrine. We said our goodbyes and left. "Are you okay?" he asked in the car on the way home.

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers
12